Korean Entertainment - Part II

Reactions:

Re: Korean entertainment part II

Post by Guest »

If that is true, you should refer to his tweet, not the trolling fan :rofl:

Blindly believing in anything on the internet, lucky for you, you won't ever be famous enough for people to make up stories about you.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 00:15
Didn't the stylist who made the complaint about Irene actually work with Irene in the past and wrote about how "nice" she was on her social media accounts? There's so much info/misinformation going around, but I feel like I read that somewhere.
The editor/stylist has already explained in her second and final ig post that she didn't remember she had worked with Irene in 2016 that also why she claimed in her first post that she doesn't know why Irene can be that rude with someone she just had met for the first time. Go to reddit and read the megathread, they updated all information there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 00:06
No cuz the way kpop fans coddle and baby grown ass adults is so weird, western stans will at least hold celebrities accountable to a certain degree. Kpop fans will mass email companies over bare minimum cultural appropriation but any time an serious issue like bullying arises it’s unnie/oppa would never!
tbh western fans are even worse, there's the guy who assaulted Rihanna, Woody Allen, Kanye West or even Christian Bale (that guy has been arrested for hurting his own mother and sister and has an actual audio of him verbally abusing a crew member) , people who've done much worse and still get away with it, getting praise from their fans because they're so talented. I don't see any of their fans holding them accountable for their mistakes/crimes.

ZWQG
Reactions:

Post by ZWQG »

guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 00:46
Guest wrote:
Didn't the stylist who made the complaint about Irene actually work with Irene in the past and wrote about how "nice" she was on her social media accounts? There's so much info/misinformation going around, but I feel like I read that somewhere.
The editor/stylist has already explained in her second and final ig post that she didn't remember she had worked with Irene in 2016 that also why she claimed in her first post that she doesn't know why Irene can be that rude with someone she just had met for the first time. Go to reddit and read the megathread, they updated all information there.
Hmm let's play the same game. The stylist only said she forgot because people were poking holes in her story and had proof to back that up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't at people who say Irene is coddled. She apologized publicly and has her name dragged through mud. There is spreading misinformation and false rumors running wild about her characters despite insiders vouching for her personality. Now haters and trolls even make up stories about other members. If there's so much hatred towards other non-related members, why do you think Irene's accuser also holds such hatred when making the argument public? All this hate for a rude mistake and she hasn't suffered enough for you? If she commits suicide, would that please you? Maybe then you would say it is proof of her admitting to her "bullying".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
wait, how could she forget that she had already worked with irene before? it doesn't make any sense, it's not like Irene was some unknown idol back then, she was already the IT girl in 2016. and didn't she make a post when seulrene were promoting, where she showed her support for the subunit?
I'm not denying her claims, because if it wasn't true and if she didn't have a tape, I doubt Irene would be dumb enough to admit guilty, but let's be honest here, it does sounds kinda weird that she conveniently "forgot" that she previously worked with her before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 01:01
I can't at people who say Irene is coddled. She apologized publicly and has her name dragged through mud. There is spreading misinformation and false rumors running wild about her characters despite insiders vouching for her personality. Now haters and trolls even make up stories about other members. If there's so much hatred towards other non-related members, why do you think Irene's accuser also holds such hatred when making the argument public? All this hate for a rude mistake and she hasn't suffered enough for you? If she commits suicide, would that please you? Maybe then you would say it is proof of her admitting to her "bullying".
x2 just a bunch of BP, t/wice, and other gg x bg stans all ganging up to send hate its v typical

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 00:50
Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 00:06
No cuz the way kpop fans coddle and baby grown ass adults is so weird, western stans will at least hold celebrities accountable to a certain degree. Kpop fans will mass email companies over bare minimum cultural appropriation but any time an serious issue like bullying arises it’s unnie/oppa would never!
tbh western fans are even worse, there's the guy who assaulted Rihanna, Woody Allen, Kanye West or even Christian Bale (that guy has been arrested for hurting his own mother and sister and has an actual audio of him verbally abusing a crew member) , people who've done much worse and still get away with it, getting praise from their fans because they're so talented. I don't see any of their fans holding them accountable for their mistakes/crimes.
Western fans do it but not to the extent that Kpop fans take it to. I think it stems from Korean/idol culture where the idol has to have a perfect image. It's so unrealistic but fans buy into it and truly believe they're some pure being and it breeds a culture of we must protect the idol at all costs.. which results in severe shock if they're ever in a scandal. Western fans /might/ at least have a conversation about a situation before blindly defending but western celebrities are more real so if they have an attitude controversy it's usually not surprising

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 01:01
* why don't you think Irene's accuser also holds such hatred when making the argument public?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know anything about Itzy, just found out about them from their song Not Shy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 01:03
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
wait, how could she forget that she had already worked with irene before? it doesn't make any sense, it's not like Irene was some unknown idol back then, she was already the IT girl in 2016. and didn't she make a post when seulrene were promoting, where she showed her support for the subunit?
I'm not denying her claims, because if it wasn't true and if she didn't have a tape, I doubt Irene would be dumb enough to admit guilty, but let's be honest here, it does sounds kinda weird that she conveniently "forgot" that she previously worked with her before.
Here my two cents thought, it makes senses fot me but if you still think it doesn't fit, or weird than it's fine. So you find that it's weird how can she forgot she had worked with Irene, the IT girl of SK but I mean come on the editor herself work like 15 years in this industry how many celebrities you think she've met in years, and how many of them you expect her to remember to work with, she has more than 10 years experienced in her field compare to Irene at that point was 2-years debuted idol, sound ironic but I think it' is Irene who is the one that should not forget that she had worked with this editor. Anyway I don't know people change, who knows Irene has already acted the way she did 4 years ago or not

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 01:44
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Here my two cents thought, it makes senses fot me but if you still think it doesn't fit, or weird than it's fine. So you find that it's weird how can she forgot she had worked with Irene, the IT girl of SK but I mean come on the editor herself work like 15 years in this industry how many celebrities you think she've met in years, and how many of them you expect her to remember to work with, she has more than 10 years experienced in her field compare to Irene at that point was 2-years debuted idol, sound ironic but I think it' is Irene who is the one that should not forget that she had worked with this editor. Anyway I don't know people change, who knows Irene has already acted the way she did 4 years ago or not
Dude, she didn't forgot, c'mon, let's be real here. She even posted on instagram a few months ago about the seulrene unit (a post that she deleted, along with the one praising Irene back in 2016, after people started questioning her for claiming that this was her first time meeting her and that she was nervous for all the things she'd heard about her)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

DA That doesn't hold considering how she posted about Irene before praising her. Anyway the stylist already stated she wanted to revenge for being professionally humiliated. I'm not surprised she blew details out of proportion to get it. She wouldn't be the first person in history to do that. She did have her revenge so everybody can put this behind us. Unless you believe in some shady accounts. Then you already (subconsciously) made up your mind before this happened anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It really was. Hope more music like this comes out.

moomoo
Reactions: 15

Post by moomoo »

Please keep the conversation regarding Irene to the Red Velvet thread. Thank you!

Edit: just because it’ll help me manage all the trolls and Irene antis in one spot. I hope you all understand
1 Image 1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2020, 20:55
Pcing- I just discovered this song, but found out that Khan has silently disbanded this year.😭

moomoo

Post by moomoo »

Keeping it in the RV thread keeps trolls and such easier to track.. and it’s on topic of Irene so it should be kept in her thread as well. You can discuss your critical opinions there as long as you’re not trashing the idol, calling the fans names, or spreading false info or sharing info from troll sites
2 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

moomoo wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 03:50
Keeping it in the RV thread keeps trolls and such easier to track.. and it’s on topic of Irene so it should be kept in her thread as well. You can discuss your critical opinions there as long as you’re not trashing the idol, calling the fans names, or spreading false info or sharing info from troll sites
Oh! Thought it was forbidden in either place. Thanks for the quick answer and doing your job.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

moomoo wrote:
I agree with you, but you did erase comments critizing that are not trolls and that are not calling fan names, they are all rational non-troll comments critizing a celebritie actions, and you keep irrational defenses of the celebritie.

You keep this
A person who have no argument and is just mocking the other, pls mod fairly

moomoo

Post by moomoo »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 04:03
moomoo wrote:
I agree with you, but you did erase comments critizing that are not trolls and that are not calling fan names, they are all rational non-troll comments critizing a celebritie actions, and you keep irrational defenses of the celebritie.

You keep this
A person who have no argument and is just mocking the other, pls mod fairly
I’ve been going through all the reports and been deleting any posts that have been shit stirring, idol hate, fan name calling/hate or false info with no facts or false info from troll sites. If you think something needs to be reported then feel free to report and I will review it
Edit: none of those you posted under the spoiler were reported. Please report if you have any problems. Thank you
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Does anyone know anything about Itzy, just found out about them from their song Not Shy.
It's still early days to speculate much about them but Ryujin pings a lot of people because of her look/vibe and a few things she has said. Like this..

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
ryujin gay https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2565384

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 03:38
Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2020, 20:55
Pcing- I just discovered this song, but found out that Khan has silently disbanded this year.😭
Yeah it's a shame. Hope more ggs come out with songs like this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 03:52
moomoo wrote:
Oh! Thought it was forbidden in either place. Thanks for the quick answer and doing your job.
X2 thanks a lot for the great and fast work. It can't be easy with the influx of trolls and haters that this brought. Really appreciate it. :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seo Yeji is sought after Korean Actress for Advertisement and Brand in a global scale.
Ever since It’s Okay Not To Be Okay, Designers and Advertisements domestic and foreign wants her.
I say, good for Yeji! She has a mode like physicique, slender and beautiful. I hope she jumps to the US

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 20:43
Seo Yeji is sought after Korean Actress for Advertisement and Brand in a global scale.
Ever since It’s Okay Not To Be Okay, Designers and Advertisements domestic and foreign wants her.
I say, good for Yeji! She has a mode like physicique, slender and beautiful. I hope she jumps to the US
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know that straight people watch oitnb too but I thought it was kinda funny that she's watching it after so many years have passed and her favorite character being Nicky like come on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 04:10

I know that straight people watch oitnb too but I thought it was kinda funny that she's watching it after so many years have passed and her favorite character being Nicky like come on
Baby Hyejooo! I knew I could rely on her 😢

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 09:49
Guest wrote:
It's still early days to speculate much about them but Ryujin pings a lot of people because of her look/vibe and a few things she has said. Like this..

guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 13:27
Guest wrote:
ryujin gay <a class="vglnk" href="https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2565384" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>thelchat</span><span>.</span><span>net</span><span>/</span><span>forum</span><span>/</span><span>viewtopic</span><span>.</span><span>php</span><span>?</span><span>f</span><span>=</span><span>4</span><span>&</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>60025</span><span>&</span><span>start</span><span>=</span><span>420</span><span>#</span><span>p2565384</span></a>
Thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It may be naive of me, but it brings me some kind of faith to see women and collaborations like this happening and arising. Hope SK wakes up and start being proud of powerful, take no-shit women. I hope that little by little it start becoming the norm for women, to not be afraid to speak up. Would love to see a big feminist movement take place over there, especially with all that has been happening lately. These women are known for breaking barriers and being considered to be too forward yet here they are now, all together and showing who runs the game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any rumors about this singer? Because holy shit... She's so sexy and cool :jawdrop:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Miss Sunshine :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

From where is this? :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People should know by now those who show the most "outward" sus signs, aren't actually gay. It's those that fly under people's radar or aren't outwardly showing signs.

Jayrella
Reactions:

Post by Jayrella »

Guest wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 00:52
People should know by now those who show the most "outward" sus signs, aren't actually gay. It's those that fly under people's radar or aren't outwardly showing signs.
True. That's why there is no way Ryujin is gay or bi. She is the obvious one is this group like Chaeyoung and they are friends with each other.

Still I gave up on any Kpop girl groups it is so hard to know who is gay or bi or not. I seriously hate Korean entertainment biz. just come out and let people date whoever they want. So we don't have to be shocked and confused when someone is dating the opposite sex.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Da what do you think about moonbyul?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
But how would you know they were gay, cause some that act super gay end up with men and some that don’t do skinship end up with men. So I don’t really think there is a tell because it’s not like they will come out anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought chaeyoung was bi so I'm not surprised.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 01:55
Guest wrote:
But how would you know they were gay, cause some that act super gay end up with men and some that don’t do skinship end up with men. So I don’t really think there is a tell because it’s not like they will come out anyway.
You don't. Just like there are manly looking women who are not a lesbian, and femmes who no one would guess were into women because they're straight looking. The same principle applies here. But in kpop where your every public act is constantly scrutinized, acting like you're into your own teammates IF you are indeed gay/bi/lesbian is career suicide. They act like that because they have nothing to fear/hide if an anti fan or a homophobic saesang fan wants to dig deep enough. They'll be dragged through the mud and harassed on SM like that gay gag man. And not to mention the abuse doesn't stop there because it will extend to their family members. Some people will be supportive of course, but at what cost? The korean entertainment world is controlled by old men. Men who are more than likely homophobic and sexist. If you are gay and your company knows it, they won't allow you to act it out because you're working for them and a known gay member's money making ability will diminish once they come out. At best they'll be told to hide it or act like they're into the opposite sex.
And that is why I don't believe Moonbyul is real to answer the above anon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Honestly, no big idol is ever going to come out anything soon. They need to leave the industry first if anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 02:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You don't. Just like there are manly looking women who are not a lesbian, and femmes who no one would guess were into women because they're straight looking. The same principle applies here. But in kpop where your every public act is constantly scrutinized, acting like you're into your own teammates IF you are indeed gay/bi/lesbian is career suicide. They act like that because they have nothing to fear/hide if an anti fan or a homophobic saesang fan wants to dig deep enough. They'll be dragged through the mud and harassed on SM like that gay gag man. And not to mention the abuse doesn't stop there because it will extend to their family members. Some people will be supportive of course, but at what cost? The korean entertainment world is controlled by old men. Men who are more than likely homophobic and sexist. If you are gay and your company knows it, they won't allow you to act it out because you're working for them and a known gay member's money making ability will diminish once they come out. At best they'll be told to hide it or act like they're into the opposite sex.
Da moonbyul I'd be surprised tbh cause almost everyone is convinced. Shes a popular topic with korean lesbians too. Chaeyoung never pinged as lesbian, maybe bi, but I've always said none of the twice member are lesbians.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
That's actually a really interesting point you make there. I remember in another thread, a person once wrote about her experience in Korea and how the women that she thought were gay (because of mannerism, looks, stereotypes and so on), were actually straight and some even had bfs. Meanwhile the women that were really low-key, had a sort of a feminine, straight-ish look, she also describe it as a kind of "motherly" style lol, were the ones actually gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 03:08
Honestly, no big idol is ever going to come out anything soon. They need to leave the industry first if anything.
X2 and even so, even if they leave the industry it would still be social suicide. Like another anon stated, they not only come after the celebrity but also after their family and close ones. We are all aware of how Korea is all about keeping up a certain image and being very family orientated, which is why sometimes, when people come out they are called selfish and shameful because they "drag down" the family's name as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 03:34
Guest wrote:
That's actually a really interesting point you make there. I remember in another thread, a person once wrote about her experience in Korea and how the women that she thought were gay (because of mannerism, looks, stereotypes and so on), were actually straight and some even had bfs. Meanwhile the women that were really low-key, had a sort of a feminine, straight-ish look, she also describe it as a kind of "motherly" style lol, were the ones actually gay.
Da there are alot of butch, masc lesbians in korea, its the same around the world. Street style is popular in asia so I think that's where people get their gaydar mixed up but butch lesbians are really obvious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jayrella wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 02:59
Guest wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 02:27
Guest wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 02:22

She consistently talked about men (Timothee Chalamet, Justin Bieber etc) more than other Twice members and wrote a song about a man so if you thought she was a lesbian it's on you for ignoring that.
They probably thought she was “hiding” her sexuality
Yes, that's what I thought. I thought her company is making her talk about boys to make a look straight. The once who act gay are straight and the once who act straight are also straight. I give up. I absolutely don't know who is gay, bi, or what not.

Key is right when he said don't trust anything you see idols do on tv or say on tv. There will never be an openly gay,bi,.. idol in this homophobic and sexist country. Korea society is really stuck in 1920's ...
DA to be fair anon, and I'm not even a Twice stan or anything of the sort, but a girl gushing about TC and JB really means nothing. I mean come on, how many lesbians were once JB fans? and TC has the same deal with that Harry St*le guy, where a lot of their fanbase are composed by lgbt+ women, which is crazy I know but somehow it is a reality.

But yeah, from what little I could see she gave me bi vibes. Similar style and looks to Wheein from MMM. But then again, a lot of women in sk dress like that and it has become a trend getting those little tattoos and wearing big shirts and so on. It's like the characteristic alternative/indie girl look over there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jayrella wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 02:22

She consistently talked about men (Timothee Chalamet, Justin Bieber etc) more than other Twice members and wrote a song about a man so if you thought she was a lesbian it's on you for ignoring that.
Yes, that's what I thought. I thought her company is making her talk about boys to make a look straight.
This logic is so strange, there's no way an idol is telling their company if they're gay. Hell they probably don't tell their group members.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 03:52
Jayrella wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes, that's what I thought. I thought her company is making her talk about boys to make a look straight.
This logic is so strange, there's no way an idol is telling their company if they're gay. Hell they probably don't tell their group members.
X2 agree

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 03:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da moonbyul I'd be surprised tbh cause almost everyone is convinced. Shes a popular topic with korean lesbians too. Chaeyoung never pinged as lesbian, maybe bi, but I've always said none of the twice member are lesbians.
x2
I have also always said that none of the twice members are lesbians or part of the community. They all scream straight to me and here we are now, with 3/9 of them being in a relationship with men :mask:

Anyway, there's no knowing with this country.. the closest we will get is to mere theories and on that train of thought, what happened with LE and the stylist? I feel like that was the closest that we ever got to something

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 03:53
Guest wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 03:18
Guest wrote:

x2
I have also always said that none of the twice members are lesbians or part of the community. They all scream straight to me and here we are now, with 3/9 of them being in a relationship with men :mask:

Anyway, there's no knowing with this country.. the closest we will get is to mere theories and on that train of thought, what happened with LE and the stylist? I feel like that was the closest that we ever got to something
LE was out here going to gay bars every other day and being gay af with her stylist. I'll always hold on to that cause it's the most we've ever got. I think it was pretty obvious they dated.
Also solji saying hani likes girls is so ??? Idk if she was joking or accidentally let it slip or outed her?? Anyways we still gonna have hani kissing a girl in her new movie soon.