Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 10:16
I love her voice and how much she has improved

moomoo
Reactions: 15

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

Post by moomoo »

Top 20 female idol groups loved by Korean queer females (lesbian, bisexual, etc.) in 2020

Mamamoo got 3rd place!

Source:
1 Image

Irwvemwod
Reactions: 6

Post by Irwvemwod »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MMM Kcontact is on the 25th for those interested.

Last Solarsido

Moonbyul created a TikTok account... https://www.tiktok.com/@moonbyul_2da?re ... ource=h5_t

Teaser for Greedyy (released in less than 12 hours)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why did everyone abandon this thread? Was it just the new set of rules in the first post that effectively mutes 95% of the conversation the previous thread had ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh, 6th Anniversary Trip reality? One Lucky Day Part 2: The Revenge of the Seagulls? :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Early Mamamoo vibes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 09:09
Early Mamamoo vibes

Loved how she begun her rap with the old school Moonstar

tygRrryo
Veteran
Reactions: 274

Post by tygRrryo »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 09:09
Early Mamamoo vibes

too bad Byul couldn't be in the MV as well, I just know I'm gonna love the lyrics of this song too :gaypimp: :girlpower: 💪

Y0p
Reactions: 160

Post by Y0p »

Now Wheein covering Code Kunst, should we expect Yong then Hwasa before the comeback ?

How many songs did we already get since the beginning of the year (I think I'm forgetting something) ?

OST : MMM, Hwasa, Wheein
Cover : Byul, Wheein
Collab/Ft : Yong x Kassy, Hwasa x Dua Lipa, Byul x Punch (x2), Wheein x Dindin prod Giriboy, Byul x JeA
Mini album : Byul
Repackage : Byul
Single album : Yong

Soon (that we know of) : MMM at Kcon and Hwasa mini album, then MMM comeback, then Wheein comeback.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Crossing my fingers for Hwasa's cb being announced tonight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 03:57
Why did everyone abandon this thread? Was it just the new set of rules in the first post that effectively mutes 95% of the conversation the previous thread had ?
If the new set of rules spooked people, it just shows how toxic it was in the first place.
Anyway thank you Moonbyul and Wheein for the music today, next week looks like it will be busy if we get Hwasun covers and Hwasa first teasers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y0p wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 11:56
How many songs did we already get since the beginning of the year (I think I'm forgetting something) ?

OST : MMM, Hwasa, Wheein
Cover : Byul, Wheein x2 (Code Kunst, Khelani)
Collab/Ft : Yong x Kassy, Hwasa x Dua Lipa, Byul x Punch (x2), Wheein x Dindin prod Giriboy, Byul x JeA
Mini album : Byul
Repackage : Byul
Single album : Yong

Soon (that we know of) : MMM at Kcon and Hwasa mini album, then MMM comeback, then Wheein comeback.
Two covers for Wheein and performance videos.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A good thread
but there is more

moomoo

Post by moomoo »

The 2020 results are in.

Top 100 female idols loved by Korean LGBT+ women in 2020

#5 Moonbyul
#7 Wheein
#11 Hwasa
#12 Solar

Source:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

moomoo wrote:
14 Jun 2020, 06:29
The 2020 results are in.

#5 Moonbyul
#7 Wheein
#11 Hwasa
#12 Solar

Source:
Compared to last year:
Moonbyul (-2 places, -1.67 percentage points)
Wheein (-2 places, -1.48 percentage points)
Hwasa (-4 places, -0,97 percentage points)
Solar (-6 places, -1.69 percentage points)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2020, 07:06
moomoo wrote:
The 2020 results are in.

#5 Moonbyul
#7 Wheein
#11 Hwasa
#12 Solar

Source:
Compared to last year:
The decline was to make room for NGG, nation's gay group, G-Idle. I can't be mad. They scream LGBT explicitly. Upside is in terms of voting percentage, Hwasa's change was marginal. Korean queer women love her just as much as before.

If Moonbyul didn't increase with her album and visuals, I cannot see her peaking any higher than she has already on that list.

Y0p

Post by Y0p »

Leggo

moomoo

Post by moomoo »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2020, 11:38
Guest wrote:
moomoo wrote:
The 2020 results are in.

#5 Moonbyul
#7 Wheein
#11 Hwasa
#12 Solar

Source:
Compared to last year:
The decline was to make room for NGG, nation's gay group, G-Idle. I can't be mad. They scream LGBT explicitly. Upside is in terms of voting percentage, Hwasa's change was marginal. Korean queer women love her just as much as before.

If Moonbyul didn't increase with her album and visuals, I cannot see her peaking any higher than she has already on that list.
I definitely thought that after all the promo she has had this year with her albums and visuals that she would increase at least more in votes but it seems Korea queer women have other interests now. I mean I don’t think Byul will ever dethrone Irene and Seulgi from korean lgbt women because they have been the top 2 for four years consecutively now, so I don’t think the korean lgbt community is giving those two up yet but I thought Byul would have at least maintained her votes but she dropped surprisingly a lot. Solar dropped the most out of them all. Hwasa remained very steady which was also a surprise. And then Solar fell dead last in the group which was also another surprise looking at the previous lists. It’s definitely interesting to see these votes each year

moomoo

Post by moomoo »

Y0p wrote:
14 Jun 2020, 17:49
Leggo

Damn the likes and RTs in just a couple of hours is insane. I think this is by far the fastest tweet of Mamamoo’s to get that much. It seems a lot of people are very hyped about Hwasa. I think most of it is just casuals though. I’m still a bit worried for her album sales and even charting since June is basically kpop shark week. I really hope the best for her. (Note: I know her Maria album logo looks generic but I think she wanted to keep it the same font as her tattoo on her neck which I think makes it more personal)

Mamaoom1234
Reactions: 0

Post by Mamaoom1234 »

moomoo wrote:
14 Jun 2020, 18:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Compared to last year:

I definitely thought that after all the promo she has had this year with her albums and visuals that she would increase at least more in votes but it seems Korea queer women have other interests now. I mean I don’t think Byul will ever dethrone Irene and Seulgi from korean lgbt women because they have been the top 2 for four years consecutively now, so I don’t think the korean lgbt community is giving those two up yet but I thought Byul would have at least maintained her votes but she dropped surprisingly a lot. Solar dropped the most out of them all. Hwasa remained very steady which was also a surprise. And then Solar fell dead last in the group which was also another surprise looking at the previous lists. It’s definitely interesting to see these votes each year
I remember before we went on members only on the last thread, a moo was being petty about soojin being mentioned as popular with korean lesbians by that lesbian youtuber saying theres no way she was mentioned and hwasa wasnt cause all of mamamoo are popular with korean lesbians. I think this pretty much shows it lol. It's been known soojin gained huge popularity with korean lesbians earlier this year after queendom. Even some kmoos became idle stans too.
Also I think ppl forget visuals has a huge role to play in this as well.
Korean lesbians either love moonbyul or hate moonbyul. When the yong teaser of her wearing the see through plastic two piece released and the korean feminist were hating her, they were comparing her with byul and praising byul and shaming yong and kmoos were mad saying they were the ones making fun of byul for being butch and during eclipse people were calling her 가토현우 and making fun of her. So the kfeminist defended themselves saying it wasnt them that they were praising moonbyul during eclipse that it's the lesbians that make fun of her. I mean there were klesbians also praising her during eclipse and of course people that are lesbians and feminists. So yeah eclipse was loved by the feminists that dont like how female idols are presented in kpop because byul is the protector and shes wearing a uniform that isnt for sexualising purposes. Moonbyul def is a subject in the korean lesbian community though.
Also moonsun arent a popular ship anymore as you can see. Also the lesbian youtuber said lesbians dont really like the sexy idols and soojin popularity with them is surprising.
Mamamoo as a whole also dropped so not surprised they dropped individually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

moomoo wrote:
14 Jun 2020, 18:25
Y0p wrote:
Leggo

Damn the likes and RTs in just a couple of hours is insane. I think this is by far the fastest tweet of Mamamoo’s to get that much. It seems a lot of people are very hyped about Hwasa. I think most of it is just casuals though. I’m still a bit worried for her album sales and even charting since June is basically kpop shark week. I really hope the best for her. (Note: I know her Maria album logo looks generic but I think she wanted to keep it the same font as her tattoo on her neck which I think makes it more personal)
You're right about the rts and likes being from casuals which would bode well for her digitally IF this was a Korean sns platform, not twitter. As it stands, the traffic is nice but meaningless.

I'm crossing my fingers that the korean casuals/gp pull through for Hwasa on the digital charts because it's a foregone conclusion that Hwasa's sales for her physical album will be largely disproportionate to Wheebyulsun. There's noticeably less interest for her cb on fc and while Moonsun were aided specifically by Chinese and Korean fans organizing fundraisers for bulk sales and preorders, I haven't seen anything for Hwasa so far. The only fundraiser I've seen is through the international twitter HwasaGlobal. It's had the fundraiser going almost a month and a half and it hasn't even hit $1200 USD yet. I'm gonna cringe if she doesn't even make it into the ten thousands in pre orders.

moomoo

Post by moomoo »

Mamaoom1234 wrote:
14 Jun 2020, 21:40
moomoo wrote:
Guest wrote:

I remember before we went on members only on the last thread, a moo was being petty about soojin being mentioned as popular with korean lesbians by that lesbian youtuber saying theres no way she was mentioned and hwasa wasnt cause all of mamamoo are popular with korean lesbians. I think this pretty much shows it lol. It's been known soojin gained huge popularity with korean lesbians earlier this year after queendom. Even some kmoos became idle stans too.
Korean lesbians either love moonbyul or hate moonbyul. When the yong teaser of her wearing the see through plastic two piece released and the korean feminist were hating her, they were comparing her with byul and praising byul and shaming yong and kmoos were mad saying they were the ones making fun of byul for being butch and during eclipse people were calling her 가토현우 and making fun of her. So the kfeminist defended themselves saying it wasnt them that they were praising moonbyul during eclipse that it's the lesbians that make fun of her. I mean there were klesbians also praising her during eclipse and of course people that are lesbians and feminists. So yeah eclipse was loved by the feminists that dont like how female idols are presented in kpop because byul is the protector and shes wearing a uniform that isnt for sexualising purposes. Moonbyul def is a subject in the korean lesbian community though.
Also moonsun arent a popular ship anymore as you can see. Also the lesbian youtuber said lesbians dont really like the sexy idols and soojin popularity with them is surprising.
I’m interested as to why Mamamoo dropped considerably but Red Velvet members have been stable for so many years with all in Top 10. and then g-idle have been peaking a lot of interest of lesbians this year. I don’t know much of them and why they peak interest. I guess I’m too clouded in my Mamamoo bubble. And yeah I also definitely see that the Moonsun popularity has decreased a lot so I guess I’m not too surprised as why Solar came in last this year with korean lesbians compared to all the other members. But Mamamoo dropping as whole among korean lesbians still surprises me to be honest.

moomoo

Post by moomoo »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2020, 22:28
moomoo wrote:
Y0p wrote:
Leggo

You're right about the rts and likes being from casuals which would bode well for her digitally IF this was a Korean sns platform, not twitter. As it stands, the traffic is nice but meaningless.

I'm crossing my fingers that the korean casuals/gp pull through for Hwasa on the digital charts because it's a foregone conclusion that Hwasa's sales for her physical album will be largely disproportionate to Wheebyulsun. There's noticeably less interest for her cb on fc and while Moonsun were aided specifically by Chinese and Korean fans organizing fundraisers for bulk sales and preorders, I haven't seen anything for Hwasa so far. The only fundraiser I've seen is through the international twitter HwasaGlobal. It's had the fundraiser going almost a month and a half and it hasn't even hit $1200 USD yet. I'm gonna cringe if she doesn't even make it into the ten thousands in pre orders.
Her fanbases has only raised $1200 total over that long period? I am definitely worried for her album now. I think Blackpink have a comeback around Hwasa’s cb, so I also am worried for her digital charting as well, there’s also a lot of current songs that are strong contenders that are on the charts right now so it’ll probably be hard to break through on top charts like Melon. I guess all we can do is hope the best for her

moomoo

Post by moomoo »

MAMAMOO's Hwasa will be releasing her first mini album, 'Maria', on June 29th. The album will consist of 6 new songs.

Y0p

Post by Y0p »

moomoo wrote:
14 Jun 2020, 22:49
Guest wrote:
moomoo wrote:

Her fanbases has only raised $1200 total over that long period? I am definitely worried for her album now. I think Blackpink have a comeback around Hwasa’s cb, so I also am worried for her digital charting as well, there’s also a lot of current songs that are strong contenders that are on the charts right now so it’ll probably be hard to break through on top charts like Melon. I guess all we can do is hope the best for her
Isn't it a bit early to be worried ? Her comeback was just announced after being postponed, maybe things will begin to really get done now ? I don't necessarily expect as much as Moonsun but I can't imagine less than 10k... maybe if she does fan calls like Yong did it will also boost the sales ?
Digitally it's hard to tell because this year is really weird. Two big hits (Z*co, then quite far behind IUxS*ga) and pretty much nothing else. I have no doubt she'll do well but indeed BP pre-release single just three days before should be the competition. There's N*lo and Jung Seung Hwan the next two days but besides them I don't see much potential competition among the releases I've heard of. I think it's safe to say though that BB and MV views will be big.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

moomoo wrote:
Yeah. The fundraiser launched May 4th with a goal of 5k, pretty basic, and it hasn't even hit 25% of the goal. All the other fundraisers for the members hit their goals early and some exceeded it pretty significantly. And of course they had multiple to fall back on. 2 weeks away and I doubt they'll make half.

If there are any chinese fans doing a fundraiser, we probably wouldn't know this early since the cb just got a date. That said, mando moos lean even more toward Byul and Yong than k moos do, so yeah. I'm a little concerned. You're right about the digital competition too. Forget BP. I wouldn't call them digimon. Performance really depends on their song. But IU has a song on the 19th. Sunmi is coming and with the right song she can smash. And Taeyeon is rumored back early July. I think a Gaon #1 is definitely out but a top 4 or 5 with longevity would be nice but even that isn't guaranteed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
moomoo wrote:
Y0p wrote:
Leggo

Chinese fans always makeup most of the sales and ifans makeup the least. Check weibo to see what they're planning

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

moomoo wrote:
14 Jun 2020, 22:43
Mamaoom1234 wrote:
moomoo wrote:

I’m interested as to why Mamamoo dropped considerably but Red Velvet members have been stable for so many years with all in Top 10. and then g-idle have been peaking a lot of interest of lesbians this year. I don’t know much of them and why they peak interest. I guess I’m too clouded in my Mamamoo bubble. And yeah I also definitely see that the Moonsun popularity has decreased a lot so I guess I’m not too surprised as why Solar came in last this year with korean lesbians compared to all the other members. But Mamamoo dropping as whole among korean lesbians still surprises me to be honest.
Moonsun used to be a pretty popular ship but it's dead now so that might be a reason. Also mamamoos sexual controversial image may be another reason.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2020, 03:27
Guest wrote:
moomoo wrote:

Chinese fans always makeup most of the sales and ifans makeup the least. Check weibo to see what they're planning
Hwasa doesn’t have a chinese fanbase and barely has a Korean fanbase at that. All she has is ifans, whom will barely make a dent

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

moomoo wrote:
Mamaoom1234 wrote:
moomoo wrote:

DA Also something I found interesting was that every group that participated in Queendom had members gaining popularity among the korean queer women except Mamamoo. It'll be interested to see if the downward trend extends to the whole kmoo fandom size.
Feels like Cmoos and Jmoos have really taken over this year. During Byul's Ontact concert it seemed like at least 50% of the viewers were cmoos and on YT, for the first time ever, SK lost it's place as the country with most streams to Japan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y0p wrote:
14 Jun 2020, 23:21
moomoo wrote:
14 Jun 2020, 22:49
Guest wrote:

Isn't it a bit early to be worried ? Her comeback was just announced after being postponed, maybe things will begin to really get done now ? I don't necessarily expect as much as Moonsun but I can't imagine less than 10k... maybe if she does fan calls like Yong did it will also boost the sales ?
Digitally it's hard to tell because this year is really weird. Two big hits (Z*co, then quite far behind IUxS*ga) and pretty much nothing else. I have no doubt she'll do well but indeed BP pre-release single just three days before should be the competition. There's N*lo and Jung Seung Hwan the next two days but besides them I don't see much potential competition among the releases I've heard of. I think it's safe to say though that BB and MV views will be big.
early sure but we can compare to what solar and moonbyul did earlier and she's late and has less fans in china. she's gonna do video call fansigns.
you forgot to mention iu, there's also kim nayoung who's usually solid. but they're all coming back much earlier and only iu should still be around. only big cb around hwasa's is bp and she will take them. we're waiting to hear about sunmi and other early july cb.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2020, 06:37
moomoo wrote:
Mamaoom1234 wrote:

DA Also something I found interesting was that every group that participated in Queendom had members gaining popularity among the korean queer women except Mamamoo. It'll be interested to see if the downward trend extends to the whole kmoo fandom size.
Feels like Cmoos and Jmoos have really taken over this year. During Byul's Ontact concert it seemed like at least 50% of the viewers were cmoos and on YT, for the first time ever, SK lost it's place as the country with most streams to Japan.
they're not losing fans, the kfandom peaked because iron ceiling. they're not gonna win over men or the lesbians and feminists who are often the first ones to criticize them. they're just catching up a bit on international recognition. japan obviously and china where the hallyu ban is easing up in addition to global increase since rib. source for streams demographics ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did I do something wrong cause I got banned?? I'm so confused

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2020, 03:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hwasa doesn’t have a chinese fanbase and barely has a Korean fanbase at that. All she has is ifans, whom will barely make a dent
Hwasa does have a chinese fanbase, dazzlingqueen, I checked and it looks like they're holding events for album sales as well. It has 46k fans.
In comparison to the others, Baidu (solars fanbase) has over 92k fans, moonscuties has over 66k and wheeinside has over 45k. But byul has 3 cfanbases altogether. Justformoonbyul and a new up an coming one that recently opened and is looking for more members called grape moon.
Also there are other 0t4 fanbase that buy albums as well. So I dont think her sales will be too bad. Tbh I wont be surprised if she manages to get 70k too. On average I see her getting 40-50k

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2020, 12:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hwasa does have a chinese fanbase, dazzlingqueen, I checked and it looks like they're holding events for album sales as well. It has 46k fans.
In comparison to the others, Baidu (solars fanbase) has over 92k fans, moonscuties has over 66k and wheeinside has over 45k. But byul has 3 cfanbases altogether. Justformoonbyul and a new up an coming one that recently opened and is looking for more members called grape moon.
Also there are other 0t4 fanbase that buy albums as well. So I dont think her sales will be too bad. Tbh I wont be surprised if she manages to get 70k too. On average I see her getting 40-50k
DA It's also her first physical release so her fans may want to go big. I won't be surprised either if she sells in the same Ballpark as Moonsun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not who u replied to but this is good to hear! I didn't think Hwasa had any China fans either. Granted, all the Chinese fans tend to operate in a bit of a vacuum and there's the language barrier but we'll hear from them during birthdays or when they do their mass orders. I don't recall ever hearing from any Chinese Hwasa fansites organizing bday projects and extreme gifting like for other members so I thought they didn't exist.

RE Popularity, I think the proof is in the pudding that Mamamoo's popularity overall has dropped a little even if it is just to make room for other ggs that share the same audience. Solar finally had a proper debut and promotions and Byul had DSOTM promotions and repackage. If anything that should have held them steady in the queer women poll because those promotions are the most we've seen of them individually. I don't take the Queendom win into account because Mamamoo had the least to gain from that show. They were main attraction along with Bom as far as public recognition so you're not going to receive a bump in popularity if everyone in the room already knows you. But when you consider Wheein had a digital hit with Goodbye (isn't that still charting? ) and we've seen more Moonbyul and Solar than ever, I think their popularity has dropped a smidgen.

tygRrryo
Veteran
Reactions: 274

Post by tygRrryo »

:crybabe:

moomoo

Post by moomoo »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

After reconsideration I now believe she will do fine and probably manage Moonsun level of album sales, if not more. I mean sure she didn’t have much donated before the album was revealed but now that we know there is two versions and 10 photocards as well as fan calls I think it’ll get more albums to be bought. Then again, moos have already exhausted a lot of their money after two moonbyul albums and a Solar album. So a lot of moos may be scrapping for change but I think Hwasa will actually do fine in terms of sales. Also her Intro teaser has been out for only a couple of hours and it’s doing very good in views for just a teaser for an Intro. I think everyone is excited for it. The Intro actually sounds very good and strikes the soul

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

tygRrryo wrote:
15 Jun 2020, 16:15
Wow, I'm really excited about the album. I hope it succeeds in sales and the title does well on the charts but I honestly don't even care that much, just looking forward to enjoying some more of her immense talent and creativity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y0p

Post by Y0p »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

For future reference

Hwasa/dazzlingqueen : https://www.weibo.com/u/1699918081?is_all=1 (46,8k)
Solar/KimYongSunBar : https://www.weibo.com/u/5869243565?is_all=1 (92,5k)
Moonbyul/Moonscuties : https://www.weibo.com/u/6464074363?is_all=1 (66k) + JustForMoonbyul : https://www.weibo.com/u/7441363128?is_all=1 (5,4k) + Grape-Moon : https://www.weibo.com/u/7456852083?refe ... _&is_all=1 (2,1k)
Wheein/Wheeinside : https://www.weibo.com/wheeinside?is_all=1 (45,6k)

I don't know if some other team has taken over after MMC (https://www.weibo.com/moomoochina?is_all=1 [328,5k]) stopped earlier this year ?

Y0p

Post by Y0p »

And for their SM accounts in case you're missing some, I hope I didn't forget anything.

MMM
Fancafe : https://m.cafe.daum.net/mamamoo/_rec (155k members)
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/user/WAMamamoo (3,45M subscribers)
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/mamamoo_official/?hl=fr (4,2M followers)
TikTok : https://www.tiktok.com/@official_mamamoo?lang=en (1,2M followers)
Weibo : https://www.weibo.com/WAMAMAMOO?is_all=1 (294k followers)
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/RBW.MAMAMOO/ (850k subscribers)

Solar
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNx0TX ... TWB5H2I6Lg (2,17M subscribers)

Hwasa
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/_mariahwasa/?hl=fr (2,1M followers)

Wheein
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/whee_inthemood/ (689k followers)

Moonbyul
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/mo_onbyul/ (2M followers)
Weibo : https://www.weibo.com/u/7452767985?is_all=1 (340,5k followers)
Tik Tok : https://www.tiktok.com/@moonbyul_2da (205k followers)

Y0p

Post by Y0p »

tygRrryo wrote:
It's a nice way to introduce an album... did she compose it ?
There's a lot of English, I wonder how much there'll be in the title track. It would be a good indicator of how they wanted to promote in the US for instance.

moomoo

Post by moomoo »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2020, 19:26
tygRrryo wrote:
Wow, I'm really excited about the album. I hope it succeeds in sales and the title does well on the charts but I honestly don't even care that much, just looking forward to enjoying some more of her immense talent and creativity.
x2 I am also looking forward to it. If the intro says anything about what the album will be like, it’s that it will be a very personal soul opening album.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hwasa being attacked right now for only having 500 preorders on the first day. That kpop chart account set her up :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 03:04
Hwasa being attacked right now for only having 500 preorders on the first day. That kpop chart account set her up :(
Theres still time and it's just preorders. Cmoos haven't submitted their sales

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 03:04
I mean, moos have always been open about the fact that she has the fewest stans, it's hardly a surprise

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this is what cmoos , ran by DazzlingQueen , have raised for hyejin since october. there’s around $2,500 usd that cmoos raised for her which makes up about 210 albums

https://m.owhat.cn/shop/toplist.html?id=74770