Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Re: Winrina - Aespa

Post by Guest »

youtube img gif

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There is no aespa thread but I needed to post this somewhere because i love her voice :wub: :wub: Can't believe we had to wait one year to get aespa first covers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can we please just use this thread to talk about aespa? The K-ent thread is already trolled with straight Twitter stans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 12:04
Can we please just use this thread to talk about aespa? The K-ent thread is already trolled with straight Twitter stans
I have just been waiting for this thread to be revived lol. I wonder why Karina stans don't even post here.

Anyway, I just want to say it's so cute how Karina really took her time greeting Winter during her bday last Jan 1. We're so lucky she even posted pictures and vids of their moments together. Fanservice or not, I just think that their friendship is really a genuine one. I just love how Karina tries to be expressive especially when talking about women :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rename this thread to Aespa. Stupid shippers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 14:24
Guest wrote:
I have just been waiting for this thread to be revived lol. I wonder why Karina stans don't even post here.

Anyway, I just want to say it's so cute how Karina really took her time greeting Winter during her bday last Jan 1. We're so lucky she even posted pictures and vids of their moments together. Fanservice or not, I just think that their friendship is really a genuine one. I just love how Karina tries to be expressive especially when talking about women :$
There aren't many aespa fans on this forum, that's why it's dead and seeing the state of other kpop threads it's better this one stay dead before get trolled hard :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 14:38
Rename this thread to Aespa. Stupid shippers.
X2 can we please???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

Seriously though, the way that she went all out for Winter on Jan.1, she only posted about the New Year's like twice and everything was about Winter lol

Am i the only one who thinks Karina got a slight crush on her because of the whole "puppy face" ideal type?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 14:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

There aren't many aespa fans on this forum, that's why it's dead and seeing the state of other kpop threads it's better this one stay dead before get trolled hard :tinfoil:
Da

Id rather we stay here than the k-ent thread cuz we get mocked there plus we can freely post receipts no matter how small they are. We may get trolled here if this thread becomes active but we also get trolled in the other thread that leads to unnecessary arguments

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 09:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

Seriously though, the way that she went all out for Winter on Jan.1, she only posted about the New Year's like twice and everything was about Winter lol

Am i the only one who thinks Karina got a slight crush on her because of the whole "puppy face" ideal type?
da

Most of the time the whole ideal type answer is BS, but damn Karina is really serious with it. Looking at the women that she hardcore stanned (IU, Sulli, Taeyeon, Krystal, Goo Ara, Irene) they can all easily pass as someone with a puppy face, like different kinds of breeds.

The fact that Karina was the one who nicknamed Winter a puppy shows she really liked her since Day 1 and approached her when they were trainees because she fits her ideal type

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 09:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

da

Most of the time the whole ideal type answer is BS, but damn Karina is really serious with it. Looking at the women that she hardcore stanned (IU, Sulli, Taeyeon, Krystal, Goo Ara, Irene) they can all easily pass as someone with a puppy face, like different kinds of breeds.

The fact that Karina was the one who nicknamed Winter a puppy shows she really liked her since Day 1 and approached her when they were trainees because she fits her ideal type
Wait approached her? Where did you hear that story anon?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 18:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

da

Da

Correct me if im wrong but it was Karina who talked about it in an interview and they talked about first impressions. She said when she first saw Winter she had a good impression and when she introduced herself to Winter they hit it off immediately. She also said she saved Winter's number on her phone under a pet name she made herself cuz she found her cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 22:09
Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 18:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

da

Da

Correct me if im wrong but it was Karina who talked about it in an interview and they talked about first impressions. She said when she first saw Winter she had a good impression and when she introduced herself to Winter they hit it off immediately. She also said she saved Winter's number on her phone under a pet name she made herself cuz she found her cute
Karina's just the type of confident gay huh 🤧

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really think Karina is at least bisexual. She pings to me too. I think she's the type who would really be in a relationship with a woman if she really really likes her.

As for the other members, they seem to be really supportive, i mean we got NingNing posting about the SolJiwan couple from Nevertheless.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 03:47
I really think Karina is at least bisexual. She pings to me too. I think she's the type who would really be in a relationship with a woman if she really really likes her.

As for the other members, they seem to be really supportive, i mean we got NingNing posting about the SolJiwan couple from Nevertheless.
There's another thread for aespa as group, let this one to die or if someone wants to post something about winrina because two threads for the same stuff make no sense

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 03:59
Guest wrote:

There's another thread for aespa as group, let this one to die or if someone wants to post something about winrina because two threads for the same stuff make no sense
Da

What? There is another aespa thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:bigcry:
Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 04:18
Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 03:59
Guest wrote:

Da

What? There is another aespa thread?
here you go
https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=79133