Dreamcatcher

gay agenda
Reactions:

Re: Dreamcatcher

Post by gay agenda »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 19:10
I've been an Insomnia since Piri era but this past week I've been the most useless lesbian ever and I may have read all 85 pages of this thread yesterday and I love this discussion and all of the support for the girls and I just love Siyeon and she's so gay to me and this thread has swayed me from a Suayeon to a Siyoo shipper and I love it all so much and thank you all so much and I'm so sleep deprived from being a dumb useless lesbian about all this and I can't wait to join the discussion with the next comeback. :heart:

welcome anon! always room for another useless lesbian here
:lol: :hug:

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

when did y’all become fans?

i found them around Summer Holiday era, my ult groups at the time we’re both in limbo for different reasons and DC sneaked in to displace both of them hahah. i didn’t consider myself a somnie till crossroads era though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Their teaser images are gorgeous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 20:30
Guest wrote:
I've been an Insomnia since Piri era but this past week I've been the most useless lesbian ever and I may have read all 85 pages of this thread yesterday and I love this discussion and all of the support for the girls and I just love Siyeon and she's so gay to me and this thread has swayed me from a Suayeon to a Siyoo shipper and I love it all so much and thank you all so much and I'm so sleep deprived from being a dumb useless lesbian about all this and I can't wait to join the discussion with the next comeback. :heart:
:hug: from a fellow old insomnia (Raid of dreams era)
gay agenda wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 04:29
Guest wrote:

welcome anon! always room for another useless lesbian here
:lol: :hug:
Thank you both!
Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 13:14
Their teaser images are gorgeous.
Is this the first time we've had blonde Dami? I barely recognize her!

Villanelle171
Reactions: 41

Post by Villanelle171 »

gay agenda wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 04:54

i found them around Summer Holiday era, my ult groups at the time we’re both in limbo for different reasons and DC sneaked in to displace both of them hahah. i didn’t consider myself a somnie till crossroads era though
Same as the new anon since Piri I've been a fan
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is this the first time we've had blonde Dami? I barely recognize her!

[/quote]

back in 2018, Dami had short blonde, and just recently she was blonde too when they were almost all blondes lol
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

Ryofu_44
Reactions:

Post by Ryofu_44 »

Villanelle171 wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 17:57
gay agenda wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 04:54

Same as the new anon since Piri I've been a fan
Hmmm I've been into them since Scream off topic but villanelle you should change your avatar to the new yooh pic 😉

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Happy Siyeon day! :wub: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2022, 20:59
Happy Siyeon day! :wub: :heart:
Happy birthday, Siyeon~! She thanked Insomnia for letting her be herself... I love that she feels so free. She even cracked a Minx joke on her VLive!

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

opinions on the highlight medley?

i can tell i’m gonna love vision which is a relief after maison (which grew on me but was disappointing for my first comeback). fairytale gonna be on loop during night drives. some love and rainy day i need to wait for full songs though some love will be fun to sing along to at a concert

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gay agenda wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 04:09

i can tell i’m gonna love vision which is a relief after maison (which grew on me but was disappointing for my first comeback). fairytale gonna be on loop during night drives. some love and rainy day i need to wait for full songs though some love will be fun to sing along to at a concert
I'm trying to not spoil myself too much, but I watched the lyric spoiler and just asdfasdfasdf I love Vision so much already. I feel like it has that punch and heaviness of Odd Eye, which I really missed in Maison, which just felt too empty for me. Then again, I came to Dreamcatcher from a heavy metal background, not a KPop background, so what I like about their music is probably a bit different from most people. Though BEcause really grew on me even though it's not that heavy, so I could be surprised.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gay agenda wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 04:09

+1, so far, fairytale is my favorite. It has that whistle vibes and reminds me of another bop from the past Spotlight by Pr*stin
btw is that new tattoo near Yoohyeon's elbow?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The four leaf clover? It's an old one, she had a line clover and then change it to make it full

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2022, 04:37
The four leaf clover? It's an old one, she had a line clover and then change it to make it full
Thank you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Happy international lesbians day anons! :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Have there been any gay contents with the girls? Fan service or not anything? :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2022, 05:15
Have there been any gay contents with the girls? Fan service or not anything? :sadangel:
Not really. SuA called out Siyeon for staring at Handong and that's about it, they haven't really been online much lately.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The girls had been busy so not much content in general. Siyeon still being exposed for having idol friends by gifting something to K4RD Jiwoo on her birthday, Gahyeon calling I think Handong "darling" and walking hand in hand once again, SuA saying Dongie made her heart flutter (and saying she was the first girl to do so, what a liar we have her on camera 😂), Siyeon being rejected by SuA (this was purely an innocent imprompt interaction, nothing serious), Siyeon calling herself seobang (meaning husband if I'm not wrong) once again on her birthday invitation
Just normal deukae being deukae, I think none of this were brought up here but they're very little things, nothing really sus and everyone is on cb mode so it's expected, it's just cute bits

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Haven't had the chance. Comeback promos are just about to start. They've had one appearance on Idolstein (which was pretty funny, but the girls were all seated at school desks, so no opportunity for touchy flirting). I expect things to ramp up this week, especially since they're going on Weekly Idol again, right? There's always some fun shit happening there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Post your fav DC gay moment(s). I have too many, but this one never gets old.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2022, 21:06
Post your fav DC gay moment(s). I have too many, but this one never gets old.

I spent the weekend going through this thread again and saving everything from Twitter. A LOT of stuff has been deleted, so I felt it was important to make a personal archive. Unfortunately, my archive seems to be skewed. This was unintentional, and I sincerely hope the rest of you can correct this error.

But my favorite... Hm. I really like What-era Siyeon's flirtiness the best. The thing she does with her tongue in this video is one example.

[media]https://puu.sh/JoEoU/30ad67bf49.mp4[/media]
(Since I don't have the source Tweet or whatever I just uploaded the mp4 to puush for now, which doesn't embed, sorry.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I spent the weekend going through this thread again and saving everything from Twitter. A LOT of stuff has been deleted, so I felt it was important to make a personal archive. Unfortunately, my archive seems to be skewed. This was unintentional, and I sincerely hope the rest of you can correct this error.

But my favorite... Hm. I really like What-era Siyeon's flirtiness the best. The thing she does with her tongue in this video is one example.

(Since I don't have the source Tweet or whatever I just uploaded the mp4 to puush for now, which doesn't embed, sorry.)
Love love Siyoo :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am left speechless somnies. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 16:15

I had been thinking that Siyeon was looking a lot more feminine lately but then that preview dropped and the second outfit with the tank top and baggy pants is just so GAY it reminded me of Primavera when I turned to my wife and said to her, "You'd totally wear that," and she laughed at me because it's totally true.

I'm still trying so hard to not listen to spoilers but it's SO HARD. It's my first time ordering a KPop album and I want to be fully immersed in the music video when it drops and the album when I get it. Though I have to take a stupid work trip on Thursday that's a four hour drive each way and the closer I get to it, the worse my mood gets, and I want to enjoy Dreamcatcher when I'm not grumpy. (I'd make it an overnight, but someone has to take the toddler to daycare...)

Reminder that the MV drops at 6PM KST. Time conversion for those of us who are lazy:
2AM PST
3AM MST
4AM CST
5AM EST
9AM UTC

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 16:11

Love love Siyoo :heart:
They were hanging off each other and giving looks at the latest thing they taped with Weekly Idol I can't even.

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 16:39
[spoiler]
Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 16:15

[/spoiler]

I had been thinking that Siyeon was looking a lot more feminine lately but then that preview dropped and the second outfit with the tank top and baggy pants is just so GAY it reminded me of Primavera when I turned to my wife and said to her, "You'd totally wear that," and she laughed at me because it's totally true.

I'm still trying so hard to not listen to spoilers but it's SO HARD. It's my first time ordering a KPop album and I want to be fully immersed in the music video when it drops and the album when I get it. Though I have to take a stupid work trip on Thursday that's a four hour drive each way and the closer I get to it, the worse my mood gets, and I want to enjoy Dreamcatcher when I'm not grumpy. (I'd make it an overnight, but someone has to take the toddler to daycare...)

Reminder that the MV drops at 6PM KST. Time conversion for those of us who are lazy:
2AM PST
3AM MST
4AM CST
5AM EST
9AM UTC
thanks for the time conversions anon! hope you’re able to enjoy the comeback even w it h travel

i gotta juggle DC and MMM’s comeback on the same day lol rip me but there’s only one album i’m ordering and that’s my OT7
:queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You guys...Siyeon's fansite girl is so stunning...

I am glad they put siyeon in that outfit for the second scene, she looks right at home in that fit. Always reminds me of her younger days like when she started dancing at the airport like a dork.

Anyone else got spidergwen vibes from JiU?

Idk i feel like everyone is gonna kill me when the mv drop.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 01:48
You guys...Siyeon's fansite girl is so stunning...

I am glad they put siyeon in that outfit for the second scene, she looks right at home in that fit. Always reminds me of her younger days like when she started dancing at the airport like a dork.

Anyone else got spidergwen vibes from JiU?

Idk i feel like everyone is gonna kill me when the mv drop.
I mean, they all killed me so I feel you haha.

Metal head useless lesbian anon here is very dead. This was nearly everything I wanted from the song and video.

* intro could have been longer
* the chorus was super heavy and pounding for them, though I still think Good Night might be their heaviest song.
* nice to see SuA rapping again!!!! Been too long.
* could we please get an outro one of these days? Ending the song on the last word loses its punch if you do it all the time. Even have if a few extra beats like in BEcause or Deja Vu would be nice.
* I wasn’t a fan of the sliding up to the next note on “vision” the first few times I heard it, but I totally musically get why they did it: sliding away from the root note of the scale at the end of the phrase causes unease and tension, and the message of the apocalypse series is meant to be unsettling. That said, I think it would have more weight if they only did it the second time in the chorus and not both.
* The video and choreo was FIRE
* I loved the whole thing so much

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Something about Siyeon in that black combat fit has me in a puddle, my brain has exited the premises.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they want us DEAD.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I asked someone on Reddit to make me a live wallpaper for my iPhone of Siyeon doing the reloading choreo and figured I'd share since she achieved a TKO on us all.

https://www.icloud.com/photos/#05evQcon ... qfmQDXqU-w You have to add it to your iCloud library and then access it on your phone. Took me way too long to figure it out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^Thanks anon. Siyeon is the vision all of them are actually, but Dongie is killing me this era. Can't stop listening to fairytale. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jiu might be on the het list of most people
And I'm pretty sure that's a filter
But this image is so so so gay and I'm all in for it

Also wtf why these women so pretty? This comeback will be my end

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2022, 20:07

Welp I'm dead x_x 💀 but in all seriousness I really do go back and forth when it comes to Jiu being het really can't get a good read on her all I know is she's right up there for me on my bias list with Siyeon and Yoohyeon
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Does the actual photo card have the kisses on it, or was the card photoshopped by a fan?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Something about this is so hot

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

I like how Handong has come out of her shell like she's now comfortable being her natural goofy self I'm living for it 😊
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2022, 14:20
Guest wrote:

Does the actual photo card have the kisses on it, or was the card photoshopped by a fan?
Yes, real, it's one of the platform pcs
She's really testing my buying impulse. I'm trying to save up but also thinking really hard about buying that just for that one pic

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Anyone buying the letterman jacket or hoodie?
🚛😵👻👍

Dami_can_slap_me
Reactions:

Post by Dami_can_slap_me »

Villanelle171 wrote:
14 Oct 2022, 20:41
Anyone buying the letterman jacket or hoodie?
The hoodie 😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I want the bucket hat more than anything. :lol:

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

The bucket hat is dope asf but after I saw the letterman jacket I bought the Tier 1 merch then went after the jacket
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelle171 wrote:
14 Oct 2022, 22:11
The bucket hat is dope asf but after I saw the letterman jacket I bought the Tier 1 merch then went after the jacket
Awesome!!

Dami_can_slap_me
Reactions:

Post by Dami_can_slap_me »

Villanelle171 wrote:
Unpopular opinion but the shipping for the merch is ridiculous

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dami_can_slap_me wrote:
15 Oct 2022, 04:17
Villanelle171 wrote:
Yeah, the total shipping costs for the jacket was the same as the jacket itself! Holy crap! Think I’m going beg one of my Imoots for help.😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You know how they say you know you love someone when they're the first thing you think of when you wake up and the last thing you think of before you fall asleep? Well, the fist thing I do when I wake up is stream Vision and the last thing I do before I fall asleep is stream Vision. Do you think my wife is jealous?
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2022, 05:29
Dami_can_slap_me wrote:
15 Oct 2022, 04:17
Villanelle171 wrote:
Yeah, the total shipping costs for the jacket was the same as the jacket itself! Holy crap! Think I’m going beg one of my Imoots for help.😂
The exact reason why I'm not buying any of the merch. There's no way I can afford that. I bought Tier 1 for the Halloween Concert and that's my limit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Omfg, finally some Jiyoo crumbs! The members' shock reactions say it all... GAY especially Handong's face :rofl: Thank you Miss Kim Yoohyeon. :dead:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2022, 16:34
Omfg, finally some Jiyoo crumbs! The members' shock reactions say it all... GAY especially Handong's face :rofl: Thank you Miss Kim Yoohyeon. :dead:
I can't stop replaying this, their reactions are gold but dongie and sua take the cake :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2022, 00:00
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2022, 16:34
I can't stop replaying this, their reactions are gold but dongie and sua take the cake :nervous:
Thanks for posting Anon. My Jiyoo heart is reborn. Jiu’s being shy while Yoohyeon’s leading the way and being all protective is soft.🥰
In return here’s Suayeon being Suayeon, and I’ll look for Siyoo soon. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought Siyeon buffed up?🤣