Re: Aespa

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't stop staring at this pic. What a face.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she would be in the snsd fan meeting if it wasnt for tgc fr

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aespa TGC, Them Vocals!! also main rapper and main dancer did that!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

🧎‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Sep 2022, 10:34
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Can this dude just fucking d*e already. Fucking creep.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

karina at the premier of yoonas movie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Booked and busy! this collab fit aespa sm

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they giving divorced parents and their fave child jk :lol: where's the au :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why she start hitting her :lol: karina rocket puncher

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i think theyll be attending this time? 3rd time a charm

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hey everyone, I'm fairly new to aespa. I got into them bc of Winrina on ktwt lol

What is the tea (if there is any) / who pings for yall? The only thing I've seen so far is Karina writing notes to her classmates...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

aespa bagging endorsement left and right

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 01:11
hey everyone, I'm fairly new to aespa. I got into them bc of Winrina on ktwt lol

What is the tea (if there is any) / who pings for yall? The only thing I've seen so far is Karina writing notes to her classmates...
For me karina and i love the fact that she stan girl groups, ningning could be bi but im not sure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mys discovering new achievement from another gg accnt lol anyway congrats 90k sales for not having a japanese song/album, no promotion, only having one appearance is huge.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the only 4th gen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're going to paris for givenchy and will do a fansign. I love that they're promoting product as a group and not individually. They will probably o that later but for now they need to established their brand and presence as a group in the industry.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ningning wasnt able to go with them because of her visa their staff didnt manage it before hand :argh: hopefully she can still make it :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ningning made it :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shes mad, as she should

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

damn...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:horny: :horny: :horny:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

just wondering, has any of you seen this pic of Giselle before this post? Because she posted this on Aespa page but looks more like Somi. Just wanna confirm. Thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

aespa new global ambassador for ysl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

im waiting for them to release more of this content to show more they really are an ace group

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Since this place is dead, let's open a little discussion, what do you think will happen with aespa in the future?

1. They will be one of the top groups
2. They will be like rv, they will do well with a solid fandom but not the top group
3. They will have a different market/niche (gaming and tech) so it doesn't matter how other kpop groups are doing

I know it's still very early and many groups just debuted and they are still enjoying the initial hype also aespa hasn't done much either yet. We'll see their real potential and path once these groups hit 4-6 year mark so it's all guesses right know but what do you think will happen?

I'll continue on spoiler to talk about my thoughts in general
[spoiler]JYP: they f*cked up so bad, one of the things they were good was at catchy songs but they gave up that for trying to be sm instead and they are failing so bad. Their female groups will continue with a solid fandom but with not much gp attention as long as they keep releasing shitty music. They don't know how to evolve groups music over time so the hype is fast burning for their groups.

Hybe: call me biased but there's something about hybe that itches me, worst than yg. Their two female groups are doing good, they are pushing really hard new trousers. It's surprising me how much they are pushing members individually, it looks like they stopped with "the group or nothing" mentality they had with bts. Both groups will do well internationally, the rest is a mistery. Hybe is good at social media, content and they are aggressive when it comes to push their groups, especially new trousers but they tend to release generic music, it's obvious they mostly care about money and power.

IVE: one of the considered top groups. I think they won't be able to keep up with the rest of groups with respect to sales in the long run, charting will depend on how long their hype last. As long as they release nice songs and wy keeps being popular, they will do fine even if it's not as top group.

YG: nobody knows what's going with that company and when they will debut their next gg

Aespa: I think they will do fine, they have a strong fandom. I doubt they will be as popular as hybe ggs and ive internationally because of their music and i think they will follow rv with hit or miss songs when it comes to charting. They won't be a top group as long as sm keeps hiding them away from the public and fans except for two months per year. I've accepted sm won't give us a lot of content but they do need to promote them a lot more. I'm also very surprised for the first time sm is pushing the group over members individually, it's like roles were reversed between hybe and sm.

Gidle: they are the oldest group and I think they are enjoying their prime time as group right know.
[/spoiler]

This is everything folks ✌️✌️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think aespa has their regal phase behind them, but sm needs to be careful and needs to think about their next step.

They fucked up title song choices this year. While Girls didn't do bad by any means, audience clearly prefered Ilussion, and rightfully so. No reaction from SM to what the market wants.

Fine, whatever, they got their sales, but...not sure what you guys think, but imo Girls album was not that perfect shot that one could expect. do you know what I mean? You could sense that sth is lacking, which, imo is the reason why their another cb was postponded. Competition is huuuuge right now. Crazy times for girlgroups and sm response to that was pretty lazy imo. aespa won't get anything for free now.

Concept wise? Hoonestly, kkawaga or whatever the fuck that thing is named is maybe limitless, but with sm lazy approach it feels the opposite. I'm not sure for how long this concept can go on. I have doubts...

anyway, some smart planning and strong music are needed for their next come back. They will have good sales, but relevancy & digital charts? That's another story and sales often have very little to do with it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

new achievements