Korean Entertainment

babo
Reactions: 0

Post by babo »

lonelygay wrote:
Xibi wrote:Tweet
I knew I shouldn't have any expectations from the Seohyun drama when I saw the craziness on my timeline. Just saw this tweet and it's a 2 eps drama and the from the teaser, Seohyun's character story will be mainly about her relationship with her mom. Nonetheless that will be an important storyline shown in Korea.
I am not rising my expectations too. When I saw the trailer and read the description of the two episode, it just reminded me of the movie "Jenny's Wedding" - they focused on the "hardship" that a family (not the couple hiding who they are for too many years) goes through to accept the fact that their daughter is marrying another woman and the couple were just feeling sorry and guilty all the time!

It's def not the best representation to see but I am really happy that Seohyun is the one to play a lesbian role. My Sone heart jumped of happiness when I first read the news ngl.
My expectations will be low as well. My sone heart is definitely happy though that Seohyun is playing such a role!

nodruglikeme

Post by nodruglikeme »

kim hye soo promoting her partner's documentary again

https://twitter.com/at9film/status/1227091714579451904?s=21

lonelygay

Post by lonelygay »

If they have the audacity to make her character het

nameuser
Reactions: 2

Post by nameuser »

Any tea on Jin Seoyeon? I know she's apparently married to a man and lives in Germany but the story of their relationship she told on Knowing Bros honestly made it sound like a lavender marriage. Idk she just pings to me

maknae

Post by maknae »

Any tea on Davichi? Those two seem waaay too close to be 'just friends'.

https://youtu.be/D8975niI8kY

OnceTwice

Post by OnceTwice »

lonelygay wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:
Hani might like guys too but she really can't hide how much she likes women. There's fangirling and then there's Hani, there's a limit to what you can call fangirling or admiration, sometimes there's simple interest. Kudos to the other actress for not reacting awkwardly as I've seen some other actresses do before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b82P8gIqvOUHani's chemistry with girls is undeniable
She does, it's very natural.
<b><span style='color:orange'>Are You A Star?</span> <span style='color:purple'>One In A Million!</span></b>

OnceTwice

Post by OnceTwice »

babo wrote:
babo wrote:btw I'm 100% certain LE and Youzu broke up mid or late last year and LE might be with another girl or getting close with another girl
Let me know if any of you are interested in the tea and I'll try to lay it out
I would like to read your take but no pressure.
<b><span style='color:orange'>Are You A Star?</span> <span style='color:purple'>One In A Million!</span></b>

OnceTwice

Post by OnceTwice »

maknae wrote:Any tea on Davichi? Those two seem waaay too close to be 'just friends'.

https://youtu.be/D8975niI8kY
Both have talked about ex boyfriends but we know how anything can be said. Of the two Lee Haeri is the one I've never found any real rumors about who she's dating, Kang Minkyung seems to have dated men for real.

I won't try saying what type of relationship they have but it's true their relationship started looking similar to a glass closet since 2016? They both left CCM and joined B2M together to keep Davichi going. They've been facing hostile and malicious speculation of bullying and hating each other for years now. Sometimes I wonder if it's simple jealousy or another case of barely veiled homophobia. Instead of attacking their bond for being suspicious they create this alternate story of fights, hate and bullying.

Davichi continue strong together and as years passed became more open about how much they mean to each other. What they have, what they are, only they know but they're very close and intimate.

theartofnothing

Post by theartofnothing »

starwindflowersun
Reactions: 3

Post by starwindflowersun »

https://www.facebook.com/114465376657887/po...78361/?sfnsn=mo

200224 Actress Yoo Inna revealed her honest thoughts on marriage on the broadcast of JTBC's "7.7 Billion Love" on 24th Feb.

Inna: "To be honest, nothing else matters. I think it's because of IU that I can't get married"

https://t.co/gTaaGXjvLp

Sis, why drag her into the equation that was so gay and random lol

OnceTwice

Post by OnceTwice »

theartofnothing wrote:Does anyone know the name of this drama?

https://twitter.com/ID_224/status/1229798865018056705

https://tv.naver.com/v/12424813/list/567574
I've never seen this drama before but this is portraying Bong Sunbin who was a consort of King Munjong of Joseon. She's rather famous for being one of the few known gay royals of the Joseon dynasty, she was having an affair with on of the maid. :lol: It's from Channel A, perhaps look on their site?
starwindflowersun wrote:https://www.facebook.com/114465376657887/po...78361/?sfnsn=mo

200224 Actress Yoo Inna revealed her honest thoughts on marriage on the broadcast of JTBC's "7.7 Billion Love" on 24th Feb.

Inna: "To be honest, nothing else matters. I think it's because of IU that I can't get married"

YIN is something else. Spends the episode talking marriage and belief in marriage but ends up with not getting married because of IU? That's quite the statement, I need to watch the episode soon.

lonelygay

Post by lonelygay »

starwindflowersun wrote:https://www.facebook.com/114465376657887/po...78361/?sfnsn=mo

Yoo Inna has been getting a lot of questions about marriage recently for some reason. Her answers were suggesting that she is VERY open (perhaps ready) to the idea of getting married anytime soon, yet we dont see any legit dating news around her. At the same time, her relationship with IU continues to thrive! are we really gonna see these two officially am item soon?!

Meanwhile, what IU did was a big classic lesbian move. this " let's not get married and stay like this forever" is not a bff material no matter how much the hets try to preach it.

starwindflowersun

lonelygay wrote:

Yoo Inna has been getting a lot of questions about marriage recently for some reason. Her answers were suggesting that she is VERY open (perhaps ready) to the idea of getting married anytime soon, yet we dont see any legit dating news around her. At the same time, her relationship with IU continues to thrive! are we really gonna see these two officially am item soon?!

Meanwhile, what IU did was a big classic lesbian move. this " let's not get married and stay like this forever" is not a bff material no matter how much the hets try to preach it.
I once was a het and I definitely told my bestfriend that if we are not yet married by age 35, we'll never marry and just be together in our own house. But then I was young and we're only 15 then haha.

I cannot imagine IU with a husband though

DnB

Post by DnB »

lonelygay wrote:If they have the audacity to make her character het

Who is that?

nameuser

Post by nameuser »

DnB wrote:

Who is that?
Jin Seoyeon's character in Tell Me What You Saw. If you like detective dramas, I would recommend it

orbit

Post by orbit »

nameuser wrote:
DnB wrote:

Who is that?
Jin Seoyeon's character in Tell Me What You Saw. If you like detective dramas, I would recommend it
No, it's Kim Seo Hyung in the new drama 'Nobody Knows'.

Is there any tea about Kim Seo Hyung? I just finished Sky Castle and couldn't get over the gay vibes Coach Kim was giving off. And then I looked up the actress and she gives off a lot of vibes too.

nameuser

Post by nameuser »

orbit wrote:
nameuser wrote:
DnB wrote:

Who is that?

Is there any tea about Kim Seo Hyung? I just finished Sky Castle and couldn't get over the gay vibes Coach Kim was giving off. And then I looked up the actress and she gives off a lot of vibes too.
Ah, my mistake, should never look at pics on mobile. But I guess that's another drama for me to watch now

Chivis

Post by Chivis »

Talking about dramas... What happened with Seohyun's story in hello Dracula?

orbit

Post by orbit »

Chivis wrote:Talking about dramas... What happened with Seohyun's story in hello Dracula?
Episode 1 is subtitled and is really good. Still waiting on subtitles for episode 2...

haeri

Post by haeri »

OnceTwice wrote:Both have talked about ex boyfriends but we know how anything can be said. Of the two  Lee Haeri is the one I've never found any real rumors about who she's dating, Kang Minkyung seems to have dated men for real.
I won't try saying what type of relationship they have but it's true their relationship started looking similar to a glass closet since 2016? They both left CCM and joined B2M together to keep Davichi going. They've been facing hostile and malicious speculation of bullying and hating each other for years now. Sometimes I wonder if it's simple jealousy or another case of barely veiled homophobia. Instead of attacking their bond for being suspicious they create this alternate story of fights, hate and bullying.
Davichi continue strong together and as years passed became more open about how much they mean to each other. What they have, what they are, only they know but they're very close and intimate.
I've been a fan of Davichi (haeri is my bias) pretty much ever since they debuted in '08. These two have a very VERY special relationship. They have so much tea, too much tea that you can't help but feel that maybe they really are dating. Unlike most of the idols out now, these two don't do fan service. In fact they said they purposely don't look chummy in public because it's awkward to be too comfortable with each other in front of strangers. Which is why, as you mentioned, that they've had rumours of them being just a business partnership, that they don't get along etc following them around for the past 12 years.

Mingki is a bit more direct in her 'love' for Haeri and it's pretty obvious that Mingki likes her more. Though from the last couple years Haeri has been reciprocating more in public which really surprised us fans.

They've said in multiple interviews:

- They meet at least 6 days a week. They sometimes meet 3 or more times a day or spend the whole day with each other
- they call or text every day
- they go travelling together without their managers or any staff members
- Mingki has said that in her next life she will be Haeri's boyfriend
- Haeri has recently admitted that if Mingki was a guy, she would definitely have fallen for her deeply
- they have so many couple items I have lost count (watches, at least 10 bracelets, necklaces and rings, furniture!, handbags, hats, jumpers etc)
- they buy each other expensive gifts and not just on special occasions but for any random day (For Haeri's birthday this year, Mingki got her a clutch worth $3,000+)
- a fan asked Mingki about any memorable dreams and she said 'the only memorable dream I had that I can never forget is when I dreamed that Haeri unnie was with a junior singer and I caught them together. I woke up feeling so miserable that I called unnie asking why she was with someone else and unnie told me to shut up and don't talk nonsense'
- they took a 'family photo' with themselves and their dogs
- Mingki was asked what she would do if Davichi disbandEd and she said 'I'll kill myself' and when asked how she would feel if Haeri was gone she said “the sorrow I'd feel would be the deep sorrow I'd feel if my parents passed away”
- when Haeri was asked how she would feel if Mingki was gone she said 'I'd be losing my other half. I'd feel absolutely no joy and anything I do would feel meaningless”
- in an episode of Immortal Song, Haeri admitted they shower together
- haeri is 5 years older than Mingki but Mingki said Haeri has never once looked after her like a dongseng
- Haeri said they always spend birthdays together, Christmas together, New Years together and anniversaries together. However these two have admitted they don't remember the date they debuted so their anniversary has nothing to do with their long career.
- Haeri says her ideal type is someone who loves her more. Mingki said her ideal type is someone she can love more.

I can go on and on about these 2, but it's already turned into an essay so I'll end it with this link to their 2019 single 'Dear.' They co-wrote the lyrics:

https://youtu.be/yP48SmDKM9o

On days when I feel I'm standing all alone
in a dark night without any light
On days where no words are welcome
You were always there
I felt so comfortable, I felt so happy,
That it scared me

From faraway, amidst other people,
only you shine among them all
That even after such long days,
I'm thankful I have you to care for me

Sometimes, when I look back
I childishly long for those days
Those days when we thought only we existed in this world
But rather than the butterflies of the beginning
Our warmth as we look at each other in this moment
is far more precious

I didn't know we'd be smiling
together, for this long
I'm sure you feel the same

There were painful days,
days where we felt uncertain
But you know what?
through those heavy arguments
Our feelings grew even deeper

is what happiness is

Because I love you
I'm dreaming the same dream as you
Because it's with you
I can go far even if that path is unclear

Chivis

Post by Chivis »

orbit wrote:
Chivis wrote:Talking about dramas... What happened with Seohyun's story in hello Dracula?
Episode 1 is subtitled and is really good. Still waiting on subtitles for episode 2...
Thank you

Guest02
Reactions: 1

Post by Guest02 »

Any tea on Park So Dam?

lonelygay

Post by lonelygay »

orbit wrote:
nameuser wrote:
DnB wrote:

Who is that?

I know that Korean lesbians adores her
+she likes KS

lonelygay

Post by lonelygay »

Also lesbian how do we feel about this group?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sz3UhwFPYg

I remember reading an interview around their debut and they said that they "never heard of LGBT" and that they are only "handsome girls" aka breaking gender stereotypes ?. Anyways my initial reaction was "not interested..not gonna waste my time"

BUT then! I read somewhere that one of the ex members actually has a gf! and that the company is not allowing to discuss anything about related to queerness. I also thought they were only forced to dress tomboyish just for aesthetic and promoting purposes but again the ex members continued to be androgynous on their personal social media acc

That's all I got about them. They also have a vlive channel, I might have to watch some of their videos to see what's the tea

OnceTwice

Post by OnceTwice »

haeri wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:Both have talked about ex boyfriends but we know how anything can be said. Of the two Lee Haeri is the one I've never found any real rumors about who she's dating, Kang Minkyung seems to have dated men for real.
I've been a fan of Davichi (haeri is my bias) pretty much ever since they debuted in '08. These two have a very VERY special relationship. They have so much tea, too much tea that you can't help but feel that maybe they really are dating. Unlike most of the idols out now, these two don't do fan service. In fact they said they purposely don't look chummy in public because it's awkward to be too comfortable with each other in front of strangers. Which is why, as you mentioned, that they've had rumours of them being just a business partnership, that they don't get along etc following them around for the past 12 years.

Mingki is a bit more direct in her 'love' for Haeri and it's pretty obvious that Mingki likes her more. Though from the last couple years Haeri has been reciprocating more in public which really surprised us fans.

- They meet at least 6 days a week. They sometimes meet 3 or more times a day or spend the whole day with each other
- Haeri has recently admitted that if Mingki was a guy, she would definitely have fallen for her deeply
- they have so many couple items I have lost count (watches, at least 10 bracelets, necklaces and rings, furniture!, handbags, hats, jumpers etc)
- they buy each other expensive gifts and not just on special occasions but for any random day (For Haeri's birthday this year, Mingki got her a clutch worth $3,000+)
- a fan asked Mingki about any memorable dreams and she said 'the only memorable dream I had that I can never forget is when I dreamed that Haeri unnie was with a junior singer and I caught them together. I woke up feeling so miserable that I called unnie asking why she was with someone else and unnie told me to shut up and don't talk nonsense'
- Mingki was asked what she would do if Davichi disbanded and she said 'I'll kill myself' and when asked how she would feel if Haeri was gone she said "the sorrow I'd feel would be the deep sorrow I'd feel if my parents passed away"
- when Haeri was asked how she would feel if Mingki was gone she said 'I'd be losing my other half. I'd feel absolutely no joy and anything I do would feel meaningless"
- haeri is 5 years older than Mingki but Mingki said Haeri has never once looked after her like a dongseng
- Haeri said they always spend birthdays together, Christmas together, New Years together and anniversaries together. However these two have admitted they don't remember the date they debuted so their anniversary has nothing to do with their long career.
- Haeri says her ideal type is someone who loves her more. Mingki said her ideal type is someone she can love more.

I can go on and on about these 2, but it's already turned into an essay so I'll end it with this link to their 2019 single 'Dear.' They co-wrote the lyrics:

Thank you for providing all this information. There's more than enough to make a case about their relationship existing beyond friendship or deep friendship. Wonder how their behavior will be in a few years since they seem to express themselves more openly as time goes by yet they're still hidden.

OnceTwice

Post by OnceTwice »

lonelygay wrote:

?&#56599;https://t.co/gTaaGXjvLp

Sis, why drag her into the equation that was so gay and random lol ????

I watched the entire episode, YIN's comments were suspicious but different than portrayed. She first spoke about IU saying less not get married and stay like this then IU says lets get married so YIN agrees. YIN said when you're young you change your mind a lot then she said IU doesn't know but when YIN meets someone nice she will get married. Maybe she was saving face after the initial statement but the narrative ended on a vanilla straight note.

She did let her guard down on episode 4 gushing about Oumeyma saying she liked women who were charismatic like her, she was attracted to that type. Episode 4 was a battle between YIN and Heechul on who could be gayer, they really exposed themselves.

starwindflowersun

Where did you watched the subbed ep? I only saw clips in yt and all I can think about is how pretty YIN in her new haircut º

Scintilla

Post by Scintilla »

"

These lyrics couldn't get any gayer to be honest. Forbidden lesbian relationship anyone? In the Korean version you also have her talking about how it's a sin but she'll gladly be punished.

I have never seen anything so bold from a group in Korea. Considering it was written by Soyeon I wonder if she was drawing from personal experience :shifty:

Alek

Post by Alek »

Scintilla wrote:"

These lyrics couldn't get any gayer to be honest. Forbidden lesbian relationship anyone? In the Korean version you also have her talking about how it's a sin but she'll gladly be punished.

I have never seen anything so bold from a group in Korea. Considering it was written by Soyeon I wonder if she was drawing from personal experience  :shifty:
That was objectively and figuratively so gay. The MV is full of symbolism and the choreo is quite gay at some points too. I'm quite surprised it's allowed for broadcasting.

lonelygay

Post by lonelygay »

I finally looked at g idle's oh my god and OH MY GOD did they just represent the woman trying to seduce them as a goddess cuz that's just deep!

I looked up soyeon's age and she is 21, i doubt that the lyrics " she took me to the sky" & " she showed me all the stars" are meant to be platonic and they are in the korean version as well!

a lot of people argue that the song is all about self trust and confidence, but they forget how self trust and confidence are some big issues within the community lol!

even soyeon's explanation of her song does not deny the gayness in the song

I am happy that this song exists

usher101

Post by usher101 »

That mv was phenomenal. I am so proud of those k pop girls. Fighting G idle!

usher101

Post by usher101 »

How about they just dont force any type of romance on those strong characters and focus the drama on whatever the focus the drama intends.

CuteNSarcastic

Post by CuteNSarcastic »

usher101 wrote:

How about they just dont force any type of romance on those strong characters and focus the drama on whatever the focus the drama intends.
We can hope for strong, lesbian characters, right? I was on LChat last I remembered... :lolscroll: :lol:

nl15

Post by nl15 »

haeri wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:Both have talked about ex boyfriends but we know how anything can be said. Of the two Lee Haeri is the one I've never found any real rumors about who she's dating, Kang Minkyung seems to have dated men for real.

- Mingki was asked what she would do if Davichi disbandEd and she said 'I'll kill myself' and when asked how she would feel if Haeri was gone she said "the sorrow I'd feel would be the deep sorrow I'd feel if my parents passed away"
- when Haeri was asked how she would feel if Mingki was gone she said 'I'd be losing my other half. I'd feel absolutely no joy and anything I do would feel meaningless"

You were always there
That it scared me

is far more precious

together, for this long

There were painful days,
But you know what?

is what happiness is

Because I love you
Because it's with you
I've loved Davichi for so long. they've gotten much more open physically, and affectionate as the years have gone by. wonder why tho. they honestly should get married. they probably have a marriage pact already. they've known each other for 10+ years and they still meet each other everyday?? wtf. they compliment each other so well. and I hate the stupid 'I'd date her if she was my boyfriend' stuff but they'd for sure be together if they were a het couple. I want them to continue being together for a long time.

lonelygay

Post by lonelygay »

CuteNSarcastic wrote:
usher101 wrote:

We can hope for strong, lesbian characters, right? I was on LChat last I remembered... :lolscroll: :lol:
the drama actually has strong gay undertone especially the backstory of her character and her current storyline with the neighbor and her son

also I saw junghwa in one of Holland's youtube vlogs, they had dinner together

nl15

Post by nl15 »

lonelygay wrote:
CuteNSarcastic wrote:
usher101 wrote:

the drama actually has strong gay undertone especially the backstory of her character and her current storyline with the neighbor and her son

literally like divorced parents fixing their relationship and getting along for their son. and her old friend = first love. I thought they were going to make the teacher like her but phew thank god.

usher101

Post by usher101 »

nl15 wrote:
lonelygay wrote:
CuteNSarcastic wrote:
usher101 wrote:

literally like divorced parents fixing their relationship and getting along for their son. and her old friend = first love. I thought they were going to make the teacher like her but phew thank god.
LOL yes we can hope for lesbian drama and I am yet to watch an ep of the show that was mentioned. If it's a really good show, I just don't want crappy romance to ruin it. Anyways, it seems like a good one. I am thinking to check it out once it's done cuz I can't wait weeks for the next ep especially if there's suspense.

nl15

Post by nl15 »

usher101 wrote:
nl15 wrote:
lonelygay wrote:
CuteNSarcastic wrote:
usher101 wrote: How about they just dont force any type of romance on those strong characters and focus the drama on whatever the focus the drama intends.

LOL yes we can hope for lesbian drama and I am yet to watch an ep of the show that was mentioned. If it's a really good show, I just don't want crappy romance to ruin it. Anyways, it seems like a good one. I am thinking to check it out once it's done cuz I can't wait weeks for the next ep especially if there's suspense.
it finished a couple weeks ago. it was pretty good. it lost it's way a bit later ep 10 (I think) but still good. she has fight scenes, and no unnecessary romance.

orbit

Post by orbit »

Thoughts on Miya from GWSN? Their latest comeback got me wondering.

https://youtu.be/VaMCij4HRZ0

The one with the black bob^

lonelygay

Post by lonelygay »

Apparently BIBI ( soloist) blew up on twitter for her latest wlw mv :

and she has a song named "lets be honest" and she tagged the word "lesbian" under the song in spotify" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfqA4PvxeZA
I mean it is obvious from the poster, let alone the lyrics

starwindflowersun

lonelygay wrote:Apparently BIBI ( soloist) blew up on twitter for her latest wlw mv :

and she has a song named "lets be honest" and she tagged the word "lesbian" under the song in spotify" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfqA4PvxeZA
Lyrics
Also I found--- Lesbian-est (Lets be honest) úúú

usher101

Post by usher101 »

lonelygay wrote:Apparently BIBI ( soloist) blew up on twitter for her latest wlw mv :

Wow. Never knew she existed. I guess it's safe to assume that she's a lesbian. She is quite beautiful. Not my type of music tho. Too much auto tune and electro vibes. That's a shame really.

nl15

Post by nl15 »

she's really cute too. I enjoy her type of music so im loving this. hope she finds success.

lonelygay

Post by lonelygay »

This is sleeq's performance about the lgbtq+ community
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgvlpMloIjc

some people say she is openly lesbian, others say just openly queer!

OnceTwice

Post by OnceTwice »

JYP and Bibi co-wrote the lyrics to Twice's new single 'More & More' and the song is composed by MNEK, Justin Tranter, Julia Michaels, Zara Larsson.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EYSnb3BXsAAaR6B...=jpg&name=large

They're having a comeback June 1st.

Apparently they met in the bathroom during a schedule, exchanged numbers, Chaeyoung has recommended her music and now she's co-written a title song for Twice.

I won't assume or expect something queer in the lyrics, Korea is not Japan where they could release What You Waiting For in English with no problem.

lonelygay

Post by lonelygay »

OnceTwice wrote:

JYP and Bibi co-wrote the lyrics to Twice's new single 'More & More' and the song is composed by MNEK, Justin Tranter, Julia Michaels, Zara Larsson.

Apparently they met in the bathroom during a schedule, exchanged numbers, Chaeyoung has recommended her music and now she's co-written a title song for Twice.

I won't assume or expect something queer in the lyrics, Korea is not Japan where they could release What You Waiting For in English with no problem.
wow very interesting group of people working with twice on this comeback!!

meh.....

Re: Korean Entertainment

Post by meh..... »

So Kim Hye Soo has started an instagram account https://www.instagram.com/hs_kim_95/

I think it’s a case of is she a lesbian or is she a hipster? It’s hard to tell it's like the 2010s all over again. She loves her some white actresses though.

Reactions:

Re:

Post by Guest »

nodruglikeme wrote:
11 Feb 2020, 14:32
kim hye soo promoting her partner's documentary again

https://twitter.com/at9film/status/1227091714579451904?s=21
You all are better than the CIA lol

Reactions:

Re:

Post by Guest »

OnceTwice wrote:
18 May 2020, 14:27

Bibi has a boyfriend but I love how she can express freely on her music. Good that she has an agency who supports her artistic talent.

Reactions:

Re:

Post by Guest »

nl15 wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 14:41
haeri wrote:

- Mingki was asked what she would do if Davichi disbandEd and she said 'I'll kill myself' and when asked how she would feel if Haeri was gone she said "the sorrow I'd feel would be the deep sorrow I'd feel if my parents passed away"

You were always there
That it scared me

is far more precious

together, for this long

There were painful days,
But you know what?

is what happiness is

Because I love you
Because it's with you
I've loved Davichi for so long. they've gotten much more open physically, and affectionate as the years have gone by. wonder why tho. they honestly should get married. they probably have a marriage pact already. they've known each other for 10+ years and they still meet each other everyday?? wtf. they compliment each other so well. and I hate the stupid 'I'd date her if she was my boyfriend' stuff but they'd for sure be together if they were a het couple. I want them to continue being together for a long time.
Isn't one of them already married to a man? The wedding was sometime last year?