LOOΠΔ

Alek
Reactions: 0

Post by Alek »

Guest wrote:Everyone in the group is prob straight but Chuu has some interesting reactions.

https://twitter.com/loonaboard/status/1225693905322008579
Haha, they are idiots.
Highly doubt that with such a large group all of them are straight tho. But they got rid of a bisexual before so who knows... XD

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Many groups have gay and bi idols. Of course they do, the companies don't mind as long as they hide it. They aren't gonna get rid of people for being gay or bi but being openly so. That's why no company would take Holland because he didn't want to be closeted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

anyone else think that loona had a 1-2 week window in their comeback to do everything possible to get one win? that meant making sure all album sales at their limit, social media at its highest, mv views and streaming at its max. and that was all in the first to second week because after that it's going to be all about izone? feels like that window has now passed and now there's definitely no chance at all. izone coming in like a bulldozer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:anyone else think that loona had a 1-2 week window in their comeback to do everything possible to get one win? that meant making sure all album sales at their limit, social media at its highest, mv views and streaming at its max. and that was all in the first to second week because after that it's going to be all about izone? feels like that window has now passed and now there's definitely no chance at all. izone coming in like a bulldozer.
I think you underestimate how popular Gfriend is. As soon as it was announced Loona was coming back the same time as them, I knew it would be very tough to get #1. And how apparently Everglow's company buy a bunch of their mv views, I had no idea they were such a force at these music shows that they're somehow constantly beating out Loona for 2nd/runner up. Something fishy there but idk haven't looked too much into it.

BBC should have tried a comeback a week or two before Gfriend to really give Loona that chance to get first.

Alek

Post by Alek »

Sadly I think we are not going to win anything this time either. I hope they can come with a good repackaged (and with Haseul) and let's see. But as I said I think Loona is going to be one of those groups who will not win anything but with a loyal fandom

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

omg can we revive this thread? heejin dyke

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

didnt even know there was a loona thread here lmao
did yall ever heard about vivi's age tea?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:omg can we revive this thread? heejin dyke
heejin's a bg stan so tbh it can go either way.

her deep ass voice >>>

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:didnt even know there was a loona thread here lmao
that she was actually born in 93? She clearly lived a lot in Hong Kong but idk. She doesn't look that noticeably older than the rest of the girls so it's not a big deal to me. afaik there's literally zero proof anyway.

anyway, what's the gay tea. there's 12 girls in this group, gotta be at least 1. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:didnt even know there was a loona thread here lmao
that she was actually born in 93? She clearly lived a lot in Hong Kong but idk. She doesn't look that noticeably older than the rest of the girls so it's not a big deal to me. afaik there's literally zero proof anyway.

anyway, what's the gay tea. there's 12 girls in this group, gotta be at least 1. :hmmm:
Go Won and Olivia Hye confirmed after they pointed at each other during their Fancy dance cover.

...I kid, but not really lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I also get vibes from Heejin but I don't know why

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't actually think anything one way or the other about Go Won, but I'll say one of my favorite things to come out about her is an old schoolmate of hers saying that even though a lot of boys were interested in her, her reason for never having a bf was because she was too pretty for one :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LOOPD?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kim Lip duality is so interesting with how she calls herself the prince of loona, says she has a boyish personality, then can turn on the femmeness with a quickness. I guess that's why she seems to have so many gay male fans. She gives me the most vibes in the group tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Kim Lip duality is so interesting with how she calls herself the prince of loona, says she has a boyish personality, then can turn on the femmeness with a quickness.  I guess that's why she seems to have so many gay male fans.  She gives me the most vibes in the group tbh.
Da agreed. She sounds bi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

idgaf that this thread is dead LOONA FIRST WIN AND 80K SALES!

Fuck all you hating ass bitches in this thread. ik the inevitable drag will be empty house, a win is a win and still 80k sales on par with gfriend, a top 5 gg in Korea.

Bolinho
Reactions: 12

Post by Bolinho »

Alek

Post by Alek »

Late but congrats to my girrrlllsss!!!!! I'm so happy for them! A little bit bittersweet since Haseul is on hiatus but well. I hope she can experience that too next comeback.

On the other hand, Heejin and Kim Lips mannerisms are the most suspicious. Heejins even more cause she is hella tomboyish but Kim Lip has her things too. I'm not sure about any of the girls tho. And I follow them a lot, like a lot (been absent those weeks for coronavirus reasons and being a sanitarian but I'll catch up this weekend I've got off)
It's really hard to read them for me. Like there's some other groups who are way more easy (twice, Dreamcatcher...) Idk...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alek wrote:Late but congrats to my girrrlllsss!!!!! I'm so happy for them! A little bit bittersweet since Haseul is on hiatus but well. I hope she can experience that too next comeback.

On the other hand, Heejin and Kim Lips mannerisms are the most suspicious. Heejins even more cause she is hella tomboyish but Kim Lip has her things too. I'm not sure about any of the girls tho. And I follow them a lot, like a lot (been absent those weeks for coronavirus reasons and being a sanitarian but I'll catch up this weekend I've got off)
It's really hard to read them for me. Like there's some other groups who are way more easy (twice, Dreamcatcher...) Idk...
ia and they're my ult group so it's hard for me to be objective. I still lean more towards lip than anyone else, just something about her personality.

Alek

Post by Alek »

Guest wrote:
Alek wrote:Late but congrats to my girrrlllsss!!!!! I'm so happy for them! A little bit bittersweet since Haseul is on hiatus but well. I hope she can experience that too next comeback.

ia and they're my ult group so it's hard for me to be objective. I still lean more towards lip than anyone else, just something about her personality.
SA
yeah, and she seems very into Yves lately... :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alek wrote:
Guest wrote:

SA
yves is too damn fine so it's understandable. it's actually interesting how many female idols have said they want to be friends with yves lately.... :hmmm:

Alek

Post by Alek »

Guest wrote:
Alek wrote:
Guest wrote:

SA
yves is too damn fine so it's understandable. it's actually interesting how many female idols have said they want to be friends with yves lately.... :hmmm:
She is getting a lot of attention this comeback. Which is a thing she mostly likes btw hehe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Loona #1 on March brand reputation. https://twitter.com/theseoulstory/status/1238984697855836161

Karma coming through.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Loona #1 on March brand reputation.  https://twitter.com/theseoulstory/status/1238984697855836161

Karma coming through.
what karma?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Loona #1 on March brand reputation. https://twitter.com/theseoulstory/status/1238984697855836161

Karma coming through.
what karma?
Anti talking points. I know twitter is garbage but certain fandoms have been dragging them and using this as a metric. Now that Loona's topping it they suddenly don't have shit to say or tr to move the goal posts. :whistle:

Alek

Post by Alek »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Loona #1 on March brand reputation. https://twitter.com/theseoulstory/status/1238984697855836161

Karma coming through.
what karma?
Anti talking points. I know twitter is garbage but certain fandoms have been dragging them and using this as a metric. Now that Loona's topping it they suddenly don't have shit to say or tr to move the goal posts. :whistle:
Also karma was winning on Mnet hahah :P

B (Logged Out)
Reactions:

Re: LOOΠΔ

Post by B (Logged Out) »

Go Won and Vivi face 😂

B (Logged Out)
Reactions:

Post by B (Logged Out) »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fuck you BBC.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hyejoo's been interesting lately. She also seems to have zero problems flirting with women. None of this is super suspicious but she's peaked my interest. She also gives me Krystal vibes so make of that what you will (Krystal's also known for having a lot of female/lesbian fans)

And Yves is out there calling female fans her girlfriend during those virtual fanmeetings, but that's not surprising behavior from her :lol:

Again, though, there's so very little to go off with this group. They literally never get asked about guys (not complaining one bit about that) and they seem really aware of just how gay their fanbase is. All I know for sure is that Haseul and Hyunjin have both dated guys predebut.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2020, 00:49
Hyejoo's been interesting lately. She also seems to have zero problems flirting with women. None of this is super suspicious but she's peaked my interest. She also gives me Krystal vibes so make of that what you will (Krystal's also known for having a lot of female/lesbian fans)

And Yves is out there calling female fans her girlfriend during those virtual fanmeetings, but that's not surprising behavior from her :lol:

Again, though, there's so very little to go off with this group. They literally never get asked about guys (not complaining one bit about that) and they seem really aware of just how gay their fanbase is. All I know for sure is that Haseul and Hyunjin have both dated guys predebut.
Haseul and Hyunjin dated guys? Where did you see this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2020, 01:32
Guest wrote:

It's all stuff that circulated before the group debuted so I would have to do some real digging to find it again. But basically Haseul dated a guy on the soccer team in high school. Hyunjin had dating rumors while she was on M9. It's hard to find anything about that anymore because it got covered up and buried.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2020, 03:33
Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2020, 01:32
Guest wrote:

It's all stuff that circulated before the group debuted so I would have to do some real digging to find it again. But basically Haseul dated a guy on the soccer team in high school. Hyunjin had dating rumors while she was on M9. It's hard to find anything about that anymore because it got covered up and buried.
Hyunjin had a pic with a guy leak and orbits covered it up by saying he was her brother. I never saw the original pic but if you google hyunjin loona brother I think the first result is probably it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Star is so good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2020, 00:25
Star is so good.
Spill. The mv as well is a serve even though they didn't get a win this cb at least they charted on bb200 :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 13:09
Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2020, 00:25
Star is so good.
Spill. The mv as well is a serve even though they didn't get a win this cb at least they charted on bb200 :dance2:
They would have gotten a win on The Show id it wasn't cancelled the first week of their promotions. :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish Yves was one of us but it's nice to see she's totally into having wlw fans. Within the group she's always been the most outspokenly supportive of the LGBT community

strawberrypudding

Post by strawberrypudding »

yve gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

marebear1999 wrote:
21 Jul 2021, 00:55
yve gay
I wish

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How is this thread not active <_<

EGES6T
Reactions:

Post by EGES6T »

Gowon has a crush on Olivia Hye

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hyejoo really does make me wonder about her. She’s probably the most sus one out of the group imo. The others I either can’t get a read on either way or I think are straight (like Haseul, Hyunjin, and Jinsoul for sure are straight to me)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

EGES6T wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 17:11
yes :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What do you girls think of Chuu?

She and Yves have amazing chemistry

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 17:21
Hyejoo really does make me wonder about her. She’s probably the most sus one out of the group imo. The others I either can’t get a read on either way or I think are straight (like Haseul, Hyunjin, and Jinsoul for sure are straight to me)
Hyejoo pings the most for me as well. Not sure about any others, I agree with Haseul/Hyunjin being straight and maybe Heejin as well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

EGES6T wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 17:11
Why do you say this? Who do you guys think are sus? I'm new to them, I'm still learning their names lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Even with 12 members the only sus 1 is Olivia Hye
A lot of straightness in this group!

BHG2U
Reactions:

Post by BHG2U »

Gowon basically has hearts in her eyes every time she looks at Olivia, so I'm not sure how you can say Olivia is the only suspect one.

I'll admit I barely know the group, so I can't say much about the other members.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Olivia have the charisma of a proud lesbian lmao i'm 80% sure she is fam. And watching her with Gowon is like :whistle: new level of love. Like it's your one true love :gaypimp: and in all seriousness I feel like every member knows it and they are all confortable with it. That's the feeling I have when I watched them all interact. And I also feel like Olivia/Gowon know they can be close with each other (even have skinship) as poeple in SouthKorea will only see them as bff as long as they don't kiss lol

Now go watch GowonTV for more proof :nervous: