Red Velvet

Reactions:

Re: Red Velvet

Post by Guest »

I think everyone but Irene is straight (and it's not cuz everyone thinks she hates men)
But I'm hoping Seulgi is gay too cuz let's be honest no man deserves her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wendy's been quite for a while, no lsyn reply or songs rec or cover :sadangel:
Today is wendysday :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2020, 12:08

How many episodes left?
The PD for this show is so whipped for them lol She just lets them do the tasks as they want :lol:

I hope they keep working with the same Revelup staff in future shows, they seem to get along really well & doesn't stress out the members (unlike other shows I've seen :mask: )

moomoo
Reactions: 15

Post by moomoo »

An update of thread rules has been posted on the first page so that it’s clear to everyone who visits this thread
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

moomoo wrote:
15 Jul 2020, 03:01
An update of thread rules has been posted on the first page so that it’s clear to everyone who visits this thread
Thank you. Would be great if we could also change the group photo to include Yeri.

moomoo
Reactions: 15

Post by moomoo »

Guest wrote:
15 Jul 2020, 04:45
moomoo wrote:
15 Jul 2020, 03:01
Thank you. Would be great if we could also change the group photo to include Yeri.
Oh no, poor Yeri! I just changed it to a photo that includes her
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the way Irene grabs Seulgi just to demonstrate the scene in mv :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

naughty july 20 12pm

teaser july 16 (today) 12pm

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Red Velvet Irene will reportedly make her movie debut with a lead role in upcoming movie 'Double Patty'

Filming begins in August
Expected release end of 2020

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not confirmed from anything official, but apparently Irene is about to star in a movie? The plot is something about her being an anchor? Hope it's a film adaptation of her and purple friend lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2020, 00:49
naughty july 20 12pm

teaser july 16 (today) 12pm
I think it's midnight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wow... she jumped from a minor role in web drama to movie
https://www.soompi.com/article/1413121w ... f-age-film

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2020, 03:26
Irene's always given actress vibes. I hope she starts doing more stuff after this (though I don't think I can stand watching her with a leading m*n)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[media][/media]
Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2020, 04:00
Every aseulhan eps: they dating and we third wheeling

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2020, 03:56
Guest wrote:
Irene's always given actress vibes. I hope she starts doing more stuff after this (though I don't think I can stand watching her with a leading m*n)
Yeah that's my main worry her having to pretend to be into some disgusting dude.
To add to that there is actually non fictional worries about the horror that is the cinema world for women, women being abused in the movie/TV industries are counted in thousands. :bigcry:

I'm happy she is branching out like she said she wanted to but i'm even more worried as these industries are bottomless sexist shitholes where all rapists go to get easy prey. Also producers and directors who constantly try to force women to show more than what they are comfortable to on screen... I hope she will be well surrounded, because up until now she always had familiar faces around and her group members she could trust.
After working in the cinema industry for a while myself i can say that i am not solely happy about this news, men behaving like rapists and harassers are the norm there i hope SM will take care of her contracts and that she will be able to stand up to all those dirty sleazbags.

That's not even taking into consideration all the other men in the world that will demean her and over objectify/sexualize her if she has anything that can slightly ressemble a sex scene. I hope she she will only do fully clothed pg13 movies or men will become dangerously mad.

I am glad for her but very suspicious and worried at the same time :mask: :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2020, 06:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah that's my main worry her having to pretend to be into some disgusting dude.
To add to that there is actually non fictional worries about the horror that is the cinema world for women, women being abused in the movie/TV industries are counted in thousands. :bigcry:

I'm happy she is branching out like she said she wanted to but i'm even more worried as these industries are bottomless sexist shitholes where all rapists go to get easy prey. Also producers and directors who constantly try to force women to show more than what they are comfortable to on screen... I hope she will be well surrounded, because up until now she always had familiar faces around and her group members she could trust.
After working in the cinema industry for a while myself i can say that i am not solely happy about this news, men behaving like rapists and harassers are the norm there i hope SM will take care of her contracts and that she will be able to stand up to all those dirty sleazbags.

That's not even taking into consideration all the other men in the world that will demean her and over objectify/sexualize her if she has anything that can slightly ressemble a sex scene. I hope she she will only do fully clothed pg13 movies or men will become dangerously mad.

I am glad for her but very suspicious and worried at the same time :mask: :tinfoil:
I'm sure she will be fine. Irene is not a pushover, she won't do things she's not comfortable with. If you see her in levelup project, she's good at negotiating what she wanted.
Besides she is from SM, one of the biggest entertainment company, those men would be stupid if they try to harrass her.
It's a coming of age movie, let's hope it focuses more on character development and strong female lead instead of romance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2020, 06:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wow I think you've just described really what's the problem in the entertainment industry. I think as long as TV/Movie/Book plots about making life harder for women aren't rare then that is what's likely to transpire in real life because life will always imitate art. Sure human atrocity have existed aforetime but it wasn't treated as norm. Art has a great deal of influence in a society. I still pray somehow this sexist insanity will stop someday. If not then humanity's loss. :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

we been knew 🤷

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WTF is happening in the last video? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

THANK YOU ASEUL JESUS!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did someone listened to naughty? I did, the leak is easy to find

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2020, 15:45
Did someone listened to naughty? I did, the leak is easy to find
Haven't heard it, but I'm gonna wait for the MV, it's gonna drop soon anyway, on the 20th
So far the teaser looks amazing, the CGI looks great.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

seulrene's 1st ep on mmtg is now available with eng subs ya'all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jul 2020, 06:21
That was utter chaos :rofl: I really enjoyed it. The video was basically Irene and the MC fighting for Seulgi lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:overmoon: :fun: :dance:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

THEY WON YA'LL!!!!!11!!!!!!11!!!1
and lmaooo people got shooketh by Irene's blonde wig :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the choreooooo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I thought irene was more quiet than seulgi but she's talking more than her here, same with the male fan surprise

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

after mom falls asleep with eng subs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

mubank encore stage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

seulgi flipping us off :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way she did it :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The views difference between seulgi and irene fancams..is just sad... You can see the popularity gap between irene and the rest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jul 2020, 18:08
The views difference between seulgi and irene fancams..is just sad... You can see the popularity gap between irene and the rest.
I thought Joy was the most popular.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jul 2020, 18:43
Guest wrote:
17 Jul 2020, 18:08
I thought Joy was the most popular.
she's the second most popular.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jul 2020, 13:50
after mom falls asleep with eng subs
This show is hilarous, they keep getting punishment. I laugh so hard when Seulgi give up on being quiet and just rip things, and when her bone crack when dancing bad boy :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:sadangel:
Guest wrote:
17 Jul 2020, 12:16
Guest wrote:
I thought irene was more quiet than seulgi but she's talking more than her here, same with the male fan surprise
You expecting her to stay silent while Seulgi is being taken away from her? Lol jk
She's being threatened by the mc for the sub unit position(in a joking manner obviously lol) ofc her competitive ass won't shut up duh :lol:

And about Seulgi...didn't Irene said in a recent interview that Seulgi used to be a quiet person when they were rookies? Seulgi also admitted before that she's a no jam type of a person and not confident with her variety show skill but now doing good at expressing herself more

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jul 2020, 03:48
:sadangel:
Guest wrote:
17 Jul 2020, 12:16
Guest wrote:
You expecting her to stay silent while Seulgi is being taken away from her? Lol jk
She's being threatened by the mc for the sub unit position(in a joking manner obviously lol) ofc her competitive ass won't shut up duh :lol:

And about Seulgi...didn't Irene said in a recent interview that Seulgi used to be a quiet person when they were rookies? Seulgi also admitted before that she's a no jam type of a person and not confident with her variety show skill but now doing good at expressing herself more
I'm happy she's able to show her funny side, people always assume she's just a cold beauty.
She's so comfortable with the host, and she looks like she's having so much fun there, proven by her loud ass laugh :rofl: