(G)-idle

Reactions:

Re: (G)-idle

Post by Guest »

:hug:
Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 17:44
👀 I’m starting to ship Shuhua and Minnie they’ve been really cute lately
I also love their friendship, they are cute.
But tbh every "ship" involving Shuhua give me big sis/ young sis vibes lol.
She is the baby of the group so she does whatever and all the members are like: aww cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 18:12
Guest wrote:
She is the baby of the group so she does whatever and all the members are like: aww cute.
Yeah when I said ship, I just meant I want to see more of them together not necessarily as a “couple”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 18:28
Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 18:12
Guest wrote:
Yeah when I said ship, I just meant I want to see more of them together not necessarily as a “couple”
SA, sorry🙈 I agree Shuhua seems closer to Minnie lately.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone has any clue what this is about? When did Soojin said anything about this?

fabstinent
Reactions: 1

Post by fabstinent »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 20:47
Does anyone has any clue what this is about? When did Soojin said anything about this?

it’s the same account that’s only saying that, had a look and seen that they mentioned it in december at first and miyeon was fangirling too apparently, not sure if it was on a radio show?
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

fabstinent wrote:
07 Feb 2021, 01:16
Guest wrote:

it’s the same account that’s only saying that, had a look and seen that they mentioned it in december at first and miyeon was fangirling too apparently, not sure if it was on a radio show?
hmm in that case we should take it with a grain bunch of salt. Since I'm sure that if Soojin had said anything that's even the slightest bit gay, there would have been a bunch of more posts about it from the fandom.

Thanks fabstinent for checking it out! :heart:

fabstinent

Post by fabstinent »

Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2021, 01:46
fabstinent wrote:
Guest wrote:

hmm in that case we should take it with a grain bunch of salt. Since I'm sure that if Soojin had said anything that's even the slightest bit gay, there would have been a bunch of more posts about it from the fandom.

i agree, they would totally spread it like wildfire almost! if i can find where it is from i will link it, and it’s no problem at all!

fabstinent

Post by fabstinent »

fabstinent wrote:
07 Feb 2021, 02:06
Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2021, 01:46
fabstinent wrote:

i agree, they would totally spread it like wildfire almost! if i can find where it is from i will link it, and it’s no problem at all!
lol well i got a link, op says its from here:

i did try to find a subbed video if required but no luck as of yet, sorry!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They are all probably straight. Miyeon is my favorite, but she has to be the straighest of the group lol. still I enjoy her relationship with Minnie the most cuz they have good chemistry imo.
Also Shuhua is a breath of fresh air on vlives, she doesn't try to please every fan and I Iove that. I know a lot of people like her with Soojin and I think they are cute, but for sometime her possessiveness was kind of uncomfortable to watch for me, but I think maybe that is related to her being the youngest/foreigner plus the fact that Soojin was her first friend in Korea. I am Glad she seems closer to Minnie these days, so she can lean on both.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 12:58
They are all probably straight. Miyeon is my favorite, but she has to be the straighest of the group lol. still I enjoy her relationship with Minnie the most cuz they have good chemistry imo.
Also Shuhua is a breath of fresh air on vlives, she doesn't try to please every fan and I Iove that. I know a lot of people like her with Soojin and I think they are cute, but for sometime her possessiveness was kind of uncomfortable to watch for me, but I think maybe that is related to her being the youngest/foreigner plus the fact that Soojin was her first friend in Korea. I am Glad she seems closer to Minnie these days, so she can lean on both.
No way can you write lesbian struggle bops as accurate and good as Oh My God (and even Dahlia) while being totally het or without being very close to someone non het. Taking into consideration how unexposed and conservative Koreans in general are, that was a huge freaking risk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DA Oh my God was risky but gidle were super smart about it because they knew that the majority of Koreans would interpret it as a self-love thing and the west would be this is gay af. On another note all of you are saying they are straight does Shuhua really not ping for anyone?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 13:08
Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 12:58
No way can you write lesbian struggle bops as accurate and good as Oh My God (and even Dahlia) while being totally het or without being very close to someone non het. Taking into consideration how unexposed and conservative Koreans in general are, that was a huge freaking risk.
OP, I guess you are right.
Both Minnie/Soyeon's writting is interesting, but I read somewhere that Minnie's brothers are gay? Don't know much about this or if this info is correct, but if it's true maybe that has influenced her writing in some way?
I am not one to think any gg member is dating or is romanticaly interested in someone in the group, but I always feel like she likes Miyeon a little too much. Not implying anything romantic is going on and it never will, but she always always acts like she doesn't like Miyeon's affection, seems to push her away a lot of the times. I know they a bff but maybe she has a lil crush lol.
With Soyeon I don't know what to think 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 13:38
DA Oh my God was risky but gidle were super smart about it because they knew that the majority of Koreans would interpret it as a self-love thing and the west would be this is gay af. On another note all of you are saying they are straight does Shuhua really not ping for anyone?
Totally, they were smart about it for sure with the whole "self-love" thing.
Shuhua does not ping for me at all, but would love to hear other perspectives cuz maybe I am missing out lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She pings for me but it’s not like it’s scientific lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Minnie seemed sad in her last vlive😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 14:01
Guest wrote:
Shuhua does not ping for me at all, but would love to hear other perspectives cuz maybe I am missing out lol.
Shuhua just pings cause apart from the whole heavy foucus on physical attributes when describing what she likes about members like Minnie and Soojin she just doesn't gaf about men. Growing up she didn't like any bgs and now she only gets obsessed with fellow ggs and talks about them all the time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 17:13
Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 14:01
Guest wrote:
Shuhua just pings cause apart from the whole heavy foucus on physical attributes when describing what she likes about members like Minnie and Soojin she just doesn't gaf about men. Growing up she didn't like any bgs and now she only gets obsessed with fellow ggs and talks about them all the time.
She has talked about a guy she had a crush on when she was in school. A basketball player on her school if I am not mistaken.
Tbh I have no clue when it comes to them.
For some time I thought maybe Minnie, but not sure anymore😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sooo Miss Seo Soojin just got a rainbow tattoo, apart from Yuqi and Miyeon the other four are so suspicious :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has Shuhua moved past her super clingy stage with Soojin or is she still clingy with her? I feel like Shuhua doesnt care as much :dramaqueen:

fabstinent

Post by fabstinent »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 16:20
Has Shuhua moved past her super clingy stage with Soojin or is she still clingy with her? I feel like Shuhua doesnt care as much :dramaqueen:
i think she’s past her super clingy stage, but we also don’t see as much interactions between the two recently

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She cares. Shuhua has said Soojin was her first friend in Korea so you can tell there is a lot of love from both sides. Soojin seems to care a lot about her, but I could see that in the long run it could start getting annoying if someone acts like they own you, so I am glad Shuhua is less clingy(at least when there are cameras).
I guess is because she growing up, she seems very close with Minnie as well.
She is the youngest and is a foreigner who probably misses her family a lot so I can see why she acts this way toward certain members.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

fabstinent wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 16:50
Guest wrote:
i think she’s past her super clingy stage, but we also don’t see as much interactions between the two recently
Yeah thats what I thought. I feel like I see more videos of Soojin being affectionate and Shuhua not reacting much. Soojin must be confused haha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 18:04
Guest wrote:
She cares. Shuhua has said Soojin was her first friend in Korea so you can tell there is a lot of love from both sides. Soojin seems to care a lot about her, but I could see that in the long run it could start getting annoying if someone acts like they own you, so I am glad Shuhua is less clingy(at least when there are cameras).
I guess is because she growing up, she seems very close with Minnie as well.
She is the youngest and is a foreigner who probably misses her family a lot so I can see why she acts this way toward certain members.
Oh yeah it definitely could be overbearing if she is acting like that all the time, but then again I dont think Soojin minded too much. Im not against the new Shuhua, shes still a cutie pie, I was just curious if I was missing something!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 12:18
Sooo Miss Seo Soojin just got a rainbow tattoo, apart from Yuqi and Miyeon the other four are so suspicious :hmmm:
I swear if she just got a rainbow tattoo cause she likes rainbows :handbags:
I get so confused with Korean girls, they do and say one thing but I have no idea if they actually mean it in that way

fabstinent

Post by fabstinent »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 18:07
fabstinent wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah thats what I thought. I feel like I see more videos of Soojin being affectionate and Shuhua not reacting much. Soojin must be confused haha
same with me in regards to video, although you can see soojin sort of cling to shuhua in pictures now, i suppose in a way it’s a nice change? haha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 18:34
Guest wrote:
I get so confused with Korean girls, they do and say one thing but I have no idea if they actually mean it in that way
:bigcry: yeah she might not realize its significance I don't know if the rainbow signifying lgbt is a big thing in sk idk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think it is interesting that a lot seems to agree that Miyeon seems the straightest. I agree that if we look for any "clues" she seems like the one that is straight and nobody questions it or overanalyze anything about her because people assume she is straight, but these are the kind of members on gg that often surprise me so I'll keep an eye on her.🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

fabstinent wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 19:42
Guest wrote:
fabstinent wrote:

same with me in regards to video, although you can see soojin sort of cling to shuhua in pictures now, i suppose in a way it’s a nice change? haha
Treat them mean, keep them keen :P but no, it is a nice change to see Soojin giving the attention!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 20:30
Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 18:34
Guest wrote:
:bigcry: yeah she might not realize its significance I don't know if the rainbow signifying lgbt is a big thing in sk idk
I have no clue either but I’d assume if you’re in the lgbt community you know, but if you weren’t, maybe not. But they must’ve had girls at their concert with a pride flag and rainbows.. either way I’m going to say she knows what it means purely based on the fact she said if she was to act she’d want to play a cold character like Hideko from the Handmaiden. Out of all the cold characters there are in the world, she picks the gayest character in the gayest greatest lesbian movie. I refuse to think a straight girl would ever say that because why would that even cross your mind.. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 22:43
fabstinent wrote:
Guest wrote:

Treat them mean, keep them keen :P but no, it is a nice change to see Soojin giving the attention!
In my opinion Soojin has always given Shuhua attention it's just that she was never as clingy as Shuhua.
I feel like people are noticing it more now because Shuhua is not being as clingy as she was before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 21:11
I think it is interesting that a lot seems to agree that Miyeon seems the straightest. I agree that if we look for any "clues" she seems like the one that is straight and nobody questions it or overanalyze anything about her because people assume she is straight, but these are the kind of members on gg that often surprise me so I'll keep an eye on her.🤣
I mean it would be quite the subversion, so op who in idle is the most hetrosexual for you if it's not Miyeon?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 23:42
Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 21:11
I mean it would be quite the subversion, so op who in idle is the most hetrosexual for you if it's not Miyeon?
OP, honestly almost all of them have shown interest on the opposite sex in some way.
The only one I haven't seem talking it about is Yuqi, but she possibly has and I haven't seen it.
Miyeon/Soojin both have dated men.
I know this doesn't mean they can't like girls but it is good to point this out.
Minnie has been heartbroken in the past.. I think this is obvious by the type of songs she writes and her last vlive seemed pretty emotional. Some stuff I hage seen in her vlives make me think she likes men(but this is a personal opinion based on what I see not a fact). I do agree her some of her songs sound that they could apply to a girl
Soyeon has talked about her type. I remember Minnie answering some question about Soyeon's favorite anime characted and she answered it's a guy, she is tall, he is a bad boy and Soyeon said that the answer was incorrect because that was her type not her favorite character lol.
Shuhua has described a crush she had on a guy when she was in school.
Miyeon I honestly don't remember but I agree she seems straight, just that it seemed interesting that a lot seems to agree so they don't give second thoughts to anything she does, but is good because some people tend to overanalyze some stuff.

fabstinent

Post by fabstinent »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 23:17
Guest wrote:
fabstinent wrote:

In my opinion Soojin has always given Shuhua attention it's just that she was never as clingy as Shuhua.
I feel like people are noticing it more now because Shuhua is not being as clingy as she was before.
yeah soojin gave her attention but i agree that it has became more noticeable due to shuhua not being as clingy as before

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love their friendship❤

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
fabstinent wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA funny thing is that the "mean/uncaring" seems to be Shuhua's type lol
I still remember when she was trying to play with Minnie (on one of their I-Talk) and Minnie gave off a unbothered comment and was playing hard to get and Shuhua was like "wow yes, that's cool. My type". So Shuhua was all about Soojin being a tsundere.
You can also compare it to her and Miyeon. She doesn't give Miyeon the time because girl is constantly fuzzing and being all over her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mark my words Soojin is Bi.
I have been saying it since before I even knew her name, and far before I became a nevie. My gay-dar sucks lol but at least my bi-dar has never failed me and this girl screams bi energy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 00:28
I have been saying it since before I even knew her name, and far before I became a nevie. My gay-dar sucks lol but at least my bi-dar has never failed me and this girl screams bi energy.
"Mark my words" anons lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 00:19
Guest wrote:
fabstinent wrote:

DA funny thing is that the "mean/uncaring" seems to be Shuhua's type lol
I still remember when she was trying to play with Minnie (on one of their I-Talk) and Minnie gave off a unbothered comment and was playing hard to get and Shuhua was like "wow yes, that's cool. My type". So Shuhua was all about Soojin being a tsundere.
You can also compare it to her and Miyeon. She doesn't give Miyeon the time because girl is constantly fuzzing and being all over her.
Yes, Shuhua seems to like that .
I remember her having a hard time choosing between Soojin and Minnie on the "a member that cools down my anger just by looking at their face" question on weekly idol so it's clear those two are her favorite lol.
About Miyeon I don't think she is "all over" Shuhua maybe in the era when they debuted but it's been a long time since I have seen her like that..between Shuhua and Yuqi, Miyeon seems to have a lot more in common with Yuqi (in my opinion) but I know they are all cloase and Shuhua seems to enjoy teasing her because she always jokinly blames Miyeon for everything lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 01:50
Guest wrote:
lol I know and I'm not usually like this but something constantly tells me that this girl is bi. Either way, it doesn't really matter, they are all lovely and have my full support no matter what.

I have high expectations from them career wise. They are a group like no other. They have it all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:spy:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA I mean if you are going to pick someone and state mark my words there were worst picks then Soojin :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 10:07
:spy:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA I mean if you are going to pick someone and state mark my words there were worst picks then Soojin :rofl:
Is it true when Soojin was asked what would you pick as your superpower she said 'invisible men'? and also when asked about her type she said people? I've seen people say this but I have no clue if they're true or not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2021, 17:17
It is not going well for Soojin

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/02 ... cial-media
I mean it was expected CUBE has taken too long to say something and Peripera will not let this hurt their brand (what a timing because Soojin was announced to be their new model right before this controversy).

fabstinent

Post by fabstinent »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyway kpop is such a messed up industry and I am not even sure if we will see Soojin again this year, nevertheless idle has the pure talent to overcome this. I can't say I will ever full understand how a he said/she said ends up so one sided against Soojin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 21:12
Anyway kpop is such a messed up industry and I am not even sure if we will see Soojin again this year, nevertheless idle has the pure talent to overcome this. I can't say I will ever full understand how a he said/she said ends up so one sided against Soojin.
The whole situation is bs, those pann gremlins were already making atack posts against the girls every other day, soojin just became their main target. I hope the girls are ok, as long as they stick together things are going to work itself out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 19:57
Guest wrote:
The whole situation is bs, those pann gremlins were already making atack posts against the girls every other day, soojin just became their main target. I hope the girls are ok, as long as they stick together things are going to work itself out.
It is what it is, everyone in korea is ditching them unless they somehow find evidence of her not being violent 11 years ago which is as ridiculous as it sounds. Gidle should just pander to internationals and promote in the countries of their foreign members at this point its unfortunate but what can you do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Crusade against bullying only to be the bullies themselves. Yet they can't see the irony.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 20:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It is what it is, everyone in korea is ditching them unless they somehow find evidence of her not being violent 11 years ago which is as ridiculous as it sounds. Gidle should just pander to internationals and promote in the countries of their foreign members at this point its unfortunate but what can you do.
Oi? Thats far from reality, the girls are still in demand witch is why they've announced sj's hiatus imo, it's going to be fine.