Mamamoo; korean girl group

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
=_= :nervous: :P :-/ :$ :eyeroll: :'( :( ^_^ 008 :hudoin: ^o) :unsure: <_< :fool: :blinkwide: :shifty: :lol: :mask: :yawn: :whistle: :queen: :wub: :angel: :gaypimp: :tinfoil: :hug: :dramaqueen: :dance2: :goldstar: :heart: :bigcry: :fingcross: :hmmm: :handbags: :nails: :rofl: :sadangel: :spy: :argh: :rage: :rageblush: :ragee: :pensivebread: :stupidturtle:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Here you can select options for Topic and Post Reactions

Select Reactions Users Can’t use to react to your Posts

dramaqueen
thumbsup
wub
smile
creepy
nervous
cry
lol

Expand view Topic review: Mamamoo; korean girl group

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 22:39

Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 19:40
Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 18:40
Not possible, the person called seohee unnie but seohee was born in 1995. No one in mamamoo is younger than her
do we know its the idol calling her unnie and not a commenter?
The idol

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 20:29

Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 18:01
Don't really see the resemblance. Loving yong's dad fit though.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 19:40

Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 18:40
Not possible, the person called seohee unnie but seohee was born in 1995. No one in mamamoo is younger than her
do we know its the idol calling her unnie and not a commenter?

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 19:14

Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 18:40
Not possible, the person called seohee unnie but seohee was born in 1995. No one in mamamoo is younger than her
DA that girl is such a hot mess but I love her calling out / exposing shitty bg idols so much. I hope whomever she was talking about doesn't get outed, but I admit the gossip in me does want to try to figure it out. Lchat isn't so niche anymore though, it'd make the rounds of stan twitter from all kinds of idiots in a flash

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 18:40

Not possible, the person called seohee unnie but seohee was born in 1995. No one in mamamoo is younger than her

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 18:30

Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 18:21
Which Han Seohee? The hot actress or the other one?
https://en.namu.wiki/w/%ED%95%9C%EC%84%9C%ED%9D%AC

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 18:21

Which Han Seohee? The hot actress or the other one?

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 18:12

Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 18:01
Haven’t they been looking like each other for a while? I remember when a teaser for the behind of their tour was released everyone thought Yong was Byul until Byul popped up.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 18:01

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 17:55

Guys that crazy bisexual druggie han seohee said she dated a woman who performed at 2019 mama.
She also used to be under the same company (jellyfish?) as Moonbyul around the same time before she went to rbw. :tinfoil:

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 17:45

Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 17:29
Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 17:02
Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 14:35
Previously the troll anon asking why underwater stop posting tea. This is exact why. You guys don't give enough fuck about moonsun as real human beings. You guys care about them as an hypothesis to either argue against and for. Shipper or ex shipper happy or disappointed because they don't behave like fanfiction ( or like that immature anon above, they need to behave exactly like me!). The nay sayer will always want to be contrarian because they think they are smarter than most. The akgaes only give a fuck about their careers. You guys cannot get over your own ego and everybody think their side is right. Offcam, they are just normal people with flaws and vices. But that vulnerable side is not for us to see. And even with the thing we (or ssng) see, we don't have enough context to understand what's going on.

I learn to appreciate what they choose to show because that is what they feel okay to share. The rest, their struggle, their happiness, it is on their term to share if they want to.
DA. I know why underwater stopped posting and it has nothing to do with ms being real or not. People get busy in their real lives and lose focus and will to obsess over a ship.

My hot take on the matter, the reason people are having such a hard time with ms not behaving as per their usual dynamic is folks got too invested in a ship and went with it for years. MS also benefited from it, sub unit being a result of it. Now when the group is almost done and they are all focusing on their solo careers, shippers are having a hard time adjusting to zero to no news about them together. Non shippers are taking it as a announcement that they were never together. Point being we'll never know until dispatch does its thing and reveals them or whoever they may be dating. Piece of advice, its k-pop, lessen the attachment to things that are based off hearsay and enjoy the music and their solo careers.
I don't think people who believe they are together are having a hard time this year. The whole thing going on is mostly about the group itself not being together and that's what the fandom is all sad about, the current grief is not exclusively because somehow they are too busy, people who believe they are possible together are okay because we've seen that even with the busiest season, they are still in each other lives.

The ones who hate the potential of moonsun are trying to spin things, but once you take a proper look from distance, it's clear they are the ones making a fuss every week about dumb things.

Personally, I think it's wrong to let lies and hate push out the people who legitimately enjoy the group or them as artists and I have no trouble in keep calling out this clowns and also some of you who try to disguise your insecurities and investment into them being anything but soulmates as some kind of valid criticism.
The bolded is 100% true some of them are so relentless about it then turn around and say the shippers are bringing the ship up when it’s those trolls constantly bringing them up out of nowhere

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 17:44

Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 17:29
Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 17:02
Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 14:35
Previously the troll anon asking why underwater stop posting tea. This is exact why. You guys don't give enough fuck about moonsun as real human beings. You guys care about them as an hypothesis to either argue against and for. Shipper or ex shipper happy or disappointed because they don't behave like fanfiction ( or like that immature anon above, they need to behave exactly like me!). The nay sayer will always want to be contrarian because they think they are smarter than most. The akgaes only give a fuck about their careers. You guys cannot get over your own ego and everybody think their side is right. Offcam, they are just normal people with flaws and vices. But that vulnerable side is not for us to see. And even with the thing we (or ssng) see, we don't have enough context to understand what's going on.

I learn to appreciate what they choose to show because that is what they feel okay to share. The rest, their struggle, their happiness, it is on their term to share if they want to.
DA. I know why underwater stopped posting and it has nothing to do with ms being real or not. People get busy in their real lives and lose focus and will to obsess over a ship.

My hot take on the matter, the reason people are having such a hard time with ms not behaving as per their usual dynamic is folks got too invested in a ship and went with it for years. MS also benefited from it, sub unit being a result of it. Now when the group is almost done and they are all focusing on their solo careers, shippers are having a hard time adjusting to zero to no news about them together. Non shippers are taking it as a announcement that they were never together. Point being we'll never know until dispatch does its thing and reveals them or whoever they may be dating. Piece of advice, its k-pop, lessen the attachment to things that are based off hearsay and enjoy the music and their solo careers.
The sub unit was a result of them being the only 2 people from the group left in the company.
This x10000

Before 2022, they had exactly one song as a duet for literally a contest variety show from 2015. The idea that they were part of what mamamoo as a brand was using before it's really baseless. Their content together was always due to them being friends. And when Wheein left and Hyejin negotiated for only 2 years they had no options left for subunit lol because I think we can say confidently now Hyejin only extended to facilitate the tour, but decided to leave after wheein did it, cue to old conversations we heard before. And that's why the unit started moving and slowly prepared to pick up some things. Two rabbits tour was meant to fill the last leg of mamamoo tour in terms of plans for byul and yongsun, if the 4 of them would've been under the same roof, that tour would've been extended for sure. But time was running out for them after accommodating for Hyejin's shows, Byul's deals and Solar's musical.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 17:29

Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 17:02
Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 14:35
Previously the troll anon asking why underwater stop posting tea. This is exact why. You guys don't give enough fuck about moonsun as real human beings. You guys care about them as an hypothesis to either argue against and for. Shipper or ex shipper happy or disappointed because they don't behave like fanfiction ( or like that immature anon above, they need to behave exactly like me!). The nay sayer will always want to be contrarian because they think they are smarter than most. The akgaes only give a fuck about their careers. You guys cannot get over your own ego and everybody think their side is right. Offcam, they are just normal people with flaws and vices. But that vulnerable side is not for us to see. And even with the thing we (or ssng) see, we don't have enough context to understand what's going on.

I learn to appreciate what they choose to show because that is what they feel okay to share. The rest, their struggle, their happiness, it is on their term to share if they want to.
DA. I know why underwater stopped posting and it has nothing to do with ms being real or not. People get busy in their real lives and lose focus and will to obsess over a ship.

My hot take on the matter, the reason people are having such a hard time with ms not behaving as per their usual dynamic is folks got too invested in a ship and went with it for years. MS also benefited from it, sub unit being a result of it. Now when the group is almost done and they are all focusing on their solo careers, shippers are having a hard time adjusting to zero to no news about them together. Non shippers are taking it as a announcement that they were never together. Point being we'll never know until dispatch does its thing and reveals them or whoever they may be dating. Piece of advice, its k-pop, lessen the attachment to things that are based off hearsay and enjoy the music and their solo careers.
I don't think people who believe they are together are having a hard time this year. The whole thing going on is mostly about the group itself not being together and that's what the fandom is all sad about, the current grief is not exclusively because somehow they are too busy, people who believe they are possible together are okay because we've seen that even with the busiest season, they are still in each other lives.

The ones who hate the potential of moonsun are trying to spin things, but once you take a proper look from distance, it's clear they are the ones making a fuss every week about dumb things.

Personally, I think it's wrong to let lies and hate push out the people who legitimately enjoy the group or them as artists and I have no trouble in keep calling out this clowns and also some of you who try to disguise your insecurities and investment into them being anything but soulmates as some kind of valid criticism.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 17:29

Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 17:02
Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 14:35
Previously the troll anon asking why underwater stop posting tea. This is exact why. You guys don't give enough fuck about moonsun as real human beings. You guys care about them as an hypothesis to either argue against and for. Shipper or ex shipper happy or disappointed because they don't behave like fanfiction ( or like that immature anon above, they need to behave exactly like me!). The nay sayer will always want to be contrarian because they think they are smarter than most. The akgaes only give a fuck about their careers. You guys cannot get over your own ego and everybody think their side is right. Offcam, they are just normal people with flaws and vices. But that vulnerable side is not for us to see. And even with the thing we (or ssng) see, we don't have enough context to understand what's going on.

I learn to appreciate what they choose to show because that is what they feel okay to share. The rest, their struggle, their happiness, it is on their term to share if they want to.
DA. I know why underwater stopped posting and it has nothing to do with ms being real or not. People get busy in their real lives and lose focus and will to obsess over a ship.

My hot take on the matter, the reason people are having such a hard time with ms not behaving as per their usual dynamic is folks got too invested in a ship and went with it for years. MS also benefited from it, sub unit being a result of it. Now when the group is almost done and they are all focusing on their solo careers, shippers are having a hard time adjusting to zero to no news about them together. Non shippers are taking it as a announcement that they were never together. Point being we'll never know until dispatch does its thing and reveals them or whoever they may be dating. Piece of advice, its k-pop, lessen the attachment to things that are based off hearsay and enjoy the music and their solo careers.
The sub unit was a result of them being the only 2 people from the group left in the company.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 17:21

Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 17:02
Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 14:35
Previously the troll anon asking why underwater stop posting tea. This is exact why. You guys don't give enough fuck about moonsun as real human beings. You guys care about them as an hypothesis to either argue against and for. Shipper or ex shipper happy or disappointed because they don't behave like fanfiction ( or like that immature anon above, they need to behave exactly like me!). The nay sayer will always want to be contrarian because they think they are smarter than most. The akgaes only give a fuck about their careers. You guys cannot get over your own ego and everybody think their side is right. Offcam, they are just normal people with flaws and vices. But that vulnerable side is not for us to see. And even with the thing we (or ssng) see, we don't have enough context to understand what's going on.

I learn to appreciate what they choose to show because that is what they feel okay to share. The rest, their struggle, their happiness, it is on their term to share if they want to.
DA. I know why underwater stopped posting and it has nothing to do with ms being real or not. People get busy in their real lives and lose focus and will to obsess over a ship.

My hot take on the matter, the reason people are having such a hard time with ms not behaving as per their usual dynamic is folks got too invested in a ship and went with it for years. MS also benefited from it, sub unit being a result of it. Now when the group is almost done and they are all focusing on their solo careers, shippers are having a hard time adjusting to zero to no news about them together. Non shippers are taking it as a announcement that they were never together. Point being we'll never know until dispatch does its thing and reveals them or whoever they may be dating. Piece of advice, its k-pop, lessen the attachment to things that are based off hearsay and enjoy the music and their solo careers.
The sub unit was not a result of the ship. Even if they’re revealed to be with other people in the future that doesn’t mean they were never together either. I’ve stayed out of this conversation so far but I think it’s unfair to lump everyone who thinks they may be a thing or may have been in the past as a bunch of delusional shippers. Everyone who’s been paying attention knows there have been many things that are sus about them. I’m not saying I believe they’re for sure together or have been in the past I’m just saying that you can’t just dismiss everything about them as just a Kpop ship.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 17:02

Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 14:35
Previously the troll anon asking why underwater stop posting tea. This is exact why. You guys don't give enough fuck about moonsun as real human beings. You guys care about them as an hypothesis to either argue against and for. Shipper or ex shipper happy or disappointed because they don't behave like fanfiction ( or like that immature anon above, they need to behave exactly like me!). The nay sayer will always want to be contrarian because they think they are smarter than most. The akgaes only give a fuck about their careers. You guys cannot get over your own ego and everybody think their side is right. Offcam, they are just normal people with flaws and vices. But that vulnerable side is not for us to see. And even with the thing we (or ssng) see, we don't have enough context to understand what's going on.

I learn to appreciate what they choose to show because that is what they feel okay to share. The rest, their struggle, their happiness, it is on their term to share if they want to.
DA. I know why underwater stopped posting and it has nothing to do with ms being real or not. People get busy in their real lives and lose focus and will to obsess over a ship.

My hot take on the matter, the reason people are having such a hard time with ms not behaving as per their usual dynamic is folks got too invested in a ship and went with it for years. MS also benefited from it, sub unit being a result of it. Now when the group is almost done and they are all focusing on their solo careers, shippers are having a hard time adjusting to zero to no news about them together. Non shippers are taking it as a announcement that they were never together. Point being we'll never know until dispatch does its thing and reveals them or whoever they may be dating. Piece of advice, its k-pop, lessen the attachment to things that are based off hearsay and enjoy the music and their solo careers.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 16:35

Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 12:11
Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 05:04
Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 04:05
One thing that will never not be funny is that while every other ship or sus pairing fights for affirmative crumbs ("this little thing points out that they are!"), Moonsun is still so strong that the whole discussion revolves around negative crumbs ("oh my god this little thing shows that they couldn't be", while the mountain of positive evidence looms menacingly behind).

In addition, almost every opinion on this matter seems to come from a very personal perspective on relationships and/or point of view ("I would spam pictures of my dog to everyone", assuming they would do the same). It's like if any tick doesn't check on your personal list of relationship items and behaviours, it just can't work at all.
Okay since you want to make this a thing let’s do that.

I only explained my thoughts on Byul’s comment and why I thought it was weird. What’s weirder is people like you being so defensive you feel the need to complain about how others don’t agree with or think like you. What more do you want from me anyway? I made it clear this doesn’t cancel out all the sus ms things I’ve seen over the years. I’m not going to pretend I don’t find this weird though. There should be no issue with that as I wasn’t in any way saying this means ms isn’t real and I wasn’t speaking as if my opinion is fact.

And please every ship in this forum creates a bubble of delusion that hinges on “we believe they're definitely dating so we have to challenge our theory rather than prove it” except none of them ever want to challenge it. Being like hey neither has been exposed as having a bf yet isn’t necessarily proof of anything it’s simply the lack of proof. Especially when you know damn well neither of them are about to expose their relationships if they are dating others or come out about dating each other. How can you even begin to say affirmative crumbs aren’t a major part of what helps keep the ship afloat when me, you, and all the closet shippers on Twitter have been in a big ol moonsun drought hoping any day now they release a vlog together, are seen together off work or out of the studio, or whatever other thing that would provide another affirmative crumb to help us fight down the doubts that start popping up whenever they go quiet to this extreme. Yeah yeah yeah you’re one of ms strongest soldiers so you’re immune to these doubts the rest of us get, you know better than to worry they broke up or were never a couple just because they go months not being seen together and barely mentioning each other. We get it, you’re a superior shipper I guess. Are you expecting some sort of ribbon or medal?

Also, in addition* not everyone has the same beliefs or methods of shipping but you all or nothing types really just make it insufferable. I know there’s always trolls around but you should be able to easily tell them apart from people who clearly ship ms but aren’t as convinced as you. There’s no need to make a big deal about others not being as convinced as you. It makes you look desperate because the reality is you’re not just defensive because you think anyone questioning things could be trolling, you’re defensive because you hate people questioning things. Like who are some of you to constantly be talking about ms like they’re fact and you own the truth because you think you know them better than those of us who think differently? I can’t stand when any conversation becomes a vacuum. Honestly I hope you don’t just respond taking everything I said out of context and putting words in my mouth but whatever I’ve said what I wanted to say and I’m done with it. You couldn’t even be reasonable in your response to my previous post so I don’t expect you to be reasonable now either. Goodnight.
Let this sink: you are making a big deal of confusing a dog name for 5 seconds. The disproportionate response is coming from you this time. Think about it. And rationalize why some of us are shocked with you trying to call out this as anything more than a funny moment.
You’re funny anon, because if you read my comment and think my response was about the dog you’ve got some reading comprehension to work on. My response was about people like the person I responded to (assuming that wasn’t you) who feel the need to be so defensive against any questioning or doubts and don’t allow room for conversation. My response about the dog comment itself was short and simple: it came off weird to me but not weird enough that it cancels out all the years of ms I’ve witnessed.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 15:14

Everyone is just projecting their fantasies and trying to find evidence to justify it. Kpop invites this kind of thing by nature with the way the industry makes these idols into blank slates with no personal beliefs.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 14:35

Previously the troll anon asking why underwater stop posting tea. This is exact why. You guys don't give enough fuck about moonsun as real human beings. You guys care about them as an hypothesis to either argue against and for. Shipper or ex shipper happy or disappointed because they don't behave like fanfiction ( or like that immature anon above, they need to behave exactly like me!). The nay sayer will always want to be contrarian because they think they are smarter than most. The akgaes only give a fuck about their careers. You guys cannot get over your own ego and everybody think their side is right. Offcam, they are just normal people with flaws and vices. But that vulnerable side is not for us to see. And even with the thing we (or ssng) see, we don't have enough context to understand what's going on.

I learn to appreciate what they choose to show because that is what they feel okay to share. The rest, their struggle, their happiness, it is on their term to share if they want to.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 12:50

Let's be clear, your level of questioning things is the same is shippers come here and use handholding as the final evidence of a relationship. We don't admit that delusions, of course people are gonna disagree on tour idea of questioning too.

This is lore of the group in the marketing sense. What happened with ms iver the years is a deep friendship developed by two public figures and maybe more. But that more was never concluded because they talk to each other or they take hands while bowing in concerts. You keep complaining about being serious, but you are not serious at all in your assessment.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 12:44

Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 05:04
Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 04:05
One thing that will never not be funny is that while every other ship or sus pairing fights for affirmative crumbs ("this little thing points out that they are!"), Moonsun is still so strong that the whole discussion revolves around negative crumbs ("oh my god this little thing shows that they couldn't be", while the mountain of positive evidence looms menacingly behind).

In addition, almost every opinion on this matter seems to come from a very personal perspective on relationships and/or point of view ("I would spam pictures of my dog to everyone", assuming they would do the same). It's like if any tick doesn't check on your personal list of relationship items and behaviours, it just can't work at all.
Okay since you want to make this a thing let’s do that.

I only explained my thoughts on Byul’s comment and why I thought it was weird. What’s weirder is people like you being so defensive you feel the need to complain about how others don’t agree with or think like you. What more do you want from me anyway? I made it clear this doesn’t cancel out all the sus ms things I’ve seen over the years. I’m not going to pretend I don’t find this weird though. There should be no issue with that as I wasn’t in any way saying this means ms isn’t real and I wasn’t speaking as if my opinion is fact.

And please every ship in this forum creates a bubble of delusion that hinges on “we believe they're definitely dating so we have to challenge our theory rather than prove it” except none of them ever want to challenge it. Being like hey neither has been exposed as having a bf yet isn’t necessarily proof of anything it’s simply the lack of proof. Especially when you know damn well neither of them are about to expose their relationships if they are dating others or come out about dating each other. How can you even begin to say affirmative crumbs aren’t a major part of what helps keep the ship afloat when me, you, and all the closet shippers on Twitter have been in a big ol moonsun drought hoping any day now they release a vlog together, are seen together off work or out of the studio, or whatever other thing that would provide another affirmative crumb to help us fight down the doubts that start popping up whenever they go quiet to this extreme. Yeah yeah yeah you’re one of ms strongest soldiers so you’re immune to these doubts the rest of us get, you know better than to worry they broke up or were never a couple just because they go months not being seen together and barely mentioning each other. We get it, you’re a superior shipper I guess. Are you expecting some sort of ribbon or medal?

Also, in addition* not everyone has the same beliefs or methods of shipping but you all or nothing types really just make it insufferable. I know there’s always trolls around but you should be able to easily tell them apart from people who clearly ship ms but aren’t as convinced as you. There’s no need to make a big deal about others not being as convinced as you. It makes you look desperate because the reality is you’re not just defensive because you think anyone questioning things could be trolling, you’re defensive because you hate people questioning things. Like who are some of you to constantly be talking about ms like they’re fact and you own the truth because you think you know them better than those of us who think differently? I can’t stand when any conversation becomes a vacuum. Honestly I hope you don’t just respond taking everything I said out of context and putting words in my mouth but whatever I’ve said what I wanted to say and I’m done with it. You couldn’t even be reasonable in your response to my previous post so I don’t expect you to be reasonable now either. Goodnight.
The bolded part explains shippers knee jerk reactions anytime someone mentions that maybe ms isn't together

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 12:39

My 2 cents on MS is beyond shipping, they have their own lives and at their ages, both are attractive and a catch in the dating field. And honestly I won't begrudge them happiness atp, they are in their 30s and should be dating others if not each other. Anons who think they are and those who think they aren't will always exist because this ship has been so deep rooted in the mmm lore we are bound to have strong opinions on either side. Just hope we can be civil about it.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 12:11

Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 05:04
Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 04:05
One thing that will never not be funny is that while every other ship or sus pairing fights for affirmative crumbs ("this little thing points out that they are!"), Moonsun is still so strong that the whole discussion revolves around negative crumbs ("oh my god this little thing shows that they couldn't be", while the mountain of positive evidence looms menacingly behind).

In addition, almost every opinion on this matter seems to come from a very personal perspective on relationships and/or point of view ("I would spam pictures of my dog to everyone", assuming they would do the same). It's like if any tick doesn't check on your personal list of relationship items and behaviours, it just can't work at all.
Okay since you want to make this a thing let’s do that.

I only explained my thoughts on Byul’s comment and why I thought it was weird. What’s weirder is people like you being so defensive you feel the need to complain about how others don’t agree with or think like you. What more do you want from me anyway? I made it clear this doesn’t cancel out all the sus ms things I’ve seen over the years. I’m not going to pretend I don’t find this weird though. There should be no issue with that as I wasn’t in any way saying this means ms isn’t real and I wasn’t speaking as if my opinion is fact.

And please every ship in this forum creates a bubble of delusion that hinges on “we believe they're definitely dating so we have to challenge our theory rather than prove it” except none of them ever want to challenge it. Being like hey neither has been exposed as having a bf yet isn’t necessarily proof of anything it’s simply the lack of proof. Especially when you know damn well neither of them are about to expose their relationships if they are dating others or come out about dating each other. How can you even begin to say affirmative crumbs aren’t a major part of what helps keep the ship afloat when me, you, and all the closet shippers on Twitter have been in a big ol moonsun drought hoping any day now they release a vlog together, are seen together off work or out of the studio, or whatever other thing that would provide another affirmative crumb to help us fight down the doubts that start popping up whenever they go quiet to this extreme. Yeah yeah yeah you’re one of ms strongest soldiers so you’re immune to these doubts the rest of us get, you know better than to worry they broke up or were never a couple just because they go months not being seen together and barely mentioning each other. We get it, you’re a superior shipper I guess. Are you expecting some sort of ribbon or medal?

Also, in addition* not everyone has the same beliefs or methods of shipping but you all or nothing types really just make it insufferable. I know there’s always trolls around but you should be able to easily tell them apart from people who clearly ship ms but aren’t as convinced as you. There’s no need to make a big deal about others not being as convinced as you. It makes you look desperate because the reality is you’re not just defensive because you think anyone questioning things could be trolling, you’re defensive because you hate people questioning things. Like who are some of you to constantly be talking about ms like they’re fact and you own the truth because you think you know them better than those of us who think differently? I can’t stand when any conversation becomes a vacuum. Honestly I hope you don’t just respond taking everything I said out of context and putting words in my mouth but whatever I’ve said what I wanted to say and I’m done with it. You couldn’t even be reasonable in your response to my previous post so I don’t expect you to be reasonable now either. Goodnight.
Let this sink: you are making a big deal of confusing a dog name for 5 seconds. The disproportionate response is coming from you this time. Think about it. And rationalize why some of us are shocked with you trying to call out this as anything more than a funny moment.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 12:08

Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 07:49
Shippers call those facts against Ms being together trolls
But seriously, don’t be so blind
For the anon with the long ass rant before: see this message above? Exactly the reason for people to say to you that blowing such a small thing that can be passed as a slip (we all confused even or sibling names at some point) is a weird approach. Especially when you see in the same live that there was many other things hinting closeness.

There are ways to phrase doubts, but you ranting an essay only shows you don't weight evidence, instead just you're waiting to find some proof of them being strangers, and it's weird.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 07:49

Shippers call those facts against Ms being together trolls
But seriously, don’t be so blind

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 05:40

The trolling has made it hard to have actual discussions on here. Most of the time the trolls are easy to spot because they’re not subtle at all. Occasionally we get one that is a little less obvious like the anon who seemed to have some actual info only for them to reveal themselves to be another pathetic troll when asked to give more detail. I dubbed that one as the 2021 troll because they were trying to pass off old fake news as new.

I guess I’m just a little annoyed that we’re so used to the trolling that we can’t seem to have civil conversations. I’m one of the ones that doesn’t believe anything 100% but I say I usually find myself leaning more towards the side that ms is real than not. I’ve always wanted to be able to have all of us give our input and share little details we’ve learned over the years that make us lean more one way or the other.

Basically what I want is for the trolls and akgaes to fuck off but that’s not gonna happen. So maybe the best we can do is to try to be a bit more civil and to ignore the trolls. Also for some of you to chill the fuck out and stop making everything a competition. We all have our biases but there’s no reason for some of you to have a whole ass debate on whether Byul or Hyejin is more reserved and agree to disagree without dragging shit out. Basically I wrote this long ass post to just say that I love Mamamoo. All four members even if I too have my favorite. Hope we can all support them all as best we can.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 05:04

Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 04:05
One thing that will never not be funny is that while every other ship or sus pairing fights for affirmative crumbs ("this little thing points out that they are!"), Moonsun is still so strong that the whole discussion revolves around negative crumbs ("oh my god this little thing shows that they couldn't be", while the mountain of positive evidence looms menacingly behind).

In addition, almost every opinion on this matter seems to come from a very personal perspective on relationships and/or point of view ("I would spam pictures of my dog to everyone", assuming they would do the same). It's like if any tick doesn't check on your personal list of relationship items and behaviours, it just can't work at all.
Okay since you want to make this a thing let’s do that.

I only explained my thoughts on Byul’s comment and why I thought it was weird. What’s weirder is people like you being so defensive you feel the need to complain about how others don’t agree with or think like you. What more do you want from me anyway? I made it clear this doesn’t cancel out all the sus ms things I’ve seen over the years. I’m not going to pretend I don’t find this weird though. There should be no issue with that as I wasn’t in any way saying this means ms isn’t real and I wasn’t speaking as if my opinion is fact.

And please every ship in this forum creates a bubble of delusion that hinges on “we believe they're definitely dating so we have to challenge our theory rather than prove it” except none of them ever want to challenge it. Being like hey neither has been exposed as having a bf yet isn’t necessarily proof of anything it’s simply the lack of proof. Especially when you know damn well neither of them are about to expose their relationships if they are dating others or come out about dating each other. How can you even begin to say affirmative crumbs aren’t a major part of what helps keep the ship afloat when me, you, and all the closet shippers on Twitter have been in a big ol moonsun drought hoping any day now they release a vlog together, are seen together off work or out of the studio, or whatever other thing that would provide another affirmative crumb to help us fight down the doubts that start popping up whenever they go quiet to this extreme. Yeah yeah yeah you’re one of ms strongest soldiers so you’re immune to these doubts the rest of us get, you know better than to worry they broke up or were never a couple just because they go months not being seen together and barely mentioning each other. We get it, you’re a superior shipper I guess. Are you expecting some sort of ribbon or medal?

Also, in addition* not everyone has the same beliefs or methods of shipping but you all or nothing types really just make it insufferable. I know there’s always trolls around but you should be able to easily tell them apart from people who clearly ship ms but aren’t as convinced as you. There’s no need to make a big deal about others not being as convinced as you. It makes you look desperate because the reality is you’re not just defensive because you think anyone questioning things could be trolling, you’re defensive because you hate people questioning things. Like who are some of you to constantly be talking about ms like they’re fact and you own the truth because you think you know them better than those of us who think differently? I can’t stand when any conversation becomes a vacuum. Honestly I hope you don’t just respond taking everything I said out of context and putting words in my mouth but whatever I’ve said what I wanted to say and I’m done with it. You couldn’t even be reasonable in your response to my previous post so I don’t expect you to be reasonable now either. Goodnight.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 04:05

One thing that will never not be funny is that while every other ship or sus pairing fights for affirmative crumbs ("this little thing points out that they are!"), Moonsun is still so strong that the whole discussion revolves around negative crumbs ("oh my god this little thing shows that they couldn't be", while the mountain of positive evidence looms menacingly behind).

In addition, almost every opinion on this matter seems to come from a very personal perspective on relationships and/or point of view ("I would spam pictures of my dog to everyone", assuming they would do the same). It's like if any tick doesn't check on your personal list of relationship items and behaviours, it just can't work at all.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 03:59

I think you sound worst than the most delusional shipper right now. She knew the name in the end, she also was just surprised by the size while the others didn't comment on it, obviously she spent time looking at or with the dog

I have 5 dogs and i don't send pics to my gf or friends really, but i do upload videos to sm. There were multiple details that were cute and only ms in the live and just this small moment where byul confused the name at first.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 03:45

I would even send puppy pictures daily to my close friends as well.

And I will not call my girlfriend dog something else with a wrong name. No one will do that

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » Yesterday, 03:31

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 23:15
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 23:07
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 22:00
My two cents with the current discussion about Byul/Yong: yongdoong is a puppy, in my experience they grow up a lot in the first 8 months, and iirc last time we saw her she wasn't as big as yongkey in the fansigns. So completely normal reaction to be surprised about her size, specially if Byul met her before a few weeeks ago.

Another interesting bit was when asked Yong when she ate, it was like in a non believer tone, they could've been together before getting home. She also mentioned yong practiced for this live, she obviously saw her doing it. And finally, she asked her a few times in different ways if she was okay (Yong looked still sick and the coughing was still there too).

To me everything points to them being quite normal, they probably were together in the evening, but Byul probably hasn't going to her apartment in the last couple of weeks which alighs with vacations and tour preparations.

Trolls do cherry picking, but if we're gonna be like that, let's do it aith everything .

Bye!
Oh ok so that explains what I was picking up on with Yong looking sentimental. I forgot she’s still sick. Her energy was just toned down compared to usual.

But I disagree about Byul having been with her recently if she’s still sick. They’re both always careful with avoiding getting sick in the first place.

Lastly, I have a puppy and she’s been growing a lot and quickly too. I get that Byul has been touring but I think what sticks out to a lot of us about her being so surprised about her size is wouldn’t they be FaceTiming each other and texting a lot, sending photos and stuff while theyre traveling? So her comment suggests she hasn’t really been talking to Yong as much recently.
I mean, it just shows the baby pup isn't part of their daily talks being shared. But I don't think you can recollect anything beyond that, she specifically mentioned solar practicing for the live, you don't have much of a timeframe for it except the past week.
We can’t make assumptions one way or the other but I think it’s disingenuous to pretend that some things don’t add up right now. Technically they’ll never add up to us because we’re outsiders looking in, we don’t have all the numbers. But all I know is I’m constantly sending photos of my dogs to my family and girlfriend because I’m just as crazy about my dogs as Yong is about hers. Maybe there’s an explanation but it’s weird to me that Byul would be surprised by something like how big the pup has gotten. I’m not throwing years of sus ms stuff away because of this but yeah.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » 19 Jun 2024, 23:17

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 22:51
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 22:36
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 22:00
My two cents with the current discussion about Byul/Yong: yongdoong is a puppy, in my experience they grow up a lot in the first 8 months, and iirc last time we saw her she wasn't as big as yongkey in the fansigns. So completely normal reaction to be surprised about her size, specially if Byul met her before a few weeeks ago.

Another interesting bit was when asked Yong when she ate, it was like in a non believer tone, they could've been together before getting home. She also mentioned yong practiced for this live, she obviously saw her doing it. And finally, she asked her a few times in different ways if she was okay (Yong looked still sick and the coughing was still there too).

To me everything points to them being quite normal, they probably were together in the evening, but Byul probably hasn't going to her apartment in the last couple of weeks which alighs with vacations and tour preparations.

Trolls do cherry picking, but if we're gonna be like that, let's do it aith everything .

Bye!
I share all these sentiments, nothing seemed weird to me. Yong was clearly exhausted and still feeling under the weather, and her energy was low from the jump.

But I'd rather not rehash the same old tired ms stuff (esp with cherry-picking out of context moments etc) since we got ot4 together after so long. Even in this format with the tech issues it was so nice to see them all :bigcry: You can always feel how fun they are in these kinds of hangouts. Loved Hwasa laughing when Yong put on the fire filter, and all of them laughing when Yong's screen froze. Can't wait for No Plan.

Anyone else (maybe longtime moos?) feel a kind of closure with this? I'll always want more music from them, but this is the first time I feel like a chapter has well and truly ended and I'm okay with it. Maybe it was Leader Yong coming out at the end and saying while we'll always be mamamoo, we are four people (now). It was their 20s, and 30 is a big turning point in everyone's life. They're not disbanded and like I said I will always want more (and I support all their solo work even as my wallet cries), I just feel like something shifted (maybe just me lol) and I'll be happy if I get more ot4, but if I don't, I'm happy we had them. Love the girls :'(
Old mooo here, I don't know if it's closure, but it's the first time Yongsun as a leader takes the time to talk about this with everyone present. In the past, Byul took the baton in front of the audience to soften everything (e.g. last concert). To me it means 2 things mostly: Yongsun processed the whole thing and that means it's all accepted at this point, just as Byul said at some point, they were given a choice to follow the soloist path (after Wheein left probably) and I think they finally digested what it meant. And second, she's clear now and the whole mamamoo continues is just them not closing the door, but they are done with the group for the time being. She couldn't be more candid than in the final minutes and in her last fanmeet.

I feel like the fandom is gonna be bitter at some point though.
I hope not, although there are always going to be bitter "fans" I guess. I think newer (or very young) fans might be the most bitter/upset/whatever? Maybe because they missed when the group was very active, or maybe it's expectations these days of a constant stream of content, I don't know. It could also be that the girls are all doing music as their focus for the most part, vs other groups where one retires, one goes into acting full-time, etc etc. There's a bit of seeing them all make music, but not making music together, and you think "well why not do the group too...?" It'd be nice if the fandom could engage with what they want, not constantly battle with each other, and...meet with good feelings when the group gets together. Kind of like how nice it was to see snsd together again for their 15th. Probably all a tall order these days.

And I think you're right about the sort of timing of it. Maybe because it was Yong stating things definitively (at last) with all of them present that the "closure" aspect hit me. It's bittersweet.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » 19 Jun 2024, 23:15

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 23:07
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 22:00
My two cents with the current discussion about Byul/Yong: yongdoong is a puppy, in my experience they grow up a lot in the first 8 months, and iirc last time we saw her she wasn't as big as yongkey in the fansigns. So completely normal reaction to be surprised about her size, specially if Byul met her before a few weeeks ago.

Another interesting bit was when asked Yong when she ate, it was like in a non believer tone, they could've been together before getting home. She also mentioned yong practiced for this live, she obviously saw her doing it. And finally, she asked her a few times in different ways if she was okay (Yong looked still sick and the coughing was still there too).

To me everything points to them being quite normal, they probably were together in the evening, but Byul probably hasn't going to her apartment in the last couple of weeks which alighs with vacations and tour preparations.

Trolls do cherry picking, but if we're gonna be like that, let's do it aith everything .

Bye!
Oh ok so that explains what I was picking up on with Yong looking sentimental. I forgot she’s still sick. Her energy was just toned down compared to usual.

But I disagree about Byul having been with her recently if she’s still sick. They’re both always careful with avoiding getting sick in the first place.

Lastly, I have a puppy and she’s been growing a lot and quickly too. I get that Byul has been touring but I think what sticks out to a lot of us about her being so surprised about her size is wouldn’t they be FaceTiming each other and texting a lot, sending photos and stuff while theyre traveling? So her comment suggests she hasn’t really been talking to Yong as much recently.
I mean, it just shows the baby pup isn't part of their daily talks being shared. But I don't think you can recollect anything beyond that, she specifically mentioned solar practicing for the live, you don't have much of a timeframe for it except the past week.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » 19 Jun 2024, 23:07

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 22:00
My two cents with the current discussion about Byul/Yong: yongdoong is a puppy, in my experience they grow up a lot in the first 8 months, and iirc last time we saw her she wasn't as big as yongkey in the fansigns. So completely normal reaction to be surprised about her size, specially if Byul met her before a few weeeks ago.

Another interesting bit was when asked Yong when she ate, it was like in a non believer tone, they could've been together before getting home. She also mentioned yong practiced for this live, she obviously saw her doing it. And finally, she asked her a few times in different ways if she was okay (Yong looked still sick and the coughing was still there too).

To me everything points to them being quite normal, they probably were together in the evening, but Byul probably hasn't going to her apartment in the last couple of weeks which alighs with vacations and tour preparations.

Trolls do cherry picking, but if we're gonna be like that, let's do it aith everything .

Bye!
Oh ok so that explains what I was picking up on with Yong looking sentimental. I forgot she’s still sick. Her energy was just toned down compared to usual.

But I disagree about Byul having been with her recently if she’s still sick. They’re both always careful with avoiding getting sick in the first place.

Lastly, I have a puppy and she’s been growing a lot and quickly too. I get that Byul has been touring but I think what sticks out to a lot of us about her being so surprised about her size is wouldn’t they be FaceTiming each other and texting a lot, sending photos and stuff while theyre traveling? So her comment suggests she hasn’t really been talking to Yong as much recently.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » 19 Jun 2024, 22:53

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 15:25
Did we watch the same live?

Yong was obviously sentimental and in work mode and she tackled the problems in the most subtle way ever confirming there are absolutely no plans for a mmm cb anytime soon. But the rest was quite normal, the bullying, Byul being attentive and worried about her, Hyejin in her own world and wheein just trying to keep up.

The company did the effort with content and they did this small gesture with the live. But nothing really changed so of course they are still in a saddder than normal atmosphere, but the chemistry was there. Byul was also coming from company meetings probably about her new release too.

If you expect a party while they know this is everything they can give right now... lower your expectations with the group.
Maybe I didn’t make myself clear but I was talking about MS not the group. The group was wonderful and it’s made me smile so much seeing them together being their usual mamamoo as ever. Yong being confused about working the live, Whee having to take over, Hyejin’s pickle filter, Hyejin laughing so much at Yong using the setting herself on fire filter and having her pants unbuttoned, Whee getting spooked when she saw the Neymar filter Yong had on and thought it was a random man in the live, Byul asking if Hyejin has revealed her butthole already. I love them.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » 19 Jun 2024, 22:51

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 22:36
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 22:00
My two cents with the current discussion about Byul/Yong: yongdoong is a puppy, in my experience they grow up a lot in the first 8 months, and iirc last time we saw her she wasn't as big as yongkey in the fansigns. So completely normal reaction to be surprised about her size, specially if Byul met her before a few weeeks ago.

Another interesting bit was when asked Yong when she ate, it was like in a non believer tone, they could've been together before getting home. She also mentioned yong practiced for this live, she obviously saw her doing it. And finally, she asked her a few times in different ways if she was okay (Yong looked still sick and the coughing was still there too).

To me everything points to them being quite normal, they probably were together in the evening, but Byul probably hasn't going to her apartment in the last couple of weeks which alighs with vacations and tour preparations.

Trolls do cherry picking, but if we're gonna be like that, let's do it aith everything .

Bye!
I share all these sentiments, nothing seemed weird to me. Yong was clearly exhausted and still feeling under the weather, and her energy was low from the jump.

But I'd rather not rehash the same old tired ms stuff (esp with cherry-picking out of context moments etc) since we got ot4 together after so long. Even in this format with the tech issues it was so nice to see them all :bigcry: You can always feel how fun they are in these kinds of hangouts. Loved Hwasa laughing when Yong put on the fire filter, and all of them laughing when Yong's screen froze. Can't wait for No Plan.

Anyone else (maybe longtime moos?) feel a kind of closure with this? I'll always want more music from them, but this is the first time I feel like a chapter has well and truly ended and I'm okay with it. Maybe it was Leader Yong coming out at the end and saying while we'll always be mamamoo, we are four people (now). It was their 20s, and 30 is a big turning point in everyone's life. They're not disbanded and like I said I will always want more (and I support all their solo work even as my wallet cries), I just feel like something shifted (maybe just me lol) and I'll be happy if I get more ot4, but if I don't, I'm happy we had them. Love the girls :'(
Old mooo here, I don't know if it's closure, but it's the first time Yongsun as a leader takes the time to talk about this with everyone present. In the past, Byul took the baton in front of the audience to soften everything (e.g. last concert). To me it means 2 things mostly: Yongsun processed the whole thing and that means it's all accepted at this point, just as Byul said at some point, they were given a choice to follow the soloist path (after Wheein left probably) and I think they finally digested what it meant. And second, she's clear now and the whole mamamoo continues is just them not closing the door, but they are done with the group for the time being. She couldn't be more candid than in the final minutes and in her last fanmeet.

I feel like the fandom is gonna be bitter at some point though.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » 19 Jun 2024, 22:36

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 22:00
My two cents with the current discussion about Byul/Yong: yongdoong is a puppy, in my experience they grow up a lot in the first 8 months, and iirc last time we saw her she wasn't as big as yongkey in the fansigns. So completely normal reaction to be surprised about her size, specially if Byul met her before a few weeeks ago.

Another interesting bit was when asked Yong when she ate, it was like in a non believer tone, they could've been together before getting home. She also mentioned yong practiced for this live, she obviously saw her doing it. And finally, she asked her a few times in different ways if she was okay (Yong looked still sick and the coughing was still there too).

To me everything points to them being quite normal, they probably were together in the evening, but Byul probably hasn't going to her apartment in the last couple of weeks which alighs with vacations and tour preparations.

Trolls do cherry picking, but if we're gonna be like that, let's do it aith everything .

Bye!
I share all these sentiments, nothing seemed weird to me. Yong was clearly exhausted and still feeling under the weather, and her energy was low from the jump.

But I'd rather not rehash the same old tired ms stuff (esp with cherry-picking out of context moments etc) since we got ot4 together after so long. Even in this format with the tech issues it was so nice to see them all :bigcry: You can always feel how fun they are in these kinds of hangouts. Loved Hwasa laughing when Yong put on the fire filter, and all of them laughing when Yong's screen froze. Can't wait for No Plan.

Anyone else (maybe longtime moos?) feel a kind of closure with this? I'll always want more music from them, but this is the first time I feel like a chapter has well and truly ended and I'm okay with it. Maybe it was Leader Yong coming out at the end and saying while we'll always be mamamoo, we are four people (now). It was their 20s, and 30 is a big turning point in everyone's life. They're not disbanded and like I said I will always want more (and I support all their solo work even as my wallet cries), I just feel like something shifted (maybe just me lol) and I'll be happy if I get more ot4, but if I don't, I'm happy we had them. Love the girls :'(

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » 19 Jun 2024, 22:00

My two cents with the current discussion about Byul/Yong: yongdoong is a puppy, in my experience they grow up a lot in the first 8 months, and iirc last time we saw her she wasn't as big as yongkey in the fansigns. So completely normal reaction to be surprised about her size, specially if Byul met her before a few weeeks ago.

Another interesting bit was when asked Yong when she ate, it was like in a non believer tone, they could've been together before getting home. She also mentioned yong practiced for this live, she obviously saw her doing it. And finally, she asked her a few times in different ways if she was okay (Yong looked still sick and the coughing was still there too).

To me everything points to them being quite normal, they probably were together in the evening, but Byul probably hasn't going to her apartment in the last couple of weeks which alighs with vacations and tour preparations.

Trolls do cherry picking, but if we're gonna be like that, let's do it aith everything .

Bye!

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » 19 Jun 2024, 21:49

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 21:03
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:44
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 19:54
honestly seems like teasing about dating or something more than the company in my opinion. the way they said "be careful" and byul got flustered. any other ideas?
She probably has a project lined up other than the repackage
But I don't see why Wheein or Hwasa would know or care about that if its music related. Remember Wheein and Moonbyul had no idea the other one was having a comeback at the same time so its not something they communicate to each other. It must be a pretty exciting or new project for them to have this reaction or something personal in my opinion.
Byul shared she was gonna have a cb soon in december 2021, even in a public event when they were promoting the concert movie together. She does mention that around them enough for others to push her to promote it around december 15, before wheein announced hers.

And if you think she wouldn't tell them thst sort of information, then it's even less likely for it to be a personal matter. To me it sounded as news that fans wouls like, nothing else.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » 19 Jun 2024, 21:45

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 21:16
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:58
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:51
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:41
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:27


The person you’re responding to is clearly a stupid troll and your last sentence is also clearly you trying to be slick about the other members. Both of you need to stfu
Da sensitive much, mate? Being slick because of the mention of how much they get together? A new level of pettiness in here
Reading comprehension down the drain if you don’t see what they meant by that comment, mate.

Go fuck yourself with your whole depraved mentality of “oh no MS is fake and being attacked by butthurt anons” cause you got called out on your other bs.
Sa, fuck off you can't even hide your hatred. Learn to understand when actually someome is shading and when the message is purely informational. Asshole indeed.
The only hatred I have is for dumbasses like you who think every single post calling out dumbfucks who go after other members means that we’re downplaying MS.

The projection you have is astounding.
You're just fucking around because there is no way they were going "after other members". It's not a lie or bad to say yongsun and byul met each other the most this year, it's a fact. You're going in circles hunting the wrong people and it is dumb.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » 19 Jun 2024, 21:16

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:58
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:51
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:41
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:27
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:17


Never like this, don't make up shit. Past year they were extremely busy together for example. What if you stop being blind and let people at peace today of all days.

It's sick how you're trying to use a meaningless situation completely out of context and interpret it as she somehow not even knowing the dog, when we all know that wasn't true.

We've seen them together this year. More than anyone in the group and for sure more than anyone else in terms of even friends escapades shown publicly, for both.
The person you’re responding to is clearly a stupid troll and your last sentence is also clearly you trying to be slick about the other members. Both of you need to stfu
Da sensitive much, mate? Being slick because of the mention of how much they get together? A new level of pettiness in here
Reading comprehension down the drain if you don’t see what they meant by that comment, mate.

Go fuck yourself with your whole depraved mentality of “oh no MS is fake and being attacked by butthurt anons” cause you got called out on your other bs.
Sa, fuck off you can't even hide your hatred. Learn to understand when actually someome is shading and when the message is purely informational. Asshole indeed.
The only hatred I have is for dumbasses like you who think every single post calling out dumbfucks who go after other members means that we’re downplaying MS.

The projection you have is astounding.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » 19 Jun 2024, 21:10

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 21:03
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:44
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 19:54
honestly seems like teasing about dating or something more than the company in my opinion. the way they said "be careful" and byul got flustered. any other ideas?
She probably has a project lined up other than the repackage
But I don't see why Wheein or Hwasa would know or care about that if its music related. Remember Wheein and Moonbyul had no idea the other one was having a comeback at the same time so its not something they communicate to each other. It must be a pretty exciting or new project for them to have this reaction or something personal in my opinion.
It’s just my opinion that it could be a project I never specified that it was music related but I you want it to be related to her personal life then that’s fine too

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » 19 Jun 2024, 21:03

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:44
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 19:54
honestly seems like teasing about dating or something more than the company in my opinion. the way they said "be careful" and byul got flustered. any other ideas?
She probably has a project lined up other than the repackage
But I don't see why Wheein or Hwasa would know or care about that if its music related. Remember Wheein and Moonbyul had no idea the other one was having a comeback at the same time so its not something they communicate to each other. It must be a pretty exciting or new project for them to have this reaction or something personal in my opinion.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » 19 Jun 2024, 20:58

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:51
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:41
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:27
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:17
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:00
They had busier schedule before but they did spend more time with each other before. Busy schedule is not an excuse
It’s obvious that they may not even be best friends now
Shippers pls stop being blind
Never like this, don't make up shit. Past year they were extremely busy together for example. What if you stop being blind and let people at peace today of all days.

It's sick how you're trying to use a meaningless situation completely out of context and interpret it as she somehow not even knowing the dog, when we all know that wasn't true.

We've seen them together this year. More than anyone in the group and for sure more than anyone else in terms of even friends escapades shown publicly, for both.
The person you’re responding to is clearly a stupid troll and your last sentence is also clearly you trying to be slick about the other members. Both of you need to stfu
Da sensitive much, mate? Being slick because of the mention of how much they get together? A new level of pettiness in here
Reading comprehension down the drain if you don’t see what they meant by that comment, mate.

Go fuck yourself with your whole depraved mentality of “oh no MS is fake and being attacked by butthurt anons” cause you got called out on your other bs.
Sa, fuck off you can't even hide your hatred. Learn to understand when actually someome is shading and when the message is purely informational. Asshole indeed.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » 19 Jun 2024, 20:51

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:41
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:27
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:17
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:00
They had busier schedule before but they did spend more time with each other before. Busy schedule is not an excuse
It’s obvious that they may not even be best friends now
Shippers pls stop being blind
Never like this, don't make up shit. Past year they were extremely busy together for example. What if you stop being blind and let people at peace today of all days.

It's sick how you're trying to use a meaningless situation completely out of context and interpret it as she somehow not even knowing the dog, when we all know that wasn't true.

We've seen them together this year. More than anyone in the group and for sure more than anyone else in terms of even friends escapades shown publicly, for both.
The person you’re responding to is clearly a stupid troll and your last sentence is also clearly you trying to be slick about the other members. Both of you need to stfu
Da sensitive much, mate? Being slick because of the mention of how much they get together? A new level of pettiness in here
Reading comprehension down the drain if you don’t see what they meant by that comment, mate.

Go fuck yourself with your whole depraved mentality of “oh no MS is fake and being attacked by butthurt anons” cause you got called out on your other bs.

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » 19 Jun 2024, 20:44

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 19:54
honestly seems like teasing about dating or something more than the company in my opinion. the way they said "be careful" and byul got flustered. any other ideas?
She probably has a project lined up other than the repackage

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » 19 Jun 2024, 20:41

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:27
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:17
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:00
They had busier schedule before but they did spend more time with each other before. Busy schedule is not an excuse
It’s obvious that they may not even be best friends now
Shippers pls stop being blind
Never like this, don't make up shit. Past year they were extremely busy together for example. What if you stop being blind and let people at peace today of all days.

It's sick how you're trying to use a meaningless situation completely out of context and interpret it as she somehow not even knowing the dog, when we all know that wasn't true.

We've seen them together this year. More than anyone in the group and for sure more than anyone else in terms of even friends escapades shown publicly, for both.
The person you’re responding to is clearly a stupid troll and your last sentence is also clearly you trying to be slick about the other members. Both of you need to stfu
Da sensitive much, mate? Being slick because of the mention of how much they get together? A new level of pettiness in here

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » 19 Jun 2024, 20:34

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:28
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 19:50
Shippers are also blind about all those facts and only see what they want to see
You were doing fine with the soft trolling until you dropped the "they may not even be best friends anymore" line, and then replied to yourself three minutes after that. That's when you let your desperation to separate Moonsun and your hatred of shippers show. Be more careful on your next trolling attempt, cheers
:lol: can’t believe this person is so obsessed with ms. Like if they think they’re not even friends then why does it bother them so much? What exactly is happening that they have to bring them up even more than the actual shippers?

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » 19 Jun 2024, 20:28

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 19:50
Shippers are also blind about all those facts and only see what they want to see
You were doing fine with the soft trolling until you dropped the "they may not even be best friends anymore" line, and then replied to yourself three minutes after that. That's when you let your desperation to separate Moonsun and your hatred of shippers show. Be more careful on your next trolling attempt, cheers

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

by Guest » 19 Jun 2024, 20:27

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:17
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2024, 20:00
They had busier schedule before but they did spend more time with each other before. Busy schedule is not an excuse
It’s obvious that they may not even be best friends now
Shippers pls stop being blind
Never like this, don't make up shit. Past year they were extremely busy together for example. What if you stop being blind and let people at peace today of all days.

It's sick how you're trying to use a meaningless situation completely out of context and interpret it as she somehow not even knowing the dog, when we all know that wasn't true.

We've seen them together this year. More than anyone in the group and for sure more than anyone else in terms of even friends escapades shown publicly, for both.
The person you’re responding to is clearly a stupid troll and your last sentence is also clearly you trying to be slick about the other members. Both of you need to stfu

Top