Red Velvet

Reactions:

Re: Red Velvet

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 22:33
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 13:48

if anyone's interested thinkB is having a screening on YouTube before Irene's birthday.
Do we know if the comment was from a boy or girl? Cus that changes everything.
DA When she starts reading the comment she literally says "unnie" at the beginning (that word is only used between women).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 23:13
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 22:33
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 13:48

if anyone's interested thinkB is having a screening on YouTube before Irene's birthday.
Do we know if the comment was from a boy or girl? Cus that changes everything.
It was from a female fan who made a contact lens (lesbian) pun
DA her deep ass chuckle here tickles me :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The amount of comments that this post got lmao... Irene being gay is catching up rather quickly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's seriously insane how much they look like each other at times.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She really is the main character. When I saw this video for the first time I genuinely fell for her, the name Joy truly fits her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 05:48
The amount of comments that this post got lmao... Irene being gay is catching up rather quickly
How do these girls do this, it could not be me. That second Irene clip....If I started saying "I am your -" and she suddenly went "I'm yours?" I'd die 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oops quoted the wrong one :lol: here's Irene with fans irl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol, I can actually imagine her saying that and slaying that speech :goldstar:
Confident leader Bae, best woman of this generation, yas queen :queen:
Also... Itzy cheering :heart: :heart: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 15:51
God the way her eyes shine and the fact that they all happen to be female fans. lmao
Her attention was 100% on them. I would be a giggling mess if she looked at me like that.

Wendy is right, if you stare at Irene eyes too long you may fall in love...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 21:45
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 15:51
God the way her eyes shine and the fact that they all happen to be female fans. lmao
Her attention was 100% on them. I would be a giggling mess if she looked at me like that.

Wendy is right, if you stare at Irene eyes too long you may fall in love...
DA this clip made me realize there was a rainbow 🌈 on her sash. Joy had a big ass one on hers :lol: but they seemed to be the only two that had any. Maybe Yeri was onto something when she said rainbow is her second fave color :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know I wrote about this a while ago but I'm still amazed at the speed that "Irene being gay" got caught up on the international k-pop "world" :blinkwide:

Look at 1:23

They really been taking her into account when talking about lesbian idols now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Monster era was on another level.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is by far the best edit of this that I have seen :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 21:52
I know I wrote about this a while ago but I'm still amazed at the speed that "Irene being gay" got caught up on the international k-pop "world" :blinkwide:

The Purple friend story and Irene being sus threads on twitter changed everything

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 22:28
Guest wrote:

The Purple friend story and Irene being sus threads on twitter changed everything
OP here and it really did.
Did anyone save that twitter thread? I forgot to do so. I wonder if they added more stuff... I mean we have already discussed all of it way before it was created but there's always some things that one forgets in favor of others that are more telling or brought up more often in the thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's drop dead gorgeous, I have seen several articles made by knetz talking about how she's (somehow) way more prettier in real life. She's also often times topping the lists in those matters. There are also a bunch of pics of people/fans literally gaping at her with their mouth open.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 06:02
She really is the main character. When I saw this video for the first time I genuinely fell for her, the name Joy truly fits her.

I love this video so much, it always makes me smile 🥺

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 22:36
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 22:28
Guest wrote:

Did anyone save that twitter thread? I forgot to do so. I wonder if they added more stuff... I mean we have already discussed all of it way before it was created but there's always some things that one forgets in favor of others that are more telling or brought up more often in the thread.
You're talking about this thread, right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The first video just sends me :rofl: her biting her lip...oh dear

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's amazing. Monster era broke down barriers within her, she really went all out and showed people that she isn't just a pretty face. I hope she goes back to that.

I hadn't realized of her outfit, I really like it. Quite gay too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thanks to both anons posting the thread and yeah, that's the one that I was asking for.

Funny thing, I clicked on it and twitter told me that I had muted that user and I was like "what? when?" since I'm a very chill person in general and it translated to twitter too, I never ever get into fights, avoid drama like the plague and so on, so I was wondering what this person had to do for me to get so fed up that I muted them lol and then it clicked.

The author (@reneseulgi) of that thread is the perfect example of twitter's "gay" for hype but doesn't actually believe so.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 22:55

Love the way she was appreciating Joy in that dress saying yeppo (pretty) under her breath. there's a longer version where Joy passes fans and this one girl's jaw literally drops in shock upon seeing the back of her dress. :rofl: what a mood
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 01:09
The author (@reneseulgi) of that thread is the perfect example of twitter's "gay" for hype but doesn't actually believe so.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 01:44
Guest wrote:

Love the way she was appreciating Joy in that dress saying yeppo (pretty) under her breath. there's a longer version where Joy passes fans and this one girl's jaw literally drops in shock upon seeing the back of her dress. :rofl: what a mood
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:
DA
Anyway, she’s so :$ :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 03:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

anon was right the lesbian Irene agenda is blowing up look at the engagement

Glaymour
Reactions: 45

Post by Glaymour »

:bigcry:
Guest wrote:
Thanks to both anons posting the thread and yeah, that's the one that I was asking for.

Funny thing, I clicked on it and twitter told me that I had muted that user and I was like "what? when?" since I'm a very chill person in general and it translated to twitter too, I never ever get into fights, avoid drama like the plague and so on, so I was wondering what this person had to do for me to get so fed up that I muted them lol and then it clicked.

I agree with you. but one thing that surprised me (maybe it’s because it wasn’t released on the stream platforms) is the fact that i didn't see these desperate "fans" forcing Irene’s relationship with that guy she has worked on dp.
I saw some accounts on Instagram and twitter, but those are radioactive accounts (like"ireneXboys", "red velvet news"...)
(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧ eita

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How is Irene's natural hair? It's probably more brown and wavy that we have seen the last year? Do we have any content of her when she was a trainee when she was probably more natural?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 16:14
How is Irene's natural hair? It's probably more brown and wavy that we have seen the last year? Do we have any content of her when she was a trainee when she was probably more natural?
It's naturally black and straight. While she was a rookie her hair was dyed brown

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss you Irene :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 04:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:
DA
Anyway, she’s so :$ :whistle:
She's always looks so hot with baseball caps. :$
I'm more into "feminine" looking girls but I'm an absolute sucker for Irene's true street style.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

developing a soft spot for wenseul :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene was so shocked and seemed even a bit affronted at this lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iconic lmao

Wenseul abs :blinkwide:
People are always praising Seulgi abs but Wendy has some pretty angry abs too lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 21:50
Irene was so shocked and seemed even a bit affronted at this lol

you can see the moment she looks down to her lips and realizes what's about to happen. I can hear her "ani-yaaaah" :lol:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does Irene like flannels too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She IS the original visual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm starting to miss them so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccchhhhhhhhh. :dramaqueen:

I want a come back or at least something. A tv show or whatever.

Irwvemwod
Reactions: 6

Post by Irwvemwod »

1 Image

Irwvemwod

Post by Irwvemwod »

1 Image

Irwvemwod

Post by Irwvemwod »

This makes me really proud and happy for her :wub:
I hope this is just the beginning of her career as an actress and she keeps on flourishing and getting better and offered more roles that fit her taste.

1 Image

Irwvemwod

Post by Irwvemwod »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bringing this back

also :lol:

Reactions: