24 Nov 2022, 01:24
new achievements
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
fixed

Reactions:

Re: Aespa

Post by Guest »

i came here to see if there was any tea or discussion on aespa as i was curious about the group and it's just spam of random tweets showing the most random stuff about them. sad!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 23:14
i came here to see if there was any tea or discussion on aespa as i was curious about the group and it's just spam of random tweets showing the most random stuff about them. sad!
It's hard to discuss anything when they barely release content, music or anything so there's nothing to discuss :-/

Anyway i'm glad they will wait until 2023 for their comeback, it looks like december will be a bad month for a comeback

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 18:34
[spoiler]I don't think aespa has their regal phase behind them, but sm needs to be careful and needs to think about their next step.

They fucked up title song choices this year. While Girls didn't do bad by any means, audience clearly prefered Ilussion, and rightfully so. No reaction from SM to what the market wants.

Fine, whatever, they got their sales, but...not sure what you guys think, but imo Girls album was not that perfect shot that one could expect. do you know what I mean? You could sense that sth is lacking, which, imo is the reason why their another cb was postponded. Competition is huuuuge right now. Crazy times for girlgroups and sm response to that was pretty lazy imo. aespa won't get anything for free now.

Concept wise? Hoonestly, kkawaga or whatever the fuck that thing is named is maybe limitless, but with sm lazy approach it feels the opposite. I'm not sure for how long this concept can go on. I have doubts...[/spoiler]

anyway, some smart planning and strong music are needed for their next come back. They will have good sales, but relevancy & digital charts? That's another story and sales often have very little to do with it.
SM stopped giving their groups gp friendly music since snsd-exo. They started releasing more experimental music with f(x), nct, rv and aespa and their groups music tend to revolve around a concept. Girls could be not be a gp friendly song but it did its job following aespa storyline, supposedly the last battle against black mamba. I agree girls title track could be a better, though i enjoy it more than savage and I agree girls album was lackluster and underwhelming compared to savage album, I believe they weren't expecting their next comeback to be this delayed but there's nothing we can do since sm has been quite messy with the most groups and soloists this year :-/

I'd not expect aespa to release your typical generic song as title track, the only one was black mamba but NL, savage and girls aren't what you call gp friendly, that's why they should keep releasing singles and double tracks along with the title track (forever, dreams come true, life is too short or illusion) so they aren't that limited with their concept.

To be honest, tho music is important as long as it doesn't sound too shitty people won't care, what sm needs is to put them out there as group and they need to start promoting them individually too, karina and winter might be really popular in korea but sm isn't doing nothing with them or the rest of girls. Neither Winter nor Ningning have been sent to any singing show or channel, they just got a shared ost in 2 years. SM is only pushing aespa brand while forgetting about the own girls.

The sad part besides the lack of promotion and content is aespa concept is unique and interesting and it got a lot of potential, epic7 collab showed their potential but i'm not sure if sm will be able to deliver

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i think is for their ae1 mv

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what i love when theyre outside korea ningselle are well love

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

aespas main vocal yall, doing it with legends boa and snsd hyoyeon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

aespa announcing jp tour before jp debut

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good ningie will be spared from those racist knetz will some of them on her bbl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

been waiting for this to happen, aevelvet collab :overmoon:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they're all in one photo finally :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So cutiee..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bitch i dont have iphone lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aespa with irene :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where will I be able to watch Synk Road?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

anyone here?
How are you all doing, considering two aespa masterminds are gone from sm?

a mess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2023, 15:01
anyone here?
How are you all doing, considering two aespa masterminds are gone from sm?

a mess.
utterly terrible mess. I'm here still watching winrina fancams. Hbu

Also, just wanted to gush about winter during the Priority smcu performance and karina end of the year bangs. I didn't even know winter could sound like that and I didn't know I could get any more gay but winrina did that lol

idk what to feel about the mess tho. When hybe acquired gfriend, gfriend had one comeback and then they disbanded. I don't even know if aespa should do a total rebranding like leserafim or if there's a producer there that can carry on the kwangya black mamba lore. Though, girls was a fitting ending to the lore anyway. And Giselle could only bullshit so much about kwangya, love her for memorizing her notes tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

there was so much winrina/jiminjeong content during while the forum was down :nervous:
this has to be my favourite though. karina panicking while winter stays perfectly calm :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I honestly can't imagine the mess that this company has been behind the scenes over the last couple months if not years. It all starts to make sense now. Madness & chaos. It's pretty clear that directors were busy with secret fights and power grab, than their artists and their schedules.

I guess we will know more after March's board of d. meeting, where Hyb€ will sit at the table for the first time with their 14% of shares (LSM also delegated all voting rights to Hyb*).

imo Hyb. will go slow...this year, to not shock the market too much, tho there are speculations that a lot of people (not artits/ per see but directors/ceos etc.) will get fire at that meeting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

are people in the comments correct?
They are planning to wipe out the album that lsm and yyj were working on with aespa and start with new material?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Theyre name are being dragged into this mess

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I felt bad for them :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i may not a number1 fan of sm but i like that they're pushing this hybe taking over. Cause i dont like hybe much more either, every companies and their mamas will be own by hybe such a monopoly, it's like disney version but hybe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

after that mess they release this hmm

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

👀

Justheretobegay
Reactions:

Post by Justheretobegay »

Why is nobody talking about Karina's Menagerie? God the choreo with the female back up dancers and her facial expressions+her look had me thirsting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Justheretobegay wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 09:33
Why is nobody talking about Karina's Menagerie? God the choreo with the female back up dancers and her facial expressions+her look had me thirsting.
:jawdrop:
her hand trembling is so :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 08:13
Justheretobegay wrote:
Why did i see that nowhere in this video?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 08:26
Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 08:13
Justheretobegay wrote:
Why did i see that nowhere in this video?
it's from the livestream on day 2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

idk if theres a community for lesbian mys already, but i tend to not just spazz here without receipts of their lesbian inclinations.

I am very much still panting for all of them from their concert fancams and snippets. my recent religion is karinas run run run kitty kitty run run and my prayers are winters hyper line behind the scenes of her in that forest green jumper (I'm sure you've seen the tiktoks)

and an appreciation post for ningselle bc wow, I would fold so fast

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Karina is looking for that girl as we speak 🤭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

platinum in my room already, when is the fucking full album

Reactions:

Post by Guest »