"I don't know whose house it is"

tygRrryo
Veteran
Reactions: 274

Re: MoonSun (Moonbyul and Solar)

Post by tygRrryo »

Assorted clips from the episode ^_^

Basically their whole segment today
Last edited by tygRrryo on 31 Oct 2020, 20:51, edited 1 time in total.

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

"Moonbyul rabbit pushed to the floor with the appearance of the real Moonbyul"

"Moonbyul rabbit: I was once a beloved rabbit..."

:rofl:
Does your name have a moon and a star? Yes
Do you usually live on the sofa? Yes
Do you appear in solarsido? Yes
Cute? Yes.
Do you pay monthly rent? No

As expected, Moonbyul Rabbit and Kim Moonbyul have a lot in common!
1 Image

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

May 2020 🥰

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

Byul IG post
her pirate costume 😍

Mahina
Reactions: 89

Post by Mahina »

😂😅
2 Image

Mahina

Post by Mahina »

1 Image

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

byul on fancafe

the pic she was referring to
she decided not to make it as an IG post 😅
1 Image

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

Byul IG posts (throwbacks)
Avengirls ep 10 subbed
1 Image

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

1 Image

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

2 Image
Last edited by tygRrryo on 01 Nov 2020, 21:56, edited 1 time in total.

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

🥰 :wub:
1 Image

Y0p
Reactions: 160

Post by Y0p »

tygRrryo wrote:
01 Nov 2020, 21:35
🥰 :wub:
It's kinda funny how this year has been shitty all around in the world but for MMM individually and Moonsun it's been a great year and the group comeback just started with Dingga. Jia Yin (the one doing the video recaps by month) must have so much on her plate... thank you for all the updates !

Y0p

Post by Y0p »

tygRrryo wrote:
31 Oct 2020, 19:33
Assorted clips from the episode ^_^

Basically their whole segment today
Thank you, it was fun even without subs (as usual...). Also, they really sound good together (tone and harmonies) so I hope they'll get to sing together again (on a self-produced track why not, since Byul is now even credited as a producer on a group title track...). I'll hope for an official release but I'm good with anything.

Y0p

Post by Y0p »

Sorry long post.
OK so I've caught up a bit, and I think we haven't had the time to really appreciate the content lately because there's been "too much" of it. There's been a lot of the usuals as in : can't keep their hands off of each other, lack of personal space, making OT4 photoshoots looking like "wedding" pics, Yong staring at Byul when talking, being part of each other segment on TV, influencing each other on their hair, filming while the other is sleeping centimeters away, needing only the other to be entertained, Yong getting "annoyed" when Byul doesn't remember something about her and so on and so on, which are always nice to see, the acts themselves and the consistency.
One thing though I found interesting is the change of narrative regarding the time spent together. The official line has long been, despite many details of their own admission, that they don't spend all their time together. But recently Yong has been proclaiming everywhere and even on TV how much they see each other and how often Byul is at her house. I guess they realized it made no sense to keep denying it ? Anyway it's one more step in the evolution of their (public) relationship and I wonder what the next step will be. Yong being less of a tsundere ? I'm not talking skinship or anything, but this kind of admission, maybe called out about asking Byul to come (the staff on Dun x3 MV, Byul on Avengirls), being more open (saying sorry to Byul) is worth mentioning imo.
Lastly since I've been catching up, I feel like it's been ages since I've seen Byul "annoy" Yong ? By the way a compilation of MMM TV's timing of cuts over the years would be interesting. Anyway sorry for the long post, it's a bit all over the place I was just sharing my immediate thoughts. I'm just glad for all the content, they seem to be in a great place and I'm glad they look and sound happy together.

Mahina

Post by Mahina »

Y0p wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 01:11
Don’t be sorry 😄 I love to see long post here.

I’ll share my thoughts too then 😄
I know we always joke about this but this time I’m serious and I really think they are living together now (but I think Byul still has her own appartment). Moonbyul is at Yong’s house everyday (according to them and solarsido) Byul said that her sister no longer lived with her. And it seems like Yong’s sister is never home? I know we don’t know their whole lives but if you watched all the solarsido the only person that you will hear everytime is Moonbyul. She was there (byul) for this solarsido too btw... >>
To this day I can’t explain why they are talking about the amount of time byul is spending at Yong’s house (they are talking about it everywhere lol). It reminds me of « the fight » they talked about it so much that it became suspicious lmao.

When you listen to Yong, it annoys her that Byul is at her house everytime. Byul has the role of the annoying friend who’s always at her bff house (according to Yong) but in fact she’s so happy that Byul is near her and you can tell when you see them on solarsido (or ON&OFF 😏)...

Sorry for my long post too 😂😂

Mahina

Post by Mahina »

I checked on fc and it’s the same 👍
1 Image

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

Mahina wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 03:06

indeed! kmoo pointed it out too
byul posted on fc on 10/26 wearing it, not sure where the byul pic in the tweet was from but it's not the same fc pic

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

Mahina wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 02:57
Y0p wrote:

I know we always joke about this but this time I’m serious and I really think they are living together now (but I think Byul still has her own appartment). Moonbyul is at Yong’s house everyday (according to them and solarsido) Byul said that her sister no longer lived with her. And it seems like Yong’s sister is never home? I know we don’t know their whole lives but if you watched all the solarsido the only person that you will hear everytime is Moonbyul. She was there (byul) for this solarsido too btw... >>
To this day I can’t explain why they are talking about the amount of time byul is spending at Yong’s house (they are talking about it everywhere lol). It reminds me of « the fight » they talked about it so much that it became suspicious lmao.

When you listen to Yong, it annoys her that Byul is at her house everytime. Byul has the role of the annoying friend who’s always at her bff house (according to Yong) but in fact she’s so happy that Byul is near her and you can tell when you see them on solarsido (or ON&OFF 😏)...

I have nothing against long posts either, love discussion 😁 my post will also be a bit all over the place too...

the change in narrative is really an interesting evolution especially how public/vocal they've been about it on national TV programs like you said when just a few months ago on vlives they were trying to minimalize how much they hang out. Idk what the 'next step' would look like either for their public relationship. Would think it would also kinda depend on what ends up happening with MMM in the near future...

Tonight during her solarsido livestream I really hope fans (or antis) will chill out with their byul-related questions 😩 They've always handled that invasive fan aspect superbly well so far that it seemingly hasn't affected their personal relationship (we've discussed/mentioned this before, but again it's worth noting considering how forthcoming they've been themselves about their relationship of late)

And I only just noticed it now that Yop mentioned it about the lack of Byul "annoying"/teasing Yong aspect :hmmm: the last thing I remember is just her usual "Moonbyulida" teasing, but even then it's been a while since she's mentioned that
edit: I was rewatching the latest mmmtv and was reminded that byul was being an annoying 'fruitfly' to yong briefly :lol:
I wonder if we'll see Yong going over Byul's place ever now that her sister moved out? I'm sure yong has visited before but not that I think about it, we've never heard of yong (or any of the members) hanging out at byul's place. The only recent mention I remember from yong about byul's place was her suggesting that they do the indoor camping at byul's place but byul refused lol

I'm curious how you figured out that Byul was in the jewelry Solarsido video, Mahina?

evergreen47
Reactions: 25

Post by evergreen47 »

Mahina wrote:
Y0p wrote:

(I'm not as eloquent as you guys but i'll give it my best shot)
I'm still lowkey in shock that they're talking about it publicly so much, and even on national tv :blinkwide: . Like, even as a shipper, it never crossed my mind that Byul knew Yong's door code.

I think that if they moved together/are planning to do it (and want to keep it on down-low) being open and nonchalant about Byul always being there is a really smart move because now it's a "normal" thing. If we randomly see Byul in the background or we hear her behind the scenes in Solarsido nobody will suspect anything. However, they're weird and unpredictable so (if they really are living together) I think oversharer Yong will eventually blurt out they are living together, and her excuse will be something like "it's cheaper, and Byul's always here anyways so... it's just to save money, guys." (Shipping aside, i'm glad they have each other and i'm lowkey jealous :wub: )
1 Image

Y0p

Post by Y0p »

tygRrryo wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 03:13
Mahina wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 03:06
indeed! kmoo pointed it out too
byul posted on fc on 10/26 wearing it, not sure where the byul pic in the tweet was from but it's not the same fc pic
Byul's pic I think is from the Weird Day vlog.
1 Image

Y0p

Post by Y0p »

tygRrryo wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 03:34
Mahina wrote:
Y0p wrote:

I have nothing against long posts either, love discussion 😁 my post will also be a bit all over the place too...

the change in narrative is really an interesting evolution especially how public/vocal they've been about it on national TV programs like you said when just a few months ago on vlives they were trying to minimalize how much they hang out. Idk what the 'next step' would look like either for their public relationship. Would think it would also kinda depend on what ends up happening with MMM in the near future...

Tonight during her solarsido livestream I really hope fans (or antis) will chill out with their byul-related questions 😩 They've always handled that invasive fan aspect superbly well so far that it seemingly hasn't affected their personal relationship (we've discussed/mentioned this before, but again it's worth noting considering how forthcoming they've been themselves about their relationship of late)

And I only just noticed it now that Yop mentioned it about the lack of Byul "annoying"/teasing Yong aspect :hmmm: the last thing I remember is just her usual "Moonbyulida" teasing, but even then it's been a while since she's mentioned that
edit: I was rewatching the latest mmmtv and was reminded that byul was being an annoying 'fruitfly' to yong briefly :lol:
I wonder if we'll see Yong going over Byul's place ever now that her sister moved out? I'm sure yong has visited before but not that I think about it, we've never heard of yong (or any of the members) hanging out at byul's place. The only recent mention I remember from yong about byul's place was her suggesting that they do the indoor camping at byul's place but byul refused lol

I'm curious how you figured out that Byul was in the jewelry Solarsido video, Mahina?
That's actually what made me think about it. Maybe it's just because there hasn't been much content like MMM TV for Byul to annoy her and we'll see more of it soon. The mystery of Byul's place... makes me think is that so weird for a friend to know the code ? Wheesa were surprised (more so than she revealed it I assume), Mino and everyone on the panel was surprised so I was wondering.
I don't know if there's any plan for Moonsun to actually move in together but going by the fact Byul already more or less lives at Yong (except to sleep of course ^^), is kinda part of the family already, the amount of clothes (and jewelry ?) they share, it's already unofficially the case.
Question about Byul in the jewelry Solarsido vid seconded.

Y0p

Post by Y0p »

Can I request a Solarsido vid with Moonsun "playing" with the dance stuff Byul brought for On&Off ?

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

Their full segment on on/off (no subs)

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

at least 6 pairs of matching pj's

Y0p

Post by Y0p »

2 Image

Y0p

Post by Y0p »

2 Image

Solyluna05
Reactions: 20

Post by Solyluna05 »

Today the girls were wearing a similar type of Hanbok? Another matching to add? :hmmm:
Kmos were talking about it...

More photos:
1 Image

Solyluna05

Post by Solyluna05 »

They look so good :wub:
1 Image

Y0p

Post by Y0p »

Byul back on TikTok with both her and Yong dancing to Dingga. Since I like neither Dingga nor TikTok it's under spoilers lol.
1 Image

Y0p

Post by Y0p »

2 Image

Y0p

Post by Y0p »

Solyluna05 wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 03:40
Today the girls were wearing a similar type of Hanbok? Another matching to add? :hmmm:
Kmos were talking about it...
1 Image 1 Image

Y0p

Post by Y0p »

Relay dance
1 Image

Solyluna05

Post by Solyluna05 »

Wifey got distracted 🤣.
1 Image

Solyluna05

Post by Solyluna05 »

Relay dance was soo funny and cute. I love the choreo a lot.
Usually my eyes only focus on Byul 🤭, but this time all the girls get my attention (I watched the videos several times).

I noticed that right before Byul's rap, she turned and said something to Yong. I think she was the one who told her to dance her part, she knows wifey low key love it, 🤣🤣.

Y0p

Post by Y0p »

LOL. I can't recall the last time we've seen her back ?

1 Image

Y0p

Post by Y0p »

Such a big smile n Yong... they only need each other to have fun and be happy.

MMMTV, Moonsun moments.
Byul teased her back muscles
Moonsun acting as Wheein's totem pole once again
1 Image

Y0p

Post by Y0p »

2 Image

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

thank you all for continuing to update this thread!!

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

here's a reach theory that's interesting to consider - did byul originally help compose Nervous for yong? :hmmm: :tinfoil:

another thing that's separate from the music composition component - byul did admit to writing the tooth pulling metaphor for the lyrics too on mmmtv, and who most recently got their wisdom teeth pulled out to much fanfare.. :whistle:

The lyrics that yong was singing in the original Nervous song were different from Aya, but my point is could it be that byul composed that part of Nervous and then after that Nervous part was reworked into Aya and she had to write new lyrics, she then had inspo to write about the teeth pulling all from yong?
Last edited by tygRrryo on 12 Nov 2020, 07:58, edited 3 times in total.

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

Byul IG posts since comeback

Photo by Yong! #PBY

also posted on same day as #PBY
always necessary touching...
notice their matching black&white nails too..

source: mmm's twitter
twitter.com/RBW_MAMAMOO/status/1324334342403883008

(byul wrote "thank you") aya tik tok challenge by yong's emotional camping crew
Last edited by tygRrryo on 12 Nov 2020, 17:35, edited 2 times in total.

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

Solarsido community posts since comeback

Taken by Byul (the other black&white photos most likely were too)

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

Byul left a comment under Yong's (public) fancafe post

https://twitter.com/yongsunsoop/status/ ... 678060544

🐹 The album that came out after 1 year, let's have fun, hwaiting!

mb
https://twitter.com/lunaestrellad0s/sta ... 684635136
Last edited by tygRrryo on 14 Nov 2020, 10:46, edited 2 times in total.

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

during the comeback show

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

Y0p wrote:
04 Nov 2020, 15:02

more gifs/pics
yong knowing byul's rap lyrics perfectly ^_^
Last edited by tygRrryo on 14 Nov 2020, 11:09, edited 3 times in total.

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

Y0p wrote:
05 Nov 2020, 12:49

more from cultwo show

1 Image
Last edited by tygRrryo on 12 Nov 2020, 06:21, edited 2 times in total.

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

Y0p wrote:
05 Nov 2020, 12:49
Yong said the pic that Byul took of her came out so prettily~

I love her for finding inspiration from frida (who was bi)
Last edited by tygRrryo on 12 Nov 2020, 08:31, edited 1 time in total.