Post by Guest »

STMTH wrote:
11 Feb 2023, 06:03
We're looking, use this for now. 🙏
Thank you, STMTH🤗

Reactions:

Re: WJSN

Post by Guest »

Seola anon here, I hid Seola and her (very probable) gf’s date pics folder because I freaked out when someone on the other board said they wanted to ‘archive’ it. Should I post it again?

And like… should we recap some stuff or just go on with what happened while this place was down?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She is so going to that concert on Monday 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2023, 07:26
Seola anon here, I hid Seola and her (very probable) gf’s date pics folder because I freaked out when someone on the other board said they wanted to ‘archive’ it. Should I post it again?

And like… should we recap some stuff or just go on with what happened while this place was down?
For sure post it again! And I think a recap could be good

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

seola was out with min ju again apparently

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

plus exy was out with han soeun which many people suspect to be her gf (there was a rumor on the thread that she could be dating an actress so)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AND lastly I remember someone saying that some of the pics on Seola's year-end post were taken by her gf but I can't find the actual proof, it seems like alot of the discusion was deleted :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2023, 14:05
Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2023, 07:26

For sure post it again! And I think a recap could be good
Ok I’ll write it up tonight but why is the [spoiler]spoiler[/spoiler] function not working? I feel a bit embarrassed this’ll take up a lot of space 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A clear timeline of Seola and her gf's relationship. I tried not to go into too much detail but it is still long.

Date pics for reference:
- first time we saw Seola's gf (KY) was in May 2020 when she wrote in a then recent post Seola hadn't changed in 10 years. Probably arts high school same age friends unless there was already a crush or something back then. No sign of each other in any way on their respective IGs or anywhere else before that and nothing Seola had ever said seemed related to her so it is pretty safe to think they lost contact at one point and reconnected in 2020.

- most likely they really started dating after the Butterfly comeback in June that year because that's when Seola started seeing her all the time, biking with her every night, both posting their dates. That summer was when some fans caught wind of what was going on and attacked KY to the point she deactivated her IG for some weeks. Then she reappeared and they started posting their dates again.

- there are misconceptions about this and it is somewhat difficult to explain but I want to make it clear that even back then not every fan knew KY even existed, especially int fans. Also the Ujung fandom has grown quite much since then but newer fans have no idea about her. Basically the ones who know are (pre-)2020 fans.
Int fans have pretty much all kept shut since their first date (210628) after the Easy comeback in 2021, BEFORE they started posting their dates every other day again in the summer. K-fans just don’t talk about this kind of stuff openly at all (even though I did catch some of them slip).
It's not hard to find her but you have to know there's someone in the first place, and then what to look for.

- they've been more lowkey since last year because of Seola's activities first half of 2022 and even more since September. I was perplexed in December because it was so unusual to get nothing from these two for months on end and I still definitely think something happened, not between them though, and I guess we won't know what. Them being both busy - Seola moving and renewing her contract or finding a new company/KY taking floral classes (she seems serious about it) might also have given them less time to go on actual dates. Seola seems to be learning English quite seriously too because she wants to travel.

- cf 4meet Now with Exy and Health Center appearances last year - Seola has always had a strict sense of boundaries even with the members but somehow KY got very close to her just like that. Also whatever her living situation currently is (she said last month on pm that she moved out of her parents' place but I don't think it’s that recent, imo she already moved some months ago), she's been keeping track of her finances a lot more carefully, kept repeating the whole 2022 she wanted to buy a place and very probably went furniture shopping with KY at least once in December.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here's what happened while the board was down:

- Seola posting 2 of their dates in her 2022 year end post: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm1COFpJEIY/
The rest of the pics are either her taken by other members or pics she took without herself in them. That was the third year in a row she used KY's pics for her year end post.
1st pic: that picnic they had a few days after Seola's dog passed away. I’m going to take a guess that KY managed to console her even if just a bit if it (seemingly) was a good memory for her.
6th pic: one of the many times they went biking in the summer. Biking has been their thing since 2020.

In her 2020 and 2021 year end posts, every pic Seola used that wasn't from a schedule was taken by KY too.
(2020: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdbti8prGy/, 2021: https://www.instagram.com/p/CYJgoNAJ90G/)

- They met up on January 3 to celebrate Seola’s birthday that was on December 24: https://ibb.co/HLSPm91
They couldn't do it earlier because KY had covid during the end of December. KY gave her jewelry (Numbering is a jewelry brand) again: https://ibb.co/vwrdSxQ

Her 2021 gift was a necklace Seola wore quite often in 2022 including during the trip to LA with the group. I don't have a confirmation for this but I'm pretty sure of it because Seola's 2021 birthday dinner with KY was the first time I saw her wear this necklace (first pic wearing a white turtleneck): https://ibb.co/M8CcBJM

I still don't know what kind of item it is this time but I'm keeping an eye on it. KY doesn't get her friends such expensive gifts for their birthdays, only stuff like hand creams or lipsticks, not jewelry. I feel like a wallet, what Seola gave her for her birthday, is a rather personal item too.

As this happened right before WJSN's fan concert, it was probably the last day off Seola had before the event so naturally she chose to go on a date 😂

- Somehow they met twice with a third person over the past few weeks.
1st time during the Lunar New Year holiday (that's Seola's hand in KY's story, she had red nails and wore the same knit she did on Tuesday at the cafe): https://ibb.co/JBzGyGg
2nd time last week (that's Seola's hand again, she currently has dark blue nails): https://ibb.co/Np5YqDr

I don't know who the third person is. I don't even know if it was the same person or two different people these two instances. It is extremely rare that they hang out with someone else but it has already happened and from that I know they have at least 2-3 friends in common, especially from KY's circle. I don’t think it's anything much to read into.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

About Tuesday.

KY gave Seola a plant: https://ibb.co/5xkyLDT
It is very suspicious to me that after years of hiding her and never ever tagging her, Seola posted a photo of a gift from KY with her name in it. They're not dumb, that was 100% intentional. I guess Seola must've really wanted to show it off and I understand since it is so thoughtful and cute, the message on the card saying 'grow well' which goes for both the plant and Seola specifically as an artist since it is meant to be on display at her studio, complete with the Seola cutouts 🥺 KY zooming in on the plant just so people get it… yeah we get it 😂 she always does that.

Idk if KY was at the studio but they at least went to a cafe together later on, KY posting a few minutes after Seola as usual: https://ibb.co/3rdwK7V
She posted a pic of herself in her stories two days after that: https://ibb.co/CvRdWT0
That would've been a full blown post back then. Tuesday felt like a day in 2020 or 2021 tbh 😳 if they keep on doing that you'll see for yourself what I've been talking about from the start.

Lastly, I noticed most Seola k-fan accs who usually repost everything she posts didn't repost the plant stories but did Seola's cafe pics later. Something to think about…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh, it looks like the spoiler tags are working now? Your link up there converted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2023, 20:41
A clear timeline of Seola and her gf's relationship. I tried not to go into too much detail but it is still long.

Date pics for reference:
- first time we saw Seola's gf (KY) was in May 2020 when she wrote in a then recent post Seola hadn't changed in 10 years. Probably arts high school same age friends unless there was already a crush or something back then. No sign of each other in any way on their respective IGs or anywhere else before that and nothing Seola had ever said seemed related to her so it is pretty safe to think they lost contact at one point and reconnected in 2020.

- most likely they really started dating after the Butterfly comeback in June that year because that's when Seola started seeing her all the time, biking with her every night, both posting their dates. That summer was when some fans caught wind of what was going on and attacked KY to the point she deactivated her IG for some weeks. Then she reappeared and they started posting their dates again.

- there are misconceptions about this and it is somewhat difficult to explain but I want to make it clear that even back then not every fan knew KY even existed, especially int fans. Also the Ujung fandom has grown quite much since then but newer fans have no idea about her. Basically the ones who know are (pre-)2020 fans.
Int fans have pretty much all kept shut since their first date (210628) after the Easy comeback in 2021, BEFORE they started posting their dates every other day again in the summer. K-fans just don’t talk about this kind of stuff openly at all (even though I did catch some of them slip).
It's not hard to find her but you have to know there's someone in the first place, and then what to look for.

- they've been more lowkey since last year because of Seola's activities first half of 2022 and even more since September. I was perplexed in December because it was so unusual to get nothing from these two for months on end and I still definitely think something happened, not between them though, and I guess we won't know what. Them being both busy - Seola moving and renewing her contract or finding a new company/KY taking floral classes (she seems serious about it) might also have given them less time to go on actual dates. Seola seems to be learning English quite seriously too because she wants to travel.

- cf 4meet Now with Exy and Health Center appearances last year - Seola has always had a strict sense of boundaries even with the members but somehow KY got very close to her just like that. Also whatever her living situation currently is (she said last month on pm that she moved out of her parents' place but I don't think it’s that recent, imo she already moved some months ago), she's been keeping track of her finances a lot more carefully, kept repeating the whole 2022 she wanted to buy a place and very probably went furniture shopping with KY at least once in December.
what are those instances?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm so curious about how they started dating and whether they had some history in high school :heart: It's lovely seeing KY post pictures and stories on her IG matching whatever Seola publishes. They must be deeply in love to risk it, however small the risk may seem from the outside.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Their contracts are up this month, do you guys think they'll renew?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

less factual proof just something funny: seola almost always keeps her nails short. she will get them done professionally by a nail artist but they will always be short, and never almond-shaped, just flat on the tips. there have been exceptions a few times, and the extreme occasion of the unnatural long red nails though lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
12 Feb 2023, 17:26
less factual proof just something funny: seola almost always keeps her nails short. she will get them done professionally by a nail artist but they will always be short, and never almond-shaped, just flat on the tips. there have been exceptions a few times, and the extreme occasion of the unnatural long red nails though lmao.
I noticed that lmao she used to always have square nails with sharp corners before :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2023, 13:59
Their contracts are up this month, do you guys think they'll renew?
Sadly I'm not feeling too optimistic, I'd be happy if they renewed for another 2 or 3 years but I don't know if that's possible. Their last concert had them all in tears, it almost hurt to watch.

I feel so sad that I didn't get into them sooner and I'm sadder they didn't get more recognition because they definitely deserve an insane amount of it. Love them a lot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Forgot to add that I seriously hope I'm wrong about them not renewing because that also means no more chocome and no wjsntb comeback after the absolute masterpiece that "easy" was :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm more optimistic about the renewals. Especially when thinking that individually some of them wouldn't leave the company anyways especially Dayoung and Bona and not to be rude but leaving the company wouldn't benefit the lesser popular members that don't have a secure side gig like Yeoreum and Eunseo. Though they've basically managed themselves and all the growth that has come to the group is from their own hardwork, logically standing if they somehow agree to create their own company they won't leave SSE anytime soon. They've all said they're committed this year promoting as WJSN, they have schedules as WJSN beyond the group anniversary. SSE talents usually have individual contracts that they all signed on different/some similar days so some may have already renewed ages ago with the company - some may still be in disputes up until the whole group contract. Chinity not having birthday posts this year is a huge indication that something has changed. Also Exy said she wants WJSN to last as long as APINK or SNSD. They kept saying last sequence was a new beginning and tbh them crying at big milestone concerts is normal. I'd be more concerned if it was like the same level of tears as Secret Box. It makes sense they were crying because to still hold a sold out show (that had people raging that they couldn't go) for a senior group like them at this level especially with the state kpop is currently in is amazing. WJSN will renew for a couple more years — they still have tours and stuff they still want to do and they're still a pretty young group age wise. So it won't be the last! Don't worry!

The uncertainty is just SSE being piss poor with management and communication as usual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2023, 22:33
I'm more optimistic about the renewals. Especially when thinking that individually some of them wouldn't leave the company anyways especially Dayoung and Bona and not to be rude but leaving the company wouldn't benefit the lesser popular members that don't have a secure side gig like Yeoreum and Eunseo. Though they've basically managed themselves and all the growth that has come to the group is from their own hardwork, logically standing if they somehow agree to create their own company they won't leave SSE anytime soon. They've all said they're committed this year promoting as WJSN, they have schedules as WJSN beyond the group anniversary. SSE talents usually have individual contracts that they all signed on different/some similar days so some may have already renewed ages ago with the company - some may still be in disputes up until the whole group contract. Chinity not having birthday posts this year is a huge indication that something has changed. Also Exy said she wants WJSN to last as long as APINK or SNSD. They kept saying last sequence was a new beginning and tbh them crying at big milestone concerts is normal. I'd be more concerned if it was like the same level of tears as Secret Box. It makes sense they were crying because to still hold a sold out show (that had people raging that they couldn't go) for a senior group like them at this level especially with the state kpop is currently in is amazing. WJSN will renew for a couple more years — they still have tours and stuff they still want to do and they're still a pretty young group age wise. So it won't be the last! Don't worry!

The uncertainty is just SSE being piss poor with management and communication as usual.
I'm also painfully optimistic but simultaneously have a slight amount of fear within me. Fan con content leaves me feeling heavy because I just end up reading too deeply about any minuscule details. Not many people discussed this (although many have alluded to this on my timeline) but I've never seen Dawon cry like she did for fancon, I'm far too fragile too even infer anything with that information so ill just leave it at that. They have many reasons to stay considering they had a good year but they also have many reasons to leave (starship never once cared about them). Like you mentioned some members will not benefit from leaving in the slightest, which is not a thing many people are willing to be brutally honest about on twitter. I would like members to have solos but in the same manner that Monsta x has done it: solos + grp cbs.

One thing for sure I'm not worried about is the ot10 friendship, these women are the closest group I've had the pleasure of staning by far. You can tell by the nature of how they mess around and how comfortable they seem around each other. Dayoung saying she will follow Exy around till she gets old. + Exy saying that she likes dorm life when she was asked why she hasn't moved out like other members few weeks ago on pm. Relationship wise they are still going strong, so even if they don't renew as 10 or as a group I don't have worries of the wuju friendships dwindling. This is a family.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

After SSE game caterers I'm certain WJSN won't disband because that company is aware now that keeping artists around, even if it isn't the entire group, helps establish and maintain their company image. Company image is something these kpop companies are contacting consultants about on how to improve.

IVE also cried at their recent fancon too btw, doesn't mean much.

As for Dawon, you have to remember she was on hiatus for a good portion of last year due to anxiety, her crying during the fancon and going on PM often now I interpret more as her realizing she still wants this and is working hard on it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Feb 2023, 00:19
As for Dawon, you have to remember she was on hiatus for a good portion of last year due to anxiety, her crying during the fancon and going on PM often now I interpret more as her realizing she still wants this and is working hard on it.
Dawon has gone through a lot and I am super proud of her. I'm going to go on a little rant here, but she can actually challenge W*ndy for the top vocal spot in 3rd gen if she was given the opportunity and chances. Without her voice, some of core WJSN songs (especially as you wish) feel empty, you can tell when she is not there. She's an incredible all-rounder. We actually nearly lost her last year as she was contemplating about leaving like she said during Wonderland that the members pulled her back, I think Codename really drilled it into her like other anon said that she still wants this dream and still wants to fight for it. It's just sad that she gets discouraged easily, but I can see why with how she is mistreated and mismanaged. It's ashame that she couldn't do Queendom because I feel like it would've blown her up, but Last Sequence with the newer fans and the GP spotlight on WJSN again blew her up in popularity which made me happy. I hope this year is better for her and I'm glad she didn't leave.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Feb 2023, 00:05
Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2023, 22:33

One thing for sure I'm not worried about is the ot10 friendship, these women are the closest group I've had the pleasure of staning by far. You can tell by the nature of how they mess around and how comfortable they seem around each other. Dayoung saying she will follow Exy around till she gets old. + Exy saying that she likes dorm life when she was asked why she hasn't moved out like other members few weeks ago on pm. Relationship wise they are still going strong, so even if they don't renew as 10 or as a group I don't have worries of the wuju friendships dwindling. This is a family.
Tbh their bond is what makes them stand out and makes them attractive as a group. Their reality show content does so well together and individually — they're just unapologetically themselves. I love that everyone else just knows them as the loud group, even themselves joking that they scare new staff thinking they all hate and bullying each other with how they play around. They have such an authentic style to them you can just tell they all love each other and being with each other through their stories and stuff they do. Their performances are 1000× better as well because they have the chemistry. Even with members that people think don't interact a lot like Seola and Dawon have a strong bond (Dawon used to play the piano as Seola sang with her by themselves during trainee/rookie days which is adorable).

They went through so much shit together and the group was basically a bunch of trainee misfits that probably wouldn't make it anywhere but WJSN. As cheesy as it sounds, it really is a destiny/fate kind of thing. I'm glad that SSE knows talent when they see them, but management is a whole different story. 💀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The whole of WJSN is literally going to be at Kehlani's concert. Dawon's response, lord. 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

minor little update but I noticed gf K instastory had Seola's bondee character in and someone else's. I assume maybe Stella Jang's since she mentioned on PM she helped her figure out how to play the game.

What even is Bondee btw, can't figure out from screenshots what this game is :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Feb 2023, 08:15
minor little update but I noticed gf K instastory had Seola's bondee character in and someone else's. I assume maybe Stella Jang's since she mentioned on PM she helped her figure out how to play the game.

What even is Bondee btw, can't figure out from screenshots what this game is :lol:
i believe it is a metaverse app where you can create your character and meet new people

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

It's not Stella Jang, it's one of K's friends — the one with short hair you can see in some of her dead account photos.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As expected Exy went to see Kehlani :lol: She went with Sohlhee. Maybe they are more than friends idk, from videos I watched of that girl on her yt channel she came across as straight to me though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Feb 2023, 13:15
As expected Exy went to see Kehlani :lol: She went with Sohlhee. Maybe they are more than friends idk, from videos I watched of that girl on her yt channel she came across as straight to me though.

OP

feel like she gets her a gift once a month at this point lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well EXY did spend her vacations travelling with Sohlhee last year and they have been friends for years (Sohlhee is under SM as k-hiphop/rapper soloist - she also trains people like Woo!Ah in rap and is a producer too). It is a bit funny how Exy captioned it a romantic gift when she's going to see Kehlani's concert with her. 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Feb 2023, 14:11
Well EXY did spend her vacations travelling with Sohlhee last year and they have been friends for years (Sohlhee is under SM as k-hiphop/rapper soloist - she also trains people like Woo!Ah in rap and is a producer too). It is a bit funny how Exy captioned it a romantic gift when she's going to see Kehlani's concert with her. 🤣
And now she shared Kehlani's Honey on IG... 😄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2023, 22:13
Nothing very important, because of how k-fans love talking in private all I’ve seen is some more or less vicious remarks towards KY and even Seola when they hang out or when fans feel they do, or someone asking about general things that would be related to her sometimes without even knowing about her and fans jumping at them to talk in dm so I don’t know what is said next. These aren’t worth showing if I redact usernames etc from them.

Guest wrote:
13 Feb 2023, 12:35
Guest wrote:

It's not Stella Jang, it's one of K's friends — the one with short hair you can see in some of her dead account photos.
I thought about that girl too because of the short hair, but it could not be her as well so. Can we please please refrain from being so categorical on things we’re not sure about… 🫶

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Feb 2023, 20:15
Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2023, 22:13
Nothing very important, because of how k-fans love talking in private all I’ve seen is some more or less vicious remarks towards KY and even Seola when they hang out or when fans feel they do, or someone asking about general things that would be related to her sometimes without even knowing about her and fans jumping at them to talk in dm so I don’t know what is said next. These aren’t worth showing if I redact usernames etc from them.

Guest wrote:
13 Feb 2023, 12:35
Guest wrote:

I thought about that girl too because of the short hair, but it could not be her as well so. Can we please please refrain from being so categorical on things we’re not sure about… 🫶
I get what you mean, but it is that girl's bondee character though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like she didn’t spend valentine’s day with K, I guess she mustn’t be her girlfriend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 15:47

Looks like she didn’t spend valentine’s day with K, I guess she mustn’t be her girlfriend
Just cos she doesn't post vday pics doesn't mean K isn't her gf imo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Although I think some of the K proof is stupid, unless she genuinely wishes to be outed and have her career over I would not post myself on a date with a woman on valentines day. Think about all the taken idols who are not gonna post today.

Posting today would have more significance than any other day. It would be too risky. Gay or straight, any person you post on valentines as a public figure is gonna be suspicious and looked into.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Agree with anon above but I'd say it's only a matter of time until K posts something that proves they were together. May not happen at all though but it wouldn't surprise me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 16:40
Guest wrote:

Although I think some of the K proof is stupid, unless she genuinely wishes to be outed and have her career over I would not post myself on a date with a woman on valentines day. Think about all the taken idols who are not gonna post today.

Posting today would have more significance than any other day. It would be too risky. Gay or straight, any person you post on valentines as a public figure is gonna be suspicious and looked into.
I agree but at the same time it doesn’t look like they try to hide it at all cost, especially on K’s side. And it gets me to believe that they really are together but it does look like she just spent today with her mother. In the end I think it is hard to determine whether they are together or not

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If I was an idol I would spend valentine's day with my family and/or members too instead of my partner. Can just celebrate the holiday during that weekend or like Exy the day before lol and that would arouse a little less suspicion from the public. Lotta idols celebrate their birthdays on days that are not actually their birthday(and I don't mean like company fake bdays just sometimes easier to align schedules on a different day) so wouldn't be surprised if it was the same for holidays too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

people don't celebrate valentines heavily in korea. The couples and lovers day is christmas. I have not taken time to check what seola was doing on that day but be my guest ;)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2023, 03:11
Guest wrote:

people don't celebrate valentines heavily in korea. The couples and lovers day is christmas. I have not taken time to check what seola was doing on that day but be my guest ;)
I heard valentines day is a big deal in Korea from someone in the other thread, are u sure?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2023, 03:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I heard valentines day is a big deal in Korea from someone in the other thread, are u sure?
friend that person has no idea what they are talking about

https://asiamattersforamerica.org/artic ... outh-korea

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I haven't been to Lchat in a long while (basically after the KEnt thread got linked somewhere outside lol) and I was doing some pagecatching and saw someone mention Luda getting outed years ago. Can someone enlighten me what that's about?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2023, 14:57
I haven't been to Lchat in a long while (basically after the KEnt thread got linked somewhere outside lol) and I was doing some pagecatching and saw someone mention Luda getting outed years ago. Can someone enlighten me what that's about?
what is KEnt? what is this referring to?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

]
[/quote]
what is KEnt? what is this referring to?
[/quote]

Korean Entertainment thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2023, 03:22
Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2023, 03:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

friend that person has no idea what they are talking about

https://asiamattersforamerica.org/artic ... outh-korea
Valentine's Day is still celebrated, just differently to the west. There's white day and black day as well which are marketed as extentions on Valentine's (which the west doesn't do from what I gathered anyways) in a way for singles/people to return gifts and confessions to the person who confessed on Valentine's. Christmas is a romantic period too like you said though seen more as an official couple serious landmark that is "akin to V-day" than some fun that Valentine's and all those days are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
12 Feb 2023, 17:26

I've also noticed this but of course, never said anything because it feels a little invasive. But I guess if we are here to speculate about an alleged relationship between two women, we are not above looking at her nails.

side note: only noticed this when I once thought she had a broken nail bc her index nail was a lot shorter than her thumb. her thumbnail was almond-shaped, but her index was shorter and rounded off. (her middle and ring finger also) this pattern is kind of consistent enough with each time she gets her nails done for it to not be a mere coincidence in my opinion.