Korean Entertainment Wave

Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

Post by Guest »

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/arti ... 0000845690

Kim Tae-ri is dating Song Hye-gyo's leftover?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2022, 11:44

Eww color me shocked 😷
Her being a huge BTS fan is an indication this woman is het

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2022, 15:09
Guest wrote:

Eww color me shocked 😷
Her being a huge BTS fan is an indication this woman is het
A few years ago a k-anon on another site said she had known/highly suspected boyfriends and zero indications of interest in or relationships with women. Probably a lot of k-lez will still be disappointed if there's an actual reveal though. It's hard for anyone anywhere to not hope that women who portray lesbians so well aren't at least a little gay :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like speculation, and I like kent gossip but I seriously don't trust any of these women. I adore many of them, truly, hope one day they surprise me, but other than that..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also, to me it's less about them being a little bit gay - I simply can't and problaby won't know that. But getting married..there? In SK? To...those men?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

<_<
Guest wrote:

What? So she's not a lesbian? How trusting is that source?

Well, color me disappointed.... :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don’t keep up with non-idols, so did people think of her as a lesbian or just think she’s into women? Did she have rumors or was it just because she played on handmaiden?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2022, 21:01
Don’t keep up with non-idols, so did people think of her as a lesbian or just think she’s into women? Did she have rumors or was it just because she played on handmaiden?
She never had any rumors. She just played a lesbian on screen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

The source is allkpop and they're unreliable + they used Yejin and her husband's picture (cropped) and pretended it was SJK and KTR.

I'll believe it when both their agencies confirm it. And even then, KTR pings wayyyy too much for it to be true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ "Pings" how?

This is not a confrontational post but a simple question. And it doesnt mean we believe that the rumour "must" be true or she must be het. But I have no reason to believe that she must be wlw (lesbian or such bisexual). I have been a proud lesbian since teenage and I don't ping at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1552017w ... ing-rumors

Both their agencies denies this. I think the news probably not true but still I won't see her as a lesbian yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't care much about Kim Taeri or think she's into women, but I don’t buy this. Simply because I've seen an interview with them once randomly and they really gave off bros and friends vibes. I recommend looking at those if someone is that interested. On a related note, I think people should stop looking at how famous Korean women dress and how private they are and assume their sexualities.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 00:53
^ "Pings" how?

This is not a confrontational post but a simple question. And it doesnt mean we believe that the rumour "must" be true or she must be het. But I have no reason to believe that she must be wlw (lesbian or such bisexual). I have been a proud lesbian since teenage and I don't ping at all.

I understand you weren't being confrontational :hug: it's just, gaydars are hard to explain. To me she pings, so maybe she's interested in women, or super asexual. But men? I really don't see it and it doesn't seem like it, by her behavior.

I'm only talking about how I usually get doubts based on several things I notice on someone. It's just me, it's not a general truth, and it has nothing to do with looks or general signs (short nails, plaid shirts etc) that would give the gay away. Because those don't really apply in Asian countries and don't take cultural differences into account. To give you a personal example: [spoiler]my ex gf was Japanese, in the closet and very femme. I clocked her within a week of knowing her, before she accidentally said something and inadvertently outed herself/confirmed my suspicion. [/spoiler]

It's a vibe, and it's really hard to put into words and I'm ESL, so that's even more of a struggle.

Back to KTR whose career I've followed since the handmaiden:

I believe both of them (SJK and KTR) are pretty good friends, seems like KTR has kept touch with most of the Space Sweeper cast. From interviews/vlog, they really looked like they enjoyed each other's company. SJK even made sure to post a pic of himself watching her vlog. I believe they're friends, like RJY from little forest. The only reason there are no rumors between those two is because he's been in a long term relationship, otherwise they'd have already made something up.

From her past interviews, vlogs/vlines, and her general vibe (for lack of better word), she seems totally uninterested in dating whatsoever. I remember that time in her vline where she explained the story behind the picture of her climbing up a statue of a lion. Rumor had it if you managed to climb on the lion, you'd get a boyfriend, but she said she really didn't care about getting a bf (her tone was very blasé), she just wanted to climb because it looked fun. Similarly, the way she interacts with her male costars (when they're not friends, example: the male lead in Mr. Sunshine, or NJH, whom she hasn't mentioned and vice versa since they wrapped 21, 25, unlike the actor who played Bona's bf/Bona herself), is completely different than the way she interacts with her female costars or women generally speaking. Now that could be just a cultural thing. But it seems to me that she really couldn't care less about guys/doesn't see them in a romantic light.

She's talked about reading an openly feminist Korean book (that doesn't mean she's gay), the same book I think Irene or I don't know who had to publicly apologize for reading because her male fan base got angry? Now we know feminism is a touchy subject in Korea and saying you've read feminist books or are a feminist can really damage your career as a female artist, and fragile men (most Korean guys tbh) will deem you undatable. It seems to me that KTR doesn't care about this.

Why would she take that risk if she cared about what guys think/how they'll perceive her.

We already know she's okay portraying a lesbian character, she's done it twice, and you could argue that Heedo is absolutely in love with Yurim so let's say 2.5. I'll say it only proves that she's ready to take risks and tackle characters that could potentially hurt her image (and image is very important in SK).

Lastly in her vlog at the beginning, she introduced her manager and said that if she ever got married one day, she'd want him to walk her down the aisle. Not "when I get married" but "if I get married" which is very unusual phrasing woman from SK.

Once again none of this proves she's gay, but it does show that she seems to be holding guys at arm's reach (except friends) generally speaking. It's just my hunch. It was on point with 90% of my close circle.

RE: the rumors have been officially denied by both their agencies. SJK always said he'd only go public with his relationship if he got caught. Logically, if that one had been true, he should have. Plus it didn't make sense logistically, they're both busy shooting their respective drama, and they somehow find time to hop on a flight for 12hrs to Paris, of all places? Please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2022, 16:39
Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2022, 12:56
annej wrote:
21 Oct 2022, 17:25
[spoiler]
I just finished Glitch and I think it was lowkey a GL series. There are so many subtle wlw scenes.

Nana's beauty is mermerizing and her acting is so good :wub: :wub: . She was my teenage dream and was once very popular among the gay. She's been acting in at least 2 series with subtle wlw and I cannot believe the gay sleep on her.

Please tell me all about Nana and the rumor she had I'm desperate to hear more. The last time I read about her was in K-Hallyu where they said something like she's kinda a f girl now and said something nasty about Hwasa <?>. I mean, with that face she can get as many pussies as she wants so it kinda make sense if she had some fun with girls. :wub: [/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]
I want the tea on Nana too! Anyone have it or can point us somewhere we can read it? I don't know much about her rumours at all.
[spoiler] [/spoiler]
There was this thread in Korean Entertainment before. Rumors about Nana being asked by BoA, commenting on female idols including Hwasa about being sexy, dating multiple women, etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If any korean actress pings, it'd definitely be Kim Tae-ri and Handmaiden has little to nothing to do with it. Just the way she interacts with her female vs. male co-stars (who she always has bro and sis vibes with) and other small stuff does it. She legit has better romantic chemistry with women in all her works and that also translates in her irl interactions.

Han So-hee has been mentioned here a lot too, but Idk about her, she kinda screams more bi to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 09:42
If any korean actress pings, it'd definitely be Kim Tae-ri and Handmaiden has little to nothing to do with it. Just the way she interacts with her female vs. male co-stars (who she always has bro and sis vibes with) and other small stuff does it. She legit has better romantic chemistry with women in all her works and that also translates in her irl interactions.

Han So-hee has been mentioned here a lot too, but Idk about her, she kinda screams more bi to me.
Has she actually ever said or done anything suspicious? Her fangirling over a boy group screams straight to me so I don't know...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 11:46
Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 09:42

Has she actually ever said or done anything suspicious? Her fangirling over a boy group screams straight to me so I don't know...

Are you talking about BTS? What Korean personality would say they aren't a fan of them? Their rabid fanbase would rip them to shreds.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Many young popular/mainstream female celebs do not even mention BTS as their faves and are fine/ not get ripped apart. Voluntary choice. Da.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 12:32
Many young popular/mainstream female celebs do not even mention BTS as their faves and are fine/ not get ripped apart. Voluntary choice. Da.
A lot of lesbians like B*S too. Can't really judge people's sexuality based on taste.

And she literally went to WJSN concert (although it's a invite) and enjoyed it so much.

All I can say she is very private. It's hard to figure her out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 13:00
Guest wrote:
A lot of lesbianslike B*S too. Can't really judge people's sexuality based on taste.

And she literally went to WJSN concert (although it's a invite) and enjoyed it so much.

:rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 16:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
A lot of lesbianslike B*S too. Can't really judge people's sexuality based on taste.

DA
A lot of lesbians love H*rry St*les too for some reason, so saying some lesbians like Bee Tee eS isn't a reach, but I do agree that it's sus that she mentioned it voluntarily, so back to square one lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What sort of “lesbian” likes BTS or H Styles??? =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 12:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da yeah like listening/liking their music is one things cause so do listen to make artist but stanning is where it’s odd to me and I see a lot of “lesbians” that stan men always say sexual stuff about them and them say it’s just jokes when people ask how are they a lesbians saying stuff like that it’s honestly weird, disgusting, and annoying

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 12:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da yeah like listening/liking their music is one things cause so do listen to make artist but stanning is where it’s odd to me and I see a lot of “lesbians” that stan men always say sexual stuff about them and them say it’s just jokes when people ask how are they a lesbians saying stuff like that it’s honestly weird, disgusting, and annoying
Those are edgy bisexuals claming the lesbian label like they always do lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 12:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. While edgy bisexuals and queers claiming to be lesbians surely exist, if you define 'lesbian' by its true meaning (no attraction/history with real life men and all the past history with real life women), not by their politics or mentality (stable or unstable), yes there exist enough 'lesbians' like this.

Most I've seen (in real life) are the desperate to look like, emulate (even identify themselves with - while still identifying as women/lesbians themselves) those BOY idols.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 13:12
Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 12:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. While edgy bisexuals and queers claiming to be lesbians surely exist, if you define 'lesbian' by its true meaning (no attraction/history with real life men and all the past history with real life women), not by their politics or mentality (stable or unstable), yes there exist enough 'lesbians' like this.

Most I've seen (in real life) are the desperate to look like, emulate (even identify themselves with - while still identifying as women/lesbians themselves) those BOY idols.
DA. I can understand to some extent trying to emulate male idols hairstyle and dressing or even just liking music (questionable cause male idols music is so shit now) but other aspects i cannot understand lol? Korea male idols are misogynistic af even if they are packaged under the feminine male do up. I cannot understand those "lesbians" hardcore stanning and even being obsessed with these men when their whole image is soooo targeted towards straight puberscent girls lol. And don't get me started on those who make sexual comments they are defo not lesbians. It gives me the same vibes as those "lesbians" (Highly likely straight/bi woman who are sick of gender dynamics) who are obsessed with yaoi lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol. I'm a fan of Chris Marin and Coldplay, does that mean I'm str8? Yeah, Harry Styles & BTS ain't shit, but the former is widely known as an ally/queerbaiter (imo he's annoying af) and bts are currently one of the most popular artists in the world, so I doubt with a big fanbase like theirs, they wouldn't have any lesbians as fans. Even if it is partially for the allyship or patriotism.

This is the l chat, obviously we're gonna speculate if someone *IS* gay. Idk why some anons push back so hard to prove someone's straight on this forum. Weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 02:18
Guest wrote:
^ "Pings" how?

I understand you weren't being confrontational :hug: it's just, gaydars are hard to explain. To me she pings, so maybe she's interested in women, or super asexual. But men? I really don't see it and it doesn't seem like it, by her behavior.

I'm only talking about how I usually get doubts based on several things I notice on someone. It's just me, it's not a general truth, and it has nothing to do with looks or general signs (short nails, plaid shirts etc) that would give the gay away. Because those don't really apply in Asian countries and don't take cultural differences into account. To give you a personal example: [spoiler]my ex gf was Japanese, in the closet and very femme. I clocked her within a week of knowing her, before she accidentally said something and inadvertently outed herself/confirmed my suspicion. [/spoiler]

It's a vibe, and it's really hard to put into words and I'm ESL, so that's even more of a struggle.

I believe both of them (SJK and KTR) are pretty good friends, seems like KTR has kept touch with most of the Space Sweeper cast. From interviews/vlog, they really looked like they enjoyed each other's company. SJK even made sure to post a pic of himself watching her vlog. I believe they're friends, like RJY from little forest. The only reason there are no rumors between those two is because he's been in a long term relationship, otherwise they'd have already made something up.

From her past interviews, vlogs/vlines, and her general vibe (for lack of better word), she seems totally uninterested in dating whatsoever. I remember that time in her vline where she explained the story behind the picture of her climbing up a statue of a lion. Rumor had it if you managed to climb on the lion, you'd get a boyfriend, but she said she really didn't care about getting a bf (her tone was very blasé), she just wanted to climb because it looked fun. Similarly, the way she interacts with her male costars (when they're not friends, example: the male lead in Mr. Sunshine, or NJH, whom she hasn't mentioned and vice versa since they wrapped 21, 25, unlike the actor who played Bona's bf/Bona herself), is completely different than the way she interacts with her female costars or women generally speaking. Now that could be just a cultural thing. But it seems to me that she really couldn't care less about guys/doesn't see them in a romantic light.

She's talked about reading an openly feminist Korean book (that doesn't mean she's gay), the same book I think Irene or I don't know who had to publicly apologize for reading because her male fan base got angry? Now we know feminism is a touchy subject in Korea and saying you've read feminist books or are a feminist can really damage your career as a female artist, and fragile men (most Korean guys tbh) will deem you undatable. It seems to me that KTR doesn't care about this.

Why would she take that risk if she cared about what guys think/how they'll perceive her.

We already know she's okay portraying a lesbian character, she's done it twice, and you could argue that Heedo is absolutely in love with Yurim so let's say 2.5. I'll say it only proves that she's ready to take risks and tackle characters that could potentially hurt her image (and image is very important in SK).

Lastly in her vlog at the beginning, she introduced her manager and said that if she ever got married one day, she'd want him to walk her down the aisle. Not "when I get married" but "if I get married" which is very unusual phrasing woman from SK.

Once again none of this proves she's gay, but it does show that she seems to be holding guys at arm's reach (except friends) generally speaking. It's just my hunch. It was on point with 90% of my close circle.

RE: the rumors have been officially denied by both their agencies. SJK always said he'd only go public with his relationship if he got caught. Logically, if that one had been true, he should have. Plus it didn't make sense logistically, they're both busy shooting their respective drama, and they somehow find time to hop on a flight for 12hrs to Paris, of all places? Please.
DA gaydar differs for every person because usually people like to project things. Also as someone who've seen the rights and wrongs of l chat, I do not recommend pinging and gaydars because when you got it wrong, people will use it to laugh at us.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 20:37
Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 02:18
Guest wrote:
^ "Pings" how?

DA gaydar differs for every person because usually people like to project things. Also as someone who've seen the rights and wrongs of l chat, I do not recommend pinging and gaydars because when you got it wrong, people will use it to laugh at us.
What? I'm sorry, but your point literally makes zero sense here. This is a forum for korean celebrities on the L chat. I'd understand it better if it was for western celebrities, whose society and culture are more liberal, allowing many of them to be out and proud. And even then, only for those who are out, we can genuinely say there's actual proof. Because there is.

How could we do this here? What is the purpose of this forum then? Koreans are very conservative, that's a fact. So gaydar, pinging, observation of behavior, speculation, rumors, patterns, etc. are all we have to base our suspicions on.

Also, who exactly will "use it against us"? It's not like this is some uber popular forum with 5 posts per minute. Thinking someone is a lesbian is not offensive and nobody here goes on celebrities' social accounts to accuse them of hiding in the closet. If we're right, we're right and if we're wrong, nevermind, no harm done.

Really don't want to come off as confrontational, but I've never seen anyone here go so hard to prove a certain celebrity is straight like someone here is very obviously doing for KTR.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Breathe girlies! Here's a palette cleanser.
Actually, I can't breathe while watching this. Respectfully:

[spoiler]But really, pole dancing takes a lot of strength so bravo After School unnies! Sheesh.[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 23:31
Guest wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 20:18
Guest wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 14:04
Guest wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 06:48

It's finally happening! They finished filming ages ago and it was supposed to release at the start of this year.

Can't wait for all the interviews with Nana and JYB :dance2:
Honestly RIP to Nana's cheekbones/jaw. :-/ Almost didn't recognize her in the thumbnail.

Speaking of Nana, remember back when Sunny basically outed her on that show? But because of the way Korea approaches gay shit, so long as someone makes a joke or changes the subject or completely ignores it, it's not taken seriously? :nails:
what did she say that outed her? it wasnt on purpose was it
I can't find a vid of the episode seems to have been nuked but:
Nana: I'm so tired these days because of my husband.

Sunny: What?

Lee Guk-yoo: When did you suddenly get a husband?

Nana: I can't sleep *laughs*

Guk-yoo/Sunny laugh: What are you saying right now?

Nana: My entire body feels heavy

Sunny: That was shocking. She'll thank her girlfriend...I said she will thank her girlfriend.

*Guk-yoo changes subject*
It was weird. That show was weird, that whole time period was weird. :lol: I know the other k-ent thread just went through a "Sunny straight" phase when everyone was talking about SNSD but quite a bit about her was floating around on the k-side in those days and earlier. On that show she and Nana both talked about exes and called them boyfriends, but who knows the truth when it comes to shows. In the next breath Sunny would talk about how she was celibate and never going to marry. ~6 months later was the Chorong radio show call. After that and her show got canceled she turtled up quite a bit and went full loner. Before this all gets too long I'll just say that I feel very very confident the girl is bi at least, if not a lesbian. But lots of people disagree so...believe it or not :lol:
I just came across the video anon above mentioned about Nana and Sunny. Just putting it here for anyone interested.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 08:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

[spoiler]
It's finally happening! They finished filming ages ago and it was supposed to release at the start of this year.

Can't wait for all the interviews with Nana and JYB
Honestly RIP to Nana's cheekbones/jaw. :-/ Almost didn't recognize her in the thumbnail.

Speaking of Nana, remember back when Sunny basically outed her on that show? But because of the way Korea approaches gay shit, so long as someone makes a joke or changes the subject or completely ignores it, it's not taken seriously? :nails:
[/spoiler]

Sunny: That was shocking. She'll thank her girlfriend...I said she will thank her girlfriend.

It was weird. That show was weird, that whole time period was weird. :lol: I know the other k-ent thread just went through a "Sunny straight" phase when everyone was talking about SNSD but quite a bit about her was floating around on the k-side in those days and earlier. On that show she and Nana both talked about exes and called them boyfriends, but who knows the truth when it comes to shows. In the next breath Sunny would talk about how she was celibate and never going to marry. ~6 months later was the Chorong radio show call. After that and her show got canceled she turtled up quite a bit and went full loner. Before this all gets too long I'll just say that I feel very very confident the girl is bi at least, if not a lesbian. But lots of people disagree so...believe it or not :lol:
I just came across the video anon above mentioned about Nana and Sunny. Just putting it here for anyone interested.

:blinkwide: Girlfriend? was the translation correct?? I love the way Sunny reacted to the "husband" as if it was something unbelievable. Thanks for this :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I knew they would make the gays responsible but I forgot the Muslims.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 13:27

korea have the most trash cult religious groups :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 14:56
Guest wrote:

Da I’m surprised they haven’t had a Jonestown.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 14:56
Guest wrote:

DA, I was in itaewon this summer, it's definitely where you'll find foreigners and foreign shops, restaurants and people to you in the streets if you're also a foreigner. I found it quite interesting, because there's a huge mosque on top of homo hill, and yet, everyone was friendly (was there at night and in broad daylight). I knew K-Christians were cray-cray but this is a new level of disgusting.

Kids died and they're rejoicing. Ain't no God that will save their soul from their stupidity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone has any good korean movie that you would recommend?? I'm in the mood of something alike "Moonlit Winter", it doesn't necessarily have to be wlw. I'm feeling oddly melancholic lately and on an introspective streak... I was thinking of watching "On the Beach at Night Alone".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Happy Bi to this queen.
The way she negelcts some her songs is infuriating. She is so annoying for that!

"Eien", always a bop. :goldstar:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

anyone here follwing KARA's cb?
Not gonna lie, really courius about that one.

BoA is also coming back. Not sure about the tune yet (need to hear full song), but loving the scenery, and honestly? She is really looking better than ever. Mature, but very like...herself?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know this has nothing to do with celebs but I have to rant :ragee: Are they out of their minds and why is it still on TV? SK keeps shocking me.

:wtf:

[spoiler]

Oh a church teacher are we surprised?
[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 20:30
I know this has nothing to do with celebs but I have to rant :ragee: Are they out of their minds and why is it still on TV? SK keeps shocking me.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Korea is freaky. Oh my😑

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What the FUCK. Seriously! What the... You know what, I'm not Korean, I'm from Eastern Europe and I'm really trying to not be judgmental, because it can lead to stereotyping etc. but seriously, learning about South Korea in the last two years was a fucking trip. Still is.

What is wrong with those men (but also many women), their politicians?
Like...fuck hell!?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 20:44
What the FUCK. Seriously! What the... You know what, I'm not Korean, I'm from Eastern Europe and I'm really trying to not be judgmental, because it can lead to stereotyping etc. but seriously, learning about South Korea in the last two years was a fucking trip. Still is.

What is wrong with those men (but also many women), their politicians?
Like...fuck hell!?
Im glad I don’t live there. This crap being normalized is a sign that women really are second class citizens over there….

Outrageous. That show would be canceled in my country😷

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

[/spoiler]
The girl in the last video looks like she took a hit to the face. There is a bruise. :blinkwide:

SunnyGAY
Reactions:

Post by SunnyGAY »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 08:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Can't wait for all the interviews with Nana and JYB :dance2:

I'm gonna keep saying it! #SunnyGay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jun Hyoseong (Secret) was mentioned in the other thread and I was just wondering if there's anything on her other than the fact she supported the US passing of gay marriage? Is she just an ally or is there anything suspicious about her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Despicable. I looked up the age of consent/cut off for statutory r*pe in SK and it used to be 13 y/o (which would be 12 international age *gag*) but now it's 20 (19 y/o). How are these men not in jail??! Unsurprising though. They're so lax on their sexual assault laws there. People ignore domestic abuse there because "it's a private matter." Men get away with abusing women everywhere. I hate them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I second sunnygay anon, that girl had no filter between 2015-16, she gave absolutely no fucks. She toned it down to 0 since then but I assume that was simply the result of her stepping out of the limelight for her own good.
Hope she's dating someone cute and living her damn best gay life now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 01:11
Are there any actresses with the same SYJ vibes acting and looks wise? I can watch anything that woman does even het boring romcoms, she's just that great and so pretty.

Actress Choo Jahyun. She’s married and has a child but her husband cheated on her twice. IMO she married him because he is Chinese and she was famous there. She did many Chinese films, dramas. From 2017 she started being regular in k dramas. She did many sapphic roles like Green mothers club (where her chemistry with the lead actress is undeniably strong. They even admitted in the interview that in the drama they were like lovers. Other actresses also agreed. The drama has an open ending.), little woman ( where again her chemistry with the lead actress is very strong, women centric drama. Their Singapore date, her gaze, her taking care of the lead actress, dinner date, both risking their life to safe each other, that drama had it all). She’s 43 years old. I hope she will do more roles like this. And I think she’s better than SYJ since SYJ never got to do roles like this other than her last drama but it had too many man in that. That aside you can keep your eyes on this fine lady called Choo Ja Hyun.
Drama images are in the spoiler
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 19:14
Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 01:11
Are there any actresses with the same SYJ vibes acting and looks wise? I can watch anything that woman does even het boring romcoms, she's just that great and so pretty.

Actress Choo Jahyun. She’s married and has a child but her husband cheated on her twice. IMO she married him because he is Chinese and she was famous there. She did many Chinese films, dramas. From 2017 she started being regular in k dramas. She did many sapphic roles like Green mothers club (where her chemistry with the lead actress is undeniably strong. They even admitted in the interview that in the drama they were like lovers. Other actresses also agreed. The drama has an open ending.), little woman ( where again her chemistry with the lead actress is very strong, women centric drama. Their Singapore date, her gaze, her taking care of the lead actress, dinner date, both risking their life to safe each other, that drama had it all). She’s 43 years old. I hope she will do more roles like this. And I think she’s better than SYJ since SYJ never got to do roles like this other than her last drama but it had too many man in that. That aside you can keep your eyes on this fine lady called Choo Ja Hyun.
Drama images are in the spoiler
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
lol im a choo jahyun apologist too!!! :lol: (and i luv this edit)