Re: Blackpink

Post by Guest »

i love her playlist.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 12:28
Chaennie breathing and I'm living for it :rageblush: sinking all ships at this rate

I also feel like something is up with Lisa, think after all that bs with the haters she's staying off camera and the girls are respecting that
She's working 4 jobs atm. When this was filmed (pre-concert), she was doing rehearsals, the dance show, her own lilifilm dance & ad photoshoots. She's just REALLY busy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Think it’s cute Lisa called to sing happy birthday to Rosie, but I don’t know how they do it Kfans - especially for girl groups - are very umm idk what to call it but they are tiring as hell.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wanna see it too.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 17:07
Think it’s cute Lisa called to sing happy birthday to Rosie, but I don’t know how they do it Kfans - especially for girl groups - are very umm idk what to call it but they are tiring as hell.
some 'fans' keep policing her (telling her to button up her shirt, asking her to do mukbang, keep saying her live is boring, telling her to stop doing this and that) freaking annoying... =_=

anyway, her vlive was so cute and wish she'll do more of it. i'm so happy she shared her bday with us. lisa also gave her flowers. cute :wub:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

maybe the ghost wants to greet her happy birthday too....? :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 17:43
Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 17:07
some 'fans' keep policing her (telling her to button up her shirt, asking her to do mukbang, keep saying her live is boring, telling her to stop doing this and that) freaking annoying... =_=

anyway, her vlive was so cute and wish she'll do more of it. i'm so happy she shared her bday with us. lisa also gave her flowers. cute :wub:
Glad I just screenrecorded the video itself and not the comments, I've predicted that the comment section will be a mess, and mess it did. :argh: :nails: some people aren't going to touch the pearly gates of heaven, they ruin everything :handbags:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This person translated most of Rosé’s live

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chaelisa crumbs everyone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love this girl sm :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rosé might open a YouTube channel after the release of her solo

Also she said Lisa FaceTimed her and sang her a happy birthday. She also sent flowers. :wub:

moomoo
Reactions: 15

Post by moomoo »

Hey Blinks,

We are looking to add more mods to help moderate the kpop threads. Single member threads will be able to open here soon. If you are interested in being a mod you will need to be someone who posts regularly on a registered account and follows the rules which are:

1. Stay on topic
2. Keep it gay. No het talk. No het speculation. No het anything
3. No shit-stirring or inflammatory topics. Including but not limited to: trolling, stan-baiting, race-baiting, ship wars etc.
4. Absolutely no bashing of the members (or other groups)
5. No discussion of other groups unless it relates to Blackpink
6. Keep all social media drama out of this thread
7. Don't pretend to be multiple people
8. Do not reply to or quote any trolls or posts that break the rules.

Along with that you need to also be actively reporting problematic posts breaking any of the rules and be clear and specific as to what you are reporting on your registered account.

Thank you!
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Glass closet

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 16:24
i love her playlist.
someone made a playlist of the songs she played during her vlive if anyone is interested

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 18:34
Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 16:24
i love her playlist.
someone made a playlist of the songs she played during her vlive if anyone is interested
I know I love her but never thought that I would love her more because of the Astrid recommendation. :dramaqueen: damn girl, songs right up on my alley! now I miss curating my own playlists :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 18:22
Glass closet

Sure sure that's why you "drink coffee now." Girlie is having a serious crush on a sexy barista unnie it seems

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Girl what kind of gay ass lighting I- ........

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

moomoo wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 18:21
Hey Blinks,

We are looking to add more mods to help moderate the kpop threads. Single member threads will be able to open here soon. If you are interested in being a mod you will need to be someone who posts regularly on a registered account and follows the rules which are:

1. Stay on topic
2. Keep it gay. No het talk. No het speculation. No het anything
3. No shit-stirring or inflammatory topics. Including but not limited to: trolling, stan-baiting, race-baiting, ship wars etc.
4. Absolutely no bashing of the members (or other groups)
5. No discussion of other groups unless it relates to Blackpink
6. Keep all social media drama out of this thread
7. Don't pretend to be multiple people
8. Do not reply to or quote any trolls or posts that break the rules.

Along with that you need to also be actively reporting problematic posts breaking any of the rules and be clear and specific as to what you are reporting on your registered account.

Thank you!
Thank you so much mods
:hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's true :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rosé knowing about Drunksé. :rofl: They are really hyper aware of everything about them. If that’s so, then she might know about this thread too. :tinfoil:

I wonder how she feels that some of her fans think she’s gay? I mean it’s applicable to all 4 of them. :lol: Also what do they think about the gay shipping? :hmmm: I guess it doesn’t make them all that uncomfortable since they still give the shippers content, one way or another, even if it’s fan service.

Is it that the fans put too much malice on their interactions even if they’re just friendly gestures or their interactions are highly suspicious that’s why people become malicious?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 19:33
Rosé knowing about Drunksé. :rofl: They are really hyper aware of everything about them. If that’s so, then she might know about this thread too. :tinfoil:

I wonder how she feels that some of her fans think she’s gay? I mean it’s applicable to all 4 of them. :lol: Also what do they think about the gay shipping? :hmmm: I guess it doesn’t make them all that uncomfortable since they still give the shippers content, one way or another, even if it’s fan service.

Is it that the fans put too much malice on their interactions even if they’re just friendly gestures or their interactions are highly suspicious that’s why people become malicious?
I laughed when she said drunksé...and I was like did she know about boobsé also...

I think she is loitering the twitter seeing our behaviour lol....

I hate that the comments is sometimes toxic....Good for her for scolding those ungrateful blinks.... But bit sad she notice that one and on her birthday further.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 19:33

I don't think she feels weird about it especially she gay

Her statement sometimes are...

it sounds so gay and out of context like do you have to include that but gay ass would say yes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This picture is gay don't ask me why

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think the ones that lurke more are Chaennie , Jennie used to post edits that people share in twitter and Rosé had her twitter account.
I hope if they had an fan account they don't follow people that starts ship and stan wars :nervous: OT4 accounts post gay stuff if one member does something sus like yesterday they were Jennie gay agenda for laying on top of Jisoo and now Rosé.

I hope on Rosé diaries we get an appearance by the rest of the pinks so far we know Jensoo went to the set :wub: Jennie's solo was shot in Paris so we didn't get any in the set but at the shows.
So we have to look forward to the teasers,vlive countdown, the mv, mv making film, choreography practice,diaries last time it was 5 episodes of 8-10 minutes , performance video, ikigayo and fan signing (online).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So, don't get me wrong, but why tf do they need yt channels :lol:
Aren't they already internationally famous, surrounded by cameras and tired of all the attention?
ALSO!! What exactly is that gay kiwi going to upload? "March favorites" and then just hug Hanky for 5 minutes straight and tell us about all the pretty unnies she's seen :rofl: yes Roseanne do that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She’s so gay and she’s aware that everyone thinks she’s gay :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 20:38
Aren't they already internationally famous, surrounded by cameras and tired of all the attention?
ALSO!! What exactly is that gay kiwi going to upload? "March favorites" and then just hug Hanky for 5 minutes straight and tell us about all the pretty unnies she's seen :rofl: yes Roseanne do that
Why are you spoiling what she about to do :rofl: =_= :tinfoil: auto subscribe on gay content

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They are preparing for the disband :lol: jk jk They had said that they(Jenlisa) made the yt channels as a special gift for blinks to get closer and I don't mind the extra content.
Waiting for gamer Jisoo but I don't think she would open one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 23:13
Guest wrote:
They are preparing for the disband :lol: jk jk They had said that they(Jenlisa) made the yt channels as a special gift for blinks to get closer and I don't mind the extra content.
I bet Jisoo would be to lazy to open and manage one...

if she does I would love to see gamer Jisoo and also some of her motivational speech is on another level....you dont need to se a counsellor

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really am trying to get into Rosie's head like if you already know people think you're gay why would you keep on talking about the pretty unnies and nothing about boys. I came to 3 conclusions:
1. She just caters to the lesbians who make a big portion of her fans
2. She gay unapologetically like she don't care if the homophobes come at her
3. She'd rather have people think she's gay than having creepy men come at her

Of course there's no surefire way of knowing what her intention really is lol i'm just speculating for fun.

On the lurking topic it seems that Rosie has a really thick skin being able to do that and not seemingly affected by the negative comments so much. It's quite the opposite of what people would expect because she seems to be sensitive emotionally and often be seen crying over things, but she can easily shrug off the negativity. I think she has an exceptional emotional intelligence.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 23:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

if she does I would love to see gamer Jisoo and also some of her motivational speech is on another level....you dont need to se a counsellor
I think Jisoo mostly plays mobile games when she's laying in bed, like they showed on BP House lol

Still, I'd like to see her do a real stream and not that lame pubg thing they did. There was one I saw recently with a member from Apink, she asked the people she was playing with who their favorite gg was and they said Blackpink and she got mad (jokingly) and tried to block them but screwed up and ended playing with them again on the next match. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I hope she does something like a food/resto/café recommendation around Seoul or South Korea type of vlog or a mukbang of the best foods in Korea since she’s so much of a foodie. :lol: If not, another thing I’d like to see is something similar to BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge where she covers songs unplugged or acoustic and she could have guests to jam with. I think that would be cool since she’s a musician and singer, it’s right around her alley.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 01:01
Guest wrote:
I hope she does something like a food/resto/café recommendation around Seoul or South Korea type of vlog or a mukbang of the best foods in Korea since she’s so much of a foodie. :lol: If not, another thing I’d like to see is something similar to BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge where she covers songs unplugged or acoustic and she could have guests to jam with. I think that would be cool since she’s a musician and singer, it’s right around her alley.
Jisoo playing Beggar life :nervous: or showing us her island in Animal Crossing, she can play overwatch with Seulgi or Jennie but I would like if she has like a podcast type pf thing where she interviews idols or actress like Eric Nam

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 01:25
Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 01:01
Guest wrote:
Jisoo playing Beggar life :nervous: or showing us her island in Animal Crossing, she can play overwatch with Seulgi or Jennie but I would like if she has like a podcast type pf thing where she interviews idols or actress like Eric Nam
I would love to see her gaming and then watch her being angry or frustrated at some point...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 23:57
I really am trying to get into Rosie's head like if you already know people think you're gay why would you keep on talking about the pretty unnies and nothing about boys.[b/] I came to 3 conclusions:
1. She just caters to the lesbians who make a big portion of her fans
2. She gay unapologetically like she don't care if the homophobes come at her
3. She'd rather have people think she's gay than having creepy men come at her

Of course there's no surefire way of knowing what her intention really is lol i'm just speculating for fun.

On the lurking topic it seems that Rosie has a really thick skin being able to do that and not seemingly affected by the negative comments so much. It's quite the opposite of what people would expect because she seems to be sensitive emotionally and often be seen crying over things, but she can easily shrug off the negativity. I think she has an exceptional emotional intelligence.

One of the things I’m curious about and this has gone on for years. It has always been about the unnies for her. :lol:

The lesbian fans, although they may be loud, I don’t think they make up majority of her fans. I still believe a huge portion of her fans are straight, probably allies or tolerant of the lgbtq+ community, some are clueless or in denial. :lol:

She could be gay... also a possibility and that it’s her form of expression to freely be who she is in a subtle manner to avoid backlash or hate.

She’d rather have people think she’s gay... :hmmm: maybe only the gays will think that about her. Something like if you know, you know kind of thing, because she pulls off the sexy ultra femme look very well and she’s not going to ward off the creepy men that way, but rather entice them more. :rofl:

Who knows what’s going on inside Rosé’s mind or any of the Pinks for that matter. They probably enjoy the attention and adoration of all their fans regardless of sexuality so they try to please them somehow. I think there will always be an element of fan service in everything they do publicly being that they know eyes are on them all the time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 00:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think Jisoo mostly plays mobile games when she's laying in bed, like they showed on BP House lol

Still, I'd like to see her do a real stream and not that lame pubg thing they did. There was one I saw recently with a member from Apink, she asked the people she was playing with who their favorite gg was and they said Blackpink and she got mad (jokingly) and tried to block them but screwed up and ended playing with them again on the next match. :rofl:
On 24/365 the members said she's always playing on her phone and on her PC, sometimes both at the same time. :lol:
They even teased her about the fact that her computer is on 24/7.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Didn’t mean to put the entire post on bold. Dumb me. Apologies. :facepalm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 01:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

On 24/365 the members said she's always playing on her phone and on her PC, sometimes both at the same time. :lol:
I remember she brought a PC to bp house and there was steam and possibly pubg on it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 02:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I remember she brought a PC to bp house and there was steam and possibly pubg on it
Jisoo and Lisa play ps4 too right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not almost a page of just gamer Jisoo... if she opened one I doubt that will be her content, let alone her only one. She's into singing, writing, acting, just like Jennie and Lisa's channels she'll could also post covers and day in the life videos. Unless I turn out wrong! But it irks me, like how people call her the unnie mom of the group

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Being infatuated with her has driven me to (mild and fortunately functioning) insanity and I am inviting all of you on this wild ride. Jesus take the wheel

The bgm tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 03:41
:lol:
Stop bringing those accounts here, many of these people insult the other members

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 03:22
Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 02:09
Guest wrote:

Jisoo and Lisa play ps4 too right?
They were looking at games for one, I wouldn't be surprised if they just have it sitting in the dorm. Not entirely sure about this but I thought I read somewhere that Jennie and Jisoo used to play Overwatch on it, back when they were really into that game.

Nowadays I think they mostly stick to mobile games or Switch, except for maybe Jennie? Lisa, Rosie, and Jisoo all definitely have their own though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 03:27
Not almost a page of just gamer Jisoo... if she opened one I doubt that will be her content, let alone her only one. She's into singing, writing, acting, just like Jennie and Lisa's channels she'll could also post covers and day in the life videos. Unless I turn out wrong! But it irks me, like how people call her the unnie mom of the group
why though? they've said it themselves that jisoo is like their mom, she takes care of them and is the most responsable and she seemed pretty proud of it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:heart:

Gay Queen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »