Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 02:34
Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 01:45
Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 18:14
Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 18:03

no one suspects I am a lesbian and still all my life I did things so people think I am straight, that's how it works when you are a lesbian in a homophobic country. she is not trying to prove anything neither did she got a beard, she is just letting the rumor be so people will never consider she is gay because according to everyone she is alreday dating a boy=straight
DA If she isn’t dating him, it’s not wise for her to not say something because having a dating rumor is already a scandal in SK. It’s much better for her to say she’s not dating him because it’s not like she is exposed as being gay in SK or caught kissing a girl. Nothing good is coming out of her not saying anything.
This. It's just getting worse tbh. People are easily getting triggered by her now over the dumbest shit and all because of this rumor that she refuses to address and if she keeps it up she'll be on her way to being the next hated idol out there :nails:
Hated idol? You're just making that up hun :nails:

I sense you didn't comprehend what i said :fool:
And I sense the one hating is just you :fool:

Fr tho she doesn't need to address anything just bcos ppl like you want her to.

Reactions:

Re: ITZY

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 04:17
Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 02:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 18:14

DA If she isn’t dating him, it’s not wise for her to not say something because having a dating rumor is already a scandal in SK. It’s much better for her to say she’s not dating him because it’s not like she is exposed as being gay in SK or caught kissing a girl. Nothing good is coming out of her not saying anything.
This. It's just getting worse tbh. People are easily getting triggered by her now over the dumbest shit and all because of this rumor that she refuses to address and if she keeps it up she'll be on her way to being the next hated idol out there :nails:

I'm hating because i said she might be the next idol to be hated on by staying silent about her dating rumor? Just how dumb are you? :eyeroll:

She can address it or not it's her choice i was just pointing out that she will continue to get hate and possibly get worse if she doesn't, read and comprehend first you before you start acting all edgy you imbecile

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 04:45
Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 04:17
Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 02:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm hating because i said she might be the next idol to be hated on by staying silent about her dating rumor? Just how dumb are you? :eyeroll:

She can address it or not it's her choice i was just pointing out that she will continue to get hate and possibly get worse if she doesn't, read and comprehend first you before you start acting all edgy you imbecile
Call coming from inside the house 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DA I get what that anon meant. She didn’t say Ryujin is the most hated, she’s saying at the rate she’s going not addressing her rumors, she might be “the most hated idol” for no valid reason. Those ugly bg fans are blaming her for every shit. It wasn’t even C&J fans who were attacking her but that ugly man’s fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 05:13
DA I get what that anon meant. She didn’t say Ryujin is the most hated, she’s saying at the rate she’s going not addressing her rumors, she might be “the most hated idol” for no valid reason. Those ugly bg fans are blaming her for every shit. It wasn’t even C&J fans who were attacking her but that ugly man’s fans.
But what you say doesn't make any sense, some fans of this boy group hate her and? Koreans don't they love her and they are the ones buying Itzy's stuff, the fans of the boy group wasn't gonna buy Itzy's stuff anyway. Now let's clear the recent scandal, knetz we're upset with Ryujin because according to them she shouldn't have talked about another idol's relationship, nothing to do with her rumor. Now Twitter folks were upset for a whole different reason that Ryujin probably doesn't give af about what 20 fangirls of a boy group say on twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 06:40
Guest wrote:
But what you say doesn't make any sense, some fans of this boy group hate her and? Koreans don't they love her and they are the ones buying Itzy's stuff, the fans of the boy group wasn't gonna buy Itzy's stuff anyway. Now let's clear the recent scandal, knetz we're upset with Ryujin because according to them she shouldn't have talked about another idol's relationship, nothing to do with her rumor. Now Twitter folks were upset for a whole different reason that Ryujin probably doesn't give af about what 20 fangirls of a boy group say on twitter.
And yet Ryujin stans are mass emailing jyp and trying to trend protect ryujin on twt from the "hate" she's getting lol.

Here people claim it's not a big deal that she's getting hate while on twt stans are crying lol the irony

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 06:52
Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 06:40
Guest wrote:
And yet Ryujin stans are mass emailing jyp and trying to trend protect ryujin on twt from the "hate" she's getting lol.

Here people claim it's not a big deal that she's getting hate while on twt stans are crying lol the irony
Twitter stans are a bunch of kids that overreact like always. What knetz are saying she cares because she did fuck up a bit and that's why jyp took the live down, I think the only time they have ever done that was when Lia was falling asleep.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kpop stans really think what knetz say on pann reflects the opinion of Korean general public... Pann is mostly used by teenage girls who are boy group stans and hate women. It's bizarre to even think an idol would become the most hated one simply because they didn't address dating rumours. Maybe go outside sometimes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 23:01
Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 17:01
Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 16:01
Hi so i was gonna ask in the general korean thread but saw this thread active so here i am. I don't follow Itzy much and i was aware only of ryujin x lia

But after that one vlive of yeji buttoning up ryujin's shirt that got a bit viral i watched vids of them and bruh Yeji has a fat crush on ryujin, I can't come to any other conclusion lmao. And it's mutual to the point there's a whole compilation of members acting like "wtf are you guys doing" whenever they have their ship moments, basically finding them sus, this is so funny. Especially chaeryeong rolling her eyes and whatnot.

Anyways their ship videos were fun to watch, yeji is so cute and it's obvious she likes that dominant vibe of ryujin. I ship them now for sure. Ryujin literally licks Yeji's hand and smells her hair taking in deep breaths, they're weird and pretty sus, i love it, I am gaybaited.

I saw people saying yeji is ryujin x lia's third wheel but idk anymore lol
There has been moments where Yeji does come across like she has a crush on Ryujin and every once and a while I do think is reciprocated but I do think Ryujin comes across as liking Lia as well though so idk and then her who would you date who would you pick has always been lia so yeah think she may like her more lol. But yeah like little things like being so pressed if Ryujin thinks she’s (Yeji) is pretty or her style is at least one instance where the crush peaks through
I noticed Yeji had a thing for Ryujin during loco era but then it stopped so i figured she got over it but then during the recent vlive you can tell Yeji is crushing on her again but the sad thing is on both times, Ryujin couldn't care less and focused her attention on Lia. The moment Yeji joined her vlive she kept mentioning and looking for Lia to join them even ignored whatever Yeji was saying because she was focusing on Lia.

Also I've noticed that Yeji has been adapting Lia's mannerisms, the lip pressing thingy that Lia does Yeji is doing it now too you can see it on that vlive, the way Lia speaks and stuff, I don't know if it's because they are dorm mates now and has been hanging out a lot or Yeji is subconsciously copying Lia to get Ryujin's attention :rofl:
It's not just Yeji though, other members have adapted Lia's mannerisms, Yuna has also adapted some and at some point Chaer and Ryujin did too and it can't be helped since they are always together, and Lia holds a lot of influence in the group, they said it themselves that Lia is the unnie of the group so it makes sense if they start mimicking her.

As for Ryujin focusing on Lia, it has always been like that, no matter which member is between them Ryujin almost always focuses on Lia and we can either assume that she has a fat crush on her or she just really admires Lia as a person or both either way it's cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2022, 01:44
Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 23:01
Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 17:01
Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 16:01
Hi so i was gonna ask in the general korean thread but saw this thread active so here i am. I don't follow Itzy much and i was aware only of ryujin x lia

But after that one vlive of yeji buttoning up ryujin's shirt that got a bit viral i watched vids of them and bruh Yeji has a fat crush on ryujin, I can't come to any other conclusion lmao. And it's mutual to the point there's a whole compilation of members acting like "wtf are you guys doing" whenever they have their ship moments, basically finding them sus, this is so funny. Especially chaeryeong rolling her eyes and whatnot.

Anyways their ship videos were fun to watch, yeji is so cute and it's obvious she likes that dominant vibe of ryujin. I ship them now for sure. Ryujin literally licks Yeji's hand and smells her hair taking in deep breaths, they're weird and pretty sus, i love it, I am gaybaited.

I saw people saying yeji is ryujin x lia's third wheel but idk anymore lol
There has been moments where Yeji does come across like she has a crush on Ryujin and every once and a while I do think is reciprocated but I do think Ryujin comes across as liking Lia as well though so idk and then her who would you date who would you pick has always been lia so yeah think she may like her more lol. But yeah like little things like being so pressed if Ryujin thinks she’s (Yeji) is pretty or her style is at least one instance where the crush peaks through
I noticed Yeji had a thing for Ryujin during loco era but then it stopped so i figured she got over it but then during the recent vlive you can tell Yeji is crushing on her again but the sad thing is on both times, Ryujin couldn't care less and focused her attention on Lia. The moment Yeji joined her vlive she kept mentioning and looking for Lia to join them even ignored whatever Yeji was saying because she was focusing on Lia.

Also I've noticed that Yeji has been adapting Lia's mannerisms, the lip pressing thingy that Lia does Yeji is doing it now too you can see it on that vlive, the way Lia speaks and stuff, I don't know if it's because they are dorm mates now and has been hanging out a lot or Yeji is subconsciously copying Lia to get Ryujin's attention :rofl:
It's not just Yeji though, other members have adapted Lia's mannerisms, Yuna has also adapted some and at some point Chaer and Ryujin did too and it can't be helped since they are always together, and Lia holds a lot of influence in the group, they said it themselves that Lia is the unnie of the group so it makes sense if they start mimicking her.

As for Ryujin focusing on Lia, it has always been like that, no matter which member is between them Ryujin almost always focuses on Lia and we can either assume that she has a fat crush on her or she just really admires Lia as a person or both either way it's cute
maybe because Lia is actually the most charismatic member in the real life, something that the members see and fans dont?
look at them together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

With vlive shutting down by the end of the year I really do hope we get one last Jinlia vlive, a Lia singing vlive and dance vlives from the dance line but with the amount of work they have the next couple of months I kinda doubt any of those will happen...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryeji is the superior ship, otp, here's why

They're both gay
It's not necessary to explain why i think Ryujin is gay i mean her not being gay would literally make me question so many things in life. And Yeji just pings for me and keeps complimenting and talking about cute girls she met. She gay panics a lot. And she's extremely close to ryujin "Birds of a feather flock together" or something so yeah
[spoiler][/spoiler]

When they met it was love at first sight.
During trainee days when Yeji first got there, Ryujin was the first to talk to her telling her she's pretty and went out of her way to make her feel comfortable and show her around the building. Yeji found ryujin so beautiful she froze. The first encounter was a backhug.... Love at first sight for Yeji who was shocked by Ryujin's beauty. They've known each other since the beginning.
Ryujin's type seems to be older women, guess what yeji is? Older... Soulmates.
Yeji calls Ryujin pretty and handsome so often and we just can tell Ryujin finds Yeji attractive so on that we agree.

They complete eachother well.
Yeji is sweet and loving and needs to be taken care of. Ryujin is a tsundere who's pretty cold but seems to like taking care of others. She immediately wanted to take care of that clueless unnie back in the day and yeji didn't mind. That dynamic seems to persist.

[spoiler] [/spoiler]
Yeji managed to make ryujin softer. I'm sure Ryujin felt bad to not be as sweet towards yeji as yeji was towards her and literally promised to change so she could be as gentle as yeji. They literally made eachother better persons. Don't know about you but i think it's beautiful.

Their skinship is so cute and sus.
They hug a lot, rest their heads onto eachother's shoulders etc the basics.
They also have kissed eachother's cheeks UWU

Ryujin also:
-casually kisses yeji's hair:

[spoiler] [/spoiler]
-smells yeji's hair

[spoiler][/spoiler]

(and it's not a first since she describes her smell as cheese smell? couple teasing eachother energy ~~ <3)
-sits on yeji, squeezes her butt and massages her uhhh like get a room you two???

-licks her hand
[spoiler]
uhhh helllo??

[/spoiler]
-wants to bite her fingers
-etc you name it

Yeji:
-fixes her unbuttoned shirt to protect her gf..
[spoiler] [/spoiler]
-hugs her in such a fucking cute way (that one time at the hotel, isac etc) you just can tell she snuggles a lot into ryujin off cam
-directs her fingers towards ryujin's mouth resulting in ryujin trying to bite them
-proposes ryujin to get her lipstick by kissing her (on la boca)

Sus...

They have couple energy

Some have suggested Ryujin leaves her shirt unbuttoned on purpose so Yeji will fix it. A way to get her gf's attention? And yeji is so needy and clingy towards Ryujin, she probably tries to get her attention sometimes too...

Facts:
*They were roomates so they're closer by default.
*Yeji is the only one to visit Ryujin's room (??? sus af)
*They're teasing eachother a lot, signaling extremely good chemistry
*Yeji gets jealous when her wife Ryujin gets too comfortable with another bitch Lia

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Christmas date together??? Knowing koreans see that as a couple date...

They share A TOWEL?!?!?!? ......... Couple confirmed.

Hope you're now sold on Itzy's OTP.
Hope you joined the light :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 14:38
Ryeji is the superior ship, otp, here's why

They're both gay
It's not necessary to explain why i think Ryujin is gay i mean her not being gay would literally make me question so many things in life. And Yeji just pings for me and keeps complimenting and talking about cute girls she met. She gay panics a lot. And she's extremely close to ryujin "Birds of a feather flock together" or something so yeah
[spoiler][/spoiler]

When they met it was love at first sight.
During trainee days when Yeji first got there, Ryujin was the first to talk to her telling her she's pretty and went out of her way to make her feel comfortable and show her around the building. Yeji found ryujin so beautiful she froze. The first encounter was a backhug.... Love at first sight for Yeji who was shocked by Ryujin's beauty. They've known each other since the beginning.
Ryujin's type seems to be older women, guess what yeji is? Older... Soulmates.
Yeji calls Ryujin pretty and handsome so often and we just can tell Ryujin finds Yeji attractive so on that we agree.

They complete eachother well.
Yeji is sweet and loving and needs to be taken care of. Ryujin is a tsundere who's pretty cold but seems to like taking care of others. She immediately wanted to take care of that clueless unnie back in the day and yeji didn't mind. That dynamic seems to persist.

[spoiler] [/spoiler]
Yeji managed to make ryujin softer. I'm sure Ryujin felt bad to not be as sweet towards yeji as yeji was towards her and literally promised to change so she could be as gentle as yeji. They literally made eachother better persons. Don't know about you but i think it's beautiful.

Their skinship is so cute and sus.
They hug a lot, rest their heads onto eachother's shoulders etc the basics.
They also have kissed eachother's cheeks UWU

Ryujin also:
-casually kisses yeji's hair:

[spoiler] [/spoiler]
-smells yeji's hair

[spoiler][/spoiler]

(and it's not a first since she describes her smell as cheese smell? couple teasing eachother energy ~~ <3)
-sits on yeji, squeezes her butt and massages her uhhh like get a room you two???

-licks her hand
[spoiler]
uhhh helllo??

[/spoiler]
-wants to bite her fingers
-etc you name it

Yeji:
-fixes her unbuttoned shirt to protect her gf..
[spoiler] [/spoiler]
-hugs her in such a fucking cute way (that one time at the hotel, isac etc) you just can tell she snuggles a lot into ryujin off cam
-directs her fingers towards ryujin's mouth resulting in ryujin trying to bite them
-proposes ryujin to get her lipstick by kissing her (on la boca)

Sus...

They have couple energy

Some have suggested Ryujin leaves her shirt unbuttoned on purpose so Yeji will fix it. A way to get her gf's attention? And yeji is so needy and clingy towards Ryujin, she probably tries to get her attention sometimes too...

Facts:
*They were roomates so they're closer by default.
*Yeji is the only one to visit Ryujin's room (??? sus af)
*They're teasing eachother a lot, signaling extremely good chemistry
*Yeji gets jealous when her wife Ryujin gets too comfortable with another bitch Lia

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Christmas date together??? Knowing koreans see that as a couple date...

They share A TOWEL?!?!?!? ......... Couple confirmed.

Hope you're now sold on Itzy's OTP.
Hope you joined the light :goldstar:
Kinda agree I see more for this ship (don’t think anything is really going on) but we are very much the minority on this site lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

But honestly I’m sure I’m by myself with this but I sense throuple vibes with ryejisu

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 20:19
Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 19:53
they should rename the title of thread to Ryujin because none of the other 4 is gay and 95% of here is about her anyway
to the comment that said Lia looked like submissive gf type, the only ones i can see is Yeji and Chaeryeong. the other 3 look like someone that lead than follow.
Ryujin is straight, so is lia, chaer

Yeji is our best shot, though i would say at best bi.

Yuna is a barsexual
Yup Yeji is the bisexual. It's like Ryujin fans here want her to be gay so bad. They keep projecting their sexuality on others happened to Heechul, Son Ye Jin, Momo, too. Same with Shawn Mendes (gee people really need to leave that guy alone), Sandra Bullock, Billie Eilish..... and many more.

It's not a Kpop thing. It happens to every celebrity, too.

One thing I am sure of ITZY posted pics on bubble when they were on dates with their lovers. Like V and Jennie scandal showed everyone how idols shameless posted pics of their lovers beds or apartments.

Also why would Ryujin come out straight. She benefits of being a lesbian in public. Her gay fans bring her the views on fancams and tik tok views and so on. She makes a lot of money for her group. I think all of ITZY don't want her to say anything about her boyfriend Haechan until they contract is over.

You all forget the reason why Twice's member confirmed rumors are they already made tons of money and couldn't care less what others think about them.

ITZY is not the flagship girl group in JYPE. They don't get huge budget for comebacks. They don't make as much as money as Twice. They cannot lose fans (LGBTQ fans) because they need them. Same situation as Apink, they never had a dating rumor confirmed. They rely on the public (gay community included- Chobom) support.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 15:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
they should rename the title of thread to Ryujin because none of the other 4 is gay and 95% of here is about her anyway
to the comment that said Lia looked like submissive gf type, the only ones i can see is Yeji and Chaeryeong. the other 3 look like someone that lead than follow.

Yuna is a barsexual
Yup Yeji is the bisexual. It's like Ryujin fans here want her to be gay so bad. They keep projecting their sexuality on others happened to Heechul, Son Ye Jin, Momo, too. Same with Shawn Mendes (gee people really need to leave that guy alone), Sandra Bullock, Billie Eilish..... and many more.

One thing I am sure of ITZY posted pics on bubble when they were on dates with their lovers. Like V and Jennie scandal showed everyone how idols shameless posted pics of their lovers beds or apartments.

Also why would Ryujin come out straight. She benefits of being a lesbian in public. Her gay fans bring her the views on fancams and tik tok views and so on. She makes a lot of money for her group. I think all of ITZY don't want her to say anything about her boyfriend Haechan until they contract is over.

You all forget the reason why Twice's member confirmed rumors are they already made tons of money and couldn't care less what others think about them.

ITZY is not the flagship girl group in JYPE. They don't get huge budget for comebacks. They don't make as much as money as Twice. They cannot lose fans (LGBTQ fans) because they need them. Same situation as Apink, they never had a dating rumor confirmed. They rely on the public (gay community included- Chobom) support.
But Ryujin's views don't come from her gay fans but from Koreans, like it or not they are their main market is Korea, trust me the majority of their money don't come from the gays they are not Mamamoo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Both Ryujin and Lia posting the crosswalk with the pride flag yet you still think they are not gay or dating :rofl: how more obvious do you want them to be? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 17:06
Both Ryujin and Lia posting the crosswalk with the pride flag yet you still think they are not gay or dating :rofl: how more obvious do you want them to be? :rofl:
I haven’t said anything about either of their sexuality but huh how does that equal dating?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 17:13
Guest wrote:
I haven’t said anything about either of their sexuality but huh how does that equal dating?
What straight person would pay attention to the pride flag and want to post it? From personal experience the first time I went to Amsterdam I saw the crosswalk pride flag took a picture and posted it and many lesbians/bi girls I know do exactly the same. And the double standards, if Yeji had posted that you would call gay queen right away but it's Jinlia so it has to be anything else but that (and don't tell me they don't know what it is especially Lia)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 17:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What straight person would pay attention to the pride flag and want to post it? From personal experience the first time I went to Amsterdam I saw the crosswalk pride flag took a picture and posted it and many lesbians/bi girls I know do exactly the same. And the double standards, if Yeji had posted that you would call gay queen right away but it's Jinlia so it has to be anything else but that (and don't tell me they don't know what it is especially Lia)
I said what does that have to do with dating and I don’t care about them and rainbows either cause Yeji loves rainbow shit and choose that coffee shop as soon as she seen that pride flag but I don’t think that equals anything just like I’m sure you don’t either tbh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 17:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I said what does that have to do with dating and I don’t care about them and rainbows either cause Yeji loves rainbow shit and choose that coffee shop as soon as she seen that pride flag but I don’t think that equals anything just like I’m sure you don’t either tbh
The coffee shop is different though, Chaeryeong wanted badly to drink something and they went to the first place they found. And if both Lia and Ryujin are gay they are for sure dating with all the sus moments they have, Ryujin saying she though of dating Lia, Lia claiming Ryujin as hers multiple times, the vlive shadow kiss and so much more

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 17:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The coffee shop is different though, Chaeryeong wanted badly to drink something and they went to the first place they found. And if both Lia and Ryujin are gay they are for sure dating with all the sus moments they have, Ryujin saying she though of dating Lia, Lia claiming Ryujin as hers multiple times, the vlive shadow kiss and so much more
Ehh I don’t believe that (just because you think both are into women does not automatically mean they’re together) lol but whatever not like we got proof either way I just don’t see how some of you come to conclusions and maybe I’m just not meant to. And honestly just like that ryeji stan anything (fanservice) can be brought together to mean more than it does

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 17:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ehh I don’t believe that (just because you think both are into women does not automatically mean they’re together) lol but whatever not like we got proof either way I just don’t see how some of you come to conclusions and maybe I’m just not meant to. And honestly just like that ryeji stan anything (fanservice) can be brought together to mean more than it does
That Ryeji Stan in my opinion didn't show nothing more than a friendship, yes Ryujin and Yeji are good friends like Lia and Yuna but just that. One example of the difference between Ryeji and Jinlia the way Ryujin smiles every time Lia comes in her live and her face when Yeji did, how you look and smile at the person you are in love with and your friend. But that is just my opinion, you can have a different one if you want

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 15:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yuna is a barsexual

i agree completely about the projecting thing but to be fair, with son ye-jin she did outright say she had homosexual tendencies and there had been years of rumours come from within korea about her, unlike ryujin or anyone else you mentioned.

on the bubble date thing , Jennie has always been care free when it came to her relationships, she doesnt care who knows. Ryujin did post a pic outside haechans place though so you might be right. i guess it depends on their personality. Yeji would never, i couldnt see chaeryeong doing it either.

twice girls had to confirm because it was undeniable. ryujin and haechan have not been directly linked together yet. they have never been photographed together. in fact even for work they havent been in the same room for years. haechan didnt turn up for the award event both nct and itzy went to a few days ago and thats been the situation for years. As long as they both enter their lovenest at different times its still an indirect connection.

They dont need to confirm and there is no benefit in doing so.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yeah, this kinda confirmed it for me, they're definitely fucking lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2022, 01:57
Guest wrote:
Yeah, this kinda confirmed it for me, they're definitely fucking lol
da Can you post the pics here please?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da thanks for your input but there's a much more detailed essay above proving the superiority of ryeji.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s always jinlia or ryeji what about ryejisu, that’s the superior ship tbh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2022, 18:37
It’s always jinlia or ryeji what about ryejisu, that’s the superior ship tbh
3 people is way too toxic 💀I don't think that can work out

but i'd like to know the dynamics like who gets jealous the most, who's the one the other two fight for and stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2022, 18:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da thanks for your input but there's a much more detailed essay above proving the superiority of ryeji.
That essay proved nothing actually if you know itzy and all the ships you know that many itzy ships do those things, I guess you only pay attention to Ryeji because literally everything you listed other ships have done. To me it's super clear that Ryujin and Yeji are good friends, bros

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

<_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I looked it up because someone mentioned it.

Why would you share a towel?

I wouldnt even do it that with a partner, its like fetish territory.

weird

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yeji having crush on girl is all i can believe and put my money on table coz like she knows how to hold girl like you know doing it based on a experience. There is one short video she were holding lia's waist and also not to bring how she treated nmixx's jinni during predebut winter. Imagine having thought about holding jinni's hand in her pocket. If it had happened between girl and boy, they will say it is romantic things to do. Material girlfriend Behaviour i think . Like to add, I kinda expected her to know how to behave depend in certain circumstances. Examples,

she act like gentleman or cool in certain situation if she has a friend or crush on someone who act cute.

Or

doin something foolish cute stuff infront of a friend that look cool and handsome style-clothes like mmm.. ryujin's style? She called her handsome once tho.

I can't believe i speculated her gayness behaviour but now i have to huhu.

In observing the behaviour of ryujin, all i can say she might into girl but at the same time sus. Sus coz she might secretly not gay. Idk there's percentage of inside me believe she just doin fan service. She likes money sooo and SHE KNEW HER FAN WELL ESPECIALLY GAY PEOPLE.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2022, 17:15
yeji having crush on girl is all i can believe and put my money on table coz like she knows how to hold girl like you know doing it based on a experience. There is one short video she were holding lia's waist and also not to bring how she treated nmixx's jinni during predebut winter. Imagine having thought about holding jinni's hand in her pocket. If it had happened between girl and boy, they will say it is romantic things to do. Material girlfriend Behaviour i think . Like to add, I kinda expected her to know how to behave depend in certain circumstances. Examples,

she act like gentleman or cool in certain situation if she has a friend or crush on someone who act cute.

Or

doin something foolish cute stuff infront of a friend that look cool and handsome style-clothes like mmm.. ryujin's style? She called her handsome once tho.

I can't believe i speculated her gayness behaviour but now i have to huhu.

In observing the behaviour of ryujin, all i can say she might into girl but at the same time sus. Sus coz she might secretly not gay. Idk there's percentage of inside me believe she just doin fan service. She likes money sooo and SHE KNEW HER FAN WELL ESPECIALLY GAY PEOPLE.
I don't think Ryujin is faking anything or just doing fanservice even if she definitely knows her fans are gay as fuck.

Yeji has called Ryujin handsome more than once, she must admire this side of her. What short videos are you referring to where Yeji holds lia's waist? Also i'd like to see yeji acting like a "gentleman", don't think I have noticed that yet.

I'm neutral on Yeji, just like Lia. I can see them being gay but they don't ping to me. Ryujin though I'm convinced she isn't straight. Apart from pinging very strongly there are many actual receipts... I'd just bet lots of money she's attracted to women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lia said she wants to visit Greece, I think I know which island she has in mind... Lesbos :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've been seeing a few videos of Lia on twitter and damn her body is just hot and juicy. Her proportion is magnificent and she's got a fine bubble butt too :hudoin:
If ryujin really is dating her then she's one lucky bitch. Imagine seeing Lia's body in all it's glory, i bet she's a goddess in bed too :shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2022, 13:43
I've been seeing a few videos of Lia on twitter and damn her body is just hot and juicy. Her proportion is magnificent and she's got a fine bubble butt too :hudoin:
If ryujin really is dating her then she's one lucky bitch. Imagine seeing Lia's body in all it's glory, i bet she's a goddess in bed too :shifty:
i agree they're hot as fuck but...
calm down =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So who looks the least comfortable in Itzy's straight era

Im going to go

1: Yuna - bit of a surprise, maybe its the closed eyes but she looks like she dont wanna be near him
2: Yeji - they look like they argued about both have the same good side of their faces
3: Chaeryeong - this would actually be a good photo but i think i just know when chaer is faking a smile at this point
4: Ryujin- pretty damn natural, actually annoyed
5: lia: i wouldnt be surprised if they knew each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2022, 15:53

Im going to go

1: Yuna - bit of a surprise, maybe its the closed eyes but she looks like she dont wanna be near him
2: Yeji - they look like they argued about both have the same good side of their faces
3: Chaeryeong - this would actually be a good photo but i think i just know when chaer is faking a smile at this point
mostly agree but lia looks like she just messing with a friend. Ryujin is the only one who knows how to take a couple photo.

Also talk of this comeback should be banned

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2022, 16:54
Guest wrote:

Im going to go

mostly agree but lia looks like she just messing with a friend. Ryujin is the only one who knows how to take a couple photo.

Also talk of this comeback should be banned
The fact that jinlia did the same pose on their vlog :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Im going to go

Well i don't agree with anything, they all look comfortable except for yuna and lia imo but it's not like we can tell from just a pic lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think the song is ok, sounds very young but ok. However, they really don’t know how to pick songs for Itzy and even their other 4th gen group they need to do better for them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2022, 10:52
I think the song is ok, sounds very young but ok. However, they really don’t know how to pick songs for Itzy and even their other 4th gen group they need to do better for them
The song is good but obviously targeted to the younger audience. I just hope that in their next korean cb they'll choose a more mature concept cause the hight teen shit no longer suits them. There are a lot of rookie GG's that fit those concept and since Itzy is in their 3rd year and are seniors already they should start doing mature concepts cause it will come off as cringey at this point if they keep pushing the high teen along with the rookies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2022, 02:47
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2022, 10:52
The song is good but obviously targeted to the younger audience. I just hope that in their next korean cb they'll choose a more mature concept cause the hight teen shit no longer suits them. There are a lot of rookie GG's that fit those concept and since Itzy is in their 3rd year and are seniors already they should start doing mature concepts cause it will come off as cringey at this point if they keep pushing the high teen along with the rookies.
they need to stop doing these kindergarten songs. It's getting ridiculous that grown women except Yuna making songs for pre school kids. Also not surprised that ITZY is being more open with heterosexuality. They all seem straight to me except Yeji who might be bi.

ITZY are trying to reach international fame by singing Taylor Swift type of songs. Like they even copied love story by TS. :rofl: straightest song ever lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some gay fan service today for us for miss hwang

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 23:23
Yh the towelsharers are going through a phase again

I'll tell them to get a room but they probably have one

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2022, 14:11
[spoiler]
Guest wrote:

I'll tell them to get a room but they probably have one[/spoiler]
I don't understand the last tweet, what does she have on her phone? She's filming a woman?

Btw no need for [-media-] tags for twitter links. They're supported by the platform ;)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2022, 14:59
Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2022, 14:11
[spoiler]
Guest wrote:

I'll tell them to get a room but they probably have one[/spoiler]
I don't understand the last tweet, what does she have on her phone? She's filming a woman?

Btw no need for [-media-] tags for twitter links. They're supported by the platform ;)
Da she’s filming Yeji