Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 14:37
Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 14:16
Oh wow!

https://www.pannchoa.com/2022/09/theqoo ... m.html?m=1
Pannchoa is the least reliable source tbh
The actual source is a Korean site where she's quoted though, Pannchoa links to it. She says she wanted the tattoos so she got them.

Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

Post by Guest »

JYB and Nana being cute and chummy at the Glitch presscon is all I needed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 17:09

It makes me so emotional just to see women full on leading in korean shows and movies & not just being side pices for bros. Whether it's wlw or just buddy buddy sisterhood, I LOVE IT. When they announced Little women and female leading cast, I was like hell fucking yeah and bring some more

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 13:36
Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 13:27
I'm OP os the Sunny talk but I'm not quoting those last two posts just because this will end up even longer haha (great responses though, thank you!). I think what really sealed the deal on "girlie is AT LEAST bi" for me was a couple of random posts (not here) from some k-lez anons back in the day (~2014-15). (Yes I've been in this shit forever) (Leave me alone :lol: ) (oh wait this is ajumma thread) There was no reason to think either of them was not legit. Both were very protective of info getting out and would correct a lot of misinformation, especially considering that during that period (3rd gen had just debuted) kpop hadn't really popped off in the west. We would get like 10-15% at best of the actual tea of what was going on.

Anyway, all of the rest is stuff from k-side. One of them had Sunny on their VERY short list of women who had rumors with women (with pic/vid evidence) and/or no rumors with men (some others were Yubin, Miryo, Nana, Bomi, Hyuna (pre-Dawn era she was widely suspected to be bi), and Taeyeon). According to her ~2012 Sunny just lived her life and accounts with proof started spilling out and gay rumors were fueled. It got locked down and the pics/sightings accounts didn't leave Korea.

The other anon was very tight-lipped as she didn't want the potential damage of gay rumors for anyone on her conscience. She did dispel/clarify a couple of things (esp about SNSD). She said she wouldn't discuss any rumored lesbian/bi idol if that idol was clearly going to great lengths to protect themselves and hide...and so the only two women she felt comfortable naming were Taeyeon and Sunny. At the time Taeyeon was in **that famous relationship** lol, and everyone knew she had dated other men before that. But she was also very IDGAF about her relationships with women. For Sunny she didn't talk about any male relationships, but that otherwise it was the same thing: Sunny hadn't hidden anything regarding women. Later she talked about that famous radio show call, and how k-lesbians seemed to be taking it: no one was surprised that Sunny was being all gay haha. Her Chorong crush especially was known. But Sunny's "I'm saying gay shit while on the air and admitting to saying gay shit while on the air" was the most important thing, because her openness felt like a moment where the needle might have shifted some in terms of the gay community in Korea at large.

We can't really know cause and effect, but after allllll of that time period, like I said in my original post, she really leaned into her loner lifestyle. Fashion is rarely an indicator of much, but even her airport styling got more femme-y. I agree with the poster about the alcohol: like there's Korean drinking culture and then there's Sunny's in-home liquor store. She said on that STT ep where she had lunch with Tiff that home was just her safe place and she was happy there, and I hope that's true. I'm sure her family situation has put insane pressure on her in terms of being "proper" in the public eye. (All idols have it, but some have it more.) I could 1000% be projecting, but she really strikes me as SOME degree of gay fam, and someone who really would have benefited from being in a more open society.

Phew sorry, see I told you it would get long :lol:
But anon how can anyone claim she had no rumors with men?? She had strong rumors as in actual sightings and media following her because they wanted to take pictures of her with a boyfriend. Sones knew about her relationship because she was spotted with the guy and sones knew and talked about it publicly. Any hardcore sone will tell you that, and we actually had more info back then than we do now. I have been a sone since 09 and followed the SNSD thread in the old board since its inception and then the SGSD board and i can tell you that woman had het rumors, which can make her bi. Considering her family situation and how unlike the rest where idols were followed stealthily, she was followed aggressively because despite not being that popular her family name made her a good target. They wanted so bad to expose her and clearly someone had to interfere to make it stop because they were putting her in danger with the way they followed her.
completely different anon but I was also around in 2014-15 (time sure flies lol).
It's important to note that the korean anons refused to label anyone 99% of the time (unless they had proof that the idol had never been with men ever), and would often use the word queer instead to describe idols who've had consistent sexual/romantic contact with the same sex. In the case of Sunny, they often implied that she did have relationships with men in the past but that those were a thing of the past and that as of late her focus was solely on women. This could mean she's bi with a preference for women or that she's a lesbian who tried to conform.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:sadangel: :sadangel:

If i wanted to look at dirty ugly messy tattooed up bodies... I can just look at western celebs...

Worse among lesbian/wlw-leaning ones.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://v.daum.net/v/20220927120153596?x_trkm=t

yep it's real tattoos...there's one with her huge birth date on her arm.
it's look all over the place though..like she trying out diff tattoo artists at once
Anyway its her choice. she is still attractive af :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 08:25
Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2022, 22:41
Two questions....has there ever been any tea on these two? (Han Hyo-Joo & Shin Hyun-Bin, not the other lady in the first few pics). Also, Instagram translation isn't great so does anyone know if she actually called her "my love"? If so I feel like that is kinda sus.
Glad someone finally caught-up on this lol an lchat bertha from the older thread posted about them last year they are def dating
[spoiler]
Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 22:26
Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 17:46
Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 17:13
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 08:21

Han Hyojoo pings! watch her variety guesting for BH gamecaterers or hometownflex so you can see it yourself . Hyojoo has been seeing Shin Hyunbin since last year and “💚” is their thing.
and there’s more comments from Hyoojoo: https://instagram.com/hyunbeenshin?utm_medium=copy_link
Check their IG stories lmfao they might be dating or bffs idk
come to think of it I noticed KSJ and her lady friend had a heart comment thing going on too. their color was yellow
Exactly, this reminded of KSJ’s thing with her lady friend. Shin Hyunbin was asked by Esquire last May 2020 on her close friendship with Kim Goeun and Han-Hyojoo and here’s her answer: “I got close to actress Kim Go-eun in the movie, "Byunsan." We've been close to each other for a long time, and Han Hyo-joo's friendship has continued. I found out about her in private. But we've been close for quite a while.”. Kim Goeun probably introduced her to Han Hyojoo and the likes and flirty comments from HHJ started last year and its all over Hyunbin’s IG. IMHO whatever these two have its different to their friendship with Kim Goeun its very couple-ly to me.
Sharing their IG stories last night (June 18, 2021)
[spoiler]
•HHJ’s

• SSH’s
[/spoiler]
Big if true. I thought it was another delusional post in 2021 but I'm so down for this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

More of these moments during future interviews please

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 03:12
Guest wrote:

More of these moments during future interviews please
Nana is for sure pinging big time🤭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guys, for real, when you quote please use ST for those tweets. come on :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Choo Ja-hyun exudes the gayest energy

For reference: Green Mother’s Club (2022) & The Little Women (2022)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

damn, i need to watch that little women series, but my netflix is telling me it will premier in late October :-/
I think weekly episodes are only on netflix in both americas, not in europe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dunno how if she's been talked about here or in the young ones thread, but Jiae is the only out female bisexual kpop singer that I'm aware of and is releasing her first solo single! No company would sign her so she had to get it crowdfunded. She's really pretty, but anons who don't like Nana's tats will not be happy lol

IG post under spoiler at the request of the anon!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 07:11
Dunno how if she's been talked about here or in the young ones thread, but Jiae is the only out female bisexual kpop singer that I'm aware of and is releasing her first solo single! No company would sign her so she had to get it crowdfunded. She's really pretty, but anons who don't like Nana's tats will not be happy lol

[spoiler][/spoiler]
So fucking sad, but totally not surprising. Thank you anon, gonna keep an eye on her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Really excited for this, the clip sounds good ^_^ I never got into WA$$UP but I bought an album through the crowdfund...had no idea what to expect music-wise but I thought it was important to support her since I could. She WAY exceeded her fundraising goals which was great to see and I hope she's able to continue after this album. She's def out there living her life now and while it's maybe harder than being in an idol group, I'm sure she appreciates the freedom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 06:42
damn, i need to watch that little women series, but my netflix is telling me it will premier in late October :-/
The Little Women is good but its not as smartly written or addictive as Mine (2021) the issue I have with The Little Women is its lack of pacing and momentum per episode there’s so much twist that convolutes the plot. I am all in for women empowerment but the three protagonist and villains of this show are unlikable lol the show’s show runner somehow managed to make this Louisa May Alcott’s adaption unwatchable. Mine (2021) is/was the standard gold-clad life of secrets and lies, three women in a conglomerate family seek to topple all that stands in their way of finding true justice- there’s nothing like it tbh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2022, 03:45
Guest wrote:
The Little Women is good but its not as smartly written or addictive as Mine (2021) the issue I have with The Little Women is its lack of pacing and momentum per episode there’s so much twist that convolutes the plot. I am all in for women empowerment but the three protagonist and villains of this show are unlikable lol the show’s show runner somehow managed to make this Louisa May Alcott’s adaption unwatchable. Mine (2021) is/was the standard gold-clad life of secrets and lies, three women in a conglomerate family seek to topple all that stands in their way of finding true justice- there’s nothing like it tbh
I would disagree with the comparison since one is about rich people being rich and entitled and the other is about 3 very poor sister's trying to do the best they can when they've been abandoned by their parents. I think their struggles make them more likeable than anyone from Mine (or at least more likeable than the rich characters). Also, I think if you compare everything to Mine you are not going to like anything else, since it was the first show in a long time that had an actual confirmed lesbian. Please don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved Mine, but I'm not sure that the comparisons are fair.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2022, 13:02
Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2022, 03:45
Guest wrote:
I would disagree with the comparison since one is about rich people being rich and entitled and the other is about 3 very poor sister's trying to do the best they can when they've been abandoned by their parents. I think their struggles make them more likeable than anyone from Mine (or at least more likeable than the rich characters). Also, I think if you compare everything to Mine you are not going to like anything else, since it was the first show in a long time that had an actual confirmed lesbian. Please don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved Mine, but I'm not sure that the comparisons are fair.
DA x2 I loved Mine too but I enjoy Little Women more, I find it more thrilling, not sure what the angle is here <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the little women is absolutely brillant! jsk (the writer) started writing the show bc during the handmaiden she researched abt a story with young ladies and little women was one of them she thought, 'has the sisters always been this nice?' and 'what if the sisters were present in today's sk?' thats why we got this adaption wc imho is much better than the original.

little women spoiler: am I the only one here who thinks hwa young is still alive and is conspiring with wong sangah and they’re secret lovers? either hwa young would be helping oh in joo or she is one of wong sangah’s characters after all she is sangah’s fave character

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

god???!! :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

[spoiler][/spoiler]
I have never heard of her and that's fucking sad, because the least we can do is support someone like that here. How can someone support her now? Just reading about this upset me so damn much, it makes me wonder what kind of fucked up industry that hates our existence we're supporting here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2022, 20:02
Guest wrote:

[spoiler][/spoiler]
I have never heard of her and that's fucking sad, because the least we can do is support someone like that here. How can someone support her now? Just reading about this upset me so damn much, it makes me wonder what kind of fucked up industry that hates our existence we're supporting here.
DA her makestar campaign is closed but I would think the album will be available digitally somehow afterward? I'm sure she'll update on her instagram:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Back to short hair (for quite some time now). Looking good and chill.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Inhye and Hyorin ended up as the gayest pairing in this show :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 12:48
Another win for the gays!!! the similarities between Sook-hee & Hideko ( The Handmaiden) and Hyroin & Inhye (Little Women) :bigcry: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[spoiler]
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 13:03
Guest wrote:
Another win for the gays!!! the similarities between Sook-hee & Hideko ( The Handmaiden) and Hyroin & Inhye (Little Women) :bigcry: :heart:
[/spoiler]

Da - Question on Little Women...

[spoiler]Is there actually anything gay in it? Or is it subtext/implied, or just baiting? I'm on the fence about watching it.[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 14:54
[spoiler]
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 13:03
Guest wrote:
[/spoiler]

Da - Question on Little Women...

[spoiler]Is there actually anything gay in it? Or is it subtext/implied, or just baiting? I'm on the fence about watching it.[/spoiler]
DA there’s no queer-baiting/ straight-baiting the creator Jung Seo-Kyoung wanted this show to be sexless every character interaction is up for the audience’s interpretation. In Hye & Hyorin’s relationship dynamic is somehow parallel to Sokhee and Hideko’s (the poor-rich, toxic family and the yearn to escape overseas to live a a new life) trope is very much evident

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 04:50
Jeon Yeo-bin looks so freaking tiny next to Nana🥺

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's so hot🔥

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Tweet under cut
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Damn they look good. The best thing about these is that they aren't white washed. Their natural skin tone is beautiful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 07:33
Guest wrote:

Tweet under cut
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Damn they look good. The best thing about these is that they aren't white washed. Their natural skin tone is beautiful.
X2 agree the natural skin tone is wow 🔥.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Two questions....has there ever been any tea on these two? (Han Hyo-Joo & Shin Hyun-Bin, not the other lady in the first few pics). Also, Instagram translation isn't great so does anyone know if she actually called her "my love"? If so I feel like that is kinda sus.
DA here’s the english translation of her IG post
“I enjoyed the National Changgeuk Company's performance, "Gwito," which I saw through the relationship with the wonderful teacher Tsai Kim, who made beautiful hanbok in the movie "Haeohwa," today. It's cool! and for 3 days in a row, you and my love, Pyeongyang naengmyeon” she called Pyeongyang naengmyeon (buckwheat noodles) as her “love” its not Shin Hyunbin despite of that I honestly think they are a thing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 14:54
Guest wrote:
Two questions....has there ever been any tea on these two? (Han Hyo-Joo & Shin Hyun-Bin, not the other lady in the first few pics). Also, Instagram translation isn't great so does anyone know if she actually called her "my love"? If so I feel like that is kinda sus. [spoiler][/spoiler]
DA here’s the english translation of her IG post
“I enjoyed the National Changgeuk Company's performance, "Gwito," which I saw through the relationship with the wonderful teacher Tsai Kim, who made beautiful hanbok in the movie "Haeohwa," today. It's cool! and for 3 days in a row, you and my love, Pyeongyang naengmyeon” she called Pyeongyang naengmyeon (buckwheat noodles) as her “love” its not Shin Hyunbin despite of that I honestly think they are a thing
Thanks for the translation! I figured it was way too bold for her to call her my love. But man they would make a really cute couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She’s too cute :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 07:54
She’s too cute :heart:
Love her 😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Glitch is out and Nana’s character PINGS. :heart:
https://www.netflix.com/us/title/813402 ... p=81627072

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope So Hee will play wlw movie. She always has chemistry with her female co-star

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 07:30
Glitch is out and Nana’s character PINGS. :heart:
https://www.netflix.com/us/title/813402 ... p=81627072
This show is very very gay loving it so far :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^^Good lord...I so don't to fall into this trap of hight expectation...but I totally will!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've been binge watching the show and at times it feels like the show is hinting at the two main character's sexualities through double meanings and using the alien storyline to do so. Like the planting of the "chip" during the evening when they started opening up to one another as children. The Unicorn baseball team. Nana's character (Bo-Ra) having rainbow accessories. The lack of interest in the men around them (She doesn't really give a damn about the ex, she's in it for the thrill, and Bo-Ra shows no interest in dudes whatsoever). The side character friend who's fascination with Ji-Hyo goes way beyond normal friendship, the police officer even points it out.

Could also just be reading way too much into it lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

*jaw dropped* :nervous: :heart:

So they’re telling me they’re endgame? :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dance2: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

man watching 1st ep of Little Wmen and gasped. Good thing you guys spoiled it with gifs, so i know someone is faking it :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2022, 19:43
man watching 1st ep of Little Wmen and gasped. Good thing you guys spoiled it with gifs, so i know someone is faking it :lol:
qmta...noo, wait, nevermind, just checked...this is a very straight show. eh...

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2022, 20:30
Guest wrote:
I hate kdrama I only watche the ones without romance but I was gonna watch it because of these thread. Thanks anon for not making me west my time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is not a straight show you must be watching another show to say this. Its a female centric show with female protagonist & antagonist and the men here are unnecessary. Its over-the-top addictive like any other Korean soap operas, or makjang dramas of recent years such as Sky Castle and The Penthouse. Saying this show is straight when the main character didn’t end up with a man and has a homoerotic relationship with her best-friend Hwayoung is pure ass trolling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2022, 23:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is not a straight show you must be watching another show to say this. Its a female centric show with female protagonist & antagonist and the men here are unnecessary. Its over-the-top addictive like any other Korean soap operas, or makjang dramas of recent years such as Sky Castle and The Penthouse. Saying this show is straight when the main character didn’t end up with a man and has a homoerotic relationship with her best-friend Hwayoung is pure ass trolling.
x5