ITZY

Reactions:

ITZY

Post by Guest »

Just here to speculate about members of ITZY. The most obvious one who pings is Shin Ryujin. I don’t think any of the members are dating at all, much less with each other but I literally cannot imagine Ryujin with a guy. My first clue was when I saw her perform in Mixnine and her natural movement simply looks girl crush- rather than trying to market the concept.

Example:

Second clue:

Her swerve when Youngjae from GOT7 tried to ask who her bias was in their group. This screams gay to me

Third clue:

How her members react to all the gay jokes their fans make. Literally MIDZYs think she’s gay.

Fourth clue:

Her naturally positive reactions to skinship and gay fan service. A lot of idols will make a face or not react at all to surprise kisses or whatever from their members but Ryujin actually gets excited.

Fifth clue:

The JinLia moments that have convinced me that Ryujin is gay and Lia knows it and loves it or they kind of have a thing. Probably the former but it would be so cute if they were a thing.

Ryujin is cuddly with all the members I think but it appears to me that they all know she’s gay. Yuna especially makes comments about it

This video at 1:38 plus Ryujin’s butch outfit LOL

So I am aware ITZY has to force the girlcrush concept regardless of their preferences. I am just saying Ryujin pings super hard for me and I have never fallen into the idea of like Blackpink or TWICE being gay. Yet the moment I saw Ryujin from ITZY I was already convinced.

Her fashion sense, the way she carries herself, the way she is around women (she’s not constantly trying to kiss them or anything for attention) and the way her members and her fans treat her have me actually convinced for once. It’s super cool and I would Stan so much harder if I found out it was true. She’s really really cute and I hope the industry treats her well if she does happen to be a lesbian

SIDE NOTE:

I think it’s cute as hell that Lia likes music by girls who like girls. Besides the short gay Kehlani cover, she’s a big Jess Glynne fan.

At 0:55 -

Reactions:

Re: ITZY

Post by Guest »

This is soooo cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryujin and Lia seem cute but I was/am more into Yeji and Ryujin

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 13:52
Ryujin and Lia seem cute but I was/am more into Yeji and Ryujin
ITZY fanbase is apparently just us shipping Ryujin with her four girlfriends

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chaeryeong is absolutely stunning

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They all are!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Um. Yes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Op what do you mean by gay jokes their fans make? I've recently gotten into this group and Ryujin really pings to me too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2020, 16:14
Op what do you mean by gay jokes their fans make? I've recently gotten into this group and Ryujin really pings to me too.
Ryujin is asked quite often about how much of a girl crush she is. There is a clip of Lia reading a comment out loud, “Ryujin I want to be your girlfriend.” And multiple clips of her reading about how she should kiss or marry Lia or who she would date “if she were a guy.” I think that she appeals a lot to women so I often see on Twitter straight girls saying how “gay” they are for her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jinlia so effing cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just got into them. Ryujin gives Moonbyulish vibes to me lol

fabstinent
Reactions: 1

Post by fabstinent »

ryujin definitely pings

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don’t really want to get into if I think any are gay lol but my girls are Yeji and Chaeryeong. #chaerji for the win!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 23:51
Don’t really want to get into if I think any are gay lol but my girls are Yeji and Chaeryeong. #chaerji for the win!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guys I’m sorry to say but I don’t think Ryujin is lesbian or bi in anyway. It’s all for fan service and she’s setup to have this ‘I’m gay’ persona by the company. If she really was lesbian or whatever I don’t think she would be so open calling the members cute, giving her phone number to a girl coz she thought she was cute. She was born and raised in Korea which is obviously not a country open to those types of relationships so if she really was lesbian or whatever, I think she would hide it instead of being so bluntly open. All those things are for fan service and to gain attention and probably speculation and I don’t think any of the members are lesbian or bi. They all seem straight and into men, maybe in the future will get hints if one of them are but for now they’re still young and probably still discovering themselves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 04:23
Guest wrote:
So cute 🥰

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 01:29
Guys I’m sorry to say but I don’t think Ryujin is lesbian or bi in anyway. It’s all for fan service and she’s setup to have this ‘I’m gay’ persona by the company. If she really was lesbian or whatever I don’t think she would be so open calling the members cute, giving her phone number to a girl coz she thought she was cute. She was born and raised in Korea which is obviously not a country open to those types of relationships so if she really was lesbian or whatever, I think she would hide it instead of being so bluntly open. All those things are for fan service and to gain attention and probably speculation and I don’t think any of the members are lesbian or bi. They all seem straight and into men, maybe in the future will get hints if one of them are but for now they’re still young and probably still discovering themselves.
There is a natural dykey aura or vibe that some lesbians have that you can't fake or get away from and a few idols have it regardless of concepts, skinship or manufactured personalities. Ryujin is one of them imho. Do you really buy that she could nail this to a tee when Koreans don't even have many/if any lesbians in the spotlight to look up to or get these acting cues from? Seems unlikely to me. If it is a fake AURA then give the girl an oscar please.

I also don't necessarily agree that she definitely wouldn't be at all open. The younger generation of Korea isn't quite as bad as you think. Plus every person is different, some idols will be completely secretive, some will give small or blatant hints in the relative safety of people brushing it off as fanservice and some might just be fed up of the bs and take risks sometimes. Let's say she is gay and the members are fine with it and the fans are seemingly cool with it, then it could absolutely foster a more open atmosphere.

Plus it wouldn't be the first time that an idol is somewhat open. Yoohyeon of Dreamcatcher spoke deliberately gender neutrally about her type when asked and when the interviewer assumed it was about men, she literally corrected her and said that no, her answer applies to all people. No laughing, no jokes, nothing and has continued to back it up in different ways.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 03:22
Guest wrote:
There is a natural dykey aura or vibe that some lesbians have that you can't fake or get away from and a few idols have it regardless of concepts, skinship or manufactured personalities. Ryujin is one of them imho. Do you really buy that she could nail this to a tee when Koreans don't even have many/if any lesbians in the spotlight to look up to or get these acting cues from? Seems unlikely to me. If it is a fake AURA then give the girl an oscar please.

I also don't necessarily agree that she definitely wouldn't be at all open. The younger generation of Korea isn't quite as bad as you think. Plus every person is different, some idols will be completely secretive, some will give small or blatant hints in the relative safety of people brushing it off as fanservice and some might just be fed up of the bs and take risks sometimes. Let's say she is gay and the members are fine with it and the fans are seemingly cool with it, then it could absolutely foster a more open atmosphere.

Plus it wouldn't be the first time that an idol is somewhat open. Yoohyeon of Dreamcatcher spoke deliberately gender neutrally about her type when asked and when the interviewer assumed it was about men, she literally corrected her and said that no, her answer applies to all people. No laughing, no jokes, nothing and has continued to back it up in different ways.
Da agree

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I am OP and I agree. Ryujin pings hard and can’t fake it. Tbh it appears to me she (and the rest of the members) already knows and is fairly comfortable about it. I just watched a clip of Lia describing how they first met and she described Ryujin as “wearing a sweater and shorts kind of like her boyish style” so I really do not think the way she dresses is all manufactured. She is actively choosing to dress in more tomboy clothes even though she obviously looks great in dresses.

It even pings when she interacts with women. She couldn’t stop cheesing when they were being interviewed by IU. And I’m pretty sure IU was drawn to her (kind of the way even straight women are drawn to butch lesbian auras) because she said she’s been a fan since Mixnine and had been watching their VLives.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jinlia’s got crazy chemistry. If Ryujin is lesbian, Lia totally knows and accepts it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chaeryeong.exe malfunctioning

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 06:09

Jinlia’s got crazy chemistry. If Ryujin is lesbian, Lia totally knows and accepts it
I really do like this pairing and I agree they have a great chemistry. I've noticed they've gotten closer since Not Shy era and I wonder if their company is just promoting the ship. Of course it's not all just fan service but I believe Jinlia is the most popular ship in the fandom and they must know it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 08:58
Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 06:09

I really do like this pairing and I agree they have a great chemistry. I've noticed they've gotten closer since Not Shy era and I wonder if their company is just promoting the ship. Of course it's not all just fan service but I believe Jinlia is the most popular ship in the fandom and they must know it.
Yeah, I suspect the 2TZY series is meant to figure out which pairings are the most popular. Ryujin has already mentioned something about it in a recent video where she was like “Hey let’s all take pictures of Lia and see who gets the most likes when they post.” Its fan service but on the other hand they consistently say they have a really great relationship. I ship them together, as friends or whatever they may be

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It even pings when she interacts with women. She couldn’t stop cheesing when they were being interviewed by IU. And I’m pretty sure IU was drawn to her (kind of the way even straight women are drawn to butch lesbian auras) because she said she’s been a fan since Mixnine and had been watching their VLives.
Ryujin getting shy because of girls is so cute

fabstinent
Reactions: 1

Post by fabstinent »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

agree

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryujin getting shy because of girls is so cute
Sorry to veer off course with the discussion but for context, I just want people to know that Chaeryeong was asking another girl for their number here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 14:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Chaerji is cute as hell but I think Chaeryong used to get criticized for her looks in their earlier days. This could just be her members hyping her up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^Ryujin is trying so hard to not let her bias and affection for Lia be too obvious. It seems like the members already at least know they’re very soft for each other. Chaeryong and Yuna always dropping hints.

Why does it seem like Yeji and Lia don’t get along?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Super cute Jinlia

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really don't comment on many ships but idk I had to for this one lol. I recently watched that cuddly vlive video of JinLia (can't believe I watched all 10 minutes of it). But the fact that Ryujin and Lia would constantly find each other's hand or arm or lean on each other was interesting haha. It definitely felt like Yeji was the odd one out :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 00:35
I really don't comment on many ships but idk I had to for this one lol. I recently watched that cuddly vlive video of JinLia (can't believe I watched all 10 minutes of it). But the fact that Ryujin and Lia would constantly find each other's hand or arm or lean on each other was interesting haha. It definitely felt like Yeji was the odd one out :P

Ryujin hot and gay af sorry I don’t make the rules

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jinlia pretending to be zombies 🧟‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by GUEST »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 16:31

They make it too easy to ship =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GUEST wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 01:38
Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 16:31

They make it too easy to ship =_=
They are very shippable but the extremely shy way Ryujin kisses the other members the very rare times she does is convincingly gay

1guest
Reactions:

Post by 1guest »

I know they're most likely just friends and nothing more but they do look so good together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryujin is a confirmed tomboy and used to fight a lot with her brother growing up. Gaydar going crazy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryujin‘s been talking about doing a collab with Sunmi for a long time.

Would literally be the most lesbian performance in k-pop ever

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 06:54

Ryujin‘s been talking about doing a collab with Sunmi for a long time.

Would literally be the most lesbian performance in k-pop ever
Ryujin: I love sunmi’s energy
Sunmi’s energy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The ship keeps sailing :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bruh itzy is literally Ryujin and her four girlfriends

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 17:58

Bruh itzy is literally Ryujin and her four girlfriends

ITZY admitting they’re all in a relationship with Ryujin 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Their friendship is so cute, and how Yeji says it is adorable

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I adore their wholesome dynamic. They are so protective and supportive of each other I just :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

EXCUSE ME

Ahhh this is soooo cute

I love how this entire thread is literally filled with questionably gay moments and not too much speculation at all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This MV is on Ryujin's playlist and it has lesbian and gay couples

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jan 2021, 18:41
This MV is on Ryujin's playlist and it has lesbian and gay couples
I’m so curious about her. I think it’s safe to say she’s not a homophobe

Reactions: