:$ :$ :$ I blushed

Reactions:

Re: Twice

Post by Guest »

I might just have to watch the entire 2 hours and 45 mins

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

An update on these two. Turns out things have been going great since the christmas eve date :gaypimp: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 17:25

An update on these two. Turns out things have been going great since the christmas eve date :gaypimp: :heart:
On national girlfriend's day?! Sana also met up with Miyeon from G-idle today. Seems like she's doing a round in her harem :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 17:40
Guest wrote:
On national girlfriend's day?! Sana also met up with Miyeon from G-idle today. Seems like she's doing a round in her harem :rofl:
We love a proactive queen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 18:03
Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 17:40
Guest wrote:
We love a proactive queen
UPDATE: she actually met yeonjung on the 30th lol. So many girls, so little Sana :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yaaaaaaaaaawn.

Anyways, here's some pretty :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think I've said this about every ship lmao, but I'm weak for Jeongsa :$

Image Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ISAC jeongsa was too precious :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Real talk, though. Are you ok? There must be something wrong if you're wasting your time trolling like this ^

Anyways, here's Mina being pretty

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

TWICETOBEEEER!!!

Hopefully full album! :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jihyo's red hair :tmi:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let's be honest the reason we come here because txpx sucks
You have to agree with what they said or you're banned

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

it's fine, just report it. they'll get tired eventually

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here are the thread's rules once again. Posts breaking these have already been reported. Either stop breaking rules or get banned.

Thread rules:

1. Stay on topic
2. Keep it gay. No het talk. No het speculation. No het anything (the only exception is major announcements)
3. No shit-stirring or inflammatory topics. Including but not limited to: trolling, stan-baiting, race-baiting, ship wars etc.
4. Absolutely no bashing of the members (or other groups)
5. No discussion of other groups unless it relates to TWICE
6. Keep all social media drama out of this thread
7. Don't pretend to be multiple people
8. Do not reply to or quote any trolls or posts that break the rules. Just report!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:yawn: Moving on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

anyways here's a saida moment that I randomly remembered today

moomoo
Reactions: 15

Post by moomoo »

Het talk is forbidden. If you want to talk about a het relationship then go take it somewhere else. This is not the place for it. If you keep egging on the conversation you will be banned
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nayeon is very powerful

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ATTENTION, something important has happened

Also, Twice won three awards today, including artist of the year and are more or less confirmed to be releasing a Full album :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's a double win today

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As much as I would like a full album I really hope they will consider their health first (and a normal choreography this time :fingcross:)

aaa
Reactions:

Post by aaa »

Looking forward to the day Momo and Nayeon can date openly

Windstruck
Reactions: 5

Post by Windstruck »

aaa wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 18:06
Why those two? Your biases? 😆

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 17:14
It's a double win today

I like how sahyo was once so powerfull that nowadays them all over each other is considered some crumbs. They shall rise again :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 17:16
As much as I would like a full album I really hope they will consider their health first (and a normal choreography this time :fingcross:)
The tweet has been deleted but I think i know what It was. Unfortunately that was leaked without permission, i was so mad :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 18:48
Guest wrote:
The tweet has been deleted but I think i know what It was. Unfortunately that was leaked without permission, i was so mad :(
Now that I think about it I should've double checked because none of the translators I follow talked about it 😔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This Nayeon... pls let me live

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 19:06
Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 18:48
Guest wrote:
Now that I think about it I should've double checked because none of the translators I follow talked about it 😔
Don't sweat it, it was an honest mistake.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

aaa wrote:
*Sana and Nayeon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bruh I don't even know what to say :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

idk why i find it so weird momo and mina had no problem to buy new phone yet sana choose to use her old phone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2020, 16:48
idk why i find it so weird momo and mina had no problem to buy new phone yet sana choose to use her old phone
Same but didn't she had a problem last time because she didn't know how to do the backup or stuff? (Also I'm not really surprised she doesn't know, seeing how she also didn't know how to trasfer photos so she was about to buy a new mac lmao)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2020, 16:57
Guest wrote:
Same but didn't she had a problem last time because she didn't know how to do the backup or stuff? (Also I'm not really surprised she doesn't know, seeing how she also didn't know how to trasfer photos so she was about to buy a new mac lmao)
yeah but jihyo said she finally figured it out how it worked
so why not just buy a new phone lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2020, 15:48
Bruh I don't even know what to say :$

:heart:

We been knew. :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2020, 17:34
Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2020, 16:57
Guest wrote:
yeah but jihyo said she finally figured it out how it worked
so why not just buy a new phone lol
I guess she just doesn't care that much about having the latest iphone maybe she would rather spend her money on other things idk

aaa
Reactions:

Post by aaa »

Windstruck wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 18:22
aaa wrote:
No, just the most believable twice ship. Their personalities also match on a non platonic lvl and I think they look super hot tghtr :nails: no other pairing compares

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

aaa wrote:
15 Aug 2020, 00:47
Windstruck wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 18:22
aaa wrote:
No, just the most believable twice ship. Their personalities also match on a non platonic lvl and I think they look super hot tghtr :nails: no other pairing compares
none of the ships are very believable to me but I could see momo and nayeon making out when they are drunk so I'll give you that

SDR
Reactions:

Post by SDR »

saida scissoring after their last vlive. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

tbh, i don't think any of sana ships are real. we got sahyo, saida and satzu in their last vlive and samo yesterday. we are talking about SANA, that girl knows what she was doing. she treats everybody equally and SHE LOVES FANSERVICE. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SDR wrote:
15 Aug 2020, 06:58
dahyun crying over her one-sided crush on sana as we speak :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2020, 15:01
SDR wrote:
15 Aug 2020, 06:58
dahyun crying over her one-sided crush on sana as we speak :nails:
Why? Sana obviously likes Dahyun too. They even had a Gong Cha date last night.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The goncha date was Sana and Momo and after they returned to their apartment they took that bed picture in Sana's room.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

But isn't usually blue heart = momo? I also think it's with dahyun because of the white heart

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2020, 16:07
The goncha date was Sana and Momo and after they returned to their apartment they took that bed picture in Sana's room.
idk I personally think that was a saida date because of the purple/white hearts and because dahyun has talked about that same drink before, I guess we will never know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nayeon used a white heart on recent posts, Tzuyu said hers didn't have a white heart she wanted cause they posted from a manager's phone and they don't have that color downloaded. The white heart is not Dahyun, Twice are using white hearts along their color now.

Saida don't hang out and Samo like posting pics when they go out but not say it, they make more sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2020, 16:19
Nayeon used a white heart on recent posts, Tzuyu said hers didn't have a white heart she wanted cause they posted from a manager's phone and they don't have that color downloaded. The white heart is not Dahyun, Twice are using white hearts along their color now.

Saida don't hang out and Samo like posting pics when they go out but not say it, they make more sense.
Look the heart thing is not 100% accurate sure. but since the purple heart is almost always a code for sana I think is safe to assume the white heart is code for dahyun, especially when you consider that dahyun has mentioned that same drink before

Also, weird of you to assume that saida don't hang out, they are friends and sana was literally all over dahyun in that last vlive I don't see how it would be weird for them to get a drink together.