ITZY

Reactions:

Re: ITZY

Post by Guest »

Would rather this thread only get updated once a year than to have to read people go back and forth about their ship interacting more 🙄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 21:30
This was funny and no I’m not shipping (don’t do that with itzy tbh) but it’s funny
Yejis clumsy ass landing her with pervert accusations lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y'all fighting whether Ryujin was simping for Lia or Yeji when girlie can't even deny her straight dating rumor ^o)
be serious if anything she simps the d <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People here seem to be in a crazy fantasy, whether it's a gay scandal or a heterosexual scandal, most of the idol will not respond because they think it's embarrassing and will cause too much discussion, especially heterosexual scandals.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 08:53
People here seem to be in a crazy fantasy, whether it's a gay scandal or a heterosexual scandal, most of the idol will not respond because they think it's embarrassing and will cause too much discussion, especially heterosexual scandals.
Well giving what is happening now ryujin doesnt mind discussing them.

As long as its not hers anyway lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Embarrassing how? when she's being dragged left and right because of it and her staying silent has actually caused more discussion more than anything, it's literally everywhere. The fact the she hasn't said anything about it despite all the hate proves that it might be real, cause if it isn't what's stopping her from denying it when her whole schtick is being the gaylord of Itzy, it would actually be a good press for her to deny it but why hasn't she done it? ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 10:18
Guest wrote:
Embarrassing how? when she's being dragged left and right because of it and her staying silent has actually caused more discussion more than anything, it's literally everywhere. The fact the she hasn't said anything about it despite all the hate proves that it might be real, cause if it isn't what's stopping her from denying it when her whole schtick is being the gaylord of Itzy, it would actually be a good press for her to deny it but why hasn't she done it? ^o)
This is very much an international fan thing and even then im not even sure its a majority view.

Its an image alot of people have put on to her and im sure alot of people have ended up disappointed it hasnt turned out to be true but its more of a lesson about projecting fantasies onto strangers rather than something ryujin has failed to preserve.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 11:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is very much an international fan thing and even then im not even sure its a majority view.

Its an image alot of people have put on to her and im sure alot of people have ended up disappointed it hasnt turned out to be true but its more of a lesson about projecting fantasies onto strangers rather than something ryujin has failed to preserve.
It's not an international fan thing cause every korean fan flirts with her, asks her to marry them and whatnot and ryujin was even on the top of some lesbian list by klesbians themselves so no.

Whether it's a projection from fans or a role she was given to portray, she knew it and capitalized on it, basically queer baited everyone, nothing wrong with it but by doing that you can't blame the gays for being upset with her when she's rumored to be dating a guy and stays quiet about it <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
How can Idol deny the rumors? Just say it has nothing to do with this guy? They can't do that. I have seen many idols keep silent when they encounter such things, and A lot of the buzz was because NCT fans were fighting, so they deliberately used it as a reason to laugh. Even if Ryujin is straight or BI, it doesn't necessarily mean that she'll be dating him now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 15:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's not an international fan thing cause every korean fan flirts with her, asks her to marry them and whatnot and ryujin was even on the top of some lesbian list by klesbians themselves so no.

Whether it's a projection from fans or a role she was given to portray, she knew it and capitalized on it, basically queer baited everyone, nothing wrong with it but by doing that you can't blame the gays for being upset with her when she's rumored to be dating a guy and stays quiet about it <_<
2x I'm sick of the victim blaming that happens to lesbians. I'm used to hearing the hets go on about how lesbians are delusional for projecting and assuming their sexuality but I expected better from here. People didn't wake up one day and randomly decided that she likes women. Most people would think she likes women based on the way she acted and it's not her fault they assumed she didn't like men but if she's doing all that while she has a bf then I won't blame people for being disappointed. Ryujin knows what she's was doing :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 15:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

2x I'm sick of the victim blaming that happens to lesbians. I'm used to hearing the hets go on about how lesbians are delusional for projecting and assuming their sexuality but I expected better from here. People didn't wake up one day and randomly decided that she likes women. Most people would think she likes women based on the way she acted and it's not her fault they assumed she didn't like men but if she's doing all that while she has a bf then I won't blame people for being disappointed. Ryujin knows what she's was doing :nails:
I'm not accusing lesbians. I am also lesbian and the person I want to like is also lesbian, but all kinds of things in this scandal are very ridiculous. I don't understand why anyone believe and imagine that ryujin and that man are dating?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi so i was gonna ask in the general korean thread but saw this thread active so here i am. I don't follow Itzy much and i was aware only of ryujin x lia

But after that one vlive of yeji buttoning up ryujin's shirt that got a bit viral i watched vids of them and bruh Yeji has a fat crush on ryujin, I can't come to any other conclusion lmao. And it's mutual to the point there's a whole compilation of members acting like "wtf are you guys doing" whenever they have their ship moments, basically finding them sus, this is so funny. Especially chaeryeong rolling her eyes and whatnot.

Anyways their ship videos were fun to watch, yeji is so cute and it's obvious she likes that dominant vibe of ryujin. I ship them now for sure. Ryujin literally licks Yeji's hand and smells her hair taking in deep breaths, they're weird and pretty sus, i love it, I am gaybaited.

I saw people saying yeji is ryujin x lia's third wheel but idk anymore lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I mean half itzys korean fans are men, so half the time she would be expecting to be flirting with a guy.

The korean lesbian poll means nothing really, most of the women on that thing only date men. Just because henry cavill is popular with gay men doesnt make him gay. Ryujin attracts women, this is obvious but that doesnt make her one of us.

I cant speak for the queer baiting ive always just felt people thought she was gay because of the tomboy image, which ive always thought ridiculous. Especially as jyp always give that tole to someone in a girlgroup and none of them have ever been anything but straight (and not actually a tomboy).

Maybe youre right about the queerbaiting but ive never really seen it. Im just saying be careful that you havent been seeing what you wanted over whats real. You only have to go back a page on this thread to see how easily it happens

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 16:01
Hi so i was gonna ask in the general korean thread but saw this thread active so here i am. I don't follow Itzy much and i was aware only of ryujin x lia

But after that one vlive of yeji buttoning up ryujin's shirt that got a bit viral i watched vids of them and bruh Yeji has a fat crush on ryujin, I can't come to any other conclusion lmao. And it's mutual to the point there's a whole compilation of members acting like "wtf are you guys doing" whenever they have their ship moments, basically finding them sus, this is so funny. Especially chaeryeong rolling her eyes and whatnot.

Anyways their ship videos were fun to watch, yeji is so cute and it's obvious she likes that dominant vibe of ryujin. I ship them now for sure. Ryujin literally licks Yeji's hand and smells her hair taking in deep breaths, they're weird and pretty sus, i love it, I am gaybaited.

There has been moments where Yeji does come across like she has a crush on Ryujin and every once and a while I do think is reciprocated but I do think Ryujin comes across as liking Lia as well though so idk and then her who would you date who would you pick has always been lia so yeah think she may like her more lol. But yeah like little things like being so pressed if Ryujin thinks she’s (Yeji) is pretty or her style is at least one instance where the crush peaks through

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 15:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm not accusing lesbians. I am also lesbian and the person I want to like is also lesbian, but all kinds of things in this scandal are very ridiculous. I don't understand why anyone believe and imagine that ryujin and that man are dating?
Probably because she frequently visits his apartment building and is even dumb enough to take photos outside of it and post it to her fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 17:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Probably because she frequently visits his apartment building and is even dumb enough to take photos outside of it and post it to her fans
How can the photos of the Korean website prove that they must be true?This photo doesn't even have a face, and if they are so bold, will the Korean reporters not be able to take it? The pann is a place where a lot of fans fight and you can't tell if it's true or not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 17:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How can the photos of the Korean website prove that they must be true?This photo doesn't even have a face, and if they are so bold, will the Korean reporters not be able to take it? The pann is a place where a lot of fans fight and you can't tell if it's true or not.
exactly, if they are so bold and reckless wouldn't a picture with both of them exist by now? supposedly they are dating for more than two years but not even a single picture exists

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 17:01
Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 16:01

There has been moments where Yeji does come across like she has a crush on Ryujin and every once and a while I do think is reciprocated but I do think Ryujin comes across as liking Lia as well though so idk and then her who would you date who would you pick has always been lia so yeah think she may like her more lol. But yeah like little things like being so pressed if Ryujin thinks she’s (Yeji) is pretty or her style is at least one instance where the crush peaks through
I noticed Yeji had a thing for Ryujin during loco era but then it stopped so i figured she got over it but then during the recent vlive you can tell Yeji is crushing on her again but the sad thing is on both times, Ryujin couldn't care less and focused her attention on Lia. The moment Yeji joined her vlive she kept mentioning and looking for Lia to join them even ignored whatever Yeji was saying because she was focusing on Lia.

Also I've noticed that Yeji has been adapting Lia's mannerisms, the lip pressing thingy that Lia does Yeji is doing it now too you can see it on that vlive, the way Lia speaks and stuff, I don't know if it's because they are dorm mates now and has been hanging out a lot or Yeji is subconsciously copying Lia to get Ryujin's attention :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 21:53
Would rather this thread only get updated once a year than to have to read people go back and forth about their ship interacting more 🙄
yeah anything but gay discussion in a gay thread am i right

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 14:00
Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 21:53
yeah anything but gay discussion in a gay thread am i right
Are you slow? Because that is not what I said, I said I would rather this page only be updated once a year than to read people debating back and forth about how their ship interacts more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The photo she uploaded to bubble is definitely her. The forum posts that led the journalist to stake out that building are also legit. Its only the journalist photo that has room for doubt. Taking the other evidence into consideration is hard to make an argument that she hasnt been visiting the place.

Im not really going to debate it further really, its been done over in this thread before. At this point i feel if they were photoed together it wouldnt be enough for some people.

You believe what you want.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 15:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The photo she uploaded to bubble is definitely her. The forum posts that led the journalist to stake out that building are also legit. Its only the journalist photo that has room for doubt. Taking the other evidence into consideration is hard to make an argument that she hasnt been visiting the place.

Im not really going to debate it further really, its been done over in this thread before. At this point i feel if they were photoed together it wouldnt be enough for some people.

DA that pic could be anyone but it’s the fact she doesn’t say anything that is worrying to me. She could just shut these rumors down by doing it in indirect way like what Yuna did without even mentioning him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If I was a gay idol in Korea I wouldn't deny that rumor tbh, I would want people to think I am straight and this is pretty perfect. It's like having a beard but without actually having one

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 15:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA that pic could be anyone but it’s the fact she doesn’t say anything that is worrying to me. She could just shut these rumors down by doing it in indirect way like what Yuna did without even mentioning him.
It's because she's dating him, there is no other logical reason as to why she's been keeping her mouth shut for years even with all the hate she's been getting, she's going to stand by her mans side through it all i guess. Just utterly revolting 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 15:39
If I was a gay idol in Korea I wouldn't deny that rumor tbh, I would want people to think I am straight and this is pretty perfect. It's like having a beard but without actually having one
That's pretty stupid when her reputation revolves around being a gaylord, if she is gay she can literally flirt with any woman and use her reputation as an excuse to not be outed and why would she want a beard when she has no serious gay allegations against her aside from the fandom shipping

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 16:06
Guest wrote:
That's pretty stupid when her reputation revolves around being a gaylord, if she is gay she can literally flirt with any woman and use her reputation as an excuse to not be outed and why would she want a beard when she has no serious gay allegations against her aside from the fandom shipping
her reputation doesn't revolve around that especially in Korea. and are you sure you are a lesbian? if you are you understand that you don't need gay allegations to want people to think you are straight, and like I said it's not a beard it's something better, people just think she is dating him so therefore she is straight and she lets them it's convient

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I see more fans are starting to question Yeji, like it’s still a minority but she doesn’t come across just straight up het.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 16:36
Guest wrote:
Don’t know why it quoted like that had a little paragraph written :argh:

But I feel like this depends on family and personality because yeah some will go this route but others honestly lean into it and live in glass closets

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If they started dating publicly and openly, the narrative will just change to ryu needing a beard for her career. shes one of those that some people will never admit shes anything over than a lesbian, some are just too invested in her at this point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I should read all the comments first before commenting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 16:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
her reputation doesn't revolve around that especially in Korea. and are you sure you are a lesbian? if you are you understand that you don't need gay allegations to want people to think you are straight, and like I said it's not a beard it's something better, people just think she is dating him so therefore she is straight and she lets them it's convient
Okay, so if her reputation doesn't revolve around that then why does she have to prove she's straight if that's what knets already think? No one was suspecting that she was a lesbian so why suddenly get a beard out of nowhere? :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 17:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Okay, so if her reputation doesn't revolve around that then why does she have to prove she's straight if that's what knets already think? No one was suspecting that she was a lesbian so why suddenly get a beard out of nowhere? :fool:
no one suspects I am a lesbian and still all my life I did things so people think I am straight, that's how it works when you are a lesbian in a homophobic country. she is not trying to prove anything neither did she got a beard, she is just letting the rumor be so people will never consider she is gay because according to everyone she is alreday dating a boy=straight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 18:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
no one suspects I am a lesbian and still all my life I did things so people think I am straight, that's how it works when you are a lesbian in a homophobic country. she is not trying to prove anything neither did she got a beard, she is just letting the rumor be so people will never consider she is gay because according to everyone she is alreday dating a boy=straight
DA If she isn’t dating him, it’s not wise for her to not say something because having a dating rumor is already a scandal in SK. It’s much better for her to say she’s not dating him because it’s not like she is exposed as being gay in SK or caught kissing a girl. Nothing good is coming out of her not saying anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
X2

she also doesn't have to respond to every rumor abt her especially if it started from delulu shipping from random fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 18:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA If she isn’t dating him, it’s not wise for her to not say something because having a dating rumor is already a scandal in SK. It’s much better for her to say she’s not dating him because it’s not like she is exposed as being gay in SK or caught kissing a girl. Nothing good is coming out of her not saying anything.
a rumor is not a scandal, so many idols have rumors with so many people it becomes a scandal only when it gets confirmed. for now it's just a rumor that some choose to believe that's why it's perfect.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they should rename the title of thread to Ryujin because none of the other 4 is gay and 95% of here is about her anyway
to the comment that said Lia looked like submissive gf type, the only ones i can see is Yeji and Chaeryeong. the other 3 look like someone that lead than follow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 19:53
they should rename the title of thread to Ryujin because none of the other 4 is gay and 95% of here is about her anyway
to the comment that said Lia looked like submissive gf type, the only ones i can see is Yeji and Chaeryeong. the other 3 look like someone that lead than follow.
Ryujin is straight, so is lia, chaer

Yeji is our best shot, though i would say at best bi.

Yuna is a barsexual

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:handbags: y’all are irritating

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are we forgetting that Ryujin did try to run away from the rumor at first? Like the first time it happened last year she changed her phone case to one she made herself, then last September when the rumor came back she posted on bbl a picture of her feet that Lia has written Lia's on it but the rumor comes back every time the boy group is having a comeback (and that's pretty often) she doesn't have to keep dealing with it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

On valentines day Ryujin did say she doesn't have any romance. I know idols lie all the time about dating but it's not true that she hasn't done anything about the rumors like some of you claim.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Da yeah she addressed the rumors in her own way (it was the best way she could cos shes just a bystander that was implicated in these rumors) without referencing it directly to avoid the viral twitter storms that'd follow if she did.

Seems like ppl here don't understand how careful u'd have to be as an idol n hv to watch everything u say. Smh

Unfortunately delulus are still gonna keep shipping them even tho she's already given signals that are clearly "we are not dating wtf"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To add, Id really like a gas tank of the copium shippers are inhaling to believe in a world where 2 overly burdened idols (one who's promoting actively in 3 subunits and is just short of a labor lawsuit) could be dating for over 2 years

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This. It's just getting worse tbh. People are easily getting triggered by her now over the dumbest shit and all because of this rumor that she refuses to address and if she keeps it up she'll be on her way to being the next hated idol out there :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 01:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This. It's just getting worse tbh. People are easily getting triggered by her now over the dumbest shit and all because of this rumor that she refuses to address and if she keeps it up she'll be on her way to being the next hated idol out there :nails:
Koreans get mad over dump shit all the time, it has nothing to do with the rumor :rofl: (this time they are not really wrong though the comment was a bit insensitive, she basically said that the guy is not good enough for Joy and she is right Joy is gorgeous and he is not but you don't say that live with so many people watching)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 02:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Koreans get mad over dump shit all the time, it has nothing to do with the rumor :rofl: (this time they are not really wrong though the comment was a bit insensitive, she basically said that the guy is not good enough for Joy and she is right Joy is gorgeous and he is not but you don't say that live with so many people watching)
This also shows that she has taste and she would never date that ugly n*t guy :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 02:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She was just quoting a vlive comment, it wasn't even her own words.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hated idol? You're just making that up hun :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 02:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hated idol? You're just making that up hun :nails:

I sense you didn't comprehend what i said :fool: