LOOΠΔ

Reactions:

Re: LOOΠΔ

Post by Guest »

yeah it's yves who hates vivi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

does anyone else get a bi vibe from vivi? i think the 3 members i'm sure are lgbt are olivia yves and kimlip. The others don't give me any vibes. They seem pretty straight. It's too bad jinsoul seem straight, the woman is just too hot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jul 2022, 23:22
does anyone else get a bi vibe from vivi? i think the 3 members i'm sure are lgbt are olivia yves and kimlip. The others don't give me any vibes. They seem pretty straight. It's too bad jinsoul seem straight, the woman is just too hot
Vivi did a lesbian wedding shoot predebut. I get vibes from Olivia, Vivi, Chuu. Jinsoul seems bicurious to me. Like Kinsey scale 1.
All the members on the Kinsey scale
Heejin: Kinsey 2
Hyunjin: Kinsey 0
Haseul: Kinsey 0 or 1
Yeojin: Kinsey 0
Vivi:Kinsey 2 or 3
Kim lip: Kinsey 2-4
Jinsoul: Kinsey 1
Cheorry: Kinsey 1/2.
Yves: Kinsey 2-4
Chuu: Kinsey 6 (she had to pretend men were chicken to express atracttion to them.)
Gowon: Kinsey 4.
Olivia: Kinsey 5 or 6.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jul 2022, 23:56
Guest wrote:
Vivi did a lesbian wedding shoot predebut. I get vibes from Olivia, Vivi, Chuu. Jinsoul seems bicurious to me. Like Kinsey scale 1.
Chuu: Kinsey 6 (she had to pretend men were chicken to express atracttion to them.)
DA I could see Hyunjin maybe being more than a 0.
I'm not sure about Jinsoul, I used to think she was one of the straightest years ago, but not anymore. And Kim Lip is the opposite, I don't get the vibes people talk about.
Choerry is a 0 to me, like Yeojin. Did you give her a 1/2 based on vibes? If not, can you elaborate?
I love how you gave Gowon the highest one after Chuu and Olivia, I agree. yyxy the gayest subunit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jul 2022, 00:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA I could see Hyunjin maybe being more than a 0.
I'm not sure about Jinsoul, I used to think she was one of the straightest years ago, but not anymore. And Kim Lip is the opposite, I don't get the vibes people talk about.
Choerry is a 0 to me, like Yeojin. Did you give her a 1/2 based on vibes? If not, can you elaborate?
I love how you gave Gowon the highest one after Chuu and Olivia, I agree. yyxy the gayest subunit.
Cheorry just because she seemed so happy to fly the pride flag and I'm a bit bias because I like her. I don't get much vibes from Kim lip either her and Yves give me the same amount.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know alot people think chuu is straight because of her hyper enfp vibe. But she reminds me of a lot of me I'm also enfp and i think a lot of people mistake me as a happy go lucky straight girl too. I don't think chuu could be in so much gay-related media and be straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
why gowon? she doesn't ping me personnally so i'm curious why you gave her a kinsey 4. Chuu doesn't give me any vibes. My gaydar doesn't work on her. Before i would have said yes for chuu because of the things she said but the more i watched content and the more i think it is just her quirky personnality. no vibes from jinsoul at all. I agree with olivia hye i think she is a lesbian honestly. She pings way too much

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jul 2022, 00:57
I know alot people think chuu is straight because of her hyper enfp vibe. But she reminds me of a lot of me I'm also enfp and i think a lot of people mistake me as a happy go lucky straight girl too. I don't think chuu could be in so much gay-related media and be straight.
Chuu just doesn't give us the vibes at all. And i myself thought she could be lgbt but now i don't think so. I have no reasons to think she is gay or bi other than her heart attack mv, or when she said ryujin was a cutie and her type. I don't know anon, she just doesn't set off my gaydar, just like jinsoul, gowon, choerry. They don't ping me the slightest. The only ones who ping me are olivia (very much), yves and kimlip a little bit. I could see a possibility with vivi but the others just don't ping me. Why do you think chuu is lgbt?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jul 2022, 14:23
Guest wrote:
Chuu just doesn't give us the vibes at all. And i myself thought she could be lgbt but now i don't think so. I have no reasons to think she is gay or bi other than her heart attack mv, or when she said ryujin was a cutie and her type. I don't know anon, she just doesn't set off my gaydar, just like jinsoul, gowon, choerry. They don't ping me the slightest. The only ones who ping me are olivia (very much), yves and kimlip a little bit. I could see a possibility with vivi but the others just don't ping me. Why do you think chuu is lgbt?
I think both yves and kimlip might be bisexuals and olivia hye is probably a lesbian. That's the vibes i get from them. With vivi i could see her as bi. I don't see jinsoul as anything other than straight or i guess bicurious. Chuu herself implied that her heart attack mv was romantic by saying her character wanted to confess her feelings so yeah maybe chuu is lgbt. But her personality though, sometimes it makes you wonder.. i understand the ones who say she is straight and the ones who think she could be lgbt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Heejin: Kinsey 0
Haseul: Kinsey 0
Vivi: Kinsey 0
Kim lip: Kinsey 1
Jinsoul: Kinsey 0
Cheorry: Kinsey 0
Yves: Kinsey 2
Chuu: Kinsey 0
Gowon: Kinsey 0
Olivia: Kinsey 5

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jul 2022, 14:44
Heejin: Kinsey 0
Haseul: Kinsey 0
Vivi: Kinsey 0
Kim lip: Kinsey 1
Jinsoul: Kinsey 0
Cheorry: Kinsey 0
Yves: Kinsey 2
Chuu: Kinsey 0
Gowon: Kinsey 0
Olivia: Kinsey 5
Kimlip and yves sometimes ping me but the only one who makes my gaydar explode is olivia hye. she pings me as a lesbian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
For me, it wasn't the heart attack MV as much as the Frequency of the Moon with Chuu and Yves. You can find it on twitter or reddit with some summaries but some of this stuff really stuck out at me:
After Yves debuted, she couldn't see Chuu anymore
She'd call Chuu every night talking about how lonely she was and how hard things were
When Yves was having hard times she'd look for Chuu...
When Chuu was having hard times she'd look for Yves...
Yves would be in front of Chuu's room's door: Hey Jiwooooo TT...... Can I come in
Yves remembers how the two of them got angry for something super small, she doesn't even remember what it was about
Chuu talking about how she got so jealous when Yves went looking for Go Won instead of her
Chuu said her day without Yves was like dust in outer space
Yves then thought about how lonely Chuu must have felt, "Sorry TT I'm sorry TT" then they hugged it out for 30 minutes
Chuu: we cried too, i even gave her kisses
... Chuu: next time we do this we'll still do this together, right?
Yves: I don't know, the pairs could change, Orbits might want different duos.
Chuu: What do you mean we might change Once we have pairs they're just set
Yves: oh, well--
Chuu: well just go look for go won then..
Some of this stuff reads super gay to me. Maybe they were just super close best friends, but this much drama feels more than just platonic. And it also feels like it's coming more from Chuu's side than Yves side.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It seems like everyone is in agreement about Olivia Hye, but is there a specific reason? Does she have any receipts?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think using the heart attack mv as a reason for Chuu not being a straight is stupid and that's why (smart) people that don't know much more about her don't believe it. She seems like at least an ally and I can't tell if it's just that plus her personality, but if you want to talk about her being gay there are other things better than the mv. Like someone mentioned above, that chicken thing, saying a girl is a type, the way she talked about Dahyun on vlive the other day, that video with Doyeon and Exy? (I can't remember what it was for), just the way she talks about women being pretty and sexy... Again I don't know and personally she's not even in my top suspected gay members, but I get it, she has some sus moments, it's not just the mv and fanservice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jul 2022, 16:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
For me, it wasn't the heart attack MV as much as the Frequency of the Moon with Chuu and Yves. You can find it on twitter or reddit with some summaries but some of this stuff really stuck out at me:
After Yves debuted, she couldn't see Chuu anymore
She'd call Chuu every night talking about how lonely she was and how hard things were
When Yves was having hard times she'd look for Chuu...
When Chuu was having hard times she'd look for Yves...
Yves would be in front of Chuu's room's door: Hey Jiwooooo TT...... Can I come in
Yves remembers how the two of them got angry for something super small, she doesn't even remember what it was about
Chuu talking about how she got so jealous when Yves went looking for Go Won instead of her
Chuu said her day without Yves was like dust in outer space
Yves then thought about how lonely Chuu must have felt, "Sorry TT I'm sorry TT" then they hugged it out for 30 minutes
Chuu: we cried too, i even gave her kisses
... Chuu: next time we do this we'll still do this together, right?
Yves: I don't know, the pairs could change, Orbits might want different duos.
Chuu: What do you mean we might change Once we have pairs they're just set
Yves: oh, well--
Chuu: well just go look for go won then..
Some of this stuff reads super gay to me. Maybe they were just super close best friends, but this much drama feels more than just platonic. And it also feels like it's coming more from Chuu's side than Yves side.
I mean, there's that story about Yves asking for Chuu's number

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People here mentioned a bisexual that got kicked out of bbc. What's that about?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
In an interview she said when she had to act in love with a male love interest she had to pretend he was fried chicken to look interested in him. She also voiced a lesbian character in a cartoon short:
There are videos of her admiring other female cast members.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also her being with suspected lesbian/bi women kpop women in one special?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also the predebut pic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oyeah, lesbian hand sign right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jul 2022, 05:50
Oyeah, lesbian hand sign right?
also the cap, flannel and the rainbow at the bottom. Yeah Chuu has such straight vibes/s

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So, is there anyone else that believes chuu is a lesbian?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

any lesbians going to the europe tour?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jul 2022, 20:11
any lesbians going to the europe tour?
meeeeeee 😭 😭 i'm so happy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here are the characters Hyeju has mentioned she liked

She’s also recommended this Korean show called Mine and its main character is a lesbian.

And her ipad wallpaper is of actress Lee Jooyoung

And just look at how she sits

These are just little things but they add up…she pings

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2022, 11:35
Here are the characters Hyeju has mentioned she liked

She’s also recommended this Korean show called Mine and its main character is a lesbian.

And her ipad wallpaper is of actress Lee Jooyoung

And just look at how she sits

These are just little things but they add up…she pings
Lmao yeah whether she knows this or not, she’s gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jul 2022, 17:14
It seems like everyone is in agreement about Olivia Hye, but is there a specific reason? Does she have any receipts?
It’s just that she has massive dyke energy, but personally I think her and Gowon are a couple too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yyxy is such a gay subunit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 03:01
Guest wrote:
22 Jul 2022, 17:14
It’s just that she has massive dyke energy, but personally I think her and Gowon are a couple too
I was thinking that too but lately we don’t see them interact that much so idk. They talk about each other often tho.
What makes u think they’re together?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
finally someone who gets gay vibes from Gowon. i honestly cannot imagine her with a man

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2022, 01:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
finally someone who gets gay vibes from Gowon. i honestly cannot imagine her with a man
i think she said something about being "too pretty for boys"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
OP here I change my mind hyunjin is somewhere down the kinsey scale after i saw a video of her staring a choerry.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If any 2 members come out as a couple, which two would you be the least surprised by?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Olivia also grabbed a flag (and she brought it backstage?)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hyeju also posted this on Fab the day before with the caption “cute(?) dinosaur”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2022, 11:08

Hyeju also posted this on Fab the day before with the caption “cute(?) dinosaur”
This + the way she asked for the gay flag in the concert videos it’s veryyyyy interesting :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2022, 03:36
If any 2 members come out as a couple, which two would you be the least surprised by?
probably olivia and gowon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
If they’re openly affectionate in public, then I think they’re friends but if they’re not really touchy but it seems like there’s something there, then that’s sus. So hyeju and gowon probably

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2022, 17:06
Guest wrote:
probably olivia and gowon.

Apparently Jinsoul thinks so too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So what are your guys opinion on the Kim Lip vs Chicago orbit drama? :spy:

Personally I understand both sides but I think there’s something else going on because no other artist has left their show and she seemed kinda annoyed/angry in Heejin’s tour vlog.

Also having been to their show I can say that their mic/talking ment set up is not good, I could only hear like 2-3 members each time because everyone else was either naturally quiet and/or their mic wasn’t working properly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 18:39

Personally I understand both sides but I think there’s something else going on because no other artist has left their show and she seemed kinda annoyed/angry in Heejin’s tour vlog.

Also having been to their show I can say that their mic/talking ment set up is not good, I could only hear like 2-3 members each time because everyone else was either naturally quiet and/or their mic wasn’t working properly.
I understand both sides as well and also think it’s more than just the frustration of fans chanting over her. The girls have been having concerts in a different city practically every 2 days for two weeks straight. With the constant flying, rehearsals, concerts, meet and greets, and whatever other promo they have to do in between (interviews, vlog content, vlives, etc.), the exhaustion probably just caught up to her and then to go onto a show where your own fans don’t even seem to want to listen to what you have to say, it made her crack. I’m definitely in the camp that there was a more professional way to handle it other than to just walk off in the middle of a concert, but she’s human and I’m not going to fault her for a very human response. If anything, I feel for the other girls the most who have had to endure the same conditions and then had to make up for her missing and try to save the atmosphere for all the other fans at the venue who did nothing wrong.

I was at their Denver show and while our crowd was pretty normal and they seemed to enjoy themselves, there were many times during the ments where 1 or 2 of the girls had to run backstage because of mic or in-ear issues. Whoever is handling their shows definitely needs to work on that because when it’s happening consistently across every single stop, that’s an issue. Also, I don’t think anyone else seemed to notice but during our show, lip was definitely emotional as well. Our crowd was tame and we actually quieted down (for the most part) when they were speaking, and I still saw her stepping back at one point to gather herself so I do think there might be more going on there (whether it be just plain exhaustion or something else).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 19:01
Guest wrote:

I understand both sides as well and also think it’s more than just the frustration of fans chanting over her. The girls have been having concerts in a different city practically every 2 days for two weeks straight. With the constant flying, rehearsals, concerts, meet and greets, and whatever other promo they have to do in between (interviews, vlog content, vlives, etc.), the exhaustion probably just caught up to her and then to go onto a show where your own fans don’t even seem to want to listen to what you have to say, it made her crack. I’m definitely in the camp that there was a more professional way to handle it other than to just walk off in the middle of a concert, but she’s human and I’m not going to fault her for a very human response. If anything, I feel for the other girls the most who have had to endure the same conditions and then had to make up for her missing and try to save the atmosphere for all the other fans at the venue who did nothing wrong.

I was at their Denver show and while our crowd was pretty normal and they seemed to enjoy themselves, there were many times during the ments where 1 or 2 of the girls had to run backstage because of mic or in-ear issues. Whoever is handling their shows definitely needs to work on that because when it’s happening consistently across every single stop, that’s an issue. Also, I don’t think anyone else seemed to notice but during our show, lip was definitely emotional as well. Our crowd was tame and we actually quieted down (for the most part) when they were speaking, and I still saw her stepping back at one point to gather herself so I do think there might be more going on there (whether it be just plain exhaustion or something else).
Yeah I realize the tour dates are so close to each other that they really haven’t had time to decompress, I’m sure it’s all be building up especially with the sound issues and subpar venues. I was in the SF crowd and barely saw them so I relied on the taller people or people with phones recording nearby to get clues on what was going on onstage. I’m curious what will happen at the next show and what the member might’ve have talked about post concert because looking at the videos/photos post incident they definitely were struggling trying to get the energy up again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just hope Kim Lip stans don't retaliate and start chanting her name when Vivi is talking or something like that. From what I've read they all worked really hard on their English, so they all deserve to be heard.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I’m a casual orbit but I feel like online orbits constantly will bring the other girls down to bring up Vivi so it just seemed like real life reflecting online

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

It was probably the frustration with the mic and the venues and tiredness that got to her. With all their shows so far, there’s been a lot of technical issues and I get why the girls are frustrated. They’re putting on such a good show only to have these problems that are not in their control but the fault of their tour management team.

Other than that, the girls seem happy to me on their trip. I don’t think Kim Lip was mad at all in Heejin’s vlog, she was nagging Haseul for spilling food on the chair but that’s just normal Kim Lip. In fact, the day before the concert, Kim Lip even did a Vlive and she seems fine.

Not to further speculate and create conspiracy theories but I wonder if there was something going on with her personal life. I was also surprised that BBC let her walk off the stage and skipped the rest of the show. I completely understand her response tho, just surprised that the management team understood too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 06:00
Guest wrote:

I’m a casual orbit but I feel like online orbits constantly will bring the other girls down to bring up Vivi so it just seemed like real life reflecting online
I wouldn’t say they always bring the other girls down to bring up Vivi. For the amount of members they have, there’s actually not a lot of solo stans within Orbits. Most of them are ot12 stans. Orbits just have this view of the girls being mistreated and within the group, they think Vivi is the most mistreated so they want to show support but sometimes, it feels like they’re doing it for lols as opposed to doing sth that can actually make a difference

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I went to the Reading show and all of the girls seemed to be in good spirits the entire time. No one there yelled over any of them when they were talking. They all said several times how nervous they were when they saw the size of the venue, that they thought there wouldn't be enough people to fill it, but they were so excited when they saw how packed it was. Side note - she's not my bias but Hyunjin was smiling so much during most of the performances that it was hard to take my eyes off her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Those people aren't even real Vivi stans! They're token stanners who only bias her as a joke, they're fake stans who couldn't care less about her. They weren't chanting to support Vivi, they were chanting for the memes. Meanwhile, the Vivi stans WHO ACTUALLY DO LIKE HER are demonizd and treated like akgaes who only stan her out of pity.