Red Velvet

GUEST_USER
Reactions: 14

Red Velvet

Post by GUEST_USER »

RED VELVET

Red Velvet is a South Korean girl group formed by S.M. Entertainment in 2014. They made their debut with the digital single "Happiness", which was released August 4, 2014. The group originally consisted of four members: Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, and Joy. Yeri was added to the group in March 2015.
Wikipedia

GENERAL GUIDELINES

ZetaBoards Rules: 1, 2.

Keep it gay. No het talk.
*Heterosexual speculation and shipping is not allowed.
Only English communication permitted.
*Zetaboard TOS.
Posting images and discussing minors (under age 18 USA) is prohibited.
*Member Yeri can be posted and discussed on March 5, 2017 when she turns 18. Zetaboard TOS.
Don't spam.
*Spamming is to post consecutively or near consecutively many times over in the same page or across pages.
No download links to copyrighted content.
*Zetaboard TOS.
Originally posted on 2015-04-02 17:17:00

—————————————————————————————

Thread rules (updated) -

1. Stay on topic
2. Keep it gay. No het talk. No het speculation. No het anything
3. No shit-stirring or inflammatory topics. Including but not limited to: trolling, stan-baiting, race-baiting, ship wars etc.
4. Absolutely no bashing of the members (or other groups)
5. No discussion of other groups unless it relates to Red Velvet
6. Keep all social media drama out of this thread
7. Don't pretend to be multiple people
8. Do not reply to or quote any trolls or posts that break the rules. Just report!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can't believe the migration doesn't include old posts in zetaboards...

Guess we'll have to start over again. Sappy is growing on me but it sounds like a b-side. If SM has any plan of making korean version they better do it with cookie jar

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nooooooooo the long ass theories and discussions are all gone now :bigcry: and it seems like some of us didn't know that we moved lol i hope the other anons finds us soon so we can make this thread alive again :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Nooooooooo the long ass theories and discussions are all gone now :bigcry: and it seems like some of us didn't know that we moved lol i hope the other anons finds us soon so we can make this thread alive again :lol:
well they are still there in spam but we don't know for how long those will be available. tptlk thread was already low on traffic, hope we can survive this migration again and at least get enough anons back

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Haha I was wondering why nobody posts anymore, took me a while to figure we moved :lolscroll:
Man at times like this I really wish we had some kind of pdf anon who collects all the theories/gay moments like other fandoms have. And we could all update it and keep it up to date. :crybabe:
But I hope we can at least keep on discussing, the last pages on spam had been actually good. :pray:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Joy telling the story of how Wendy cut her hair and suits it and shouting Wendy-Chan kawaiiiiiiii yes love this ultra straight queen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So RV going to this shit show ISAC again after pouring all their energy yesterday gor the concert? Lol SM making RV do charity work early this year. Are they only going to be there in the afternoon?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rumor on SM 2019 first-half plan
https://mobile.twitter.com/ny_yoong/status/...020709767868416

May
Red Velvet
NCT 127

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How did you girls know about the migration?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Rumor on SM 2019 first-half plan

May
Red Velvet
NCT 127
Oh I hope it's true!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:How did you girls know about the migration?
went to spam complaints thread, then read about spam l chat being locked. so figures the migration really happened and got the link from migration pinned thread

imo mods should give us at least 3 days in spam to post new links in our frequently visited threads before locking it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

May
Red Velvet
NCT 127
Oh I hope it's true!!!
if it comes true then may and jul/aug comebacks? because summer comeback is a locked im at this point. that sounds a tad bit too close to each other

what
Reactions:

Post by what »

i honestly didnt realize we moved LOL

yeah
Reactions:

Post by yeah »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:How did you girls know about the migration?
went to spam complaints thread, then read about spam l chat being locked. so figures the migration really happened and got the link from migration pinned thread

imo mods should give us at least 3 days in spam to post new links in our frequently visited threads before locking it
da Same. I have been visiting spam page without realizing that it's read only. I hope the rest find their way here soon.

mod
Reactions:

Post by mod »

D anyone want to apply to be mod? They are accepting new mods for threads. You'll need to register an account here and post with that account.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

May
Red Velvet
NCT 127
Oh I hope it's true!!!
if it comes true then may and jul/aug comebacks? because summer comeback is a locked im at this point. that sounds a tad bit too close to each other
Yes, but what if it's the 3rd album, then getting a repackage? Idk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene is not competing at ISAC

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Irene is not competing at ISAC
Wenriseul vs twice tzuyu dahyun chaeyoung

Lol did they even have time to practice archery? Smart girlies just want to sleep early by tanking this meaningless competition

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they are still in japan. rv set to arrive at the venue at 6pm

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: if it comes true then may and jul/aug comebacks? because summer comeback is a locked im at this point. that sounds a tad bit too close to each other
Yes, but what if it's the 3rd album, then getting a repackage? Idk
Hmm pretty sure we'll get 3rd full album this year. The red 2015, the perfect velvet 2017, 3rd album 2019

Curious how they will stack the comebacks tho. 2 kor comebacks + 2 japan? Is there even any possibility of debuting a subunit / solo?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

joy and yerin's pizza

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:joy and yerin's pizza

The first thing joy did at isac is to hang out with her bestie and leech pizza off gfriend must be an inspiration for everyone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seulgi suddenly not knowing or acknowledging Yooa and Mijoo is still the biggest mystery to me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wth since when did we move???? what about the all the long ass discussion in the old thread????? im so confused like wtf...?????

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was wondering why the thread has been so quiet the last couple of days :tumbleweed: Its a shame we wont have all the old posts on this new board

poorbear
Reactions:

Post by poorbear »

Poor seulgi , get 0 on archer, I bet she gonna sleep at couch tonight lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

poorbear wrote:Poor seulgi , get 0 on archer, I bet she gonna sleep at couch tonight lmao
She gets worse as the years gone by loooll. Congrats to wendy yeri and seulgi for completing hattrick of 0s in consecutive archery competitions

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wait isn't the tapa thread locked? why are there new posts

Last page discussion
Reactions:

Post by Last page discussion »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you guys think we'll be getting a LUP season 4 this year? I loved the last 3 seasons so i hope so :fingcross: If we are i'm assuming it'll be in the summer around the time of they're next mini.
Are they're any locations you'd want them to visit if they do do another season?

corriemcc
Reactions:

Post by corriemcc »

It's so cute watching Sakura fangirl quietly behind Irene at ISAC today lmao

(ps: anyone figure out how to embed twitter posts/gifs? It was a lot easier with the previous board. The format for posting images here kinda sucks)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

corriemcc wrote:It's so cute watching Sakura fangirl quietly behind Irene at ISAC today lmao

(ps: anyone figure out how to embed twitter posts/gifs? It was a lot easier with the previous board. The format for posting images here kinda sucks)

we are back to old l chat where we couldn't embed twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Do you guys think we'll be getting a LUP season 4 this year? I loved the last 3 seasons so i hope so  :fingcross:  If we are i'm assuming it'll be in the summer around the time of they're next mini.
Are they're any locations you'd want them to visit if they do do another season?
Hmm i think so, maybe they will film in march and broadcast near comeback time? After europe last year, i doubt they will go far again unless oksusu wants to splurge their budget on LUP s4

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Do you guys think we'll be getting a LUP season 4 this year? I loved the last 3 seasons so i hope so  :fingcross:  If we are i'm assuming it'll be in the summer around the time of they're next mini.
I hope it's canada

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yeah i hope is canada also. Like the girl can have a house tour with wendy if her family is comfortable, that is

fuck the text here is so tiny. at least with spam the text was big enough for my blind ass to see.

season5
Reactions:

Post by season5 »

They will do a North American trip, probably including some bts concert footage.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

carrots
Reactions:

Post by carrots »

Guest wrote: Hmm i think so, maybe they will film in march and broadcast near comeback time? After europe last year, i doubt they will go far again unless oksusu wants to splurge their budget on LUP s4
maybe level up in north america since they're going there anyways for the concerts?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Image
The styling for #CJ was awesome, they all look so good :crybabe:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: The styling for #CJ was awesome, they all look so good  :crybabe:
i agree if they do smth different than yeri's hair in those pics

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

spam thread is open

fwwfwf
Reactions:

Post by fwwfwf »

I know Yeri isn't that popular in the L chat...but it's pretty lame to use a group picture without her in the discussion thread about the group she's actively in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

fwwfwf wrote:I know Yeri isn't that popular in the L chat...but it's pretty lame to use a group picture without her in the discussion thread about the group she's actively in.
The original post is taken from the original thread which was opened when Yeri was a minor. She wasn't allowed to be discussed then which is why she wasn't in the picture.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sunseul know i was starving so they gave me crumbs
https://mobile.twitter.com/_kimmina96/statu...933129818472448
Sunmi asked Seulgi and Chungha to guess the movie title by the actions that she's doing and Seulgi guess it all correctly It starts at 5.15

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: The original post is taken from the original thread which was opened when Yeri was a minor. She wasn't allowed to be discussed then which is why she wasn't in the picture.
Any chance we could get it edited with an updated ot5 pic? :pray:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

im posting sunseul in the T thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:im posting sunseul in the Tapa thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
why the hell are you updating the dead thread, on the dead forum run by idiots an trolls?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol can't blame that anon coz you can't embed tweets here and this thread is also kinda dead so... :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Lol can't blame that anon coz you can't embed tweets here and this thread is also kinda dead so... :nails:
It'd pick up a bit if spam stopped removing links to the new board :argh: And hopefully we'll be able to embed tweets in the future, seems like the admins are still working new features etc.