Korean Entertainment - Part II

Reactions:

Re: Korean entertainment part II

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 23:26
What did you girls think of NMIXX’s debut song? I thought it was a shitshow. JYP really hype their debut only to give them that trash. Lily sounds good though.
They tried to pull an I got a boy but it flopped. Igab is also a mess but it’s a more cohesive mess. this song sounds like it was produced by a highschooler that doesn’t know what he’s doing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 23:30
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 23:26
What did you girls think of NMIXX’s debut song? I thought it was a shitshow. JYP really hype their debut only to give them that trash. Lily sounds good though.
They tried to pull an I got a boy but it flopped. Igab is also a mess but it’s a more cohesive mess. this song sounds like it was produced by a highschooler that doesn’t know what he’s doing.
Imagine being those who bought their blind-package album 😆.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Feb 2022, 14:10
Guest wrote:
20 Feb 2022, 04:50
Are there any fictional movies in a Kpop setting? Like, drama within a fake Kpop group or something like that?
It's not a movie but there is a series called Idol: The Coup. It came out last year. I only watched the first two episodes (since you had to pay to watch the rest) so I'm not sure how the whole thing turned out. I was just curious to see how Exy was as an actress.
i reccomend this too (watched it). hani (former exid) is the protagonist btw. and there's kind of a sismance between hani's character and exy's.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:01
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 17:54
Enough with all this purity culture bullshit.
Are you all out of your fucking minds??? Did you wait before you turned 18 to label yourselves? Is that when you started forming your sexuality? Come on now, some people know they’re gay in 1st grade some figure it out wayyyyy past when they turn 18. Just because you are fucking 30 doesn’t mean there aren’t people under 18 here who want to talk about idols their age.

Nevermind, that all this is perpetuating that sexuality is bad in itself, especially anything outside of the hetero. It’s fucking creepy the way that you “the adults” are trying to police what is pure and what is not, all while YOU are the ones making everything sexual. Your thinking is distorted and you’re trying to send us back 50 years, you’re the ones that need help. Being obsessed with purity is not healthy and neither is righteous anger.
Rules are rules. No minors are discussed on this board because users are supposed to be adults. So if you're underage you shouldn't be here either. If you want to stay, that's on you but don't expect everyone else to cater to you, kid.
This. Why are these kids even here? Go to twitter or reddit and discuss your underage faves there and if you're an adult and wants to talk about these underage idols, please seek help.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HOW TO SPOT THE MALE IVE TROLL
  • frequently uses gifs and may link to videos
  • uses random empty spoilers with the name changed
  • emphasizes the members ages
  • thinks anyone who doesn't want to discuss minors because it's against the rules is just trying to be "pure" since "they're pretty much of age anyways"
  • particular use of beautiful and gorgeous
  • also posts Karina
If you see anything that matches his posting pattern :dnft:
:dnft:
:dnft:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 03:07

안유진 = gay
The song is good

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 02:39
O.O SOTY

[spoiler]Yujin :heart: [/spoiler]
Soty? You must be on some crack

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 04:19
Guest wrote:
O.O SOTY

They don’t possess ears 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[spoiler]
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 04:21
[spoiler]okay I'll be the first non male on here to admit that I do ship Wonyoung and Yujin a bit. It's that growing up from childhood to now trope that gets me😅[/spoiler]
we really dgaf. stop talking about minors here [/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

any thoughs on clc?

YUJIN
Reactions:

Post by YUJIN »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 04:19
Guest wrote:
O.O SOTY

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 04:21
[spoiler]okay I'll be the first non male on here to admit that I do ship Wonyoung and Yujin a bit. It's that growing up from childhood to now trope that gets me😅[/spoiler]
You ship them even though there’s rumors of them hating each other?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thread is quiet. Maybe we can list cliques the girls are in. Just for fun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is ITZY sign?? Lol! It looks like scissoring sign

[spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

no offence to the nmixx girls but their visuals are not there.. at least half of them. Definitely not the visuals that are supposed to be coming from one of the big three companies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 08:24
no offence to the nmixx girls but their visuals are not there.. at least half of them. Definitely not the visuals that are supposed to be coming from one of the big three companies.
I think they’re more talented than Aespa but their songs are so trashy. Hopefully they can get better songs in the future

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel so bad for the nmixx girls, they're super talented but the song is just horrible. Never seen a song from a big3 girl group flop like this on the charts. Who thought it was a good idea to debut with a song like that...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The gender ratio of fans who purchased the album on Aladin

Highest female:male ratio
1. StayC
2. Mamamoo
3. Kep1er
4. Aespa
5. (G)I-dle

I'm surprised about Stayc. I guess they lost lot of male fans after their misandry controversy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 08:59
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 08:24
I think they’re more talented than Aespa but their songs are so trashy. Hopefully they can get better songs in the future
I don't know about their talent they just seem like any other kpop girl group. I'm just talking about what I do know which is the visuals. and it's subpar.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 09:38

1. StayC
2. Mamamoo
3. Kep1er
4. Aespa
5. (G)I-dle

I'm surprised about Stayc. I guess they lost lot of male fans after their misandry controversy.
Wait, StayC has misandry controversy? Time to stan a new group

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

if the rumours are true, all the more to stan STAYC :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 10:06
[spoiler]
Guest wrote:

1. StayC
2. Mamamoo
3. Kep1er
4. Aespa
5. (G)I-dle

[/spoiler]

Gross men getting angry over nothing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yubin and bomi exchanging numbers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 10:18
Guest wrote:
[spoiler]
Guest wrote:

1. StayC
2. Mamamoo
3. Kep1er
4. Aespa
5. (G)I-dle

[/spoiler]

:rofl: :rofl: Good for them.

We all know what "boost morale" means. And we all know why soldiers are obsessed with female idols, even male idols talked about it when they came back. Now they act all high and mighty gtfo :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

1. StayC
2. Mamamoo
3. Kep1er
4. Aespa
5. (G)I-dle

Had to go look it up (through the qts) cause I couldn’t understand anything lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If I’m a trainee, I would only want to debut in the Big 4 or discard my dream. It seems like if you’re not from the Big 4, not only you have to pay lots of money to debut but your agency makes you do shady shit like performing for the military

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m surprised Somi has high female ratio, higher than most groups that I expected. Does that mean only straight girls like her because I don’t see her listed on the local lesbians chart?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can you recommend me some of your favorite Korean movies and series that are available on Netflix, please? I'm not looking for a particular genre. As long as the story is good and interesting and not dragging, I'll watch it.

I'm currently watching All of Us are Dead. I like it so far.

I've already seen these:
Boys Over Flowers
My Name
My Love from the Star

The Silent Sea is on my list but haven't started it.

The Korean movies I've seen are mostly the very popular ones like:
Parasite
My Sassy Girl
Train to Busan
Snowpiercer

Thanks in advance!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 12:49
Can you recommend me some of your favorite Korean movies and series that are available on Netflix, please? I'm not looking for a particular genre. As long as the story is good and interesting and not dragging, I'll watch it.

I've already seen these:
Boys Over Flowers
My Name
My Love from the Star

Parasite
My Sassy Girl
Train to Busan
Snowpiercer

Thanks in advance!
No offence OP, but your in the Korean thread on the L chat and you haven't seen The Handmaiden? Hand back your lesbian card forthwith.. :P

It's based on the Sarah Walters novel/BBC drama Fingersmith and is a lesbian classic. It's on Netflix in my country hopefully it will be on in yours.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 13:02
Guest wrote:

I've already seen these:
Boys Over Flowers
My Name
My Love from the Star

Parasite
My Sassy Girl
Train to Busan
Snowpiercer

Thanks in advance!
No offence OP, but your in the Korean thread on the L chat and you haven't seen The Handmaiden? Hand back your lesbian card forthwith.. :P

It's based on the Sarah Walters novel/BBC drama Fingersmith and is a lesbian classic. It's on Netflix in my country hopefully it will be on in yours.
Oh my! I can't believe I forgot to include that one in the list of movies I've already watched. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For fucks sake, how many times you morons have to be told to not post minors here? You kids need to go back to twitter and stay there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I've already seen these:
Boys Over Flowers
My Name
My Love from the Star

Parasite
My Sassy Girl
Train to Busan
Snowpiercer

Thanks in advance!
These are the ones ive watched that i really like (I watch Kdramas more than K-movies)

Full House
Coffee Prince
Stairway to Heaven
Angry Mom (this is soooo good and so underrated)
Mine (also very good)
To the Beautiful You
Two Outs in the Ninth Inning
My Name is Kim Sam Soon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 12:01
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 10:18
Guest wrote:
[spoiler]
Guest wrote:

1. StayC
2. Mamamoo
3. Kep1er
4. Aespa
5. (G)I-dle

[/spoiler]

:rofl: :rofl: Good for them.

We all know what "boost morale" means. And we all know why soldiers are obsessed with female idols, even male idols talked about it when they came back. Now they act all high and mighty gtfo :eyeroll:
X2 I don’t want minors performing sexualized dances at all. The men getting sensitive about what the girls said are probably weirdos

STMTH
Administrator
Reactions: 28

Post by STMTH »

Administrator's note: All individuals discussed on this forum must be age 18+. This forum does not permit discussion of minors. Thread may be subject to removal without warning for violation.
1 Image
:smurf:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Underage, twitter stan or whatever the fuck you guys are called. Stop posting your underage idols here, you're going to ruin it for everyone and get this thread shut down. There's literally a lot of platforms where you can freely post and discuss your faves and yet you airheads choose this board and violate the rules :spank:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok The Admin has spoken. The thread can be removed without warning. Let’s make it very clear. These groups are not to be discussed AT ALL. If anyone discuss them, regardless of shipping or not, just report them.

- STAYC
- IVE
- NMIXX

Feel free to add more groups. But basically, the any group that has members born later than 2003 shall not be discussed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl: Director aint slick

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 01:20
Ok The Admin has spoken. The thread can be removed without warning. Let’s make it very clear. These groups are not to be discussed AT ALL. If anyone discuss them, regardless of shipping or not, just report them.

- STAYC
- IVE
- NMIXX
Feel free to add more groups. But basically, the any group that has members born later than 2003 shall not be discussed.
I Only talk about actual suspected gays like KARINA and SOMI :goldstar:
Not interested in those plastic minors ^o)
THANK YOU MODS for removing those young girls and groups :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 05:56
Guest wrote:

- STAYC
- IVE
- NMIXX
Calling minors plastic while encouraging everyone to talk about karina :rofl: I'm glad mods are finally taking action against people talking about minors but you just sound weirdly misogynistic towards literal children since it's obviously not out of a place of criticism of the industry when majority of idols get ps anyways. ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 05:56
Guest wrote:

- STAYC
- IVE
- NMIXX
I wish it was Karina and Somi who went dating last week, and not Giselle. Even if they went platonically, at least those stupid shippers will shut up. They’re getting more and more stupid with their “I told you so”.

They’re getting louder with Karina is dating that guy because she cut her hair for him. But can’t decide which member it is that’s “dating” her.

Somi posted her dinner during dinner time and V Day post during V Day and those shippers said, “see they’re dating!” Because the guy also posted his dinner and V Day greeting at those same times. You know times when it’s appropriate to have dinner and V Day? :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish it was Karina and Somi who went dating last week, and not Giselle. Even if they went platonically, at least those stupid shippers will shut up. They’re getting more and more stupid with their “I told you so”.
They’re getting louder with Karina is dating that guy because she cut her hair for him. But can’t decide which member it is that’s “dating” her.
Somi posted her dinner during dinner time and V Day post during V Day and those shippers said, “see they’re dating!” Because the guy also posted his dinner and V Day greeting at those same times. You know times when it’s appropriate to have dinner and V Day? :eyeroll:
How dumb are these boyband shippers?
SOMI literally said BOY BYE On valentines day and these numbskulls are shipping even more?
Karina cut her hair, many idols change their hair, why link it to some pathetic boy?

The problem here is Somi & Karina are too popular with many brands and ads and in big 3 companies, so newer boygroups will always ship them with their irrelevant members. I except shipping will only increase more. :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

- STAYC
- IVE
- NMIXX

Would it be fine if you discussed some individual members of those groups or groups with big age gaps between members

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 10:17
Guest wrote:

- STAYC
- IVE
- NMIXX

Would it be fine if you discussed some individual members of those groups or groups with big age gaps between members
No. We don’t even know if the Admin will know the difference. They would just see them as underage group and shut down the thread. I myself don’t even know each of the member age/age gap.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 10:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

- STAYC
- IVE
- NMIXX

No. We don’t even know if the Admin will know the difference. They would just see them as underage group and shut down the thread. I myself don’t even know each of the member age/age gap.
Biggest one would be the youngest in IVE. She's quite literally a child, so better safe than sorry.

I do want to clarify the rules though. If you talk about one member from one of these groups who's in age without mentioning their group, does it count? Or is it a blanket statement?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

- STAYC
- IVE
- NMIXX

Yes, you can discuss adult individual 18+ of the group without bringing up minor.
STMTH
Administrator's note: All individuals discussed on this forum must be age 18+. This forum does not permit discussion of minors.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 10:28
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 10:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

- STAYC
- IVE
- NMIXX

Biggest one would be the youngest in IVE. She's quite literally a child, so better safe than sorry.

I do want to clarify the rules though. If you talk about one member from one of these groups who's in age without mentioning their group, does it count? Or is it a blanket statement?
I’m pretty sure it’s a blanket statement. All it takes is someone to report your post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[spoiler]
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 10:16
How dumb are these boyband shippers?
SOMI literally said BOY BYE On valentines day and these numbskulls are shipping even more?
Karina cut her hair, many idols change their hair, why link it to some pathetic boy?

The problem here is Somi & Karina are too popular with many brands and ads and in big 3 companies, so newer boygroups will always ship them with their irrelevant members. I except shipping will only increase more. :-/
[/spoiler]

I’m so sick of them and now their accounts are spreading to the Kpop prediction accts and people take it as the truth.

Btw I don’t follow SEULGI but apparently she’s also being discussed with the same guy as Somi. What’s the tea on SEULGI?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taeny is so obvious yet so ... unlikely.
Maybe bc Tiffany is too straight,but Taeyeon use to go way out her usual for Tiffany,I can't explain it , whether it's her emotional dependence or attachment,but TY never accommodated for anyone else like that. The way Taeyeon looks at tiffany with vulnerable eyes ,she never looks at anyone like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 11:06
Taeny is so obvious yet so ... unlikely.
Maybe bc Tiffany is too straight,but Taeyeon use to go way out her usual for Tiffany,I can't explain it , whether it's her emotional dependence or attachment,but TY never accommodated for anyone else like that. The way Taeyeon looks at tiffany with vulnerable eyes ,she never looks at anyone like that.
Girl this is 2022 and not zetaboard, yeah they did fuck a few times so what? Move on please. I swear locksmith was being clowned back then for a reason =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 20:55
Guest wrote:

I've already seen these:
Boys Over Flowers
My Name
My Love from the Star

Parasite
My Sassy Girl
Train to Busan
Snowpiercer

Thanks in advance!
These are the ones ive watched that i really like (I watch Kdramas more than K-movies)

Full House
Coffee Prince
Stairway to Heaven
Angry Mom (this is soooo good and so underrated)
Mine (also very good)
To the Beautiful You
Two Outs in the Ninth Inning
My Name is Kim Sam Soon
x2 for Mine
Nevertheless (for the wlw content only)
Hometown Cha Cha Cha
(As you mentioned above) The Silent Sea
It's Okay to Not be Okay
Startup
Search WWW
Hellbound