Dreamcatcher

Reactions:

Re: Dreamcatcher

Post by Guest »

Handong looks stunning.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I may be a Siyoo shipper, but there's been a lot of cute Suayeon this comeback. The ending pose of their dance relay makes me giggle like I'm half my age and back in high school!.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Right? Suayeon and jiyoo had been pretty active this promo so far. Suayeon are back playing around as they were before, with Siyeon mainly being back to herself compared to last cb, and jiyoo had been clinging to each other so much lately. Gahdong are being their usual selfs too and Dami is more clingy and hugging than usual

Overall, it looks like they're happy to finally being able to promote and meet somnies, pandemic was pretty hard on them as performers and even with Maison they were a bit tense, so it's nice watching them being relaxed around insomnias again and without the first win burden too

What I find funny is how Yoohyeon looks like the unofficial comfort puppy for the group. She spends more than 10 seconds next to a member and she's hugged or hug someone. It's cute, but also funny how often it happens

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Around 14 minutes in:

According to the subs on the video. They were joking about how cold it is, yet SuA thinks Siyeon is warm.

SuA: There's no middle.
Siyeon: Ah, I like it, that kind of...
SuA: Really? You like me?
Siyeon: Yes~
Siyeon: I go for all-or-nothing types.
SuA: Really?
Siyeon: Yes.
SuA: Woof! (in Siyeon's direction)

Seriously with these two... XD

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

enjoying this comeback sooo much! the album is great, the girls look fantastic, they’re gonna shine in their variety show, the shippers are getting fed and vision might be one of my favorite tracks of 2022 minus dami’s rap sorry girl ily though

also is it just me or is handong bias wrecking every somnie this comeback

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was watching random videos last night because I'm not feeling well enough to actually do anything that requires my brain, and I ended up watching fansign clips. It made me think a lot about some of the common gifs we see a lot.

Like the Deja Vu era Queen Sua being soft with Siyeon gif that everyone loves so much? The gifs make it seem like they were sitting together and having a sweet tender moment but it was literally Queen Sua prancing around, seeing Siyeon sitting for photos, wrapping her cape around them both for all of five seconds, and then getting up to be her silly self again. It's so short that Siyeon nearly falls over because she didn't expect Sua to get up so soon.

(If the timestamp didn't work: 6:56)

And then the famous You & I Yoohyeon slipping clip? It was apparently a big thing because Yoohyeon went back behind the big fansign poster because maybe she was too embarrassed or upset to continue. And you'd expect JiU to go back to encourage her as the leader, right? But no. It was Siyeon who calmed her down enough to come back and perform again. The girls all pop in and out, but she stays back there until Yoohyeon comes out on her own.

(If the timestamp didn't work: 5:53)
gay agenda wrote:
20 Oct 2022, 04:11
enjoying this comeback sooo much! the album is great, the girls look fantastic, they’re gonna shine in their variety show, the shippers are getting fed and vision might be one of my favorite tracks of 2022 minus dami’s rap sorry girl ily though

also is it just me or is handong bias wrecking every somnie this comeback
Absolutely. Weekly Idol's subs just came out a few hours ago, and it was a lot of fun! I can't wait to see their other appearances. There have been a few others, but none subbed so far.

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2022, 15:56
I was watching random videos last night because I'm not feeling well enough to actually do anything that requires my brain, and I ended up watching fansign clips. It made me think a lot about some of the common gifs we see a lot.

Like the Deja Vu era Queen Sua being soft with Siyeon gif that everyone loves so much? The gifs make it seem like they were sitting together and having a sweet tender moment but it was literally Queen Sua prancing around, seeing Siyeon sitting for photos, wrapping her cape around them both for all of five seconds, and then getting up to be her silly self again. It's so short that Siyeon nearly falls over because she didn't expect Sua to get up so soon.

(If the timestamp didn't work: 6:56)

And then the famous You & I Yoohyeon slipping clip? It was apparently a big thing because Yoohyeon went back behind the big fansign poster because maybe she was too embarrassed or upset to continue. And you'd expect JiU to go back to encourage her as the leader, right? But no. It was Siyeon who calmed her down enough to come back and perform again. The girls all pop in and out, but she stays back there until Yoohyeon comes out on her own.

yeah my first exposure to Dreamcatcher was in gay moments compilations and gifs but putting them in context makes it clearer what is exaggerated for fun/fanservice and what is more reflective of actual relationships. not that the members are any less caring toward each other when they’re not as “on,” like of course they were all concerned when Yoohyeon fell in that fansign but more that they are really good at their jobs and they know what their fans like to see. like we’ve discussed before many of the softest and most authentically sus things happen in the background or the margins, or off camera that we only learn about later if the members tell us.

i will still indiscriminately gobble up any cute and or gay behavior from their promotions though so i hope all you lesbians who have social media will keep posting it here hahah :dance2:

Dami_can_slap_me
Reactions:

Post by Dami_can_slap_me »

What DC variety show?

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Dami_can_slap_me wrote:
20 Oct 2022, 20:37
What DC variety show?
it’s a travel variety called Welcome to Idol World, DC are the first guests for the show! episode 1 is up already, no official subs but it looks fun

/화이팅 to the somnia who translated episode 1 in the comments :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2022, 15:56

I honestly don't think this was a big thing for her to be upset, and JiU is doing her part as a leader. Actually, this is a good example of roles and dynamics for DC:
[spoiler]
- First reaction is worried, just for a second later cackling once they saw Yooh's fainted (of embarassment).
- Everyone already checked while she was on the floor that the only thing hurting was her ego. If she was upset Dami wouldn't be so calm
- Yooh don't want to stand up even tho she's laughing, Gahyeon can't breath, too much chaos and the girls are too disorganized so managers come to rescue
- They check she's okay, also laugh, check she's not hurt and help her to hide behind for a bit until embarassment calms down a bit
- SuA takes her scarf and goes with them
- Gah and Dami, and I'm not sure if the rest since they're not shown, guide the fans to encourage Yooh. JiU then stays alone with the fans. SuA's 2 roles are checking on the member and also distract the audience, in this case she went first to Yooh and then came back to crowd control. Usually, those 4 are first responders and do crowd control whenever something unplanned happens
- Emotional support squad goes in: Dongie and Siyeon act quietly, Gahyeon also goes once her laugh attack stops a bit
- SuA comes back so jibo are in the front. Yooh was safe, too crowded and given enough attention; situation is controlled so instead of feeding the fuss Dami goes to change accesories as if nothing happened
- SuA takes control and replace JiU entertaining the fans, so JiU goes with Yooh again
- I don't know if it was something JiU said, something sidong or managers said, or something about what SuA was talking with the fans, but Yooh said "really?!" and she inmediately came out smiling. My guess is JiU said something since Yooh hugged her inmediately

So, even if JiU is the official leader she works in a pair with SuA, this is an implicit fact known by both fans and DC. When one is distracting the crowd the other is making sure the situation is okay, you rarely see them doing the same part unless the member is already being taken care of or if it's one of jibo who's the subject
Dami and Gahyeon do the same but they work by themselves. Dami first asses the situation and then acts where is more needed and in a pragmatic way. Gahyeon would go for emotional support unless crowd control is needed, she's usually really empathetic and will go for skinship as support
Then you have sidong doing exclusively emotional support. Siyeon is usually more awkward because she usually acts as emotional support after the first responders organized the situation a bit, she always look as if she don't exactly want to ignore the crowd but she wants to go with the member and can't focus on the crowd but neither go to member until things get organized. Dongie also waits until then with the difference that she focus only on the member from a distance, and then quietly goes for holding hands or being close in general for some time, if she isn't needed she will carry on with the activity at the time and check again later
Yooh usually doesn't really take control of anything if it's her decision. When she acts it's because someone told her what to do or if it's a safety matter and English is needed. If not, she will try to carry on as if nothing happenned since member have most things covered, which usually also helps most times
[/spoiler]

Just some analysis because the way they work as a whole when something like this happens is really interesting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I- This isn't healthy...

(this whole part is self written by Dami btw, not part of the original song)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2022, 20:09
I- This isn't healthy...

Wtf did I just read 😐

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 20:24
Wtf did I just read 😐
Obviously something about eating dessert and being alcohol free since she doesn't drink
And enjoying watching trembling legs for some reason :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

About an hour in, they play a butt bumping game and there's a part where SiYoo is in their own world just hugging each other off to the side while everyone else is giggling about the game, and dear god it's adorable. The only people left to play at this point are Siyeon and Gahyeon and yet Siyeon isn't even paying any attention at all. XD

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I- This isn't healthy...

can someone please explain what she is implying? is it about a woman?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2022, 00:28
Guest wrote:
I- This isn't healthy...

May or may not be, she's left it pretty vague but the og song is about sex and she definitely made allusions to oral sex. I honestly think it could go either way. Dami tends to write metaphorical lyrics more than the current trend of extremely blatant ones (once upon a time is about her brother joining the military told as a fable). None of what she said is explicitly gay but none of it is het either. The swallow you whole and open wide have very little to do with any actual physical act and more to do with indulgence of sex with a person like one indulges in a dessert.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Btw anyone notice just how much Siyeon was flirting with m1yeon?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2022, 04:58
Btw anyone notice just how much Siyeon was flirting with m1yeon?

Video with subs if anyone needs it:

I honestly don't see it? There was the thing with her number but that's it. If anything, SuA seemed to flirt a bit more tbh but that might be because she was playing around with the exaggerated fingers.

OMFG Siyeon was so pretty here, though. Hngggggh her styling has been amazing this entire era.

I just thought it was funny that Dami and I have the same MBTI! That's something I definitely saw coming. XD

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2022, 04:55
Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2022, 00:28
Guest wrote:
I- This isn't healthy...

May or may not be, she's left it pretty vague but the og song is about sex and she definitely made allusions to oral sex. I honestly think it could go either way. Dami tends to write metaphorical lyrics more than the current trend of extremely blatant ones (once upon a time is about her brother joining the military told as a fable). None of what she said is explicitly gay but none of it is het either. The swallow you whole and open wide have very little to do with any actual physical act and more to do with indulgence of sex with a person like one indulges in a dessert.
Agree with this. It's always also hard to say if the meanings and innuendos are correctly translated. Unlike M0onbiul's one were the metaphors were really clear about described women bodies and wlw sex and were kfans explained clearly why, this is pretty abstract and more, sensorial? about comparing it with eating dessert.

It's obviously about sex tho, she even said it was a "sexy rap" so that clears the intention. Gender is unclear, eating someone has a bit of feminine undertones but it could easily be about any gender, the view of trembling legs is rarely used about m*n and pretty common for women orgasm tho, but it's also a common metaphor for being nervous/excited and I don't know if Korean also shares that. This is were I wish I could see how kfans reacted to it, it could give us more context...

Stll pretty bold coming from Dami, she even put her own self there saying to let the alcohol aside (she doesn't drink) and that she doesn't put weight even if she eats. Not that surprising since we know how she is, but I didn't expect the song to be that bold

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Heads up if you were planning on streaming the concert tonight. Due to the deaths in Itaewon yesterday, there’s a very high probability tonight’s will be cancelled. The schedule they have for the next few weeks is probably too tight for postponement — which may not be enough anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello ladies it's been awhile, but somethings just don't change huh? I'm with Sua, every little thing about Siyeon makes me weak and happy. :lol:

oh and speaking of Sua, I can't stop looking at this my god, her body :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's been a while and we still have Europe tour, but some things I thought before change it so I will make an update on my guesses of the girls:
[spoiler]
JiU: An enigma, as always. She still *coughchecksoutcough* looks sus at Yoohyeon when she dances, but she doesn't gives any more info

SuA: Before I said the fact that she didn't seem to have strong plans when it comes to her job (as in, serious plans to have a cushion blanket that allows her to be economically independent) was a push towards straight. Well, this promotion she said that she was being more focused on work and that her closed ones also noticed that she was paying more attention towards it, so that's a point less towards straight. I also saw her gay-panicking more often when members double down on her flirty attempts or take her by surprise. Still strikes me as het, but she's starting to be as confusing as JiU. She also seem to have catched the same focus on lips when people is talking as Gahyeon

Siyeon: Same fruity vibes as usual. Her response about "if I had a brother and he is the same as me he would probably like someone cute like Gahyeon" is... interesting. She's once again being more flirty, tho still not as bold as before

Handong: When I see the lyrics she writes it feels straight, even if she doesn't use gender pronouns (I think). She's too comfy between women and has fully involved herself in deukae fruity playfulness, but she still gives me straight vibes

Yoohyeon: Not much has changed. She seems more lowkey lately

Dami: She has been pretty flirty lately, and her flirtiness always seem fruity. For some reason her Dessert cover gaves me strong wlw vibes but I have no strong reason as to why other than the energy she gives. But she doesn't give info. Her part in the cookie baking on the Halloween VCR should be illegal

Gahyeon: She's been giving me straight vibes lately, don't know why. She said she was single tho, that's interesting, she's one of the members we usually say could be in a rs. I still think she has a crush on Handong

[/spoiler]
Guest wrote:
09 Nov 2022, 20:17
oh and speaking of Sua, I can't stop looking at this my god, her body :wub:
And yes, she's so fine
Hope she can recover well of whatever is going on with her ribs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Get ready for Dongie's solo somnies. Lyrics are deep sorta made me sad, and I wonder if someone had hurt her. :'( Nonetheless, it's so beautiful just like her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Nov 2022, 21:26
It's been a while and we still have Europe tour, but some things I thought before change it so I will make an update on my guesses of the girls:
[spoiler]
JiU: An enigma, as always. She still *coughchecksoutcough* looks sus at Yoohyeon when she dances, but she doesn't gives any more info

SuA: Before I said the fact that she didn't seem to have strong plans when it comes to her job (as in, serious plans to have a cushion blanket that allows her to be economically independent) was a push towards straight. Well, this promotion she said that she was being more focused on work and that her closed ones also noticed that she was paying more attention towards it, so that's a point less towards straight. I also saw her gay-panicking more often when members double down on her flirty attempts or take her by surprise. Still strikes me as het, but she's starting to be as confusing as JiU. She also seem to have catched the same focus on lips when people is talking as Gahyeon

Siyeon: Same fruity vibes as usual. Her response about "if I had a brother and he is the same as me he would probably like someone cute like Gahyeon" is... interesting. She's once again being more flirty, tho still not as bold as before

Handong: When I see the lyrics she writes it feels straight, even if she doesn't use gender pronouns (I think). She's too comfy between women and has fully involved herself in deukae fruity playfulness, but she still gives me straight vibes

Dami: She has been pretty flirty lately, and her flirtiness always seem fruity. For some reason her Dessert cover gaves me strong wlw vibes but I have no strong reason as to why other than the energy she gives. But she doesn't give info. Her part in the cookie baking on the Halloween VCR should be illegal

Gahyeon: She's been giving me straight vibes lately, don't know why. She said she was single tho, that's interesting, she's one of the members we usually say could be in a rs. I still think she has a crush on Handong

[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
I haven't had the chance to contribute to this discussion before so I'mma gonna pop in!

Jiu doesn't ping me at all. She's really got the perfect idol image, and that includes a veil of straightness. I don't see anything sus about her at all.

SuA... definitely is gay-panicking more, now that you say that. She's still feeding into the fan service, though. So she's not panicking enough to stop it. XD But I don't think her focusing more on work means she's necessarily leaning less straight. Remember that she had the longest training time of any of the girls (5 years), double the next longest. If she spent all that time at HappyFace, she was training when DalShabet debuted and potentially could have even been in that line-up. Most people don't stick with a company after missing a debut, since usually there's a long waiting period before the next chance, but she did. That definitely shows loyalty and dedication, and fits with the idea that she's really just thrown everything into being an idol. She's almost 30 -- most idol careers end soon, but since their contracts are almost up, she's probably working hard to make sure everyone renews. (They'd be silly not to renew with the success they've been achieving lately imo.)

Siyeon definitely is looking and acting a bit more feminine lately, but she can't hide behind that when she says things like what you mentioned. Damn, girl. I do see that she's been trying to sit like a normal idol instead of spreading, but she's definitely not always successful still. XD AND DID YOU SEE HER CRY AT THE END OF THE STREAMING CONCERT my heart. :bigcry:

Handong doesn't give me anything to work with. XD

Yoohyeon is just super clingy and adorable lately. My Siyoo shipper heart is happy with all the cuddles they've been having.

Dami really showed us that Vision was her era. Stop bias wrecking me, woman! She does seem a bit less stoic lately -- I wonder if she's coming more out of her shell? Maybe we'll get some more clues?

Gahyeon is just adorable too. Nothing new on her front, either, imo. When did she say she was single? That also surprises me. But to be honest, they've been touring and traveling a lot this year. Might be hard to have a relationship with that chaos and distance.
[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 16:30
Guest wrote:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
I haven't had the chance to contribute to this discussion before so I'mma gonna pop in!

Jiu doesn't ping me at all. She's really got the perfect idol image, and that includes a veil of straightness. I don't see anything sus about her at all.

SuA... definitely is gay-panicking more, now that you say that. She's still feeding into the fan service, though. So she's not panicking enough to stop it. XD But I don't think her focusing more on work means she's necessarily leaning less straight. Remember that she had the longest training time of any of the girls (5 years), double the next longest. If she spent all that time at HappyFace, she was training when DalShabet debuted and potentially could have even been in that line-up. Most people don't stick with a company after missing a debut, since usually there's a long waiting period before the next chance, but she did. That definitely shows loyalty and dedication, and fits with the idea that she's really just thrown everything into being an idol. She's almost 30 -- most idol careers end soon, but since their contracts are almost up, she's probably working hard to make sure everyone renews. (They'd be silly not to renew with the success they've been achieving lately imo.)

Siyeon definitely is looking and acting a bit more feminine lately, but she can't hide behind that when she says things like what you mentioned. Damn, girl. I do see that she's been trying to sit like a normal idol instead of spreading, but she's definitely not always successful still. XD AND DID YOU SEE HER CRY AT THE END OF THE STREAMING CONCERT my heart. :bigcry:

Yoohyeon is just super clingy and adorable lately. My Siyoo shipper heart is happy with all the cuddles they've been having.

Dami really showed us that Vision was her era. Stop bias wrecking me, woman! She does seem a bit less stoic lately -- I wonder if she's coming more out of her shell? Maybe we'll get some more clues?

Gahyeon is just adorable too. Nothing new on her front, either, imo. When did she say she was single? That also surprises me. But to be honest, they've been touring and traveling a lot this year. Might be hard to have a relationship with that chaos and distance.
[/spoiler]
My thoughts are simple tbh, nothing too convoluted.
[spoiler]JiU- doesnt ping me. Gives me het vibes especially since that one comment she made and her being from an extremely affectionate and openly adoring family makes it harder to pin down if there is any actual interest or just her typical intense affection for her girls.

SuA- gives me het vibes but the whole convo about not having plans meaning she is het is a bit off to me. We dont know every bit of her personal plans and goals and she could just be trying out different things back then because she has a variety of options. And as anon said, she has the longest training period (but she was initially in another agency) she just knows how to mix fun and casual living with her busy life. As for how sus she is, not much to me, she is still extreme with her fanservice though so thats fun imo. She has always been easily flustered be it with people flirting with her or annoying her or complimenting her and I personally cannot tell them apart.

Siyeon- still extremely sus. I noticed that when she said "if he's anything like me" she stumbled over her words and everyone came at her demanding if she was drunk, idk I found it a bit odd.
Also I knew she watched arcane and liked the second half more and I had hoped she'd pick either Caitlyn or Vi as her faves. But she said she initially planned to dress up as Caitlyn for halloween and we lost such an incredible event in deukae history. Lee Siyeon as the badass lesbian gunslinger. She would have broken the internet. :bigcry:

Handong- nothing on her but she gives me het vibes. Her songs do feel a bit like a hetero experience but idk just how personal her lyrics are.

Yoohyeon- dunno who started the bf rumor with zero evidence or screenshots especially since it could even be her brothers and if they actually removed the scene it could be to protect his identity. Though I still think she's definitely bi/pan regardless. Also yt is full of het men trying to prove Yoohyeon is het.

Dami- she confirmed the rap part she wrote was about herself on weverse yesterday but i havent read it yet. She's been VERY sus lately. And she has ramped up the very lesbian targetted finger thing. I think somone on twt posted the actual correct translation based on the lyrics she personally provided.

Gahyeon- still gives me bi vibes. I never got the het vibes from her tbh but I also didnt watch any recent vlogs so idk where she said she was single.
[/spoiler]

Villanelle171
Reactions: 41

Post by Villanelle171 »

Guest wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 18:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler]JiU- doesnt ping me. Gives me het vibes especially since that one comment she made and her being from an extremely affectionate and openly adoring family makes it harder to pin down if there is any actual interest or just her typical intense affection for her girls.

SuA- gives me het vibes but the whole convo about not having plans meaning she is het is a bit off to me. We dont know every bit of her personal plans and goals and she could just be trying out different things back then because she has a variety of options. And as anon said, she has the longest training period (but she was initially in another agency) she just knows how to mix fun and casual living with her busy life. As for how sus she is, not much to me, she is still extreme with her fanservice though so thats fun imo. She has always been easily flustered be it with people flirting with her or annoying her or complimenting her and I personally cannot tell them apart.

Siyeon- still extremely sus. I noticed that when she said "if he's anything like me" she stumbled over her words and everyone came at her demanding if she was drunk, idk I found it a bit odd.
Also I knew she watched arcane and liked the second half more and I had hoped she'd pick either Caitlyn or Vi as her faves. But she said she initially planned to dress up as Caitlyn for halloween and we lost such an incredible event in deukae history. Lee Siyeon as the badass lesbian gunslinger. She would have broken the internet. :bigcry:

Handong- nothing on her but she gives me het vibes. Her songs do feel a bit like a hetero experience but idk just how personal her lyrics are.

Yoohyeon- dunno who started the bf rumor with zero evidence or screenshots especially since it could even be her brothers and if they actually removed the scene it could be to protect his identity. Though I still think she's definitely bi/pan regardless. Also yt is full of het men trying to prove Yoohyeon is het.

Dami- she confirmed the rap part she wrote was about herself on weverse yesterday but i havent read it yet. She's been VERY sus lately. And she has ramped up the very lesbian targetted finger thing. I think somone on twt posted the actual correct translation based on the lyrics she personally provided.

Gahyeon- still gives me bi vibes. I never got the het vibes from her tbh but I also didnt watch any recent vlogs so idk where she said she was single.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler] The interesting thing about the Yooh phone conspiracy is that the person who started it, at least on YouTube, is a lesbian, though I'm not saying I believe her. I was looking at her other comments she had posted about DC and she was popping off on Handong and Gahyeon, giving massive het vibes from that uploaded popkorn "OO is always late to the trend video". [/spoiler]
🚛😵👻👍

Dami_can_slap_me
Reactions:

[spoiler] right she was a lesbian or shes bi she seemed very disgruntled and she had a bunch of people on the youtube comments asking where or how she saw or got that info honestly though unpopular opinion but yooh doesn't ping like at all for me she reminds me of m0m0 or ch@eyoung and those two im always debating about [/spoiler]
Villanelle171 wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 21:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler] The interesting thing about the Yooh phone conspiracy is that the person who started it, at least on YouTube, is a lesbian, though I'm not saying I believe her. I was looking at her other comments she had posted about DC and she was popping off on Handong and Gahyeon, giving massive het vibes from that uploaded popkorn "OO is always late to the trend video". [/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelle171 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Looked that lesbian up. She is a huge Yoohyeon anti. Goes around calling her fake and stuff. She even posted the same thing on a short of Yooh from the interview.

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Am I the only one that finds it weird alot of lesbians don't like Yoohyeon but literally worship someone like Ir3ne (who I think is straight)
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelle171 wrote:
11 Nov 2022, 01:15
Am I the only one that finds it weird alot of lesbians don't like Yoohyeon but literally worship someone like Ir3ne (who I think is straight)
Yes super weird. I've always found it strange how she doesn't have a dedicated sapphic following outside of DC's immediate fandom considering everything.

I guess people prefer the beautiful but cold, mysterious aura - even if likely straight, over the beautiful, friendly and open aura Yooh has. People chase mystery I guess.

I am a lesbian and think she is the best thing since sliced bread though. Our puppy. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 21:46
Villanelle171 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Looked that lesbian up. She is a huge Yoohyeon anti. Goes around calling her fake and stuff. She even posted the same thing on a short of Yooh from the interview.
So not to be trusted then? Noted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelle171 wrote:
11 Nov 2022, 01:15
Ikr? A lot of gold star lesbians hate Yoohyeon because she is openly bi. They feel so threatened by any woman in the lgbt+ community who might have the vaguest interest in m*n. But I've noticed that the people on the kent thread are particularly nasty towards deukae (and other less favoured groups) shutting down anything on the girls despite using the exact same and even less sus details as evidence when it comes to the faves meanwhile the amount of stuff on people like Siyeon or Yoohyeon gets flat out written out and ignored.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
WAIT I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE CAITLYNxVI THING
Lol (no pun intended) I swear this woman not only have a glass closet, she's throwing stones at it and cracking it. I would really prefered the LoL cosplay over the ST one, and it would be interesting to see if she choose the game style or Arcane style :tinfoil:
That reminded me, she is also once again wearing clothes more similar to her Deja Vu-Dystopia era. I feel like she's becoming a renewed version of her past self after that experimenting perod in her style from BEcause era

Gahyeon said she was single in a vlive, someone asked if she was married (??? I want to think it was to try to get her say she was married to somnias or something like that, but ???) and she said she was single. Once again, I'm taking her word as true even if we all know that all idols are "single" unless married, but Gahyeon tends to be bluntly honest so it's hard to think it was a cover up answer
[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lmfao sorry for the double quote, my device keeps glitching

Dami_can_slap_me
Reactions:

Sorry should've worded it better not trending but a handful of insomnias on Twitter talked about it in the comments just like a handful of them were discussing the whole who would you introduce to your brother and there were some weird comments going on about that as well but Twitter is a cesspool especially now with 3lon musk in charge so I avoid it as much as possible

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Okay WOW. :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dami_can_slap_me wrote:
11 Nov 2022, 19:10
Sorry should've worded it better not trending but a handful of insomnias on Twitter talked about it in the comments just like a handful of them were discussing the whole who would you introduce to your brother and there were some weird comments going on about that as well but Twitter is a cesspool especially now with 3lon musk in charge so I avoid it as much as possible
Don't worry, twitter is a wild place, I was genuinely curious because once in a while those type of comments appear and I get confused. It's like those quora "inside info", I'm always so confused where people find those things but maybe it's because I don't dig too deep on sns without reason (tho I still do want to see Singie silly face)

Tbh that brother thing while funny to see their faces and it gave us Siyeon's comment to make it less het as a bonus, as someone with a brother it's such an annoying question. Like, who tf want their brother to be with one of your girl friends which you know some of them for almost a third of your life? It feels so weird, conflicting and almost incestuous
It's even worse than the "if you were a man who would you choose?", at least that one give us an idea of the type of people that the girls like

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So
The girls are on their way to Europe. Are we ready for another round of No Dot challenge? I wonder how much they will change the setlist, maybe they will change the solos for covers to give more space for A:FU songs?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 04:48
Dami_can_slap_me wrote:
11 Nov 2022, 19:10
Don't worry, twitter is a wild place, I was genuinely curious because once in a while those type of comments appear and I get confused. It's like those quora "inside info", I'm always so confused where people find those things but maybe it's because I don't dig too deep on sns without reason (tho I still do want to see Singie silly face)

Tbh that brother thing while funny to see their faces and it gave us Siyeon's comment to make it less het as a bonus, as someone with a brother it's such an annoying question. Like, who tf want their brother to be with one of your girl friends which you know some of them for almost a third of your life? It feels so weird, conflicting and almost incestuous
It's even worse than the "if you were a man who would you choose?", at least that one give us an idea of the type of people that the girls like

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So
The girls are on their way to Europe. Are we ready for another round of No Dot challenge? I wonder how much they will change the setlist, maybe they will change the solos for covers to give more space for A:FU songs?
Twitter is a cesspool, all it takes is one viral comment to spread misinfo and thats it.

The brother question is so weird to me because the girls are already like sisters and have spent the better part of their recent years with each other than the brothers. So i agree on the weirdness of it all. As for Siyeon making things non het, I tend to be wary of idols in general but this girl avoids het questions and weaves around them like an olympic gymnast. Yoohyeon too was like "am I not good enough".

I will retire from twt for the duration of the tour because the no dot clips from the us tour already had me weeping during work hours.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I actually expected Siyeon to at least fangirl a little over at33z during the idol radio episode since she claims they are her fave bg. Atleast something similar to how she was with hy0rin but she was pretty chill about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 02:58

Siyeon's so beauty full :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

She does look amazing, but then I saw this Tumblr post and died: https://at.tumblr.com/beautyandthepeith ... shr4c6mzyv.

(I don't know how to embed stuff.)

I hope they arrived safely!

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 20:17
Guest wrote:

She does look amazing, but then I saw this Tumblr post and died: https://at.tumblr.com/beautyandthepeith ... shr4c6mzyv.

(I don't know how to embed stuff.)

I hope they arrived safely!
They arrived safely saw it on reddit
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't wait to see their tour vlogs. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Imagine if they covered their minx debut song with female pronouns though. And like, better choreo. :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 07:40

Imagine if they covered their minx debut song with female pronouns though. And like, better choreo. :$
Am I seriously the only Dreamcatcher fan who would prefer we let Minx properly die? It's one thing when the girls talk about it or when they chose to perform Love Shake at the Halloween concerts but like... the calling for OT7 Love Shake for all these years felt really creepy to me. Like let's dismiss all the great and super unique music that the girls have given us because we want them to perform some generic pop song? A generic pop song that was actually a cover of one of the b-sides from their sister group and not really their song to begin with? I really truly honestly don't understand the obsession with it.

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

No, I agree with you. I thought they performed Love Shake at the Halloween concert to sort of get people to stop asking about their past, sort of like to finally put that behind them, but I think it's done the opposite.
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelle171 wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 19:46
No, I agree with you. I thought they performed Love Shake at the Halloween concert to sort of get people to stop asking about their past, sort of like to finally put that behind them, but I think it's done the opposite.
I'm with you also. ngl it's so cringey when I see old Minx stuffs on my feed, especailly seeing Sua in that short hair. Def nightmare era lol. I do think the girls are healed after finally having their wins. I paid a lot of attention to Siyeon, think she's ok now. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelle171 wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 19:46
Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 20:04

I'm with you also. ngl it's so cringey when I see old Minx stuffs on my feed, especailly seeing Sua in that short hair. Def nightmare era lol. I do think the girls are healed after finally having their wins. I paid a lot of attention to Siyeon, think she's ok now. :wub:
omfg thank you both of you. I felt like I was going crazy these past few weeks. I made a comment on Reddit after they did the snippet on Weekly Idol saying that I hoped it was something the girls wanted to do for themselves and that they didn't feel pressured by the fans or their company and that I was worried about Siyeon especially due to comments she made about Minx in the past and it got downvoted so fast like can I not be concerned about how these girls feel and what they want to do??? Thank god there are some level headed Insomnia over in this thread.

Ryofu_44
Reactions:

Post by Ryofu_44 »

Yeah the people on reddit are something else I've seen Villanelle171 argue and get into it with creeps on that subreddit 😅 her and I both have been downvoted into oblivion for stating how creepy and cringey some of those incels come off

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok then...