Dreamcatcher

Reactions:

Re: Dreamcatcher

Post by Guest »

Some new fansign pictures dropped from last week and Siyeon has killed me again...

(In spoiler tags because the image is big)
[spoiler]
Image[/spoiler]

Villanelle171
Reactions: 41

Post by Villanelle171 »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 01:58
Some new fansign pictures dropped from last week and Siyeon has killed me again...

(In spoiler tags because the image is big)
[spoiler]
Image[/spoiler]
I'm looking respectfully God she's gorgeous
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

🫣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way all of them are so chaotic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SuA is absolutely insane.

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

so i read that DC all renewed even before their contracts were up which is really great news, selfishly i want them to be together forever but few more guaranteed years is fantastic :hug:

but anyone have insight on why now? at first i thought that minx 5 have different length/original contracts and Dong and Gahyeon just decided to renew at the same time but the math doesn’t seem right for that. what advantage comes with renewing early? getting a bonus for re-signing now? negotiating for better percentage, possibility of solos or hell a larger dorm/splitting into multiple dorms?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gay agenda wrote:
16 Nov 2022, 02:28
so i read that DC all renewed even before their contracts were up which is really great news, selfishly i want them to be together forever but few more guaranteed years is fantastic :hug:

but anyone have insight on why now? at first i thought that minx 5 have different length/original contracts and Dong and Gahyeon just decided to renew at the same time but the math doesn’t seem right for that. what advantage comes with renewing early? getting a bonus for re-signing now? negotiating for better percentage, possibility of solos or hell a larger dorm/splitting into multiple dorms?
Contracts are seven years, right? So the Minx contracts would've been up September of last year if they weren't renegotiated when Dreamcatcher debuted. So you're right, that math doesn't work out. And their current contracts wouldn't be up until January 2024. There must have been some renegotiation going on, which is curious. Has that happened before? Don't most groups go until their deadline? Unless DCC thinks the whole group isn't going to resign, it's not in their best interest to force an early decision, because it could mean fewer years of their money-maker being active. But the girls have all been pretty all-in about Dreamcatcher, so I don't think that was likely to happen.

Makes me wonder if there was something bad in their original contracts that they were able to negotiate out now that they're more successful? They have to have all paid off their trainee debt by now with all of their global activities, right? And that's assuming Handong and Gahyeon even had trainee debt, since isn't that no longer allowed? DCC seems like a really warm and supportive company on the surface, but who really knows? I read that one of the members of DalShabet was kicked out of the company dorms and homeless for awhile as a trainee, but that could have been different staffing. Even the staff who oversaw the 2017 contract formation may not even be there anymore, leading to the supportive environment we seem to see now.

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

On one hand I'm happy with them renewing but the other half of me is seriously confused why re-sign so early 😕 I definitely think though that they negotiated new living arrangements so I'm not gonna be surprised when you hear or find out SuA or JiU moved out of the dorm same goes for Dami
🚛😵👻👍

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Villanelle171 wrote:
16 Nov 2022, 03:53
On one hand I'm happy with them renewing but the other half of me is seriously confused why re-sign so early 😕 I definitely think though that they negotiated new living arrangements so I'm not gonna be surprised when you hear or find out SuA or JiU moved out of the dorm same goes for Dami
i would bet money on SuA. SuA insisting on staying behind to relax at the vacation house on Idol World made me think yeah she’s so done with shopping cooking and cleaning at home. Dami makes sense and Id add Gahyeon too if her stocks were doing better hahahah

Yoohyeon is kinda clingy and admittedly enjoys the view after the others shower so i can’t see her leaving and if she does want a break from the members she has her family nearby. Handong idk?? Siyeon I can see staying just out of sheer inertia lol

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

how could i forget our charisma tokki leader lol. ik we’ve discussed the social pressure on her and SuA to settle down given their ages but my impression was she likes living with her girls so i wouldn’t be surprised either way

more on Dongie, i was thinking about her when ev*rgl*w Chinese member returned to SK after not finding success back home. Handong didn’t make much of a splash in China during her year there right? she probably will make more money being an active idol in SK

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

With JiBo hitting their 30s soon maybe it makes sense? Idk about the kculture but hitting 30 is usually the time when women are under the most amount of pressure when it comes to settling down from both family and society where I am from and in a lot of other asian cultures. Maybe they decided to renew it early because at 28-29 they are still in their 20s and less likely to be swayed away from resigning by familial pressure if there is any. I mean usually when groups resign they are still in their mid 20s so the pressure isnt as much and with deukae it just got delayed due to their unique circumstances.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not sure if it's common or not to resign early, but I don't think is weird to resign early, I actually find weird when members not decide until last minute but that's usually because there's some conflict with the company and members interest. But they all seem to had payed their debt since they had mentioned before sending money home

They went on second leg of tour so my guess is they might benefit from resigning now if that means they have a better share of that income. Living arrangements might be another thing, I guess we will know if they stay the same, part ways or just upgrade when they come back. It's also always anxiety inducing not being sure if all members will resign or not when they wait till last minute. And other things wise, the company looks good enough: they keep good rs with staff, they are able to have their own SNS and be pretty unfiltered and they showed before they have the chances to be part of creative decisions, being able to write, compose, collab, push for songs and having their opinions taken when it comes to choreography, styling, titles, hairstyles, etc. It's also a good thing that DC is their focus and their money does look like it's being reinvested on DC career and comfort to a good degree
DCC have to really step up their game in some aspects to truly make DC big, but they been showing good results consistently and I guess the girls feel comfortable enough there

Dami_can_slap_me
Reactions:

Post by Dami_can_slap_me »

Honestly out of the 7 Handong was the one I was really debating on if she was renewing her contract. Unpopular opinion so don't come for me but I had always got the impression in the beginning she wasn't too comfortable with DC's status and image but as of returning back to Korea it's like she slowly started coming out of her shell

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I never felt that way with Handong tbh. She was a bit reserved yes but for the most part it seemed more of an issue with the langauge/cultural barrier and the lack of certainty about her future. Unlike the other 6 she had completely uprooted herself and moved to a different country against her father's wishes. And considering dc were a small company with a very niche genre and almost 0 internal presence and identity till you and I, her potential hesitation makes a lot of sense and would be 100% valid. Plus the fact that she had a hard time communicating, had a short trainee period and used to get such little in the way of screentime and vocals parts she definitely had reason to be wary. She even flat out mentioned in youth with you that she needed to prove herself because she barely got any parts at all. She was also always excited about wanting to come back.

And lets not forget that they only started hitting it big after deja vu really put them on the map and she left immediately after for almost a whole year.

As for not making a splash in china, the chinese fans adore her, while she didnt blow up she is very popular there in general for someone who doesnt promote there still and for the most part she had a harder run in yty because a lot of somnies refused to vote for her and many even voted against her to ensure she doesnt join the final group and returns to dc faster (they actually admitted to this).

So obviously she probably felt more comfortable after she came back since she had become popular in her absence (the handong searches were ridiculously high during her hiatus because people were curious), their music had evolved to allow voices like her and gahyeon to be properly utilized and the screentime distribution was far better. The growth and popularity definitely helped her decision.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Handong told Siyeon in what era that she wished to stay with her (and the rest) for a long time. So i dont think there was any real doubt in my mind about her wanting to renew the contract especially since I was following her content in china. And particularly now with the fact that they were growing rapidly as a gg in their final years of the contract. It would have been a dumb move to not resign.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This doesn't mean anything and it's just an appreciation comment, but the tension on SuA's vlog with Handong become so intense at times, the whole mukbang in the room I was at the edge of my seat even if I knew nothing will happen...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Its the little things that make me love these girls more each day. :heart:

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 20:09

Its the little things that make me love these girls more each day. :heart:
Right I saw that on reddit 😀 Siyeon is such a sweetheart 💕
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here we go it's time to be broke again, but wow just gorgeous

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ Is it just me, but I didn’t recognize that was Yoohyeon at first. She looks different. Also, my gosh Sua is out of control. Did you see what she did to Dongie? Hot, but poor Dongie.😂 Sudong🥰

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Can't wait to see what's in each seasons greetings
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Idk, hate me all you want but SuA's whole lesbian sex joke for shock value is exhausting. Even minji pushed her away multiple times and handong walked away after she did that. And I say this as someone who enjoys heavy fanservice.

I am NOT slutshaming her but I am also tired of people acting like those who are uncomfortable with it are hating on her for feeling justifiably uncomfortable with the things she is doing on stage for reactions and acting like what she is doing is what normal besties would do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 17:05
Idk, hate me all you want but SuA's whole lesbian sex joke for shock value is exhausting. Even minji pushed her away multiple times and handong walked away after she did that. And I say this as someone who enjoys heavy fanservice.

I am NOT slutshaming her but I am also tired of people acting like those who are uncomfortable with it are hating on her for feeling justifiably uncomfortable with the things she is doing on stage for reactions and acting like what she is doing is what normal besties would do.
Completely out of the loop, what happened?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 20:20
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 17:05

Completely out of the loop, what happened?
Da- Nothing special just SuA doing her idol job. Anon loves heavy fanservice, but can't handle SuA. :rofl: Plus, it's expected because they are in Europe. Seoul concerts were tame compared to US/Europe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wellllp... Never has a group been so obvious that they are for the girls and gays only. Being catered to is so fun I love them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ignoring Siyeon service room call for a bit because she's too cute for my health, we can now add another rainbow flag coming from her :heart:

You can't tell me she HAD to pick THAT place to take the video as if sunset would go away and focus on THAT window as if there wasn't a nice building on the right

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 09:39

Wellllp... Never has a group been so obvious that they are for the girls and gays only. Being catered to is so fun I love them.
The original source: Ultra het, whoever came with that idea is on straight (less likely bi) tiktok with those "pretty boys" trends
The motivation: Ultra catered to lgbt, there's an official sound like so many other tiktoks they made so there was no reason to make it with their own voices, they even could have change pronouns but they just HEY GIRL 😏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 16:01
Guest wrote:

The original source: Ultra het, whoever came with that idea is on straight (less likely bi) tiktok with those "pretty boys" trends
The motivation: Ultra catered to lgbt, there's an official sound like so many other tiktoks they made so there was no reason to make it with their own voices, they even could have change pronouns but they just HEY GIRL 😏
Wait what? Lost here what's ultra het? And what are you claiming is bi tiktok? Doesn't DC usually do fanservice tiktok trends aways see the f*nboys getting creepy about that on Twitter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 00:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wait what? Lost here what's ultra het? And what are you claiming is bi tiktok? Doesn't DC usually do fanservice tiktok trends aways see the f*nboys getting creepy about that on Twitter
[spoiler]Algorithm, tiktok recommends you things according to what you pay attention to like any other sns, except that for some reason tiktok can be oddly specific and niche. And the sound they used this time is a trend, yes, but one that is on straight tiktok algorithm. Bi tiktok, queer tiktok and les tiktok are also how people refer to the areas of tiktok that the app recommends you once it figures out your most probable sexual orientation. Usually if you are on lesbian tiktok you barely or never get trends focused on "frat boys" and "pretty boys" (like this one trend), if you are on bi tiktok then maybe tho this one sound is extremely focused on het, and if you are on straight tiktok and are late teen-young adult who likes trends, then it's really common

As comparison, the jjang yeppeuda trend they were obsessed with for some time was from dance tiktok and korean tiktok iirc, maybe also anime tiktok and it was a bit on queer tiktok (I know because from those four I'm only on queer tiktok and it appeared for me from lesbian tiktokers)

Honestly, idk what fanboys are telling on twt, idc either since I don't use it [/spoiler]

Not really something to take as hard evidence, since if they follow trends they will get shown more straight tiktok videos just because is majority. But tiktok algorithm is... yeah, bit creepy, it sometimes figures you out before you realize you are gay
The reenactment is really queer women catered tho, these women get really bold outside SK, I'm having a field day with this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 01:28
Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 00:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

[spoiler]Algorithm, tiktok recommends you things according to what you pay attention to like any other sns, except that for some reason tiktok can be oddly specific and niche. And the sound they used this time is a trend, yes, but one that is on straight tiktok algorithm. Bi tiktok, queer tiktok and les tiktok are also how people refer to the areas of tiktok that the app recommends you once it figures out your most probable sexual orientation. Usually if you are on lesbian tiktok you barely or never get trends focused on "frat boys" and "pretty boys" (like this one trend), if you are on bi tiktok then maybe tho this one sound is extremely focused on het, and if you are on straight tiktok and are late teen-young adult who likes trends, then it's really common

As comparison, the jjang yeppeuda trend they were obsessed with for some time was from dance tiktok and korean tiktok iirc, maybe also anime tiktok and it was a bit on queer tiktok (I know because from those four I'm only on queer tiktok and it appeared for me from lesbian tiktokers)

Honestly, idk what fanboys are telling on twt, idc either since I don't use it [/spoiler]

Not really something to take as hard evidence, since if they follow trends they will get shown more straight tiktok videos just because is majority. But tiktok algorithm is... yeah, bit creepy, it sometimes figures you out before you realize you are gay
The reenactment is really queer women catered tho, these women get really bold outside SK, I'm having a field day with this
Wow, TikTok sounds super creepy.

They really do get bold outside of SK. I know a lot of the international fans eat this sort of thing up, but what do their domestic fans think?

Speaking of things they do that are really gay, has Siyeon talked about her wifeys recently? I feel like it's been a hot minute. Wonder if she was told to put a stop to it.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Personally, I hate TikTok and think the whole thing is stupid as s—, but that's just my opinion. If the algorithm shows you trends based on your sexuality, wouldn't that mean likely that Sua is het, isn't she the resident TikTok person, or is it Yooh?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 02:39
Personally, I hate TikTok and think the whole thing is stupid as s—, but that's just my opinion. If the algorithm shows you trends based on your sexuality, wouldn't that mean likely that Sua is het, isn't she the resident TikTok person, or is it Yooh?

I thought it was Yoohyeon who was all into TikTok? Maybe she got the others into it idk this is weird.

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

it’s not that weird to me even if that is from straight tiktok, following a trend can lead to more engagement regardless of source which is the goal right? anyway, you can’t tell me they hopped on that tiktok trend without knowing that the gays would love what they did with it and i do, i love it! siyeon unzipping shirts WILL be the death of me

@ anon who is uncomfortable with SuA’s overseas fanservice; no one here is slutshaming her for her actions or hating on you even if we disagree or have different standards. has anything in her behavior changed significantly from when we discussed the topic during NA tour this summer? from what i seen it’s typical tour behavior

also idols are not “normal besties” so i don’t understand what that comment is supposed to mean. everything an idol does on stage/on camera even if rooted in her actual personalities, relationships and feelings is meant to provoke reaction from fans. which is to make us emotionally invested in their personas and buy all their merch :lol: :lol: personally i prefer to throw my money at groups like DC and m*m*m00 who do fan service that normalized same sex attraction even if it’s OTT sometimes. and it’s whatever if you’re still not comfortable, but do trust the members to set limits when SuA is wildin outside of SK because they can and have over the past years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 02:13
Wow, TikTok sounds super creepy.

They really do get bold outside of SK. I know a lot of the international fans eat this sort of thing up, but what do their domestic fans think?

Speaking of things they do that are really gay, has Siyeon talked about her wifeys recently? I feel like it's been a hot minute. Wonder if she was told to put a stop to it.
Queer k-fans like it afaik, little jealous comments about them wilding more overseas here and there but nothing too different as what i-fans do when they spend too much time in SK, and since the girls are sharing moments with every member shippers aren't making problems (but I'm not too deep in k-fandom so maybe I'm wrong). Non-queer fans... I don't even want to know

As much as they are being bold they are still deukae, they always behave a bit fruity and extra even in SK so it's not that shocking for fans (I think is more shocking seeing them showing their sexy side rather than this). Difference is the moment, usually in SK they do it on vlives and fansigns where there are closer insomnias who know that side, or in variety shows were is mostly fanservice for the camera, and outside they do it more openly and extra like in the middle of concerts. The last tiktok is pretty in your face tho even for overseas, but we already got before some slightly queer vibes from others, maybe we will get some bts of this (I hope)

Siyeon hasn't talked at all, we are lucky to have 20 minute vlogs every blue moon and some ig pics. But it's expected since they are touring, let's wait until they have a breath before getting worried

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 02:13

I only know about this fan interaction, apparently the girl was flirting with her. And the pride flag she posted on ig. If there is anything else i dont know.

The whole wifey thing, I dont think its really coming back. She was going really strong with it for a while but the amount of m3n spamming her with "what about the husbands" and "can we be wifey too" was a lot. She acknowledged it once during a vlive with the person spamming constantly and she answered "sure" and never used the word again, instead the next time we saw her she gave her fans the new name of Siyeon's unnies and Siyeon's cuties, once again acknowledging only the female fans but since its now in korean and not in english the m3n dont spam her. She does interact quite happily with women on weverse calling themselves wives or refering to her as husband which is the norm for kpop I guess.

Like regardless of sexuality, I understand why she decided to drop it because those spams were annoying af but I guess lesbians can never have good things without m3n and het women feeling offended.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Even while I understand that it is their job to promote that dream, I just don't like their queer fanservice since it seems to me to be done to appease the m^le gaze. I find it to be insulting, especially in light of the current state of the world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 20:51
Even while I understand that it is their job to promote that dream, I just don't like their queer fanservice since it seems to me to be done to appease the m^le gaze. I find it to be insulting, especially in light of the current state of the world.
But it doesn't feel all that m&le gaze-y to me? Especially after seeing them put out things like that last TikTok, which tells us that they know their fanbase and who to target with their fanservice. Not all sexualized fanservice has to be m&le gaze-y. I'm a woman who wants to respect talented women, but I also like looking at women, and they're having fun. It's one thing when the other members start pushing SuA away, which it seems like they have been doing a little bit(?), but that's a different issue than the targeting of their fanservice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sua very obviously likes to push limits and does go too far with it at times to the point where members sometimes push her away. But like anon said, its more a joke for shock value. I dont like some of the things she does so i scroll past it. Doesnt mean its male gazey though. But i understand why some lesbians might be uncomfortable with her for it. We aren't some hive minded collective unit that "no real lesbian is uncomfortable" or "real lesbians dont like this stuff". Many do, many dont.

Anyway Yooh lesbian flag.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Coming from someone that just saw them live in Paris and the vibe they are giving, I think siyeon really has something sapphic to her at some point…just the way she carried herself just made me feel like she doesn’t care about men that much, it’s just the feeling I immediately had from her, could be wrong but that just how I feel about her. Add up to all the subtle allusion she is throwing around lately I kinda feel like she is fam.

Same goes for yooh she is almost out at that point, I screamed so hard when she took the lesbian flag also she is the sweetest person on earth she always speaks in English so that everyone can understand and always try to make everyone included 🥺

Also for sua’s fan service, I don’t think she made anyone uncomfortable maybe after seeing videos on Twitter you could go like « gosh stepping on each member’s personal space » but not really she mostly interact with the fans and I don’t think the members were really uncomfortable with her fanservice, fan enjoys that a lot and went crazy whenever they were interaction of any kind between the members, but sua mostly interacts with the crowd she isn’t always doing heavy fanservice.
She has so much energy it’s crazy 🤣

Dami is so popular in France it’s crazy the amount of people ( and by people I mean girls) that screamed whenever her part was coming. I got major lesbian vibes but could also be because she made me gay panic a lot and I couldn’t think straight 😭

For the rest of the members I didn’t got anything from them except that they love being on stage so much, and you could obviously feel how much they love their job

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 14:28
Coming from someone that just saw them live in Paris and the vibe they are giving, I think siyeon really has something sapphic to her at some point…just the way she carried herself just made me feel like she doesn’t care about men that much, it’s just the feeling I immediately had from her, could be wrong but that just how I feel about her. Add up to all the subtle allusion she is throwing around lately I kinda feel like she is fam.

Same goes for yooh she is almost out at that point, I screamed so hard when she took the lesbian flag also she is the sweetest person on earth she always speaks in English so that everyone can understand and always try to make everyone included 🥺

Also for sua’s fan service, I don’t think she made anyone uncomfortable maybe after seeing videos on Twitter you could go like « gosh stepping on each member’s personal space » but not really she mostly interact with the fans and I don’t think the members were really uncomfortable with her fanservice, fan enjoys that a lot and went crazy whenever they were interaction of any kind between the members, but sua mostly interacts with the crowd she isn’t always doing heavy fanservice.
She has so much energy it’s crazy 🤣

Dami is so popular in France it’s crazy the amount of people ( and by people I mean girls) that screamed whenever her part was coming. I got major lesbian vibes but could also be because she made me gay panic a lot and I couldn’t think straight 😭

For the rest of the members I didn’t got anything from them except that they love being on stage so much, and you could obviously feel how much they love their job
gosh I just love this wholesome post thanks for sharing Anon :hug: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Getting even gayer as i type this.

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 11:49

Getting even gayer as i type this.
i repeat lee siyeon will be the death of me :dead: drop your routine girl ik you’re lifting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

idc what others think, but this is not for the males. All I see hot and sexy af women WITH hot and sexy af women. They did this for the gays. :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:handbags:
Either you're a het troll or a m*n, anyone with common sense can tell you that was fan service for the m*le gaze, and you using the excuse that it was for the gays are completely ignorant of the fact that m*n get off and creepily fetishize sapphic fanservice; they literally post creepy shit about this kind of fanservice all the time on different social media sites. JFC

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 03:00
Either you're a het troll or a m*n, anyone with common sense can tell you that was fan service for the m*le gaze, and you using the excuse that it was for the gays are completely ignorant of the fact that m*n get off and creepily fetishize sapphic fanservice; they literally post creepy shit about this kind of fanservice all the time on different social media sites. JFC
Just because someone disagrees doesn't mean they are a het troll or a man. DC do that type of fanservice imho because 90% of fans, girls and guys alike go wild when they do it. Simple as that. Whenever they directly aim something at someone, it's women 99% of the time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Didn't we already went through this? I feel like the discussion is going in circles...

[spoiler]Queer woman can and do like those types of thing, as with everything you have all type of people and just because some sapphics don't like it for whatever reason it doesn't mean no one, just turn up the volume during those things, there's ton of women going crazy. I had seen the girls aiming the seductive sexy things to some of the WOMEN fansites and fans who often go on fansigns, so at this point I really think they dgaf about who they have in front as long as they are fans. Also, the fans who go always say they enjoy it or that it wasn't as much as twt land makes you believe, it's the ones who never go who react like 2 women being over each other is straight behaviour. I swear y'all starting to sound like the delusional Yooh fanb*ys who get ansty when someone implies what she does might not be only for their attention

And the members do go a bit far sometimes. I honestly don't care, they are adults, it's their concert, they had been like this since their first tours so people can easily know what to expect from them, and if it made wlw uncomfortable none of us would go looking for it. But it's obvious they get too into the crowd energy sometimes and some of those things they will probably look back and think "I shouldn't done that"

We already said that it was better to agree to disagree because some people will take the chance to bash the members they think are straight and because it ends up becoming a cultural and a personal taste head-butting and then other people who are here just to appreciate pretty women, discuss THE TOPIC or disconnect of twt or real life feel uncomfortable [/spoiler]

Anyways, the girls are resting up until next schedules it seems. I guess they will have light schedules during December, maybe a little break and for some reason I feel like they will have another leg for the tour, so maybe we will get more vlives now until then?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 07:28
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 03:00
Just because someone disagrees doesn't mean they are a het troll or a man. DC do that type of fanservice imho because 90% of fans, girls and guys alike go wild when they do it. Simple as that. Whenever they directly aim something at someone, it's women 99% of the time.
Good. You, as a woman, enjoy it. That doesn't take away from the fact it's on the same level of two conventionally attractive straight presenting women making out in an otherwise straight movie because they know men will go wild. Their women directed fanservice is different to the male gazey fanservice which is what some lesbians are uncomfortable with

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Meh I just hated the over aggressive humping sudong and 2hyeon did at times, it just wasnt for me. I dont really care if it was male gazey or female gazey or what have you. At the end of the day I dont like some stuff so i scroll past it. Its not the girls' fault that people only post and retweet the fanservice and never the other stuff. Even this time when a member didnt do any fanservice they were almost entirely absent from the main concert tags for a day or so.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:25
Why are some anons so bothered with what men think and like. Can't even enjoy dreamcatcher without them being brought up. Stfu
Exactly. Don’t be pressed. Expect them to do that. Why? Because that’s just what they do. I don’t take it seriously. It’s just entertainment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone have photos or clips of Siyeon with no/light makeup on? I found one and noticed that Siyeon has mole under her right eye it's adorable. Siyeon's too pretty