Moonbyul - korean soloist

Reactions:

Re: Moonbyul - korean soloist

Post by Guest »

her ig picture today :$ . She's so fine.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Btw anything sus about yein besides her friendship with byul?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 17:16

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Yein is very straight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some anons here are really good at pretending to talk normally about moonbyul while bringing up the homophobic topic again in K-ent thread lmao. Bring your hatred drama to Twitter pls.

Kudos to your acting skills though :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 18:13
Guest wrote:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Yein is very straight
really? Why?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 19:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Yein is very straight
really? Why?
I mean she's a regular female idol w/o any solid receipts. She's not giving me vibes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 22:12
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 19:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Yein is very straight
really? Why?
I mean she's a regular female idol w/o any solid receipts. She's not giving me vibes
She was flirty with Byul on SMN, and I do find that behind clip on Queendom cute (when Yein mistakenly gave her real name instead of her phone after Byul asked). But I’m not familiar enough with her to know if Yein has any sus material outside of that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone joked that hwasa arrived in Paris actually for a date with her hairstylist. Just imagine if moonbyul was spotted in Europe with a woman

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How does someone from the US get tickets to her online concert?

Can’t read a lick of Korean

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 00:12

I was able to do it myself because the page was in English but I found this on twitter in case anyone needs a bit more guidance
[spoiler] [/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 00:12

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Ya'll in light of recent events I have concluded that byul inherited the curse of rbw and moomoos as part of her kpop journey :mask:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 05:39
Ya'll in light of recent events I have concluded that byul inherited the curse of rbw and moomoos as part of her kpop journey :mask:
×2.
New moos just token stan her :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moos want her to achieve some things so they can bring the whole group into it. MMM the first group to, MMM the first third gen group to. I'm glad at least some people have been calling it out now but around 2019-2020 the komca credits and writer who writes their own raps talking point just to shit on bl!nks was insufferable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 11:27
Moos want her to achieve some things so they can bring the whole group into it. MMM the first group to, MMM the first third gen group to. I'm glad at least some people have been calling it out now but around 2019-2020 the komca credits and writer who writes their own raps talking point just to shit on bl!nks was insufferable.
It was armymoos who did that and they still do. They token stan mmm, hate all the other women and always talk about how mmm isn't like other ggs to provoke other fandoms. Bg stans should go to extinct, they're the worst breed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 12:35
Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 11:27
It was armymoos who did that and they still do. They token stan mmm, hate all the other women and always talk about how mmm isn't like other ggs to provoke other fandoms. Bg stans should go to extinct, they're the worst breed.
They don't care about moonbyul getting dragged, they just wanna stick it to those blinks. Another thing about those armymoos is how much they always try and remind everyone about her friendship with Jin, in some ways I'm kinda glad there are no pictures of their hang outs cause they will guarantee use that for fanwars. The only person I want her to hangout with in that group is Hani! I hope she can do SMN this year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

On to Moonbyul's future company

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 11:20
guest wrote:
×2.
where my og 2014-2015 moomoos at

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2022, 02:54
guest wrote:
guest wrote:
×2.
I came in excited at the fact that mb had her own thread only to see it overrun by people of twitter. I stanned mmm around 2016 so a couple of years late, but I was around when 4s4c happened. Good times.

Never thought mb would still be treated the way she is by rbw or moomoos. It's quite a pity! Everyone was excited for her solo the most around 2017-18 ...

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
03 Mar 2022, 05:53
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
guest wrote:
×2.
I came in excited at the fact that mb had her own thread only to see it overrun by people of twitter. I stanned mmm around 2016 so a couple of years late, but I was around when 4s4c happened. Good times.

Never thought mb would still be treated the way she is by rbw or moomoos. It's quite a pity! Everyone was excited for her solo the most around 2017-18 ...
You were around 4s4c ? Me too. I miss those times. Mmm was literally dropping a new album every month it seemed. Ya'll remember the boycott moos did of an entire concert because they wanted the girls to rest. I miss that era, so chaotic 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
03 Mar 2022, 07:32
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
guest wrote:
×2.

You were around 4s4c ? Me too. I miss those times. Mmm was literally dropping a new album every month it seemed. Ya'll remember the boycott moos did of an entire concert because they wanted the girls to rest. I miss that era, so chaotic 😭
Whatttt....
Sorry I'm new to the mmm fandom, didn't know about this boycott moos incident, what other stuff did they boycott too? Can share?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2022, 13:16
guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

×2.

Whatttt....
Sorry I'm new to the mmm fandom, didn't know about this boycott moos incident, what other stuff did they boycott too? Can share?
DA.
It was a mmm concert but 4s4c was so hectic as an era that moos wanted the girls to rest. This is when we had true ot4s now we have snakes.

Also mb hurt her back pretty bad and the other girls also were carrying injuries during this period. PWS even went on record to say the girls seemed tired and were quieter compared to earlier years. The Chinese fan base of byul pulled a lot of sales for mmm back then (not sure about other members fanbases)

Fandom was renowned for being peaceful, so when the requests to rbw fell on deaf ears the major fanbases announced a boycott (something similar to how byuls Chinese fanbase has done now for the lne china statement fiasco) ... difference was there were not many groups under rbw back then so they listened and canned the concert... now they just don't care (which is why most kmoos have dipped and would appreciate if ms would not have renewed).

There is a lot that happened back then. I would recommend reading up on byuls parts though (mostly mistreatment by rbw as usual and cute variety show appearances. Byul was quite popular back then, used to have a strong loyal fanbase - still does, but current lot of imoos are mostly straight I guess and prefer skin show ... but that's off topic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
03 Mar 2022, 13:28
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2022, 13:16
guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Whatttt....
DA.
It was a mmm concert but 4s4c was so hectic as an era that moos wanted the girls to rest. This is when we had true ot4s now we have snakes.

Also mb hurt her back pretty bad and the other girls also were carrying injuries during this period. PWS even went on record to say the girls seemed tired and were quieter compared to earlier years. The Chinese fan base of byul pulled a lot of sales for mmm back then (not sure about other members fanbases)

Fandom was renowned for being peaceful, so when the requests to rbw fell on deaf ears the major fanbases announced a boycott (something similar to how byuls Chinese fanbase has done now for the lne china statement fiasco) ... difference was there were not many groups under rbw back then so they listened and canned the concert... now they just don't care (which is why most kmoos have dipped and would appreciate if ms would not have renewed).

There is a lot that happened back then. I would recommend reading up on byuls parts though (mostly mistreatment by rbw as usual and cute variety show appearances. Byul was quite popular back then, used to have a strong loyal fanbase - still does, but current lot of imoos are mostly straight I guess and prefer skin show ... but that's off topic.
Anon is so savage. :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Of the 4 part project byul really got the short end of the stick, not only was red moon rushed she didn't get a new solo song for the album as well. Selfish was already released but rbw just had to re use the song for the album and it wasn't even a solo meanwhile the others got a new song.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
guest wrote:
×2.
Didnt y'all already kick them out with the whole "it is wrong to ship real people!!! I hate [ship name] shipper they are delulu and not respecting the girls" :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
guest wrote:
×2.
2016 moo here. 4s4c is like just yesterday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2022, 13:57
Of the 4 part project byul really got the short end of the stick, not only was red moon rushed she didn't get a new solo song for the album as well. Selfish was already released but rbw just had to re use the song for the album and it wasn't even a solo meanwhile the others got a new song.
I've always felt like Blue_S is supposed to be Byul's era, not Red. Red was so rushed and lacks of B's signature style. The girl hates summer too 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2022, 14:14
Guest wrote:
I've always felt like Blue_S is supposed to be Byul's era, not Red. Red was so rushed and lacks of B's signature style. The girl hates summer too 😂
fr and like byul is the angsty one among the group they shouldve given her that period instead. Calling the album Blue Moon wouldve worked too as summer correlates to solar more. That damn company!! Its so unfortunate her contract is until 2024

Guest Numero 1
Reactions:

Post by Guest Numero 1 »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2022, 15:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
fr and like byul is the angsty one among the group they shouldve given her that period instead. Calling the album Blue Moon wouldve worked too as summer correlates to solar more. That damn company!! Its so unfortunate her contract is until 2024
Agreed.
I hope she doesn't renew again. I can't stand that stupid company, they don't deserve her. I'm glad she branched out because that will bring more work opportunities for her if she ever decides to stop singing.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
🤣 This for me is on same level of stupidity with asking her not to smile in the early days because it looked ugly. Who says that (I mean except rbw of course)

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
03 Mar 2022, 16:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
🤣 This for me is on same level of stupidity with asking her not to smile in the early days because it looked ugly. Who says that (I mean except rbw of course)
Wait what?! RBW told her to not smile ... is this for real ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2022, 14:06
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
guest wrote:
×2.
Didnt y'all already kick them out with the whole "it is wrong to ship real people!!! I hate [ship name] shipper they are delulu and not respecting the girls" :rofl:
what are you even on about, I was there for mamamoo since june 2014 baby

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2022, 19:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
guest wrote:
×2.
Dang! You a old one.
How much has mb changed since the years ? Or is she the same ? ( as a person ofcourse)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hopefully we get a Chemistry live! :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2022, 15:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She definitely thrived during Blue, stepping up her game in melodic rap, co-composed a song (No More Drama), choreo fit her perfectly etc. This might be a reach to some people but I feel like Byul was not comfortable during Red Moon and she had to endure lots of physical pain (injuries, stye and cramps) and stress causing her to lose weight - definitely not a good time for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
04 Mar 2022, 02:05
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2022, 19:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

×2.
Dang! You a old one.
How much has mb changed since the years ? Or is she the same ? ( as a person ofcourse)
DA. I'm not veteran as 2014 but I kinda noticed something interesting about Byul over the years: I remember watching their first offline meeting in 2014 (Piano Man era), Byul's vibe was different compared to YTB era up until 4s4c. She acted bold and humourous, link

She seems to change since MMM got into limelight with UOAY. She became more conscious, passive and quiet, hence she was notoriously known as the 'quiet/normal one' in 'beagle' bunch MMM. Could be because she was really like that but I couldn't also shake the feeling that she felt certain pressures to shape herself into more 'mainstream/girlier' appearance, aka YTB era.

And 4s4c era is the one where Byul might have grown the most. Also MMM's position was already solidified at this stage where the girls have the budget and freedom to follow their true styles, instead of uniforms like previous eras. I feel like she has found her balance in style, more comfortable and confident in herself, found her groove for melodic rap.

Despite all of the changes throughout the time, I gotta give her big props for being so consistent with herself: acting and dressing androgynous (being known as a big time 'girl crush') even though it might be frowned upon by SK and the entertainment industry.

In terms of gay tendencies, yeah she is always obvious I guess. She liked Krystal during 2014-15 (being heartbroken when K dates Ka*). MS was/still is the biggest ship. She's chivalrous towards other women and 'bruh' with guys lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:hmmm:

GuestW
Reactions:

Post by GuestW »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2022, 10:39
[spoiler][/spoiler]

It's funny to see everyone theorizing that it's Minji. Or discovering who Minji is.

guedt5432
Reactions:

Post by guedt5432 »

GuestW wrote:
05 Mar 2022, 11:00
Guest wrote:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

It's funny to see everyone theorizing that it's Minji. Or discovering who Minji is.
Yaaas. My theory about minji being sus was right!
I always thought that given how byul used to mention minji after debut in the early years of mmm + her being part of mbs tattoo... there had to be some link, dismissed it as a delulu thinking on my part. But byul saying that stuff in her concert, more or less confirmed it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yea everyone who knows who she is, is thinking it’s about minji

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:lol: at people misreading that tweet and thinking Byul meant she too hid her feelings for her friend for 10 years

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Okay so no guests at her concert today
She sang shutdown alone :sadangel:

Guest-
Reactions:

Post by Guest- »

guedt5432 wrote:
05 Mar 2022, 11:13
GuestW wrote:
05 Mar 2022, 11:00
Guest wrote:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Yaaas. My theory about minji being sus was right!
I always thought that given how byul used to mention minji after debut in the early years of mmm + her being part of mbs tattoo... there had to be some link, dismissed it as a delulu thinking on my part. But byul saying that stuff in her concert, more or less confirmed it
I wouldn't say it's right? That person being Minji is speculation, but nothing confirmed that it's her. Could also be someone we don't know about. I mean, I'm all for it if it is Minji. It's nice when people can still be friends after a relationship. Clearly they're still in contact, what with her doing the art for Byul's dog instagram pfp. Also the constant thanks in their albums.
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2022, 12:42
Okay so no guests at her concert today
She sang shutdown alone :sadangel:
Honestly, I'd either want it to be Seori or no one lol. Her voice is just too irreplaceable for me. Wonder if tomorrow will be any different (regarding guests or no guests).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That’s why she always thanked Minji in their albums? For being the source of inspiration for songs?🤣

well joke aside I actually can’t imagine that was Minji tbh. Byul used to shit on the love and hate person really hard.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2022, 13:24
That’s why she always thanked Minji in their albums? For being the source of inspiration for songs?🤣

well joke aside I actually can’t imagine that was Minji tbh. Byul used to shit on the love and hate person really hard.
She said she still talks to the person love and hate is about so they didnt seem to take it badly or maybe they made up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bummed no seori but understandable since she's having a comeback soon and mirani looks pretty busy hosting a new show. I'll take this over having someone else sing their parts anyway. Super excited for the concert!! Didn’t watch most videos posted but hopefully there are new surprises for day 2

Gue
Reactions:

Post by Gue »

Guest wrote:

Minji might be not those ex, maybe Byul has two exes or she just described only one side of their relationship before, early she said that she perceives her past relationship another way now and her ex isn’t actually a bitch, she even admitted she’s kind of interested of this person again

guestmoo
Reactions:

Post by guestmoo »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2022, 14:04
Guest wrote:

She said she still talks to the person love and hate is about so they didnt seem to take it badly or maybe they made up

Don't think they made up. Byul has mentioned how her views on love have changed on smn. It's nice to see her not be as bitter as she was about this in the past. Mb really has grown as person :wub:

Tseug
Reactions:

Post by Tseug »

They’re cuuute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Come on it has to be minji. She even got a tattoo made about her and called her "my only close friend" like how many times have we said that about a girl we're dating (talking to closeted lesbians here)? It makes perfect sense, we know they're probably still friends but she hasn't mentioned her in a while and they were really close. Still it's kinda tough, going from friends to dating to friends again.

On another note, I'm watching the concert tomorrow and I'm praying she goes a little bit more out on those body rolls during the Shutdown performance :nervous: please moonbyul I want to lose my shit even more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reading up on a few posts, it is kinda sad to see how newer moomoos treat moonbyul it's true. From what I've seen, there's this certain solo fanbase for her that's really gay, but like to the point where they don't make it the sole purpose of stanning her. They're older fans too from what I've gathered. Some moos are also respectful of that but the majority are cringe when it comes to her, must be their age.

I don't get the obsession with needing her to show skin or whatever, when she's clearly not the most comfortable with that and it's not her style like you chose the wrong person to be a fan of if that's what you're looking for, the "empowered" woman showing skin trope is not really her thing.

I don't see her fanbase deserting her anytime soon though, she's got the most loyal fans I've ever encountered in kpop. Seeing as how she's growing her radio hosting gig and is scheduled for more variety shows appearances, I'm thinking she's here to stay for a little while longer than what we thought.