Moonbyul - korean soloist

Reactions:

Re: Moonbyul - korean soloist

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
25 Mar 2022, 14:10
After watching the documentary I think byuls teammate on that football show got it spot on. She's really born to be loved.

Selfless and giving, her thoughts about mmm and just who she is speaks a lot! I hope she finds the love she is looking for and more. She is so much more than just a girl crush ...
Speaking of girl crushes... When I first got into mamamoo, before I watched MMMTV or any other content like that i couldn't understand why everyone was so in love with Byul. I was like "is it because of the girl crush thing?" And then the more content I watched, the more I fell for her. And I finally understood that people loved her because she was pretty on the outside and also on the inside. (To be fair all the mmm girlies are like that) I still remember the moment I was like "oh no, I'm in trouble"... It was when she visited Yong while she was filming the SIO mv, and she was proudly showing Yong the food truck she got her and joking around. I found her extremely attractive then, and I never stopped. lol Like Yong said, she's a very warm person and it shows. I'm glad she has been slowly getting rid of her tsundere ways, because I love seeing her being cute with her soccer Unnies. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There's a really cute Korean short film called How to Ruin a Housewarming Party on Gagaoolala right now.
Another one called Mother in Law - a bit more angsty but there's a cute short happy ending
How are all these short films getting made? Some of them are actually really good for short films
Is the Korean student film industry quite developed?
https://www.gagaoolala.com/en/videos/24 ... party-2020
https://www.gagaoolala.com/en/videos/25 ... n-law-2019

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonbyul comeback!!!! :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2022, 07:29

Moonbyul comeback!!!! :dance2:
Have nothing to say. I’m afraid preparing was in rush but I’m still excited, I think we might get another lesbian anthem but feat yoon mirae this time :fingcross: pleek

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I guess if she was an idol in China she would be huge

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone have theories/predictions about the new album (just for fun)? The only hint we have so far is the small red door at the end of Lunatic MV which is most likely a reference to her name Moon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Funny how they kept asking her about men and she gave the basic answer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2022, 12:00
Does anyone have theories/predictions about the new album (just for fun)? The only hint we have so far is the small red door at the end of Lunatic MV which is most likely a reference to her name Moon.
Maybe a door leading path to a alternative ending from 6equence?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dont have time to page catch, how's this thread doing? Hopefully only byul stans/enjoyers and heavily byul biased come here. Cause shit's been going down in the fandom it's not exactly peaceful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2022, 08:49
Dont have time to page catch, how's this thread doing? Hopefully only byul stans/enjoyers and heavily byul biased come here. Cause shit's been going down in the fandom it's not exactly peaceful.
I personally haven’t seen any drama. We must be following completely different accounts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

anybody else worried for the april cb <_< wish we had some news

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2022, 23:00
anybody else worried for the april cb <_< wish we had some news
Worried it's rushed, knowing how moonbyul is, this is probably the only time in the year where she could come back without clashing with a member. Wish she chose to space it out and do it properly cause I don't expect the sales to be all that good. Was hoping for a late summer comeback from her but...if only she didn't give a fuck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If the comeback is a repack like MOON, whoch was also released 3mos after DSOTM then it must be treated the same. No music shows or other promos. And tbh I don’t expect anything else but the new variety show and another new guesting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WAKE UP THERES A MOONBYUL COMEBACK

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is this thread dead?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 15:25
Why is this thread dead?
feel like we are just keeping up with the new cb on other sns and not going -posting- in tlc (at least that's what i'm doing lol)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 16:42
Guest wrote:
Why is this thread dead?
feel like we are just keeping up with the new cb on other sns and not going -posting- in tlc (at least that's what i'm doing lol)
Sad cause l chat is the only place I can freely talk about moonbyul, especially gay topics, I don’t know any Byul’s stan. Hope this thread will revive.

GoodShipLollipop
Reactions:

Post by GoodShipLollipop »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 21:09
Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 16:42
Guest wrote:
Why is this thread dead?
Sad cause l chat is the only place I can freely talk about moonbyul, especially gay topics, I don’t know any Byul’s stan. Hope this thread will revive.
The discussion about her cb is over in the Mamamoo thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

anybody else hearing "she is in the trap" instead of cheese :nails: byul always dyking things up :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This thread is so dead lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2022, 15:20
anybody else hearing "she is in the trap" instead of cheese :nails: byul always dyking things up :wub:
yes i can't unhear it..... i wouldn't actually be surprised it that's what it was supposed to be, a bit of word play to subtly make a title track using female pronouns. i thought using "cheese" in a song was kinda odd but if this is the case then it's incredibly witty

i guess we'll see if there's any truth to it when it comes out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There is also a K-drama/movie with the same title. It won't be the first time she makes a song based on drama

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

no one posted this yet?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2022, 02:19
no one posted this yet?

It was posted and discussed on mmm's thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Every time she releases something some anons in mmm thread will pop out subtly(saying they love her as a person or love her previous works BUT) or straightforwardly shading her. Love their consistency tho lol Now they even accused her selling herself to gp. What, they want her only singing lesbian sex songs for the rest of her life? I would love that if she did but let just not be delusional.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2022, 01:21
Every time she releases something some anons in mmm thread will pop out subtly(saying they love her as a person or love her previous works BUT) or straightforwardly shading her. Love their consistency tho lol Now they even accused her selling herself to gp. What, they want her only singing lesbian sex songs for the rest of her life? I would love that if she did but let just not be delusional.
X1

GoodShipLollipop
Reactions:

Post by GoodShipLollipop »

I hummed this all day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GoodShipLollipop wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 23:02
I hummed this all day.
It’s been stuck in my head since release

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My fav tt of her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Today I listened to moonbyul's discography on sudden impulse after never being much interested in mmm although I did think lunatic was catchy when the idol I like did the challenge with her. wow 6equence is a good ep. I really like absence and watched the performance which I really liked :wub: Does anyone have some byul stages they could recommend? :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss smn so bad :sadangel: I've been rewatching episodes but I miss that feeling when a new ep airs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

are we bringing this topic from the dead? it's a perfect time considering she's about to win Second World. Hot and talented.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. She deserves to win but I wouldn’t put it past them to pull something similar to what they did round before last.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Nov 2022, 12:25
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. She deserves to win but I wouldn’t put it past them to pull something similar to what they did round before last.
Even if that happens, everyone knows she's the deserving real winner :nails: We're not talking about wishful thinking, objectively she must win, the only reason for any doubt is because they changed the rules now and the past rounds won't count.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope Moonbyul will always be happy regardless everything and anything. I'm new to her so reading all the hate comment towards her break my heart. I wish she stay strong and release song because I really love her singing voice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is this thread dead when she is about to launch her first full album ? The mmm thread is just kpop stan wars at this point. Let's use this thread to talk about byul from here on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder why ms doesn't go for more variety shows ? Is it lack of opportunities or is it that she prefers to do less variety 🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2024, 09:01
I wonder why ms doesn't go for more variety shows ? Is it lack of opportunities or is it that she prefers to do less variety 🤔
Assuming you mean byul, I think it's a mixture of both in her case. Which is a bummer because her personality is so much fun once she's comfortable with her folks around her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2024, 04:06
Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2024, 09:01
Assuming you mean byul, I think it's a mixture of both in her case. Which is a bummer because her personality is so much fun once she's comfortable with her folks around her
Fav homo makes money from tours, and album sales. Why would fav homo want to risk gp favor with too much variety especially when the homo within her radiates like sunshine

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's always trolling here. It's mostly because producers generally don't call her, this only changes when thry work with her, somehow after that producers love her. But she's not an instant call.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think the gay radiating out from her is a big factor. Which is strange because key who's flaming is a regular staple on varieties ... unless she's in the Jo kwon category of gay which is why variety show pd's don't think much of her.

Tbh I think it's her personal preference to avoid doing much variety. I don't know it could be like a gay mindset to fly low and just get your money ... if I am not wrong she avoided going on unpretty rapstar early on despite multiple calls when it was a popular show back then, could be her lack of confidence or just the gay survival skills peaking of better to hide it out in the beginning. Seems strange though