(G)-idle

Reactions:

Re: (G)-idle

Post by Guest »

Miyeon and Cube need to quickly call up Sana for the Nxde dance challenge. The previous Tomboy one was a huge success :wub: .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not one to believe that every action the group and its members do are related to Soojin but this one most definitely is. I took the time to slow down the video and on one part you can indeed see the moles on the body.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I always love to see this duo together, they are such a soft pair. :wub: Soyeon really appreciates Shuhua and Shuhua genuinely admires Soyeon, treating her with the utmost respect.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They are all looking gorgeous as hell :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She has grown up so much :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I would have loved to see Soojin’s reaction to this new mature sexy blonde Shuhua. Who knows how their interactions would have been now... if Shuhua has matured in that department too or she would have remained baby-like when around Soojin. Imagine how she would have reacted when Shuhua did the whole 'licking the juice out of her finger' deal in that program with H3echul.

It’s been wild as a fan to see this change in her. I always knew it she had in her though. She had the confidence she just needed to put it on stage too. To truly believe in herself, sort of bringing the acting to the stage. She also has a nice low singing voice that’s very fascinating and it was clear as day that her beauty would get more striking as she gets older and loses the baby weight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2022, 20:59
I would have loved to see Soojin’s reaction to this new mature sexy blonde Shuhua. Who knows how their interactions would have been now... if Shuhua has matured in that department too or she would have remained baby-like when around Soojin. Imagine how she would have reacted when Shuhua did the whole 'licking the juice out of her finger' deal in that program with H3echul.

It’s been wild as a fan to see this change in her. I always knew it she had in her though. She had the confidence she just needed to put it on stage too. To truly believe in herself, sort of bringing the acting to the stage. She also has a nice low singing voice that’s very fascinating and it was clear as day that her beauty would get more striking as she gets older and loses the baby weight.
DA Its actually impossible to think about current Shuhua with Soojin for me, as all the girls changed during the hiatus some more than others but its really nice to see Shuhua who always got so much shit for being a filler member improve so dramatically. I think she really enjoys spreading feminist messages in the songs that soyeon writes, it brings her confidence.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I laughed so much watching this video :rofl: I love these girls so much.

If you are feeling down or burdened, watch this. Your mood will seriously improve, at least for 20 minutes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2022, 21:09
Guest wrote:

DA Its actually impossible to think about current Shuhua with Soojin for me, as all the girls changed during the hiatus some more than others but its really nice to see Shuhua who always got so much shit for being a filler member improve so dramatically. I think she really enjoys spreading feminist messages in the songs that soyeon writes, it brings her confidence.
Da - but I have actually been wondering about that. After Soojin left I had to take a break from the group, it was just too painful to see them without her so I wasn't present during the Tomboy era. How was it? I still can't bring myself to watch the I-talks from that time, I know the girls were worried since it had been a long time since their last cb and they felt like they needed to prove the group was still alive and relevant but I have no clue as to what you could see off stage, the nonverbal actions. Were they low in spirits? more subdued? how would you say that each member changed? Shuhua has been the most obvious one since her change is more extreme but what about the others? and how was Shuhua during that period of time? It cannot have been easy for any of them but to her even more so since Soojin was her pair. They all have one: Minnie and Miyeon, Soyeon and Yuqi, Shuhua and Soojin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think Soojin will ever come back? :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2022, 21:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da - but I have actually been wondering about that. After Soojin left I had to take a break from the group, it was just too painful to see them without her so I wasn't present during the Tomboy era. How was it? I still can't bring myself to watch the I-talks from that time, I know the girls were worried since it had been a long time since their last cb and they felt like they needed to prove the group was still alive and relevant but I have no clue as to what you could see off stage, the nonverbal actions. Were they low in spirits? more subdued? how would you say that each member changed? Shuhua has been the most obvious one since her change is more extreme but what about the others? and how was Shuhua during that period of time? It cannot have been easy for any of them but to her even more so since Soojin was her pair. They all have one: Minnie and Miyeon, Soyeon and Yuqi, Shuhua and Soojin.
Yeah I mean the actual Tomboy cb was great because its success came out of almost nowhere. It was the massive time gap inbetween the Soojin scandal and Tomboy which was the hard bit to follow.

The main thing was the uncertainty, gidle have always been so self assured because they made their own concept and they lost that during the hiatus. The other hard bit was how lonely they all were. Two big moments was a moment where Yuqi in China where someone asks if she was happy and she just kinda shrugs and says she's not currently happy which was heartbreaking. The other was a vlive Minnie did in Thailand where she starts to cry and gets introspective and talks about how scared she is of the future.

But yeah, biggest change apart from Shuhua was Minnie who became much more affectionate and she has less mood swings than she did before this particularly can be seen with her and Miyeon. Soyeon also became softer and which I think you can see most clearly with how she treats Shuhua these days.

I think currently gidle are very happy, they are so successful domestically and last we heard from soojin's friend she is allegedly doing well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2022, 18:56
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2022, 18:36
:rofl: This whole video was pure chaos.

lmao the iconic sofa making a reappearance killed me
me too lol didn't see that coming. Like things were bad enough but that was the cherry on top.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2022, 22:55
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2022, 21:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah I mean the actual Tomboy cb was great because its success came out of almost nowhere. It was the massive time gap inbetween the Soojin scandal and Tomboy which was the hard bit to follow.

The main thing was the uncertainty, gidle have always been so self assured because they made their own concept and they lost that during the hiatus. The other hard bit was how lonely they all were. Two big moments was a moment where Yuqi in China where someone asks if she was happy and she just kinda shrugs and says she's not currently happy which was heartbreaking. The other was a vlive Minnie did in Thailand where she starts to cry and gets introspective and talks about how scared she is of the future.

But yeah, biggest change apart from Shuhua was Minnie who became much more affectionate and she has less mood swings than she did before this particularly can be seen with her and Miyeon. Soyeon also became softer and which I think you can see most clearly with how she treats Shuhua these days.

I think currently gidle are very happy, they are so successful domestically and last we heard from soojin's friend she is allegedly doing well.
Yeah, I noticed that too. That they didn't have any expectations for Tomboy cb so it took them by surprise when it became such a big hit. I see, so the true hard time was prior to the cb. That's truly heartbreaking, to think of such joyful girls unhappy and scared. I won't lie, it makes me even more bitter that so many people had such a hard time over something that happened when some girls were kids. I'm a firm believer that someone should take responsibility for their actions but all of this felt like a step too far. Either way, I'm glad that the girls in general seem to be in a better mood nowadays. I'm sure the ongoing success and love from fans has contributed to that.

I have indeed noticed that, that the girls are even more attentive to Shuhua and Soyeon is even softer with her. I guess it makes sense since before Soojin was always the one around keeping an eye on her. I also did notice Minnie being a bit more subdued with her moods swings, she's far more serene and mature now. I'm also glad Soojin is allegedly better now. I hope she finds happiness and fulfillment on whatever path she choses to go. I find it hard to imagine her doing anything that isn't related to dancing but who knows. I hope life treats her well.

Thanks for answering anon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2022, 22:01
No, never. People need to let this go; believing there's a chance is serious copium.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I laughed so damn hard :rofl: these girls bring me so much joy

I love that 1theK truly went for it with the costumes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she's so cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm curious as to how things are now in this thread. Who's your bias? and in case you have one, who's your bias wrecker?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 17:30
A lot of the times I have no idea what's going on in Shuhua's head lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they have been killing it this year so they better let them win something =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 17:24
I'm curious as to how things are now in this thread. Who's your bias? and in case you have one, who's your bias wrecker?
Yuqi! Love her voice, she's so funny and a whole mood lmao. I feel like she might be the least popular member among the gays though. :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 17:47
Guest wrote:
Yuqi! Love her voice, she's so funny and a whole mood lmao. I feel like she might be the least popular member among the gays though. :-/
DA I think it depends on the demographic, like the grip Miyeon/Minnie have on k sapphics needs to be studied particularly recently. But overall Shuhua probably has the most fans. I'd say Soyeon and Yuqi last. Obviously Soojin/Shuhua used to be massive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 17:40
Don’t blame her honestly, Shuhua is effortlessly hilarious. She hits you with the joke when you least expect it and what’s even funnier is that most of the time she doesn’t even mean it as a joke, it’s simply her speaking her mind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 18:21
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 17:47
Guest wrote:
DA I think it depends on the demographic, like the grip Miyeon/Minnie have on k sapphics needs to be studied particularly recently. But overall Shuhua probably has the most fans. I'd say Soyeon and Yuqi last. Obviously Soojin/Shuhua used to be massive.
da yeah that's true. now that sooshu no longer exist, miyeon and minnie have taken over. really? shuhua has the most fans? i always thought it would be miyeon or yuqi :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do we know how are the dorms arrangements now? Or do they remain the same? Have the girls dropped any cues as to that?
Before it used to be Soyeon, Yuqi and Minnie in one dorm and on the other Miyeon, Shuhua and Soojin + Haku and Matta.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 17:12
Soojin would have found her so cute in that costume :wub:
I wonder if she watches the girls videos or if it's too painful to do so... Before she left, she mentioned that she would usually watch Shuhua's fancams.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 17:44
they have been killing it this year so they better let them win something =_=
it will seriously be a scam if they don't win at the very least one award, they have been topping the charts this year, even getting PAKs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 15:32
Guest wrote:
No, never. People need to let this go; believing there's a chance is serious copium.

[spoiler]The thing is that for some reason I find it hard to believe that the girls would just let things go, especially Soyeon. I understand that there's nothing they can do now but maybe later on, down the line they will be able to. I don't see them staying in cube for the long run, so maybe they could change to another company and Soojin joins them then, idk. It all feels so unfair and unfinished. But yeah, you are right. We have to let it go.[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 19:13
Do we know how are the dorms arrangements now? Or do they remain the same? Have the girls dropped any cues as to that?
Before it used to be Soyeon, Yuqi and Minnie in one dorm and on the other Miyeon, Shuhua and Soojin + Haku and Matta.
Soyeon moved out and has her own place. I believe Shuhua lives with a friend (she's not living with any of the girls). Miyeon moved in with Minnie and Yuqi. However, there have been a few small things mentioned lately that make me suspect Minnie might not live with Yuqi and Miyeon anymore, but I could be wrong.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yuqi be wilding lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 19:55
Guest wrote:
Soyeon moved out and has her own place. I believe Shuhua lives with a friend (she's not living with any of the girls). Miyeon moved in with Minnie and Yuqi. However, there have been a few small things mentioned lately that make me suspect Minnie might not live with Yuqi and Miyeon anymore, but I could be wrong.
Wow, I didn't expect that... I mean I'm not surprised about Soyeon, it was obvious that she was going to be one of the first in getting her own place, girl likes her space. But I'm quite surprised about Shuhua, I assumed foreign line would remain at the dorms for a bit longer than the others for obvious reasons. Does Shuhua has that many friends in korea? I'm baffled. I mean her group of friends outside of the band, are the other taiwanese idols. I doubt she's living with any of them... or maybe she is? who knows at this point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 19:57
Yuqi be wilding lmao
LMAO the yuyeon ship really was sailing itself during the tomboy CB :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For the mimin fans and shippers (in case there are any here):

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 20:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wow, I didn't expect that... I mean I'm not surprised about Soyeon, it was obvious that she was going to be one of the first in getting her own place, girl likes her space. But I'm quite surprised about Shuhua, I assumed foreign line would remain at the dorms for a bit longer than the others for obvious reasons. Does Shuhua has that many friends in korea? I'm baffled. I mean her group of friends outside of the band, are the other taiwanese idols. I doubt she's living with any of them... or maybe she is? who knows at this point.
TBH I think a big part of it was practicality. All of the dorm changes seemed to have happened during the hiatus. Soyeon moved out sometime in the spring or summer of 2021 I believe. With the foreign line back in their home countries and Soojin out of the group, it was just Miyeon in the old dorm. They probably consolidated things with Miyeon moving into Yuqi and Minnie's dorm because Shuhua was gone and cube wouldn't have to pay for 2 dorms during the hiatus. I mean, I'm sure Shuhua has plenty of friends.. she's an idol lol. I can't remember specifically where it was confirmed she's living with a friend but that's the currently known info we have right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 20:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
TBH I think a big part of it was practicality. All of the dorm changes seemed to have happened during the hiatus. Soyeon moved out sometime in the spring or summer of 2021 I believe. With the foreign line back in their home countries and Soojin out of the group, it was just Miyeon in the old dorm. They probably consolidated things with Miyeon moving into Yuqi and Minnie's dorm because Shuhua was gone and cube wouldn't have to pay for 2 dorms during the hiatus. I mean, I'm sure Shuhua has plenty of friends.. she's an idol lol. I can't remember specifically where it was confirmed she's living with a friend but that's the currently known info we have right now.
Yeah, it makes sense on the practicality matter (for cube to move them around so they don't have to pay for 2 dorms, we all know how broke they are lol) still, I didn't imagine this. Well, as long as they are happy and comfortable that's all that matters. Their relationship and interactions this cb seem to be even better so maybe having more space from each other was a good decision. Thanks a lot for being patient and answering anon.

Last question, what happened to Haku and Matta? are they still living with Shuhua? I haven't seen pictures of them in a while, Shuhua used to post about them constantly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 19:21
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 17:12
Soojin would have found her so cute in that costume :wub:
I wonder if she watches the girls videos or if it's too painful to do so... Before she left, she mentioned that she would usually watch Shuhua's fancams.
It’s funny, sometimes I can clearly imagine what Soojin’s reactions would be to certain things. Almost as if she was right there with them all along. Others I can't help but think about what would be different if she was there, like the pepero kiss between Shuhua and Miyeon. If Soojin was still in the group, Shuhua would have wanted to do it with her lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love her so much :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LETS GOOOOOO

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 20:38
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 20:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah, it makes sense on the practicality matter (for cube to move them around so they don't have to pay for 2 dorms, we all know how broke they are lol) still, I didn't imagine this. Well, as long as they are happy and comfortable that's all that matters. Their relationship and interactions this cb seem to be even better so maybe having more space from each other was a good decision. Thanks a lot for being patient and answering anon.

Last question, what happened to Haku and Matta? are they still living with Shuhua? I haven't seen pictures of them in a while, Shuhua used to post about them constantly.
Fairly certain they're still with Shuhua. They were in photos with her she did for a CF shoot a month or so ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 19:38
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 15:32
Guest wrote:

[spoiler]The thing is that for some reason I find it hard to believe that the girls would just let things go, especially Soyeon. I understand that there's nothing they can do now but maybe later on, down the line they will be able to. I don't see them staying in cube for the long run, so maybe they could change to another company and Soojin joins them then, idk. It all feels so unfair and unfinished. But yeah, you are right. We have to let it go.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]DA with all due respect I don't get this mentality, yeah they were good friends with Soojins and there is a more than decent change they all still privately keep in touch but why would they risk their career which is going great to bring her back. The only chance is in like 10 years a picture might come out of soojin at like a members wedding or something or the 1% chance Soojin randomly becomes a soloist and they interact at a music show. [/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 20:55
LETS GOOOOOO
RAKs who? wake me up when we get the PAK. smh vibe =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 20:15
For the mimin fans and shippers (in case there are any here):
I love MiMin a lot. It's especially great that their interactions seem so much better and calmer nowadays than before the hiatus. Minnie seems so much sweeter to Miyeon this era. Did you see that clip where Minnie said that the sculpture in the song she wrote is green because they love
Miyeon and that's Miyeon's fav color.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 21:07
Guest wrote:
LETS GOOOOOO
DA What do we need to get a PAK?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 21:34
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 21:07
Guest wrote:
LETS GOOOOOO
DA What do we need to get a PAK?
Just need Vibe at #1, has been sitting at #2. Charts will update in like 20mins or so? Manifest y’all :fingcross: