Korean Entertainment - Part II

Reactions:

Korean Entertainment - Part II

Post by Guest »

RULES:

No het talk
Don't respond to trolls - report the post
No stanbaiting
Excessive talk about members whose groups have threads should go in their respective threads
No discussion of minors in any capacity

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

IU queen of pop

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope this thread stays :pray:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kim Hye-Soo
Son Ye-Jin

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Kim Hye-Soo
Son Ye-Jin
What about kim tae ri?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I hope this thread stays  :pray:
I will keep making new thread until mods give back the original thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you ladies know if there are subs for Moonlit Winter? Trailer for the movie looks quite pretty.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thought on Ha Ji Won?

Shyy
Reactions: 0

Post by Shyy »

Guest wrote:
Son Ye-Jin
What about kim tae ri?

Shyy

Post by Shyy »

Guest wrote:
Son Ye-Jin
What about kim tae ri?
I'm curious about her too

saikikusuo

Post by saikikusuo »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol that persons source is "my friend from LA" :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Do you ladies know if there are subs for Moonlit Winter? Trailer for the movie looks quite pretty.
bump, cause i want to see it too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is our new thread mods allow it yayy :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jiae for Wassup came out as bisexual? I know y'all hate bis but I guess it's something.

Hell will freeze over before a lesbian comes out there imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

everyone please be on good behavior

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Jiae for Wassup came out as bisexual?  I know y'all hate bis but I guess it's something. 

Good for her. It still takes courage for bis to come out in this kind of culture, I applaud it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Do you ladies know if there are subs for Moonlit Winter? Trailer for the movie looks quite pretty.
no eng subs yet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bring back the kim hyesoo teas

Also.... any teas on lee jooyoung?

saikikusuo

Post by saikikusuo »

I never found any link for this interview and i'm feel surprised that she talks about sexual minoritys openly https://twitter.com/joyfuljoyfuI/status/114...0510235648?s=19

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
bump, cause i want to see it too
X3 really want to see it.

Alek

Post by Alek »

Wtf happened to the old one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alek wrote:Wtf happened to the old one?
Butthurt moos manipulate mods into move the old one to member only zone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did LE break up with her girlfriend?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Considering the kpop stans did for the other thread, can we have a rule whereby if there is already a thread on the subject you can't post here?

The Twice, mamamoo, Red Velvet stans couldn't keep their petty arguments to their own fucking threads and had to pollute up the K entertainment thread instead. Can we please keep them out of here this time otherwise they will get this thread closed as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:IU queen of pop
The love of our life... dead ass would love to date her
Speaking of IU she answered some interesting questions on her Official Uaena 3rd gen merchandise
Here are some questions:
Q: IU what comes first come to your mind when you are distressed?
A: ?ó?£?à Others: Yoo Inna
Q: IU what among the movies that you've watched so far, which scene stayed most?
A: The Hours the second half of the film in-font of a window, about the party

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Speaking of IU she answered some interesting questions on her Official Uaena 3rd gen merchandise
Here are some questions:
Q: IU what among the movies that you've watched so far, which scene stayed most?
SCREAMS IN BISEXUAL
and solely focuses on Dalloway's youthful homosexual experience with Sally as a unique moment of happiness. [/Spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Test

Chivis

Post by Chivis »

Guest wrote:Jiae for Wassup came out as bisexual?  I know y'all hate bis but I guess it's something. 

And she has a girlfriend ?ó?ÿ??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't believe the other thread is member only now
Anyways I would love to date rich sugar mommy IU

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seohyun's character in her new drama is a lesbian and her ex gf is HOT. If someone said she will be the one to do it out of all kpop idols i would've asked if they're on acid

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Seohyun's character in her new drama is a lesbian and her ex gf is HOT. If someone said she will be the one to do it out of all kpop idols i would've asked if they're on acid
Haven't watched a drama with a soshi member for years but this definitely got me interested. Still need to see if this is just a background fact on the character or we will get to see more.

Kyla
Reactions: 6

Post by Kyla »

Guest wrote:I can't believe the other thread is member only now
Anyways I would love to date rich sugar mommy IU
I'm laughing at the thought of tiny IU as a sugar mommy

Taen's Jaw

Post by Taen's Jaw »

Guest wrote:Seohyun's character in her new drama is a lesbian and her ex gf is HOT. If someone said she will be the one to do it out of all kpop idols i would've asked if they're on acid
She's like the straightest of the straight :lol:
Imagine if Son Yejin or Lee Dahee taking the role. I'm excited for this drama since it's :heart: themed.
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><i>Taeyeon and IU duet will be the death of me.</i></span>

Ohoh
Reactions:

Post by Ohoh »

Taeng's Jaw wrote:
She's like the straightest of the straight :lol:
Imagine if Son Yejin or Lee Dahee taking the role. I'm excited for this drama since it's :heart: themed.
It has only 2 episodes with 3 stories in it, and Seohyun's story focuses on mother-daughter relationship so let's save the 16-eps drama for Lee Dahee & Kwon Yuri (sr not sr Son Yejin) I swear it's gonna to be huge. :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

saikikusuo wrote:I never found any link for this interview and i'm feel surprised that she talks about sexual minoritys openly https://twitter.com/joyfuljoyfuI/status/114...0510235648?s=19
Fuck. Honestly, I don't care about other celebs if we have her in our team. She's so fucking dreamy!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just dropping by to ask if Search WWW is gay or is it just baity fanservice?
I just got to the 2nd episode and the tall one and the older one are having really cliche romantic slow motion lovey mood lighting moments and I'm like?!?!?!?!??!?!?! Like, it can't get any more explicitly romantic than that???? But then I remembered that it's Korea, so? Is it just bait - do those 2 get male love interests later?

But also in general, is the show any good? So far I'm enjoying it, but I'm wondering what the general consensus is I guess!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
saikikusuo wrote:I never found any link for this interview and i'm feel surprised that she talks about sexual minoritys openly https://twitter.com/joyfuljoyfuI/status/114...0510235648?s=19
Fuck. Honestly, I don't care about other celebs if we have her in our team. She's so fucking dreamy!
Idk how could she act in so homophobic drama like Personal taste with such thoughts.

Ohoh
Reactions:

Post by Ohoh »

Guest wrote:Just dropping by to ask if Search WWW is gay or is it just baity fanservice?
I just got to the 2nd episode and the tall one and the older one are having really cliche romantic slow motion lovey mood lighting moments and I'm like?!?!?!?!??!?!?! Like, it can't get any more explicitly romantic than that???? But then I remembered that it's Korea, so? Is it just bait - do those 2 get male love interests later?

But also in general, is the show any good? So far I'm enjoying it, but I'm wondering what the general consensus is I guess!
The show was good, but it's gaybait. Bisexuals end up with men at most. But it has open ending so enjoy badass and lovely moments while it lasts. TVN has been a gaybait cable station eversince. I'm rooting for OCN.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Idk how could she act in so homophobic drama like Personal taste with such thoughts.
I don't keep up with her career but whatever pays the bills, I guess. She's not getting any younger so I imagine she's just making the most out of it now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Personal Taste may look dated and homophobic now, but a decade ago it was revolutionary to suggest that Koreans could be gay and that wasn't a bad thing. Homosexuality wasn't a subject that was ever touched upon, it just didn't exist. Seriously a large percentage of Koreans actually believed that homosexuality was a western thing and that no Korean had ever been gay. Obviously times have changed and that belief isn't as widely held, but it's still there.
In interviews at the time SYJ was as supportive as she could be for someone working in a conservative homophobic society. It's good to see that as society has changed, she has spoken out more as she gets older. Which is quite a brave thing for such a high profile Korean female celeb to do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Here are some questions:
When did she answer this? The Hours is very depressing. The scene she's talking about results in a suicide. The answer kind of surprised me because of recent events.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh wow

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wait who said that??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Oh wow
Da can't freaking wait idc if it's just subtext I'll fucking take it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ohoh wrote:
Guest wrote:Just dropping by to ask if Search WWW is gay or is it just baity fanservice?

The show was good, but it's gaybait. Bisexuals end up with men at most. But it has open ending so enjoy badass and lovely moments while it lasts. TVN has been a gaybait cable station eversince. I'm rooting for OCN.
Ah of course. Do they actually say or strongly imply that they're at least bisexual? Or is all that just unspoken subtext?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Literally YIN is on IU's recent vlog...

Everyone else: OMG FRIENDSHIP GOALS

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Literally YIN is on IU's recent vlog...

Everyone else: OMG FRIENDSHIP GOALS
Gal pal tea

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Ohoh wrote:

Ah of course. Do they actually say or strongly imply that they're at least bisexual? Or is all that just unspoken subtext?
Yeah, it's unspoken subtext, the tall one and the short one both have a crush on the older one. There was a back story of the tall one and older one. It's subtle but we can understand at some point. For targeting Korean audiences, it's getting straighter towards the end. :/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ohoh wrote:

Yeah, it's unspoken subtext, the tall one and the short one both have a crush on the older one. There was a back story of the tall one and older one. It's subtle but we can understand at some point. For targeting Korean audiences, it's getting straighter towards the end. :/
Oh that's disappointing, especially how hit over the head it all was in the 2nd episode - like that mood lighting slow-mo shit got me shook and running to this thread to prepare myself for disappointment lol. But I guess at least it's ~something~, it always sucks to settle for subtext crumbs but most korean shows are just pure hetero so I'm kinda excited to continue watching. And the show in general seems really empowering in terms of the writing for the characters!
Thank you for answering my questions!