19 Dec 2021, 02:04
Guest wrote:
17 Dec 2021, 19:59
Guest wrote:
17 Dec 2021, 11:04

It's been ideologically captured by overly sensitive woke idiots
True.

NO, QUITE THE OPPOSITE.
If you think it's the opposite then you are a woke.
OF COURSE I AM WOKE. AND TRULY PROUD OF IT! WOKE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GOOD THING. THE LIES OF THE GENDER-CRITICAL CULT WILL NEVER STOP WOKE. IT IS TIME TO FINALLY ACCEPT THAT, TERFS.
You sound creepy and like you're in a cult.

Reactions:

Re: Moderators

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 20:37
Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 19:49
Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 05:13
Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2021, 11:07
Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2021, 02:04

NO, QUITE THE OPPOSITE.
If you think it's the opposite then you are a woke.
OF COURSE I AM WOKE. AND TRULY PROUD OF IT! WOKE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GOOD THING. THE LIES OF THE GENDER-CRITICAL CULT WILL NEVER STOP WOKE. IT IS TIME TO FINALLY ACCEPT THAT, TERFS.
I think you're talking about yourself there.
NO SHIT, SHERLOCK
At least you admit that your cult is all about lies. :genius:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm sick of HOMOPHOBIC moderators deleting everything and closing threads. Open the Chloe Grace Moretz, Carmilla and other lesbian related threads you've closed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello, please remove MERS as being the moderator for the St. Vincent thread. This person constantly locks the thread for no reason and deletes on topic posts. They are also clearly shipping St. Vincent with her assistant so not a suitable person for being a moderator.
It's not okay that you constantly lock the thread because you don't like the on topic discussions people are having.
For example now we have facts from St. Vincent herself because of new interview and this moderator has deleted everything and locked the thread.
Disgusting and wrong.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

FIRE DADOU
FIRE DADOU
FIRE DADOU

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Dec 2021, 10:15
FIRE DADOU
FIRE DADOU
FIRE DADOU
and MERS

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Dec 2021, 14:22
Guest wrote:
FIRE DADOU
FIRE DADOU
FIRE DADOU
and MERS
And steampunkkitty and there were also many complaints about mcdumbass who's moderating GEN Q thread. At least these 4 need to go.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A bunch of us confronted your Mod in the Online dating thread about improper banning and harassment via anon accounts. They then continued to harass us individually on different threads. I was harassed on the astrological one and told I deserved the harassment? You realize that as an admin, if the complaints arent taken seriously you are legally liable for your lack of action. Especially in regards to a mod cyberstalking users.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Dec 2021, 14:51
Guest wrote:
26 Dec 2021, 14:22
Guest wrote:
FIRE DADOU
FIRE DADOU
FIRE DADOU
and MERS
And steampunkkitty and there were also many complaints about mcdumbass who's moderating GEN Q thread. At least these 4 need to go.
The one in The L Word thread needs to go. How many times do we need to complain about them before something gets done? 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moderator at the Blackpink thread please. Can it be turned into private as well where people have to have accounts to post?

STMTH
Administrator
Reactions: 28

Post by STMTH »

Just a reminder that including links to your post showing the issues as they play out in the thread is key. Please present the receipts, folks.
:smurf:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

STMTH wrote:
27 Dec 2021, 06:39
Just a reminder that including links to your post showing the issues as they play out in the thread is key. Please present the receipts, folks.
What's the point? People did that and you were still saying it isn't true. You never do anything. Besides, it's hard to have proof of something that has been deleted by your mod or if one of them bans you for no reason, you get that, right? Numerous complaints are proof enough that there's something wrong with certain mods.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

STMTH wrote:
Haven't seen you around for some time Smurf. Was almost beginning to miss you. :shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Dec 2021, 10:13
STMTH wrote:
What's the point? People did that and you were still saying it isn't true. You never do anything. Besides, it's hard to have proof of something that has been deleted by your mod or if one of them bans you for no reason, you get that, right? Numerous complaints are proof enough that there's something wrong with certain mods.
X2. How can we link posts when certain mods just delete them all and ban us? There's a few that you really need to fire from the job because they've become power hungry.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

STMTH wrote:
This is a ridiculous post and request when you know that isn’t possible since the rogue mods delete everything and ban people as it’s happening.

Come on, you’ve been around for a long time and I know you’re not stupid. So either you just don’t care at all or you’re in on it too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p4143252

Whoever the second last poster was in that post banned everyone for some hours just because we disagreed with them. This seems to be a common complaint across the entire board. Can I suggest taking the banning privileges away from moderators?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Smurf Alex, Sentry, rxd, marriauno, jpg., Ripley must continue mod the board but the rest should be fired

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think the mod mcdumbass is the one who constantly deletes posts and bans people for no reason. I always see them ~coincidentally~ online any time it happens. Get rid of their ass.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Dec 2021, 20:47

Whoever the second last poster was in that post banned everyone for some hours just because we disagreed with them. This seems to be a common complaint across the entire board. Can I suggest taking the banning privileges away from moderators?
x2 This.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 16:31
Guest wrote:

x2 This.
X3. Mods should NOT have banning privileges.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 18:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2 This.
X100 they should have to also provide a reason for deleting posts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 17:00
Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 18:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2 This.
X100 they should have to also provide a reason for deleting posts.
If you go to the complaints thread you will see people asking for stuff to be deleted for really pretty reasons.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is mcdumbass permanently banning people from the Hailee Steinfeld thread and deleting posts that don’t violate TOS. I’ve been involved with the L Chat community for over 12 years and now I’ve been permanently banned with no warning or explanation. Looks like many people are having the same issue with that thread and that mod

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jan 2022, 03:08
Why is mcdumbass permanently banning people from the Hailee Steinfeld thread and deleting posts that don’t violate TOS. I’ve been involved with the L Chat community for over 12 years and now I’ve been permanently banned with no warning or explanation. Looks like many people are having the same issue with that thread and that mod
Multiple people have complained about how mcdumbass constantly and excessively bans people, most of the time for no reason. But the admins don't seem to care, so... *shrug*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Would a mod please clean the Motherland Fort Salem thread? It’s going on the 2nd page discussing hetero relationships and rumors. All posts were reported yesterday and today but none have been deleted. Thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jan 2022, 03:08
No, we're not. The only posts that get deleted are the ones trolling about boyfriends and straightness which if you'd been in the lchat for 12 years you'd know it's against the rules. Whichever mod is on that thread, thank you for your work.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How do you know every post that is being removed? You don’t find it suspicious that it is the same mod banning people from the Dickinson-related threads? I have been on L Chat for more than 12 years so I’m well aware of the stuff that has been posted here that blatantly violated rules and never received any punishment whatsoever. Sorry, but I think getting a permanent ban without any warning is beyond excessive, especially when the post didn’t violate the rules in the first place.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

how much time does it take to activate new account?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 15:21
Smurf Alex, Sentry, rxd, marriauno, jpg., Ripley must continue mod the board but the rest should be fired
How do you even know which mods supervise which threads???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 02:37
Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 15:21
How do you even know which mods supervise which threads???
Da JPG. is a TRA and possibly a queertard, not even a lesbian. Don't ever trust this board on her hands.

AlexCabot
Administrator
Reactions: 31

Post by AlexCabot »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 19:12
how much time does it take to activate new account?
Please post the name you registered under and I will look into it.

STMTH
Administrator

Post by STMTH »

All OT posts will be removed from this thread without further notice.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jan 2022, 23:59
How do you know every post that is being removed? You don’t find it suspicious that it is the same mod banning people from the Dickinson-related threads? I have been on L Chat for more than 12 years so I’m well aware of the stuff that has been posted here that blatantly violated rules and never received any punishment whatsoever. Sorry, but I think getting a permanent ban without any warning is beyond excessive, especially when the post didn’t violate the rules in the first place.
x2 I postedPost #799 and was immediately banned. It looks like it's mcdumbass according to the ban inquiries thread..

Yadom
Veteran
Reactions: 951

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

Post by Yadom »

I would like to moderate the Blackpink thread.

https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... tart=44485

There are lots of people derailing the thread there, often via het talk.

I would like the opportunity to manage the thread without it being placed in the members-only area, which I feel would be detrimental to the thread also.
Last edited by Yadom on 08 Jan 2022, 11:26, edited 1 time in total.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yadom wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 10:08

Fuck you! A Rosè anti should not be a mod.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yadom wrote:

I would like the opportunity to manage the thread without it being placed in the members-only area, which I feel would be detrimental to the thread also.
no, it's all your fault.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yadom wrote:

We don't need you there. BP thread was able to manage on its own before you came, so having you as a moderator is a no-no. Who knows what kind of shit are you going to post again in the group and anyone who's against you will be censored. Again, no one likes you there Yadom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello admin. Can I ask for the ban to be lifted on my IP addresses pls(phone and wifi). It’s been 4 months, thanks. What do I need to do? Cos I’ve emailed you guys few times.

STMTH
Administrator

Post by STMTH »

Yadom wrote:

Thank you for your interest. It is declined. Having a moderator the majority of thread regulars are antagonistic towards defeats the purpose. Posts should be on topic and conform to thread rules and forum ToS.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

STMTH wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 08:45
Yadom wrote:

Thank you for your interest. It is declined. Having a moderator the majority of thread regulars are antagonistic towards defeats the purpose. Posts should be on topic and conform to thread rules and forum ToS.
There are many threads that currently have mods that the majority is antagonistic towards, you know that because they're constantly mentioned in the complaints forum yet you do nothing about them. Weird that you're not giving a chance to any new moderators but let the existing ones continue to do the damage to the forum, let them do as they please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello, I was wondering why the number of mods has been the same since 2020?

https://web.archive.org/web/20201026043 ... ?mode=team

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

STMTH wrote:
Yadom wrote:

STMTH, can you explain why the moderator of the TLW Gen Q thread bans people who don't break rules and just because they don't like the opinions expressed regarding Bette Porter/Jen Beals? like you said it totally defeats the purpose and it actually just antagonizes the character/actress and shit stirs trolling. Please look into this, lots of posts get deleted and people get banned for no justification other than stanning from the moderator.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can I volunteer to be a moderator for this thread
https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=79196

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 16:58
STMTH wrote:
Yadom wrote:

STMTH, can you explain why the moderator of the TLW Gen Q thread bans people who don't break rules and just because they don't like the opinions expressed regarding Bette Porter/Jen Beals? like you said it totally defeats the purpose and it actually just antagonizes the character/actress and shit stirs trolling. Please look into this, lots of posts get deleted and people get banned for no justification other than stanning from the moderator.
DA Can a new mod be appointed to this thread so it can be re-opened? I noticed there a few threads that have been locked for days. Are they just waiting for new mods?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jan 2022, 19:49
Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 16:58
STMTH wrote:
Yadom wrote:

DA Can a new mod be appointed to this thread so it can be re-opened? I noticed there a few threads that have been locked for days. Are they just waiting for new mods?
DA. This entire board is in desperate need of new moderators.

If y'all are coming on this thread, please start posting as reg and volunteer to mod.

:goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please replace mcdumbass in the Kristen Stewart thread with a real moderator! She is destroying the thread with her huge deletion actions. She deletes everything she does not like!

Alaska
Reactions: 11

Post by Alaska »

STMTH wrote:
02 Jul 2021, 07:05
Moderators

Moderating threads on The L Chat is an unofficial, voluntary position that may be available to users of the forum. The L Chat operator(s) are not responsible for actions taken by the moderators. The L Chat may change the features or abilities associated with moderating from time to time without prior notice. We reserve the right to revoke or limit a user’s ability to moderate at any time, and for any reason or no reason, including for a breach of these Terms.

If you choose to moderate a thread:

You agree to follow the Moderator Rules that are posted to the Staff category of this forum;
You agree that when you receive reports related to your thread, that you will take action to moderate by removing content and/or escalating to the admins for review;
You may not represent that you are authorized to act on behalf of The L Chat;
You may not enter into any agreement with a third party on behalf of The L Chat, or any threads that you moderate, without our written approval;
You may not perform moderation actions in return for any form of compensation or favor from third parties;
If you have access to non-public information as a result of moderating a thread, you will use such information only in connection with your performance as a moderator; and
You may create and enforce rules for the threads you moderate, provided that such rules do not conflict with host Terms, our General Forum Rules, and the Moderator Rules.
The L Chat administrator(s) reserve the right, but has no obligation, to overturn any action or decision of a moderator if administrator believes that such action or decision is not in the interest of The L Chat or The L Chat community of users.
I volunteer for the Jojo Siwa thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alaska wrote:
14 Feb 2022, 21:40
STMTH wrote:
02 Jul 2021, 07:05
Moderators

Moderating threads on The L Chat is an unofficial, voluntary position that may be available to users of the forum. The L Chat operator(s) are not responsible for actions taken by the moderators. The L Chat may change the features or abilities associated with moderating from time to time without prior notice. We reserve the right to revoke or limit a user’s ability to moderate at any time, and for any reason or no reason, including for a breach of these Terms.

If you choose to moderate a thread:

You agree to follow the Moderator Rules that are posted to the Staff category of this forum;
You agree that when you receive reports related to your thread, that you will take action to moderate by removing content and/or escalating to the admins for review;
You may not represent that you are authorized to act on behalf of The L Chat;
You may not enter into any agreement with a third party on behalf of The L Chat, or any threads that you moderate, without our written approval;
You may not perform moderation actions in return for any form of compensation or favor from third parties;
If you have access to non-public information as a result of moderating a thread, you will use such information only in connection with your performance as a moderator; and
You may create and enforce rules for the threads you moderate, provided that such rules do not conflict with host Terms, our General Forum Rules, and the Moderator Rules.
The L Chat administrator(s) reserve the right, but has no obligation, to overturn any action or decision of a moderator if administrator believes that such action or decision is not in the interest of The L Chat or The L Chat community of users.
I volunteer for the Jojo Siwa thread.
Thank you so much!! We need a mod for jojo's thread!

Too-Ticki
Reactions: 131

Post by Too-Ticki »

Hello, I volunteer to moderate the Transsexuals thread, and I agree to all the terms laid out.
2 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Too-Ticki wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 07:04
Hello, I volunteer to moderate the Transsexuals thread, and I agree to all the terms laid out.
As a regular poster in that thread, I support this. Too Ticki seems to be a sane lesbian that brings informative posts to the board.