LOOΠΔ

Reactions:

Re: LOOΠΔ

Post by Guest »

skfejfej wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 10:36
The only thing not hot about Kim Lip is her stage name. Why not call her Kim Foot or Kim Nose? Her company couldn't come up with something better?
Are you discovering them or what :rofl: you need to move on from that…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

skfejfej wrote:
The only thing not hot about Kim Lip is her stage name. Why not call her Kim Foot or Kim Nose? Her company couldn't come up with something better?
Wrong, it's amazing especially paired with the Eclipse concept.

choerry's cockroach
Reactions:

Post by choerry's cockroach »

skfejfej wrote:
Lore reasons. Kim LIP. EcLIPse. And also they can't exactly call her Jungeun since that's...also the name of North Korea's president :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are they going to disband or a really long hiatus?

iasdjasdjs
Reactions:

Post by iasdjasdjs »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2021, 11:49
Are they going to disband or a really long hiatus?
Seems like no disband or hiatus for now. No official statement from BBC, we’re still getting the usual (if not more) contents, summer package has finished production (?), so guess we’ll just have to see how Japan debut goes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Am I the only one who still ships Yves and Chuu?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2021, 18:48
I still ship it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2021, 19:15
Guest wrote:
I still ship it.
I also still ship them!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It feels like heechu has become the new ship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MoMo
Reactions: 1

Post by MoMo »

Guest wrote:
14 Oct 2021, 09:40
this photoshoot really brought together all the ships!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 21:10
Guest wrote:
It feels like heechu has become the new ship.
Heechu give me platonic vibes but there is just something about Chuuves that could never be replicated :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

idk, chuuvi have been very openly close since the start of [&] era

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

heejin swiping to a video of a "sexy" foot by accident... :rofl: :rofl:
omg i'm literally dead. just hope it's a girl's cause bottom left there's some man??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i love vivi so much <3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is anyone going to watch their concert online? I think it premieres at like 3am on the east coast in the US, so I'd definitely have to buy the "on demand" option because that's just a little too early for me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's a shame that Chuu won't be participating in the concert. I feel like she's one of the more popular members so I wonder how many tickets they'll have to refund?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what do you guys think about kpop fanfics?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please vote for your favourites in LChat Hot 100 - KPOP and Korean entertainment EDITION.
Vote for 5 different girls from Korean entertainment only, thank you.

TOPIC -
https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=79470

LINK TO VOTE -
https://forms.gle/b8kZoUkcXNc3fHWZ8

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This thread isn’t the most active but looking back at old posts it’s interesting to see how everyone on Twitter and other social media call them the group of lesbians when really only Olivia Hye pings for me (and I saw a lot of people on here have the same opinion as me).

I get an occasional Kim Lip ping but that’s really it. I love them, but they really do seem like a majority of straight girls :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 15:52

what do you guys think about kpop fanfics?
fanfic is one of my muted words lol... i don't see it as a "problem" tho. to me this is just a matter of personal taste.
although i don't have experience reading it, i guess that between onces (twice's fandom, which i know better) it's kinda well accepted
i wouldn't know if it's okay and normal for orbits too (i'm an orbit at heart btw but don't interact much w/ loona's fans)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 00:58
This thread isn’t the most active but looking back at old posts it’s interesting to see how everyone on Twitter and other social media call them the group of lesbians when really only Olivia Hye pings for me (and I saw a lot of people on here have the same opinion as me).

I get an occasional Kim Lip ping but that’s really it. I love them, but they really do seem like a majority of straight girls :nervous:
it's gonna be very active again as soon as queendom2 starts i guess (and yves and wjsn's exy started being dangerously close to each other :lol:)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yves trying to get close to Seola in queendom —

This is cute, but the way she's been acting over Bona's character in 2521, the moment Bona turns up in Queendom.... RIP her gay ass.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whats the consensus on Yves?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any thoughts on the Chuu news?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2022, 23:07
Any thoughts on the Chuu news?
I get it, they be working the shit out of her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder who it is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2022, 14:02
I wonder who it is
A lot of the quotes are saying xiaoting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

any Vivi fans?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Since I started getting into kpop in 2010/2011, I never had like a big "I know she's a lesbian". I had a doubt with Taeyeon and later with Eunby (from what I know of her past) but I had to wait until Moonbyul in like 2015/2016 to have that big moment where I was 95% sure she was a lesbian.

And to be quite honest Olivia is the only one of the new generations where I have the same feeling I had for Moonbyul. I have doubt for other idole sure but she is on an other lvl and I have no reel reasons, I just feel it :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Really hoping Queendom doesn't end without Vivi/Xiaoting interactions

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 20:14
Really hoping Queendom doesn't end without Vivi/Xiaoting interactions
Samee, Vivi did say she wanted to get close with her so I hope that they've interacted at least behind the scenes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hyeju's crush on Eunseo is cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 14:41
Since I started getting into kpop in 2010/2011, I never had like a big "I know she's a lesbian". I had a doubt with Taeyeon and later with Eunby (from what I know of her past) but I had to wait until Moonbyul in like 2015/2016 to have that big moment where I was 95% sure she was a lesbian.

And to be quite honest Olivia is the only one of the new generations where I have the same feeling I had for Moonbyul. I have doubt for other idole sure but she is on an other lvl and I have no reel reasons, I just feel it :heart:
I think the same about moonbyul and olivia hye. Moonbyul is basically a confirmed lesbian now, the only one who i am sure is 100% a lesbian. Also i am pretty sure moonbyul is not the only lgbt in Mamamoo. I think solar and wheein might be into women as well. Olivia hye is obviously into women. And i think it is very likely she is a lesbian and if not a lesbian then bisexual but leaning towards women. I can feel it in my bones. She is one of us. And when you said taeyeon you were talking about taeyeon from snsd? cause i think she is bisexual. Who is eunby?? i don't know her...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Loona:
Yves: bisexual prefers females
Olivia: most likely lesbian, if not then bisexual
Kimlip: bisexual
Vivi: maybe bisexual. Not sure
Unknown: haseul
Straights: hyunjin heejin gowon choerry chuu yeojin jinsoul

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought Kim Lip pinging to me was wishful thinking but I’m glad other people also get those vibes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Big props to them for selling out almost all of their concerts. (Although I feel like the PA venue doesn't count since it's not in a major city).

Gayorbit
Reactions:

Post by Gayorbit »

Just joined the fandom like 3 months ago, have seen watched all the interviews, vlive, loonatv, gay compilations. My conclusion is that Hyeju has the strongest lesbian vibe. I even thought she was actually dating Gowon after seeing their interactions. I know it’s common in Kpop to be really close but the Hyeju/Gowon interactions are just different (actual gay vibes.)

At first I thought 2Jin but they just seem like really close friends who are most comfortable with each other. Then I thought it was Jinsoul but she’s probably just a Gemini lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gayorbit wrote:
05 Jun 2022, 18:25
Just joined the fandom like 3 months ago, have seen watched all the interviews, vlive, loonatv, gay compilations. My conclusion is that Hyeju has the strongest lesbian vibe. I even thought she was actually dating Gowon after seeing their interactions. I know it’s common in Kpop to be really close but the Hyeju/Gowon interactions are just different (actual gay vibes.)

At first I thought 2Jin but they just seem like really close friends who are most comfortable with each other. Then I thought it was Jinsoul but she’s probably just a Gemini lol
I agree with olivia being a lesbian. I never payed attention to their interactions but it is interesting, do you have particular sus moments that made you think They are dating? like from videos/vlog/interviews?

Gayorbit
Reactions:

Post by Gayorbit »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2022, 18:47
Gayorbit wrote:
05 Jun 2022, 18:25

I agree with olivia being a lesbian. I never payed attention to their interactions but it is interesting, do you have particular sus moments that made you think They are dating? like from videos/vlog/interviews?
It's just how they're very closed off physically to all the other members yet they're physically close with each other. Especially Go Won who's always looking disgusted by any form of affection. Also she said that she's always rejected boys because she's too pretty. Plus they're not like that obvious about it so they're not giving affectionate best friends vibes. They're always just like by themselves at the back. My favorite is this moment in the Bowling Vlive where everyone is playing bowling and the camera spins around and Olivia Hye and Go Won are just sitting like this. https://youtu.be/t3Zw9CoQE-o?t=1210

And that whole series on LoonaTV and GowonTV when they went on that trip to Iceland together. It's how they act around each other compared to how they act with everyone else is different.

There was this Vlive where Go Won was talking about how Jinsoul said her lips were pretty and Olivia made a face or sth because both Yves and Jinnsoul were teasing her about it. (https://youtu.be/C3nOtWsbS2A?t=2805)

Plus that iconic video of Olivia picking Gowon up and spinning her around https://youtu.be/7bCbo7ZQDfM. And when asked, Gowon said she likes it when Olivia bullies her and picks her up. Combined with that clip when Olivia was pinning Gowon's arms.

It's also possible that I just love that Marceline x Princess Bubblegum dynamic that they have. https://youtu.be/JL-Gv-FOeaE

Olivia really sat through a whole livestream sitting like this so it's hard to believe she's not gay lmao https://imgur.com/a/vBuaMrK

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone have the strangest feeling that jinsoul doesn't like vivi? 🤔 like there's just something about their onscreen interactions that give me really bad vibes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2022, 04:41
Anyone have the strangest feeling that jinsoul doesn't like vivi? 🤔 like there's just something about their onscreen interactions that give me really bad vibes
:yawn: :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Idk Jinsoul just seems like a shy person to me. It might just be because Vivi is older than her so she can’t like joke with her as much

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I don't think Jinsoul would hang out alone with Vivi if she didn't like her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Vivi said before that Jinsoul is the one always teaching her slangs and new words. I rmb her saying Jinsoul taught her what “fr” means