LOOΠΔ

Guest_loona
Reactions:

LOOΠΔ

Post by Guest_loona »

LOONA is a South Korean girl group created by BlockBerryCreative. The group is composed of 12 members: HeeJin, HyunJin, HaSeul, YeoJin, ViVi, Kim Lip, JinSoul, Choerry, Yves, Chuu, Go Won and Olivia Hye; and three sub-units: LOO?Ä?á?Ä?ö 1/3, ODD EYE CIRCLE, and yyxy.

From October, 2016 until June, 2018, each member of the group was revealed along with a single album and a music video for the title track. The complete group debuted on August 19, 2018 at their concert LOONAbirth with the release of + + on August 20, 2018.

RULES:
1. Stay on topic
2. No shit-stirring. No trolling, no stan-baiting, no ship wars etc.
3. Do not reply to or quote any posts that break the rules
4. No off-topic discussions
5. Don't pretend to be multiple people or reply to yourself
6. Keep it gay. Het talk is not tolerated

loona
Reactions: 0

Post by loona »

I made this thread to talk all about LOONA. Let's all enjoy the girls and all the gay tea!

edit: i tried making this thread with my registered account but it wouldn't allow me unless i was on anon

loona

Post by loona »

Does anyone by chance have these photos on hand?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Loona fights for our lgbt rights

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Heejin gives me gay vibes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"Stan loona" is all you see on gay Twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:"Stan loona" is all you see on gay Twitter.
it's become gospel

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:"Stan loona" is all you see on gay Twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Delete and reopen when Chuu leaves the group
Stay mad, Chuu is the only one in this group with a job.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Heejin gives me gay vibes
It's her deep as voice and clothing choices right? I lowkey agree but I don't think anyone else does lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Image
gaaayyyyy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
and that's that on that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
That's tragic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That's tragic
Someone has to feed them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That's tragic
Someone has to feed them
When I last followed them it was Heejin securing the bag this is a sick twist

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gayest in the group?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Gayest in the group?
Kim Lip

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vivi's old FB profile said she was interested in both men and women so i think she could be bisexual. All all her early work in Hong Kong is pretty gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chuu Heejin Kim Lip

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Chuu Heejin Kim Lip
I always see people on twitter call Chuu the gayest but I don't see why? She's really friendly to girls but I haven't seen suspicious gay reactions. Is it just because of Heart Attack?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest_loona wrote:LOONA is a South Korean girl group created by BlockBerryCreative. The group is composed of 12 members: HeeJin, HyunJin, HaSeul, YeoJin, ViVi, Kim Lip, JinSoul, Choerry, Yves, Chuu, Go Won and Olivia Hye; and three sub-units: LOO?Ä?á?Ä?ö 1/3, ODD EYE CIRCLE, and yyxy.

From October, 2016 until June, 2018, each member of the group was revealed along with a single album and a music video for the title track. The complete group debuted on August 19, 2018 at their concert LOONAbirth with the release of + + on August 20, 2018.

RULES:
1. Stay on topic
Who's top row 3rd column, middle row 4th column, and bottom row 4th column? :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^Top is Haseul, middle is Choerry, bottom is Olivia Hye. Their solos all slay, especially Love Cherry Motion.

Let Me In by Haseul

Love Cherry Motion by Choerry

Egoist by Olivia Hye

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest_loona wrote:LOONA is a South Korean girl group created by BlockBerryCreative. The group is composed of 12 members: HeeJin, HyunJin, HaSeul, YeoJin, ViVi, Kim Lip, JinSoul, Choerry, Yves, Chuu, Go Won and Olivia Hye; and three sub-units: LOO?Ä?á?Ä?ö 1/3, ODD EYE CIRCLE, and yyxy.

RULES:
1. Stay on topic
Who's top row 3rd column, middle row 4th column, and bottom row 4th column? :$
Each picture is listed in order as the group name list. So Haseul, Choerry and Olivia Hye

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thanks for the names & vids, ladies. :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone list out all the birthdates from oldest to youngest? Because I know almost all of them are babies

loona

Post by loona »

Vivi - December 9th, 1996
Yves - May 24th, 1997
Jinsoul - June 13th, 1997
Haseul - August 18th, 1997
Kim Lip - February 10th, 1999
Chuu - October 20th, 1999
Heejin - October 19th, 2000
Hyunjin - November 15th, 2000
Gowon - November 19th, 2000
Choerry - June 4th, 2001
Olivia Hye - November 13th, 2001
Yeojin - November 11th, 2002

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Chuu Heejin Kim Lip
I always see people on twitter call Chuu the gayest but I don't see why? She's really friendly to girls but I haven't seen suspicious gay reactions. Is it just because of Heart Attack?
I don't personally think she's gay, but she's not just friendly toward women, she also really enjoys complimenting women, like calling them pretty, sexy, and what not. It's become a running joke in the fandom that she's always hitting on the female guests on the quiz show that she co-MCs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Heejin gives me gay vibes
Same!! I don't know why!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Vivi's old FB profile said she was interested in both men and women so i think she could be bisexual. All all her early work in Hong Kong is pretty gay
I've heard that fb thing before, but I've also heard people say that apparently in HK that's not out of the ordinary for people to put on their fb? Not sure why though or what the het explanation is for that.

I'm curious why people think Lip though.

For me, nobody in the group really gives me vibes. Half of them are still babies and the older ones just don't ping for me or have had predebut dating history.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Vivi's old FB profile said she was interested in both men and women so i think she could be bisexual. All all her early work in Hong Kong is pretty gay
I've heard that fb thing before, but I've also heard people say that apparently in HK that's not out of the ordinary for people to put on their fb? Not sure why though or what the het explanation is for that.

I'm curious why people think Lip though.

For me, nobody in the group really gives me vibes. Half of them are still babies and the older ones just don't ping for me or have had predebut dating history.
Yeah idk. But Vivi's past kinda has me sus that she likes girls. Also the girl that she is rumored to have dated also posted this (when she was still a trainee) idk tho take it as you will

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ooh I've never seen that Vivi pic. I know Vivi doesn't like people bringing up her past so Orbits get pissed when you talk about it.

idk but I get the vibe the girls are less comfortable with Vivi, except maybe Haseul. That drawing vlive made me kind of sad because it's almost like she was ignored.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:ooh I've never seen that Vivi pic.  I know Vivi doesn't like people bringing up her past so Orbits get pissed when you talk about it.

idk but I get the vibe the girls are less comfortable with Vivi, except maybe Haseul.  That drawing vlive made me kind of sad because it's almost like she was ignored.
Haseul wrote a song about/for vivi, so they're very close

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:ooh I've never seen that Vivi pic.  I know Vivi doesn't like people bringing up her past so Orbits get pissed when you talk about it.

idk but I get the vibe the girls are less comfortable with Vivi, except maybe Haseul.  That drawing vlive made me kind of sad because it's almost like she was ignored.
I think language barrier was an issue for a while but Vivi's Korean has improved a lot and you can see she's a lot more expressive than she was in the past. I think personality wise, she's just way on the calmer side compared to the chaos that is most of Loona lol.

There's also the debate of her real age - prior to her joining BBC she used to list her birth year as 93 but now it's apparently 96. So if she is indeed that much older than the girls, I could see it being an explanation for some of the perceived distance between her and the others.

That being said, Vivi and Hyunjin are adorable together. From what I've seen, Vivi's obviously closest with Haseul but seems close overall with the 1/3 sub-unit. She's spent free time out with them in various pairings and one-on-one time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:ooh I've never seen that Vivi pic. I know Vivi doesn't like people bringing up her past so Orbits get pissed when you talk about it.

idk but I get the vibe the girls are less comfortable with Vivi, except maybe Haseul. That drawing vlive made me kind of sad because it's almost like she was ignored.
I think language barrier was an issue for a while but Vivi's Korean has improved a lot and you can see she's a lot more expressive than she was in the past. I think personality wise, she's just way on the calmer side compared to the chaos that is most of Loona lol.

There's also the debate of her real age - prior to her joining BBC she used to list her birth year as 93 but now it's apparently 96. So if she is indeed that much older than the girls, I could see it being an explanation for some of the perceived distance between her and the others.

That being said, Vivi and Hyunjin are adorable together. From what I've seen, Vivi's obviously closest with Haseul but seems close overall with the 1/3 sub-unit. She's spent free time out with them in various pairings and one-on-one time.
Da. Vivi is forever a mystery to me lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:For me, nobody in the group really gives me vibes. Half of them are still babies and the older ones just don't ping for me or have had predebut dating history.
Agreed. Vivi is the lone possible and only for her "past" work and the alleged FB status.

But I don't really care about the girls having known past bfs or whatever, at least they're playing ball in being positive with their growing queer fandom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

when tf is their next comeback? ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vivi and Haseul attached at the hip. They still hold hands even if someone is between them lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Vivi and Haseul attached at the hip. They still hold hands even if someone is between them lol

Viseul is real

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think any ship is real, but there's a lot of cute little pairings in this group. I see a lot of Chuuves, 2jin, and Viseul. There are so many combos lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Viseul is real

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Viseul is real
What's the tea.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kim Lip pings to me.

Any tea on Jinsoul? She's my bias but she doesn't really ping to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Kim Lip pings to me.

Jinsoul is the member who gay panics the most, so you can make of that what you will.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kim Lip is the gayest in the group and this is the hill I'll die on. I don't get anything from Jinsoul tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Kim Lip is the gayest in the group and this is the hill I'll die on. I don't get anything from Jinsoul tbh.
You're not the first person to say that about Kim Lip and I just wish someone would elaborate on that because I don't see it? But I'm really curious and willing to have my mind changed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You're not the first person to say that about Kim Lip and I just wish someone would elaborate on that because I don't see it? But I'm really curious and willing to have my mind changed.
Rather than her actually doing gay things (which is usually what k-pop fans talk about, like skinship), it's more of a feeling based on her whole vibe/mannerisms like here

It's subjective though.

Hope
Reactions:

Post by Hope »

G idle is giving them a run for their money :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hope wrote:G idle is giving them a run for their money  :nails:
Literally every girl group is since their company is ass and they haven't had a comeback in 8 months. Not even a sign of one in sight.