SNSD

Reactions:

Re: SNSD

Post by Guest »

Gayest my bb has looked in awhile

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hyo's Deep has lowkey become such a meme classic.

Reaction to that tune in Paris was seriously amazing. That chours is dancefloor killer honestly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Feb 2023, 08:07
Gayest my bb has looked in awhile
Is she in town for world pride haha

Hope I'll bump into her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:shifty:
Oh my god anon what if she is!??? Had no idea it was world pride there. I wonder if she’s there for “work” or just personal vaycay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

banon wrote:
19 Feb 2023, 05:30
when she was younger near or even predebut - her side profile - her nose tip actually tipped forward and upward with a more convex bridge.

then near 2017 or when she was in USA it tipped down with a more concave bridge
now she seems to have tipped it back up though not quite able to fix the bridge completely

Very early - near debut picture links:

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 45-288.jpg
wow i feel like we never hear anything about her mother (i mean of course we dont) what was this from?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2023, 21:26
T. is currently serving live vocals at Mik Festival in Paris
She performed my fave from the album :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Feb 2023, 18:31
banon wrote:
when she was younger near or even predebut - her side profile - her nose tip actually tipped forward and upward with a more convex bridge.

now she seems to have tipped it back up though not quite able to fix the bridge completely

wow i feel like we never hear anything about her mother (i mean of course we dont) what was this from?
Haha M0ng show If I had time, I would do a binge of their old variety shows. They were so golden.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Feb 2023, 10:01
Hyo's Deep has lowkey become such a meme classic.

Reaction to that tune in Paris was seriously amazing. That chours is dancefloor killer honestly.
Omg anon! Were you there? Her set looked fire from what I saw on Twitter, especially her DJ set.
I'm so obsessed with the dance break in Deep where she hits that body roll on beat. Plus the chants during Dessert were amazing!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fany surrounded by all these gremlins. I can't believe she's the only woman here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Feb 2023, 20:08
Guest wrote:
19 Feb 2023, 18:31
banon wrote:

Haha M0ng show If I had time, I would do a binge of their old variety shows. They were so golden.
ty, i had never seen this. just watched it, it was very cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2023, 20:01
Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2023, 08:00
I said it once and I'll say it again. Yoon in her thirties is THAT woman for me. Ugh, the maturity & confidence.
I was non-regular SNSD fan, but obviously knew the memebers. And for some reason I couldn't really understand Yoona's popularity. Wait...wrong - I could understand why she was popular among Koreans (obviously!!!), but while always very pretty, she just never cought my eye.

But now...NOW!???
Anon, honestly same. I love her personality too. It's like the perfect middle ground between the rest of the chaotic dance line and the more reserved vocal line.
DA I noticed that she has a really sexy speaking voice too while watching her drama :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ya, her singing voice is high pitched, but her speaking voice is low and I love it! Side note, but she sounds better when singing in her lower register, so does Tiffany. They basically never let them use it after Gee. I love Im Y0ona :$

Consensus on her is that she's straight, right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gee will always be that girl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Feb 2023, 23:45
Ya, her singing voice is high pitched, but her speaking voice is low and I love it! Side note, but she sounds better when singing in her lower register, so does Tiffany. They basically never let them use it after Gee. I love Im Y0ona :$

Consensus on her is that she's straight, right?
a handful of confirmed men, never any suspicious instances with women, so very probably straight and that's the general consensus, yeah.

banon
Reactions:

Post by banon »

Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2023, 19:46
Claasic

SNSD
any other early sus?
this one of Sunny and Hyuna. i think they flirted but Hyuna was considered a minor at that time so Sunny couldn't take her seriously.
video at 16:30

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love that she recycles outfits! Barely any celebrities do that. Definitely no influencers doing that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^It's a whole thread of the outfits btw if you want to have a lookie.

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

what’s the consensus on Sunny? does she have many receipts compared to Taeyeon and Yuri?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gay agenda wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 05:24
what’s the consensus on Sunny? does she have many receipts compared to Taeyeon and Yuri?
*grain of salt*
A k-anon spilled awhile back in the SGSD old forum that Sunny has been with women and apparently there's picture proof from around 2010-2012. But she also has rumours with dudes, and she's talked about dating and guys on different varieties. Sometimes the vibe feels weird when she does that like she's overcompensating, but I'm probably projecting. All that could have been compulsory het, so being les is a possibility, but the consensus is she's bi which I agree with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 09:32
gay agenda wrote:
*grain of salt*
A k-anon spilled awhile back in the SGSD old forum that Sunny has been with women and apparently there's picture proof from around 2010-2012. But she also has rumours with dudes, and she's talked about dating and guys on different varieties. Sometimes the vibe feels weird when she does that like she's overcompensating, but I'm probably projecting. All that could have been compulsory het, so being les is a possibility, but the consensus is she's bi which I agree with.

Since as far as I'm aware, she's never been confirmed to have a boyfriend, or even acted like she was into a real man in person, I'm gonna say her just talking hypothetically about relationships with men while a camera is pointed at her doesn't have to mean anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 15:15
Guest wrote:
gay agenda wrote:
*grain of salt*

Since as far as I'm aware, she's never been confirmed to have a boyfriend, or even acted like she was into a real man in person, I'm gonna say her just talking hypothetically about relationships with men while a camera is pointed at her doesn't have to mean anything.
DA I don't think it was confirmed but the one instance/rumor that seemed to have some legs was that dude she visited in hospital several times? Though he absolutely could have just been a friend ofc. I'm a Sunny les believer though and I'm glad OP wrote all that out so I didn't have to lol. I agree with the quite possibly only headcanon projection of her scooting right back into the closet and staying firmly planted there after she started being a little too bold. (Yubin vibes tbh, though Sunny doesn't overcompensate like Yubin does.) I also still maintain my years-long quite possibly only headcanon projection that she and Miryo had a thing. (Miryo has always been assumed lesbian afaik, she's now 40+ and still no men/rumors/etc...)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
gay agenda wrote:
*grain of salt*

Oh I totally agree. Especially everything she mentioned on Roommate. That felt forced to me. I was just trying to be as non-delusional as possible by mentioning some of the things involving dudes. Like you said, it definitely seems like comp het for the cameras.

And you're right, nothing's confirmed and was barely gossiped about, but like the other anon said the hospital visits might be something and I think there was a possibility with that Mr. Mr. dancer. I'm still going with woman leaning bi because I want to be realistic in case of disappointment, but the scale is tipping toward lesbian the more I think about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 15:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
gay agenda wrote:
*grain of salt*

DA I don't think it was confirmed but the one instance/rumor that seemed to have some legs was that dude she visited in hospital several times? Though he absolutely could have just been a friend ofc. I'm a Sunny les believer though and I'm glad OP wrote all that out so I didn't have to lol. I agree with the quite possibly only headcanon projection of her scooting right back into the closet and staying firmly planted there after she started being a little too bold. (Yubin vibes tbh, though Sunny doesn't overcompensate like Yubin does.) I also still maintain my years-long quite possibly only headcanon projection that she and Miryo had a thing. (Miryo has always been assumed lesbian afaik, she's now 40+ and still no men/rumors/etc...)
OP
(Oops, I shoulda just responded to both at the same time to avoid clutter.)
I'm on the Miryo-Sunny train too. That collab was so good and they were really cute in the video with Miryo giving those glances. I think Sunny used to overcompensate about guys on varieties like I mentioned about Roommate, but definitely not anymore. She left all the aegyo and happy pill image behind and replaced it with the chill, wise homebody.
Speaking of Yubin, I just checked her IG because I haven't in awhile and does anyone see what I see or am I just really gay?
The headcanons, oh the headcanons. I really hope were wrong because the closet really sucks. I hope they all have their gay network to support each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She looks so gooooooood

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I bring multiple hats when I go out too. I see you Yuri-yah.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 06:34
she looks sooo cute in those pictures! i wonder how many hats she brought with her bc every day it’s a new one lmao i’m loving how every day she shares a bit of her trip with us, seems like she’s having so much fun

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So now that is almost certain that Hybe will eventually control SM, what do you think. Who stays and who is out?

Also, how do you guys know their contract renewal year is 2023? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 18:55
So now that is almost certain that Hybe will eventually control SM, what do you think. Who stays and who is out?

I'd be surprised if any of them leaves tbh, it's not like they liked SM before and they still stayed. No one hates SM more than Taeyeon and she's still there, i don't see why she'd leave now. Speaking of that, i can't believe they aren't giving her concerts and sending her on irrelevant group concerts when she can fill out arenas on her own.
Maybe Sunny will finally retire now that her uncle is gone?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 19:09
Guest wrote:

I'd be surprised if any of them leaves tbh, it's not like they liked SM before and they still stayed. No one hates SM more than Taeyeon and she's still there, i don't see why she'd leave now. Speaking of that, i can't believe they aren't giving her concerts and sending her on irrelevant group concerts when she can fill out arenas on her own.
The concert thing is odd. In the last few weeks I read so much info that I'm trying to process, like for eg there are some limits to how many concert SM can have for their idols. Max 30 or 40 per year. I probably misunderstood sth, but honestly....that company is just bizzare...It's a miracle they survived this long with this type of management :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Musicians should stay and actors should go. But I have a feeling they'll all stay. Who knows about Sunny. I think she'll be methodical about her approach to deciding based on what is in the best interest for the group. She only really cares about the group imo and could give or take everything else.

SM contracts are 3 years after the initial 7 years. Oh!GG last renewed in 2020 ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 19:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The concert thing is odd. In the last few weeks I read so much info that I'm trying to process, like for eg there are some limits to how many concert SM can have for their idols. Max 30 or 40 per year. I probably misunderstood sth, but honestly....that company is just bizzare...It's a miracle they survived this long with this type of management :rofl:
da Is there anything else interesting you have learned that is relevant? Very curious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

i agree, i think it comes from a sense of comfortability maybe? they've been on the company for so long that it's probably hard for the 5 who remained to imagine how to start or where to go besides SM (tho they could literally go anywhere, companies would probably line up to hire them lol). At the same time, when all the drama unfolded i thought that maybe what made them stay besides the comfort was a sense of "loyalty" to LSM (not exactly as a person, but as a mentor etc)? after this LSM fiasco and him leaving the artists in such an awful situation I imagine that maybe they and other older sm artists feel somehow betrayed? idk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
love that she and hyoyeon are just enjoying their time abroad while sm is in shambles :rofl: i wonder if yuri will stay in sydney until the mardi gras celebrations :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 00:00
Guest wrote:
love that she and hyoyeon are just enjoying their time abroad while sm is in shambles :rofl: i wonder if yuri will stay in sydney until the mardi gras celebrations :whistle:
DA
Hahaha these girls dgaf. And Sunny's in LA. She literally said 'Watch the fire from across the river' :rofl:
I feel bad for Taeyeon and BoA though because they're supposed to be having concerts this year. This shit better not effect that.

I'm not from Australia so I checked the Pride schedule and there's so many events! Waiting for clues if she's at Mardi Gras. :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 01:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA
Hahaha these girls dgaf. And Sunny's in LA. She literally said 'Watch the fire from across the river' :rofl:
I feel bad for Taeyeon and BoA though because they're supposed to be having concerts this year. This shit better not effect that.

I'm not from Australia so I checked the Pride schedule and there's so many events! Waiting for clues if she's at Mardi Gras. :whistle:
exactly! just living their best lives as if nothing is happening. Things must be so hectic at SM but I imagine both BoA and Taeyeon’s concerts must’ve already been in planning for a long time so I hope it hasn’t affected then much, since things went swiftly for other artists who had scheduled comebacks before this mess happened I don’t see why they’d be affected badly (who knows tho).

just loooove that she’s walking around sydney and there’s pride flags everywhere :rofl: idk for how much longer she’ll stay but let’s hope! ha. maybe she went to other world pride events :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 04:07
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 01:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA

exactly! just living their best lives as if nothing is happening. Things must be so hectic at SM but I imagine both BoA and Taeyeon’s concerts must’ve already been in planning for a long time so I hope it hasn’t affected then much, since things went swiftly for other artists who had scheduled comebacks before this mess happened I don’t see why they’d be affected badly (who knows tho).

just loooove that she’s walking around sydney and there’s pride flags everywhere :rofl: idk for how much longer she’ll stay but let’s hope! ha. maybe she went to other world pride events :spy:
DA/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 22:15
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 19:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da Is there anything else interesting you have learned that is relevant? Very curious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Hehe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 10:22
Guest wrote:

Hehe
i thank her obsession with changing her username to “glasskwon” bc if not for it we wouldn’t have been given THE yuriest yuri picture ever, her being silly + involuntarily gay
hyo saying she wants to learn how to cook while she’s abroad… like honey your housemate is yuri just ask her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she's still pretty but I don't get why so many people want this nose shape. now she looks vaguely like herself

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 04:09
she's still pretty but I don't get why so many people want this nose shape. now she looks vaguely like herself

It's gonna take awhile to get used to the side profile. I was so surprised during the first Peak Time preview.
It's so normalized to always be getting something tweaked and constantly doing maintenance. Did she watch herself in her k-drama and not like how her nose looked? How did Korea become so obsessed with plastic surgery anyways? Started with the eyelids and it went all downhill from there. :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A woman's hand. :hudoin: And it doesn't look like a mother's older hand either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 04:09

It was unnecessary, but she still looks good and like herself, what I hate is the type of surgery like Taeyeon's. She doesn't look like herself anymore, her and Wendy have morphed into one person.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like Yuri is being so subtle with her gayness, but at the same time not so subtle anymore.
I'm this close to say she is her glass closet era or is reaching that very fast.

she seems really happy and free and I love this for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gay agenda wrote:
Ummm, speaking of Taeyeon and Yuri receipts...what are they exactly? I'm a relatively new Sone so idk. I only really know the love triangle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

still has the superior eyes smile

hhttps://twitter.com/Sr_Inspector_T/status/1628898638054440961?s=20ttps://twitter.com/wildaboutyoung/status/1628904723045847041?s=20

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 08:42
still has the superior eyes smile

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

late, but still my fave

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 06:29
I feel like Yuri is being so subtle with her gayness, but at the same time not so subtle anymore.
I'm this close to say she is her glass closet era or is reaching that very fast.

she seems really happy and free and I love this for her.
you've cracked the whole glass kwon thing she has going on, it's to announce she's in a glass closet now :lol:

jokes aside, she seems to be really enjoying herself! it makes me happy to see it.