Moonbyul - korean soloist

Reactions:

Re: Moonbyul - korean soloist

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2022, 09:29
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2022, 09:16
Hard disagree. Her mom and sister very clearly arent used to being on camera. Yall forgeting they arent public figures so its unusual for them. Her dad is more comfy with it. Byul even talked about it in the end that its unusual for her family to be filmed. She spends alot of time with her family and talks about how supportive theyve been. Shes 30 years old so it's really normal she doesnt want to bother her parents with all her problems anymore. Her parents are also older generation korean, talking about sex with your family in general isnt most families normalcy. Idk I think the mere fact she spends alot of time with her family and they're pretty supportive of her and I think they know shes gay but it's not something they're used to or can easily talk about. Alot of korean gays who's family are somewhat supportive are like that.
Also uhm shes not closer to solars mom than her mom, howd yall get that with everything shes said about her family.
You know how moos love to draw up conclusions. Moonbyul going over to Solar’s house without her is her being besties with Solar’s mom apparently. Reminds me of that one translator who likes calling Byul, Kim Byul maknae of the Kim family uwu :mask:
You delibaretely misinterpreted what I said. I never wanted to imply she's closer to Solar's mom, only that she enjoys her company maybe in a way she doesn't with her own (in a different way).
That translator was annoying, I don't like this whole narrative the fans have built of her and solar. But there's certainly a type of easy going friendship or familiarity there and moonbyul did say she enjoyed spending time with her family.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2022, 09:29
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2022, 09:16
Hard disagree. Her mom and sister very clearly arent used to being on camera. Yall forgeting they arent public figures so its unusual for them. Her dad is more comfy with it. Byul even talked about it in the end that its unusual for her family to be filmed. She spends alot of time with her family and talks about how supportive theyve been. Shes 30 years old so it's really normal she doesnt want to bother her parents with all her problems anymore. Her parents are also older generation korean, talking about sex with your family in general isnt most families normalcy. Idk I think the mere fact she spends alot of time with her family and they're pretty supportive of her and I think they know shes gay but it's not something they're used to or can easily talk about. Alot of korean gays who's family are somewhat supportive are like that.
Also uhm shes not closer to solars mom than her mom, howd yall get that with everything shes said about her family.
You know how moos love to draw up conclusions. Moonbyul going over to Solar’s house without her is her being besties with Solar’s mom apparently. Reminds me of that one translator who likes calling Byul, Kim Byul maknae of the Kim family uwu :mask:
That previous comment just said she's also close to Solar's mom, not that she's closer to her (than her own mother). It's rather nice that she's comfortable with a friend's family. Hell, Yonghee has called Byul when she lost the charging cable for her iPad. I actually kind of find it cute that she called her for that. And Byul was kind of wowed when she first met Yonghee. (Said it was like meeting a celebrity. That could be interpreted in different ways though lol.)

Unfortunately, people really ate up the whole Kim Byulyi thing after Solar revealed that Moonbyul jokingly said she's the maknae of the Kim family. It's a little stale now, but they really just fed that to people. What can you do.

Gonna also put one vote in for speculating too deeply about family not saying much on Shutdown. It's an explicit song, and everyone knew it once they heard it (if they understand Korean). I'm not so sure my family would wanna talk to me about that kind of music, and I'm out with mine. I can understand it from that angle as well.

Saccharium
Reactions: 0

Post by Saccharium »

Moonbyul is dating Solar's sister

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Saccharium wrote:
09 Mar 2022, 14:17
:rofl:
On a side note, the bangs with the cherry red make her look so beautiful. Red really is her color it seems.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saccharium wrote:
Yonghee has her own man. And it is irrelevant to this thread. :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://genius.com/discussions/446007-I ... s-in-k-pop

"Quite explicitly talking about a queer female relationship" =_= they're really doing my girl dirty. Scaring off lesbians like that when the song was meant for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2022, 14:25
Saccharium wrote:
Yonghee has her own man. And it is irrelevant to this thread. :fool:
It was a joke :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2022, 18:50
Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2022, 08:18
All the twitter users you mentioned are either annoying, shady or pure cringe (stellaris fits all of these). If that's your main source for moonbyul things then I have nothing to say.

I haven't seen this talked about anywhere but Moonbyul read out a story about a relationship of two very clearly female fans at her concert. The fan who sent in the story said she was jealous of byul at first because of her partner who had a crush on her but then she started liking her too. This was all kept gender neutral for obvious reasons but it was obviously a lesbian couple.

I think none of the bigger accounts posted about it because the fan called themselves a byulddong instead of moomoo, but she did mention she liked mamamoo too.
Then recommend me another account to keep track of Byul news please.
Hope you're still here.
First things first you should follow her active fanbase:

https://twitter.com/MOONBYULINTL

You can keep following those translators but beware of the cringe just don't turn into those types of fans please. And don't read too much of the qrts that'll also give you a headache.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2022, 15:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
All the twitter users you mentioned are either annoying, shady or pure cringe (stellaris fits all of these). If that's your main source for moonbyul things then I have nothing to say.

I haven't seen this talked about anywhere but Moonbyul read out a story about a relationship of two very clearly female fans at her concert. The fan who sent in the story said she was jealous of byul at first because of her partner who had a crush on her but then she started liking her too. This was all kept gender neutral for obvious reasons but it was obviously a lesbian couple.

I think none of the bigger accounts posted about it because the fan called themselves a byulddong instead of moomoo, but she did mention she liked mamamoo too.
Hope you're still here.

You can keep following those translators but beware of the cringe just don't turn into those types of fans please. And don't read too much of the qrts that'll also give you a headache.
Thank you. I don't really read qrts/replies. I only read what's on my tl. Plus I'm the type to block accounts and silence certain words bc I'm too old for twitter drama. My main interest is links to watch her schedules, pictures, and cb news.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2022, 16:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hope you're still here.

Thank you. I don't really read qrts/replies. I only read what's on my tl. Plus I'm the type to block accounts and silence certain words bc I'm too old for twitter drama. My main interest is links to watch her schedules, pictures, and cb news.
Yeah, me too. Just want a drama free tl filled with byul

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
09 Mar 2022, 17:33
[spoiler]
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2022, 16:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hope you're still here.

[/spoiler]

Yeah, me too. Just want a drama free tl filled with byul
Kinda hard make a tl like that. I mean if you want pictures, follow the fansites (really great quality pictures) there's a list in the MBINTL fanbase. Translation accts I guess you have to try it out for yourself.

This is a bit off topic though but I get the struggle, I have to mute so many words and am constantly changing who I follow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2022, 14:31
https://genius.com/discussions/446007-I ... s-in-k-pop

"Quite explicitly talking about a queer female relationship" =_= they're really doing my girl dirty. Scaring off lesbians like that when the song was meant for them.
Is like people are scared of saying that the video represents a lesbian relationship, when the song is about a lesbian sex.... TWO women, even the video is shot with lesbian undertones. Trying so hard to keep it inclusive, but ignoring the real meaning lol

Adding another topic do you guys think we'll be getting that 19+ song that she wants to do (ft. yoon mirae) this year? :nails: (tbh even if it takes longer to come out i hope it makes it out to the public at least :nervous:)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know how good of an idea it'd be to release an explicit 19+ lesbian sex song, or if it's even possible right now. I'm not gonna expect that from her, she's not immune to backlash but if anyone can find a way it's her. All in good time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i wonder how the results of the presidential election in south korea will affect whether moonbyul continues to be more open or not considering the outcome has just caused the country to go 10 steps back in terms of progression

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wouldn't ask that of her. Safety first.
It's a good thing a good portion of her work is more tailored to her fans than the gp, there she might find some leeway.

I'm not ure what her future plans are though, it's all ambiguous but if we go by her words she plans on making more music, some of it for fans and some of it more suited to the gp (think more of lunatic style songs).

Honestly, I enjoy Moonbyul more when she just does what she wants with her music. I still think Shutdown was her just doing what she wants instead of trying to make a statement the way some people forced it to be. So far, no good reporting on the song except for that first naver article that actually used the word "woman".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2022, 03:19
i wonder how the results of the presidential election in south korea will affect whether moonbyul continues to be more open or not considering the outcome has just caused the country to go 10 steps back in terms of progression
Her thoughts of retiring in five years and living aboard probably come back again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2022, 04:52
It's a good thing a good portion of her work is more tailored to her fans than the gp, there she might find some leeway.

I'm not ure what her future plans are though, it's all ambiguous but if we go by her words she plans on making more music, some of it for fans and some of it more suited to the gp (think more of lunatic style songs).

Honestly, I enjoy Moonbyul more when she just does what she wants with her music. I still think Shutdown was her just doing what she wants instead of trying to make a statement the way some people forced it to be. So far, no good reporting on the song except for that first naver article that actually used the word "woman".
Same. I think she’s very brave to release that song but as usual with moos they gotta turn it up x100 and make it out as if byul was doing this as some kind of statement. Props to her truly but the fans turning everything into wattpad like kind of story irks me.

This is not me forcing her to BUT the way she talks about living in a diff country someday screams she really just wants to live freely wether that means coming out or just live w/o the pressure of media. Of the 4 of them she has the creepiest saesangs and she also seems to be the most guarded with her words. I imagine that kind of life is very exhausting for her.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2022, 05:45
Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2022, 04:52

Same. I think she’s very brave to release that song but as usual with moos they gotta turn it up x100 and make it out as if byul was doing this as some kind of statement. Props to her truly but the fans turning everything into wattpad like kind of story irks me.

This is not me forcing her to BUT the way she talks about living in a diff country someday screams she really just wants to live freely wether that means coming out or just live w/o the pressure of media. Of the 4 of them she has the creepiest saesangs and she also seems to be the most guarded with her words. I imagine that kind of life is very exhausting for her.
Yeah. I agree.
Infact ever since she started saying about wanting to live abroad with her loved ones ( I am assuming here that she did not mean it to be her entire family but her partner) I guess my girl was fed up of that stupid ass country and it's rampant homophobia and wanted to bounce as soon as she made enough money for a comfortable life outside sokor.

I do think she'll retire in about 5-6 years but I think she's going to step away from the idol life sooner than most of us assume. With studio moon night doing well and maybe with a few similar variety gigs that bring in regular income, she'll have enough to still be part of the industry just not as an idol ( with the constant public scrutiny or interest in her personal life ) maybe as a talent head or owner of her own small artist mngmnt company

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Only recently she said she still wants to be a singer and release more music. She said she won't retire anytime soon. Y'all are pulling stuff out of your asses at this point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2022, 05:19
Only recently she said she still wants to be a singer and release more music. She said she won't retire anytime soon. Y'all are pulling stuff out of your asses at this point.
So this girl babbling about her retirement plan in several separate occasions/interviews and you tell people pulling it out of their asses? Some stans need to remove their fan goggle asap, if she want to lives her life she WILL need to sacrifice her career in the current climate of SK. We just don't know when she decides to pull the trigger.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2022, 05:29
Guest wrote:
So this girl babbling about her retirement plan in several separate occasions/interviews and you tell people pulling it out of their asses? Some stans need to remove their fan goggle asap, if she want to lives her life she WILL need to sacrifice her career in the current climate of SK. We just don't know when she decides to pull the trigger.
Yeah. I agree, the current climate of sk sucks big time, but the earlier climate also wasn't that great! I think she has plans, just need to support her the best we can, because there's no telling when she might drop the ball in the next few years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
11 Mar 2022, 06:12
Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2022, 05:29
Guest wrote:
Yeah. I agree, the current climate of sk sucks big time, but the earlier climate also wasn't that great! I think she has plans, just need to support her the best we can, because there's no telling when she might drop the ball in the next few years.
X2 Many things can change in years so who knows. Like few years ago I couldn't even imagine she will release a song like shutdown.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

[spoiler]
maybe i am in the minority but i think mb is only idol who i will carry in my thoughts long after mmm is done, in the sense that she feels more like a person than an idol with how she interacts and the genuine warmth she exudes (its difficult to see her as only a celeb and not a person)

Sometimes when I think about it, I wonder if it's because we have seen her struggle not just with artistic expression but also self expression, and with the release of Shutdown, it feels like things have come full circle with both expressions.

From here on until she disappears from the public eye altogether which can be sooner or later, I think we are going to see her become more expressive in both areas and somehow manage to pull it together seamlessly in the manner that only she can do.

Maybe not having the gp's attention fixated on her unlike other kpop idols helps in these matters. However you won't see any of us complaining as long as she lives her truth and is visibly happy doing the same
[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Have you thought that maybe she still wants to make music, but she doesn't want to be an idol anymore? She could retire as an idol, and continue to make music independently.
It's not worth fighting over this though because whatever she says she wants to do today, could be different tomorrow. We'll have to wait and see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2022, 14:42
Guest wrote:
Have you thought that maybe she still wants to make music, but she doesn't want to be an idol anymore? She could retire as an idol, and continue to make music independently.
It's not worth fighting over this though because whatever she says she wants to do today, could be different tomorrow. We'll have to wait and see.
Anons here are clearly unaware of how many times she's said she doesn't want to retire anytime soon since that interview. Said she wants to put out a catchy song after Lunatic something that will be a hit with the gp, and release more music. Talked many times about releasing a full album too and she's starting a tv show host gig soon. Still talks a lot about her career plans and you're telling me she's retiring soon? Hence the pulling it out of your ass part, you're not keeping up with her so why are you even discussing her retirement plans lmao.

We don't know on what scale/format she's planning to release music on, but she's still going.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm gonna need any moonbyul fan/stan here to listen carefully. Maybe don't reply to any bait-y posts here considering the way things are right now. You don't know who's lurking here. Let this thread die for a while.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2022, 17:28
I'm gonna need any moonbyul fan/stan here to listen carefully. Maybe don't reply to any bait-y posts here considering the way things are right now. You don't know who's lurking here. Let this thread die for a while.
?? I am not on twitter, is there so drama happening again am not aware of ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2022, 17:28
go to the mamamoo thread? why should we stop just because of lurkers?

anyway, byul filmed for her new show today!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2022, 17:05
Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2022, 14:42
Guest wrote:
Anons here are clearly unaware of how many times she's said she doesn't want to retire anytime soon since that interview. Said she wants to put out a catchy song after Lunatic something that will be a hit with the gp, and release more music. Talked many times about releasing a full album too and she's starting a tv show host gig soon. Still talks a lot about her career plans and you're telling me she's retiring soon? Hence the pulling it out of your ass part, you're not keeping up with her so why are you even discussing her retirement plans lmao.

We don't know on what scale/format she's planning to release music on, but she's still going.
Retiring from idol life is not the same as retiring from show business/music, in case you didn't know. It's hilarious how Byul says one thing and people like you take it as gospel and start attacking everyone that says something different. Maybe twitter would be better suited for you.

(She already started that gig. It seems like you're the one who can't keep up with her. lmao)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As a byul stan I have a feeling the new things we’ll learn from this documentary will further ignite my hatred for rbw

such an ugly poster to

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2022, 07:10
As a byul stan I have a feeling the new things we’ll learn from this documentary will further ignite my hatred for rbw

such an ugly poster to
Do you think they're stupid enough to let their shitty behavior shown in the docu? (Not sarcasm) I know they're stupid af, and KJW seems to think he's untochable, but that would be a whole new level of stupidity for them. I hope the docu is well done, and that makes people realize how hard mmm worked for years to build up that company.

Imagine if someone did series of interviews with former employees of shitty companies like RBShit. The tea would be epic, but i guess they would be immediately sued so it will never happen. :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ No but i bet we’d get new stories of how rbw restricted byul from doing things. Of how she struggled to be relegated to the rapper role etc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by guest »

so glad to bias moonbyul, she is not only a good artist but a superb human being.
If we could put aside the negativity of how rbw treats her, we all in this thread lucked out picking her as a bias. Just so wholesome, giving and kind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonbyul is nominated for Brand Awards. Equivalent to a Daesang. Please help, the tutorial is so easy to follow and vpn to use is free

GoodShipLollipop
Reactions:

Post by GoodShipLollipop »

guest wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 11:54
so glad to bias moonbyul, she is not only a good artist but a superb human being.
If we could put aside the negativity of how rbw treats her, we all in this thread lucked out picking her as a bias. Just so wholesome, giving and kind.
As someone new to kpop, I don't understand the obsession with artists' record labels. It's like discussing how Red Velvet's janitorial staff needs to up its game. Did you hear G-Idle's HR rep just had a baby? Here are some pics of Apink's sound engineer's tattoos. 12 tattoos??? Way,way too many - that's why I stan Twice, their sound engineer only has 5...

Reactions:

Post by guest »

GoodShipLollipop wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 14:24
guest wrote:
As someone new to kpop, I don't understand the obsession with artists' record labels. It's like discussing how Red Velvet's janitorial staff needs to up its game. Did you hear G-Idle's HR rep just had a baby? Here are some pics of Apink's sound engineer's tattoos. 12 tattoos??? Way,way too many - that's why I stan Twice, their sound engineer only has 5...
Wrong thread bruh!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GoodShipLollipop wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 14:24
guest wrote:
No, it's not like that actually. If only it was that simple (who even discuses stuff like that?) Usually it's not an obsession, it's being outraged when you see how a company mistreats someone you admire, and it's mostly aimed at the CEOs. Some of the complains people have of the agencies are valid, like overworking the artists. Obviously forcing artists to work even when they're injured is not at the same level as talking about what x employee said on social media or, like you said, or finding out x has y amount of tattoos.

We have heard stories of girls having to hide and eat in the bathroom so they won't get scolded by managers, companies using padlocks on fridges and cameras everywhere to make sure they don't eat. One time a gg (anyone remember who it was?) was doing a live and one of the girls gave another girl a blanket to cover her legs, and the (male) manager got angry bc she did that, and at the end we saw the manager grab one of the girls by the hair, he didn't care he was on camera, imagine how agressive he was off camera. Sometimes it's good that people pay that much attention to companies' behavior so their employees don't get away with doing shit like that.

Anyways, fuck RBW and Source Music.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New day new coming out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not gonna act surprised like some moos but sad to see. Byul please see the light

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let's hope that in 2024 we don't have a surprise :nervous:. I think pretty much we're all hoping for her to leave. I don't know what other companies there are that she could join but anything is better than the one investing on nfts and with the weird moves on its stock..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2022, 02:10
[spoiler]
Not gonna act surprised like some moos but sad to see. Byul please see the light

[/spoiler]
I don't know why people are that surprised when esna told us (2 years ago?) that she wrote that song for her, ergo it didn't include a rap part. Though knowing Byul was willing to just not perform did surprise me, and I'm proud of her for standing her ground.

Regarding her seeing the light... Maybe she's one of those "better the devil you know than the devil you don't" kind of people. Do you think that maybe part of the reason why both Byul and Yong renewed was bc they think they're too "old" to start over in a new company? :tinfoil:

I can't stand to watch the immortal songs performances (minus my fave Violet Fragrance) bc it makes me sad to see her. And I feel so bad for esna bc they fucked her over so bad. KDH and KJW have been scummy since the beginning and yet some people keep defending them. I don't even wanna think about they shit they pull now that they're more "powerful" and wealthy. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2022, 04:05
Let's hope that in 2024 we don't have a surprise :nervous:. I think pretty much we're all hoping for her to leave. I don't know what other companies there are that she could join but anything is better than the one investing on nfts and with the weird moves on its stock..
Everyone is pretty into crypto and nfts in korea tho. Even the people she works with for youtube has an nft game on their website. I hope its a company with enough clout that can help her with promo. I know we all say CEO Moon but i just dont see it happening anytime soon? Maybe who knows

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
I love byul, she was the reason I got into kpop. Saw some yt recommendation of girlcrush kpop and well byul owns my entire Twitter feed since then :nervous:

But I do think renewing with that company was not a smart move. It's another discussion of what other company could she have gone to or what other path in career she could have chosen. But rbw just ain't it. Am not even talking about the past stuff, just mentioning the lack of support (bare minimum is also a hig benchmark for them when it comes to her)

However i do trust her and the though behind renewing, whatever it maybe. Hopefully the decision turns out well and by 2024 she's more established financially and artistically too. And free of this garbage company & Fandom once and for all (the things I read on ot4 Twitter...lol)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder who’s gonna the second guest on her channel for camping segment, and i also like the way her logo has three female emojis only and no men

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 20:24
I wonder who’s gonna the second guest on her channel for camping segment, and i also like the way her logo has three female emojis only and no men
Gonna be*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 20:31
Guest wrote:
Gonna be*
This first camping episode with Solar was pretty fun. I know it’s not gonna happen but I want to see her interact with Irene again. She did tell Hwasa they’d go camping so I’d like her to be one of her guests.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Hyojung and Seulgi or Eunbi plus another former Izone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 13:16
Guest wrote:
I love byul, she was the reason I got into kpop. Saw some yt recommendation of girlcrush kpop and well byul owns my entire Twitter feed since then :nervous:

But I do think renewing with that company was not a smart move. It's another discussion of what other company could she have gone to or what other path in career she could have chosen. But rbw just ain't it. Am not even talking about the past stuff, just mentioning the lack of support (bare minimum is also a hig benchmark for them when it comes to her)

However i do trust her and the though behind renewing,
whatever it maybe. Hopefully the decision turns out well and by 2024 she's more established financially and artistically too. And free of this garbage company & Fandom once and for all (the things I read on ot4 Twitter...lol)
Do lesbians get introduced to kpop by byul?? lol she was the reason i got into kpop too. Would be interesting to know :h5:

And i agree with the bold, i believe she knows what's the best for her, i think maybe she got a deal on the financial side tho (just what i think), because otherwise i don't know why would she have stayed. Like you say not even talking about the past, it's the minimal support... you just have to compare it with the last member comeback. They did her so wrong... not even uploding a video on time.

As for the guest on her camping segment i would love for kisum or seulgi to appear :$, but for second guest i believe it would be hwasa, they talked about it and she already accepted on byul's radio

Reactions:

Post by guest »

After watching the documentary I think byuls teammate on that football show got it spot on. She's really born to be loved.

Selfless and giving, her thoughts about mmm and just who she is speaks a lot! I hope she finds the love she is looking for and more. She is so much more than just a girl crush ...