HwaMi, SunHwa, HyeMi ?

The literal translation is “purple nights with Maria”

Y0p
Reactions: 160

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

Post by Y0p »

Guest wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 13:10
Well I'm happy to finally know what the plans were. RBW was serious then with her promoting overseas, good to know even if we can see she doesn't need promotion to make it big. Of course covid means setback but we can see her popularity is still growing so it's not really a big deal and it will only make her next comeback even bigger.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 17:11
Guest wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 17:09
Guest wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 17:06
HwaMi, SunHwa, HyeMi ?

I want to see all the Polaroids they took

SA. She looked like a little bitch of a nervous gay about pulling that Polaroid out of her pocket to give her lol
Heh. Yes. Hwasa even said it took all her courage. She needs to give herself more credit. After all, I'm assuming she asked to take pictures with Sunmi. That in itself is bold as hell. Then for her to pick out 1 to give her unnie and put it in her pocket... Well done Maria! When your alpha gay genetics override your introvertedness. This is why Hwasa gets all the ladies.

Y0p

Post by Y0p »

Guest wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 13:29
Guest wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 07:19
Guest wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 06:36

i was thinking maybe they were working on writing lyrics for the new cb but idk
DA Yeah, could be anything really. Recording her parts for a upcoming cf/b-side/cb, vocal lessons, dance practice, rehearsing for her possible guest appearance at Yong's possible ontact concert.
Yeah I dont think Yong is having a concert. With only like 2 songs?? Plus byul said mamamoo cb is next. It's probably gonna be in august. Sh may have just been hanging out with hwasa or with pws composing for the CB and came to check up on hwasa.
She already had five concerts though so she has plenty of material. Also unreleased songs like Empty or the two she sang in one of her lives, and probably others we don't know about. Some groups have done WTs with less material... A concert would also be a great opportunity to promote the songs of a repackage album.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 18:39
Guest wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 17:11
Guest wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 17:09

I want to see all the Polaroids they took

SA. She looked like a little bitch of a nervous gay about pulling that Polaroid out of her pocket to give her lol
Heh. Yes. Hwasa even said it took all her courage. She needs to give herself more credit. After all, I'm assuming she asked to take pictures with Sunmi. That in itself is bold as hell. Then for her to pick out 1 to give her unnie and put it in her pocket... Well done Maria! When your alpha gay genetics override your introvertedness. This is why Hwasa gets all the ladies.
Hyejin wont interact with anyone and makes sure to keep her distance but she saw an older pretty girl and decided to shoot her shot with her. Now Sunmi followed her on IG, posted the polaroid and said “🥰🥰🥰”. I say Dyksa won her heart

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't buy that Hyejin is an introvert hogwash when she out here asking girls what color panties they are wearing. :nails: An unabashed bisexual baddie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 20:57
I don't buy that Hyejin is an introvert hogwash when she out here asking girls what color panties they are wearing. :nails: An unabashed bisexual baddie.
SHE WHAT

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She got ENFP on that test but has also said many times that she's a homebody. I think she's more an ambivert

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 21:48
Guest wrote:
SHE WHAT

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
SHE WHAT
DA

yes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 21:53
Guest wrote:
She got ENFP on that test but has also said many times that she's a homebody. I think she's more an ambivert
Oh yeah. That's right. Hyejin and Moonbyul have the same personality type. Both of them are ENFP, creative extraverts with good people skills. Me thinks there is something to this test. The gays have it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 21:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
SHE WHAT
DA

yes
That’s really gay of her. Out of everything she choose what color panties you’re wearing.. like??? Okay we get it did you gay and you want to know what color panties the girl is wearing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Imagine being nervous and Hwasa tells you that to tell her what color underwear you’re wearing lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 22:13
Imagine being nervous and Hwasa tells you that to tell her what color underwear you’re wearing lmao
Right!? Like is that supposed to help my nervousness or make it worse!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maria is super close to #2 on Melon rn. Maria is still going hard. I wonder why the sudden increase though. Any ideas why?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 00:58
Maria is super close to #2 on Melon rn. Maria is still going hard. I wonder why the sudden increase though. Any ideas why?

Looking at the current graph it's not that close. But I'll be so happy if Maria serves longevity and remains in the melon top 5 for a couple of months. Look at Nonstop. That just recently started to fall off. Although they had some major help from IU with that and Dolphin. By comparison there were some other ggs who came and went... Summer Hate is underperforming too so that's part of it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 01:11
Guest wrote:

Looking at the current graph it's not that close. But I'll be so happy if Maria serves longevity and remains in the melon top 5 for a couple of months. Look at Nonstop. That just recently started to fall off. Although they had some major help from IU with that and Dolphin. By comparison there were some other ggs who came and went... Summer Hate is underperforming too so that's part of it.
Yeah but the gap between Downtown Baby and Maria is huge rn when they’ve been tag teaming each other all week. Then Maria suddenly surged near 2nd place. Maybe Z*co’s song is decreasing and Maria is just staying steady and that’s why it’s contending for 2nd place right now (it probably won’t get to 2nd place but it’s been the closest it’s been for awhile now). Maria certainly is a hit as it’s been so steady. Seulrene comeback is tonight so María will drop to 4th or 5th place which is still very good. Top 5 queen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 01:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah but the gap between Downtown Baby and Maria is huge rn when they’ve been tag teaming each other all week. Then Maria suddenly surged near 2nd place. Maybe Z*co’s song is decreasing and Maria is just staying steady and that’s why it’s contending for 2nd place right now (it probably won’t get to 2nd place but it’s been the closest it’s been for awhile now). Maria certainly is a hit as it’s been so steady. Seulrene comeback is tonight so María will drop to 4th or 5th place which is still very good. Top 5 queen
^Chungha's song is out tonight too. If Maria can survive those 2 new releases, I think its smooth sailing the rest of the month.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 01:51
Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 01:41
Guest wrote:

^Chungha's song is out tonight too. If Maria can survive those 2 new releases, I think its smooth sailing the rest of the month.
Chungha’s songs haven’t been doing good lately so we’ll see how well she does this time around and if she’ll remain steady. Seulrene is highly anticipated so I expect them to chart Top 3. I think María stans a change to stay Top 5

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Melon finally got rid of the real time chart. It is now only a daily chart and will only be updated every 24 hours

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 03:45
Melon finally got rid of the real time chart. It is now only a daily chart and will only be updated every 24 hours
Does this benefit Hwasa? I don’t understand the change. Is it good or bad?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thatt's not how it works.
Currently, the realtime top 100 chart updates every hour based on the amount of hourly usage for each song. With the new change, the chart will still update every hour, but the chart will instead be calculated based on the number of unique users over the past 24 hours. The ranking numbers will also not be shown.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I guess Maria at #3 was just a brief lapse because Bloo has been 3rd for the last three hrs on Melon.

In western news, is the Maria MV still without subtitles? I know translators and stans mass emailed RBW translations some days ago. This has to be the longest a title MV has gone without subs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 04:08
I guess Maria at #3 was just a brief lapse because Bloo has been 3rd for the last three hrs on Melon.

In western news, is the Maria MV still without subtitles? I know translators and stans mass emailed RBW translations some days ago. This has to be the longest a title MV has gone without subs.
She is 3rd

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 04:40
Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 04:08

She is 3rd
That's odd. The real time chart got removed after the 1PM update so I don't know where those stats are coming from. But if she only overtook 3rd after a half hour, she still wouldn't retake 3rd in the hourly position and unless she gains more consistency she won't be 3rd on the day. She won't be third on the day with the RV subunit anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Update hourly counting UL of the last 24 hours

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 05:11
Guest wrote:
SA. It's 40% stream and 60% downloads, watch now fandoms doing mass downloads since it counts more

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 06:11
Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 05:11
Guest wrote:
SA. It's 40% stream and 60% downloads, watch now fandoms doing mass downloads since it counts more
DA The split was already like that before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

no real time, no unique listeners anymore then ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 08:13
Basically. It's supposed quell fanwars and competition by not displaying information hourly or real time. No more fans collectively targeting a song to pass by estimating how many extra streams are needed etc.

Y0p

Post by Y0p »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 09:04
Guest wrote:
Basically. It's supposed quell fanwars and competition by not displaying information hourly or real time. No more fans collectively targeting a song to pass by estimating how many extra streams are needed etc.
It was nice to see ULs and RT charts but big fandoms ruined it. I expect the "competition" to find new ways to blossom though. I expect bigger releases to be able to appear on charts after one hour since they can have more downloads and streams thanks to fans than many songs in the chart (like BP, B*S or IU getting over 100k ULs first hour + downloads). I'm surprised I don't see I&S so maybe there's something I didn't understand.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Never would have thought to find hockey jerseys in her closet. Are they inssa-items in Korea or is she just a massive Blackhawks and Blues fan?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y0p wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 10:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It was nice to see ULs and RT charts but big fandoms ruined it. I expect the "competition" to find new ways to blossom though. I expect bigger releases to be able to appear on charts after one hour since they can have more downloads and streams thanks to fans than many songs in the chart (like BP, B*S or IU getting over 100k ULs first hour + downloads). I'm surprised I don't see I&S so maybe there's something I didn't understand.
don't think it will be as easy as you make it out to be. monster is 30th after 3h it's a hit already

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 12:56
Y0p wrote:
Guest wrote:

don't think it will be as easy as you make it out to be. monster is 30th after 3h it's a hit already
Yeah and the real-time chart is still up and they’re #1. I’m still confused how this new thing works. But if it’s like FLO than 30th place is pretty good and they’ll be on top once 24 hours hit and Maria with be knocked down to 4th or 5th or 6th depending on how Chungha is doing because she debuted out of top 100 on Melon but she still can knock María down once Melon updates

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 14:59
Guest wrote:
Y0p wrote:

Yeah and the real-time chart is still up and they’re #1. I’m still confused how this new thing works. But if it’s like FLO than 30th place is pretty good and they’ll be on top once 24 hours hit and Maria with be knocked down to 4th or 5th or 6th depending on how Chungha is doing because she debuted out of top 100 on Melon but she still can knock María down once Melon updates
i thought they deleted both the real time and rising charts ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

aoa jimin exposed as a bully and out of the industry, i hope moonsun never set up the date they talked about

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 16:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s still visible for those that didn’t update. Old chart won’t be counted though. Only the new chart

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 18:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s still visible for those that didn’t update. Old chart won’t be counted though. Only the new chart
Yeah. I'm guessing it's only visible to melon pass holders internally. Seulrene seem to be really slaying with that ugly song but we'll see where they end up after 24 hrs.

I'm going to miss roof hits.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 17:04
aoa jimin exposed as a bully and out of the industry, i hope moonsun never set up the date they talked about
Yeah I know Solar said she really wanted to meet up with Jimin, but we’ll never know if they did. And Jimin said Solar texts her. It’s probably gonna be awkward now and Solar will pretend they were never friends and never speak of her now because of the recent backlash. How awkward it must be to be friends with someone and then they get exposed

Y0p

Post by Y0p »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 18:31
Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 18:26
Guest wrote:

Yeah. I'm guessing it's only visible to melon pass holders internally. Seulrene seem to be really slaying with that ugly song but we'll see where they end up after 24 hrs.

I'm going to miss roof hits.
What's the point if people can still see the RT chart though ? Anyway I&S have set the new standard for future competition, who's entering the chart the sooner and the higher. Now I'm waiting for E*O SC next Monday.

moomoo
Reactions: 15

Post by moomoo »

1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whoa Maria is currently 3rd on melon 5min chart!
1. HYLT
2. SR
3. Maria

I&S currently 5th and Sunmi 6th

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

moomoo wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 23:47
Didn't expect this out of Solar. We love a woke eternally youthful queen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Variety queen keeping busy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh :$

Reactions: